Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922017 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

They are mopping up every available unit of UACP from the floor.

Me: HOLD grin grin grin
I might have to HOLD UACP for many years sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hot money from where. Or is it due to hope of increased oil prices trickling down to PAT's and strategic investors being more confident to take position in grossly under-valued stocks.

samguru:
Ladies and gentlemen,

Let us all welcome hot money into our market.

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Droyal:
Evening everyone please I am trying to fill the edividend mandate for my mum.

I have been able to get some of the docs for the shares she bought back in 2006-2007.

Is the e dividend mandate form all she needs to fill? The securities company she used in buying back then I don't even know if they are still existing. The shares have been lodged in CSCS, I have a printout from 2011.
Some of the companies are not even existing anymore e.g oceanic bank and bank PHB

Secondly I have some shares she bought for me back then but I have gotten married and changed my name legally. How do I go about changing this information so I can also fill the e dividend form with my new name. I also have a printout of the CSCS online showing the shares.
I sent a mail to first registrars and they told me the requirements, but was wondering if all could be done at once instead of moving from one registrar to another.

Thanks so much

cc: emmasoft

Your mum can get her dividend by filling the e-mandate form and submitting to her bank or the registrar if her signature specimen is with the registrar in charge of her shares.

I guess it may not be with them since you said she bought from the floor of NGX.

Way forward: if you confirm that the firm is no longer existing then you need to open a cscs account with another stockbroking firm and you can do that by clicking the link on my signature to open an account with investment one.
While filling the form, write the CHN from the former house on the space provided this will make transfer and dividend collection easier.

After the account is opened, you can now make a transfer of all her shares to investment one. She will be guided through the process and it's seamless.

For the shares she bought from public offer, filling the mandate even without a broker can get her all outstanding dividends provided her signature is with the registrar.

In your own case, I want to assume she also bought the shares through her stockbroking firm that is no longer in existence
that means you need to visit cscs or send mail to ccu@cscs.ng and copy oudeh@cscs.ng that you have a cscs account with your maiden name and you want to do a change of name but that your stockbroking firm is no longer in existence; they will guide you.

Going through the cscs will enable you make the change without going to each registrar one after the other. I'm sure one of the requirements from cscs will be for you to open a cscs account with another stockbroking firm.

Whatever the case be rest assure you will get all your dividend not older than 12 years going by the old law or 6 years for the new law. After the change of name you can fill e-mandate form and get your dividends.

Get my contact from my signature if you need further clarifications.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Droyal(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
emmasoft:

Your mum can get her dividend by filling the e-mandate form and submitting to her bank or the registrar if her signature specimen is with the registrar in charge of her shares.

]I guess it may not be with them since you said she bought from the floor of NGX.

Way forward: if you confirm that the firm is no longer existing then you need to open a cscs account with another stockbroking firm and you can do that by clicking the link on my signature to open an account with investment one.
While filling the form, write the CHN from the former house on the space provided this will make transfer and dividend collection easier.

After the account is opened, you can now make a transfer of all her shares to investment one. She will be guided through the process and it's seamless.

For the shares she bought from public offer, filling the mandate even without a broker can get her all outstanding dividends provided her signature is with the registrar.

In your own case, I want to assume she also bought the shares through her stockbroking firm that is no longer in existence
that means you need to visit cscs or send mail to ccu@cscs.ng and copy oudeh@cscs.ng that you have a cscs account with your maiden name and you want to do a change of name but that your stockbroking firm is no longer in existence; they will guide you.

Going through the cscs will enable you make the change without going to each registrar one after the other. I'm sure one of the requirements from cscs will be for you to open a cscs account with another stockbroking firm.

Whatever the case be rest assure you will get all your dividend not older than 12 years going by the old law or 6 years for the new law. After the change of name you can fill e-mandate form and get your dividends.

Get my contact from my signature if you need further clarifications.

Thank you so much God bless, will contact you for more info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
Droyal:
Evening everyone please I am trying to fill the edividend mandate for my mum.

I have been able to get some of the docs for the shares she bought back in 2006-2007.

Is the e dividend mandate form all she needs to fill? The securities company she used in buying back then I don't even know if they are still existing. The shares have been lodged in CSCS, I have a printout from 2011.
Some of the companies are not even existing anymore e.g oceanic bank and bank PHB

Secondly I have some shares she bought for me back then but I have gotten married and changed my name legally. How do I go about changing this information so I can also fill the e dividend form with my new name. I also have a printout of the CSCS online showing the shares.
I sent a mail to first registrars and they told me the requirements, but was wondering if all could be done at once instead of moving from one registrar to another.

Thanks so much

cc: emmasoft

First both you and your mom needs to open Stockbroking account.

Provide your CSCS statement.

Some stockbrokers can help me get all your shares and outstanding dividend for a fee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

First both you and your mom needs to open Stockbroking account.

Provide your CSCS statement.

Some stockbrokers can help me get all your shares and outstanding dividend for a fee.

Kindly try Meristem stockbrokers, did mine with them.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2021
E Ku Market o.

ACCESS: @9.70..........
UBA: Trying to do some catch up.....
FBNH: Trying to hold on to the heels of UBA ......

ZEE: Using one leg to test 25.......

We see how it goes......
**Not any form of advice**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2021
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o.

ACCESS: @9.70......... getting close to KM10.....
UBA: Trying to do some catch up.....
FBNH: Trying to hold on to the heels of UBA ......

ZEE: Using one leg to test 25.......

We see how it goes......
**Not any form of advice**

ACCESS to the moon!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Pesuzok:

ACCESS to the moon!

Exit when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2021
Pesuzok:
ACCESS to the moon!
Pullback ongoing......pulled back to 9.05........ activities of profit takers.........
Bids increasing again.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Raider76:
Exit when the ovation is loudest.
Lol.
Access is a double digit stock nah.....
Pullback is normal........traders, profit takers, short termers and such stuff........
Patience will pay off.......

**Caveat: Strictly my opinion**

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2021
yMcy56:

Lol.
Pullback is normal........traders, profit takers, short termers and such stuff........

Agreed. But I learnt to take what the market gives me. If the pull back is significant I will go back in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
Raider76:
Agreed. But I learnt to take what the market gives me. If the pull back is significant I will go back in.
OK.
All strategy nah strategy.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
yMcy56:

Lol.

You are right with the two digits anyways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
yMcy56:

OK.
All strategy nah strategy.....
Aswears
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
LEARN AFRICA
Dividend for period ended 31st March 2021: 0.15k
Qualification Date: 8th Oct, 2021
Payment Date: 22nd Oct, 2021

.......A good one from Learn Africa and an improvement from last year fye div payout.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33631_LEARN_AFRICA_PLC%20CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT_CORPORA.pdf

FIDELITY
Bargain hunters Vs. Directors/Moneybags.......
Directors trying to purchase more and increase their stakes @ below 2.30....…....bargain hunters self don queue and wait for them......no be only dem Sabi better bargain. lol. grin
The volume has been much for the past few weeks, over 42M units just yesterday alone........

ZENITH
Pulled back to 24.25 earlier.........back to 24.80.....

FCMB
FCMB Pensions acquired 60% stake in AIICO pensions
https://nairametrics.com/2021/07/07/fcmb-pensions-limited-acquires-60-stake-in-aiico-pensions/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
dpacificheraclx:

Wow good work, can we be getting this on a weekly basis

Money flow can't be quantified, as such, my earlier work was plain wrong. You would need to know at what price each seller bought her stocks to actually come up with a measure of money flow. Not an easy task.

For example, a stock like zenith has several billion share but just a few thousand units can move its value (like d opposite of elections, a few members can decide the fate for billion of others).

Thus, even while a stock is dropping value it may be experiencing cash inflow. In other words, the exchange value of a stock can only be known to an individual after the sale of such stock.

Instead of computing money flow I would rather compute total exchanged cash over a Period(a month maybe) and use that to rank stocks by desirability. This shit is Crazy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
The mean reversion strategy is still doing well, I haven't been able to make another as good as that one. Up 45% (probably more, given that I exited mansard earlier so avoiding some % reduction) since January. The latest stock is CHIPLS, was the worst performing stock from high last month closing at 0.6. Now at 0.71, with a decent 16% profit.

I also want to mention that slippage is also an issue, not been able to get these stocks at advised price.

My test 1 mil is now 1.48 mil, not bad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirgalahad26(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good afternoon everyone, I stumbled on Chaka on play store and it turns out to be a stock exchange app, I'll like to be guided on every detail about stock exchange as I'm a complete novice in this niche.
I've always wanted something different from crypto and forex.

I'll appreciate it if I can be tutored or mentored!
PS: I'm a student!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Is there a list of shares on the NGX that don't pay dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2021
If you started using it this year and it is just the middle of the year, that suggest that your strategy may be able to do 100% because right now it is already sitting on around 50%.
ositadima1:
The mean reversion strategy is still doing well, I haven't been able to make another as good as that one. Up 45% (probably more, given that I exited mansard earlier so avoiding some % reduction) since January. The latest stock is CHIPLS, was the worst performing stock from high last month closing at 0.6. Now at 0.71, with a decent 16% profit.

I also want to mention that slippage is also an issue, not been able to get these stocks at advised price.

My test 1 mil is now 1.48 mil, not bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2021
Nigerian Stocks Market Extends Gain as Investors Jump on Bank Stocks

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/08/nigerian-stocks-market-extends-gain-as-investors-jump-on-bank-stocks/

Naira Exchange Rates Today, Thursday, July 8, 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/08/naira-exchange-rates-today-thursday-july-8-2021/

Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Dip by $179 Million in Five Days

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/nigerias-foreign-reserves-dip-by-179-million-in-five-days/

Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank Grows Profit After Tax By 99.4 Percent in H1 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/08/infinity-trust-mortgage-bank-grows-profit-after-tax-by-99-4-percent-in-h1-2021/

Lidya Raises $8.3 Million in Pre-Series B Funding Round to Scale Operations

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/lidya-raises-8-3-million-in-pre-series-b-funding-round-to-scale-operations/

Crude Oil Sheds 2 Percent on Wednesday as OPEC+ Standoff Weighs on Sentiment

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/crude-oil-sheds-2-percent-on-wednesday-as-opec-standoff-weigh-on-sentiment/

Nigerian Senate Passed N895 Billion Supplementary Budget for 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/nigerian-senate-passed-n895-billion-supplementary-budget-for-2021/

Pipit Global and Cellulant Partner to Power Low-Cost Remittances in Nigeria and Other African Nations

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/pipit-global-and-cellulant-partner-to-power-low-cost-remittances-in-nigeria-and-other-african-nations/

Firstbank Holds SMEConnect Webinar, Enlightens Entrepreneurs on Accessing Finance for Their Business

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/firstbank-holds-smeconnect-webinar-enlightens-entrepreneurs-on-accessing-finance-for-their-business/

Learn Africa Announces 15 Kobo Final Dividend for Period Ended March 2021

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/learn-africa-announces-15-kobo-final-dividend-for-period-ended-march-2021/

FCMB Group Acquires 60 Percent Stake in AIICO Pensions

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/fcmb-group-acquires-60-percent-stake-in-aiico-pensions/

Fidelity Bank’s Shares Remained Attractive for Second Consecutive Day, Transaction Volume Surged by 50 Percent

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/fidelity-banks-shares-remained-attractive-for-second-consecutive-day-transaction-volume-surged-by-50-percent/

One-Quarter of US Crypto Investors Choose Dogecoin, Compared to 15% in the UK

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/one-quarter-of-us-crypto-investors-choose-dogecoin-compared-to-15-in-the-uk/

Coca-Cola to Open New Digital Delivery Center in Johannesburg

https://investorsking.com/2021/07/07/coca-cola-to-open-new-digital-delivery-center-in-johannesburg/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:11am On Jul 08, 2021
UACP and AccessBank are the magic... I know UACP but that of ACCESSBANK is what? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
megawealth01:
UACP and AccessBank are the magic... I know UACP but that of ACCESSBANK is what? grin

Let me hear you say something about Transcorp today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
locodemy:

Let me hear you say something about Transcorp today.
I don leave that one for long term jare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
megawealth01:
I don leave that one for long term jare

Talk true.If it does 100% within a month, will you still leave it for long term?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Transcorp is heading to kilometer 5. May shut of full bid today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dollarwoman:
Transcorp is heading to kilometer 5. May shut of full bid today.

When you praise the stock, you get a shock of life.Learn to watch it without comment otherwise.....you go on guest mode for sometime.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where is mercy today?
Is the market playing pranks to her?
Better come out and do your assignment.
This place is very dull like say Janet is drowning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
locodemy:

Talk true.If it does 100% within a month, will you still leave it for long term?
I might leave before 100% grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
megawealth01:
I might leave before 100% grin

And you said long term?
You too like to play winning stocks.
Aby na where belle face u dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6419) (6420) (6421) (6422) (6423) (6424) (6425) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emeka1441, ololufemi and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.