Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10921624 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
Strong Growth in Fee Income Boosts United Capital's H1 2021 Earnings by 54%
https://businesspost.ng/economy/strong-growth-in-fee-income-boosts-united-capitals-h1-2021-earnings-by-54/

C&I Leasing Lists N10bn 7-Year Bonds on Nigerian Exchange
https://businesspost.ng/economy/ci-leasing-lists-n10bn-7-year-bonds-on-nigerian-exchange/

NGX Remains Veritable Platform for all Investment Needs—Popoola
https://businesspost.ng/economy/ngx-remains-veritable-platform-for-all-investment-needs-popoola/

Senate Authorises Buhari to Borrow $8.3bn, €490m
https://businesspost.ng/economy/senate-authorises-buhari-to-borrow-8-3bn-e490m/

Kalu Proposes Bill to Establish National Food Bank of Nigeria
https://businesspost.ng/economy/kalu-proposes-bill-to-establish-national-food-bank-of-nigeria/

364-Day T-Bills Rate Drops as Investors Stake N556.2bn on N71.6bn
https://businesspost.ng/economy/364-day-t-bills-rate-drops-as-investors-stake-n556-2bn-on-n71-6bn/

CBN Approves Miriam Olusanya as First Female MD of GTBank
https://businesspost.ng/jobs/cbn-approves-miriam-olusanya-as-first-female-md-of-gtbank/

FCMB Gets $50m to Meet Funding Needs of SMEs
https://businesspost.ng/banking/fcmb-gets-50m-to-meet-funding-needs-of-smes/

6 Things to Consider While Starting up Your Business With a Friend
https://businesspost.ng/economy/6-things-to-consider-while-starting-up-your-business-with-a-friend/

Reps to Investigate Reason for Declining Value of Naira
https://businesspost.ng/economy/reps-to-investigate-reason-for-declining-value-of-naira/

NGX Assures Investors, Firms Avenue to Maximise Value
https://businesspost.ng/economy/ngx-assures-investors-firms-avenue-to-maximise-value/

22 Media Innovators from Nigeria, Others to Get $2.1m from Google
https://businesspost.ng/general/22-media-innovators-from-nigeria-others-to-get-2-1m-from-google/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:44am On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o.
Just say make I greet Una. grin

Hope some Nsempas key-in to Fidelity @2.20.........and some at earlier 2.10.......
Seems Moneybags just had to shift their goal posts up cos bargain hunters weren't/aren't giving them breathing space below 2.30 again.... grin

Got afolabi units at km 2.3

Let's see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
locodemy:

United capital will certainly touch 10 this year.
Imagine having vitafoam and ucap in my portfolio before this time.

grin grin

Vitafoam will soon release Q3 result. Hopefully a good result as usual.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2021
megawealth01:
JIJO won't let you na grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2021
leo1234:

It is better to analyse the financial report and mention the fair value than just quoting any price you like.

You can help us Sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2021
ukay2:

Got afolabi units at km 2.3

Let's see how it goes
Dr. Ukay is gradually becoming ''everywhere you go'' cheesy.
Pa Emma's portfolio holdings in the making. You're doing awesome, sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Universal Insurance on the move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=yMcy56 post=103736165]
@SonofElElyon
Hope you picked some units of these stocks the time you asked.......or your brokers said don't pick again......
50% or more is likely loading in STI......... Patience and DD as always.

Please which stock is STI? I am a novice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
All thoss jumping into insurance... That sector na gamble ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Jaxx123:
IF YOU ARE A CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADER OR STOCK INVESTOR AND YOU DON'T BUY THIS COIN CALLED ZUGAR COIN, BELIEVE ME, YOU NEED TO DO SO NOW!

A few years ago a coin was release into the crypto market called FLOW but because the founder of the coin is from Africa many ignore it.

FLOW was $0.1 then, but today the price is $19!

Nkeem is my friend, he bought 70,000 units of this flow coin then and today is one of the happiest man on earth.

Today, another giant coin and futurist is already in the market.

The name is zugar coin

zugar coin is an Africa project, just like FLOW.

My friend, zugar coin will deeply eliminate poverty from entire Africa as many that hold it.

This said coin will make many people rich greatly.

Many of us, here in Africa, eyes never open to this coin potential.

Maryland and Dallas in the USA bought this coin massively today with more percentage increment in the market

The great news for as many interested investors is zuga coin is doing a massive promo for only Africa.

This promo lasts for 2-5 days

Look at it

+BUY N25,000 And Receive N500,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N50,000 And Receive N1.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N80,000 And Receive N3.5 million worth of Zugacoin (SZC)

+BUY N200,000 And Receive N8,000,000 worth of Zugacoin (SZC

This is exactly how FLOW did at that time.

few get while many ignore.

if you are looking for a great valuable coin to buy and hold for a while plus small money then don’t allow this PROMO to go without you be part of it

get with peace of mind...please go and get it.

Get it from any merchant around the world

HOW TO GET ZUGA COIN PROMO

+Go to play store and download zuga coin wallet

+Create your account

+Copy your wallet

I advise you don't allow this massive promo to end without you be part of it.

You can chat with me on WhatsApp if you need my help.0815 246 9749

Thanks

What is your gain in this long post?
Just wasting blood.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2021
UCAP Q2 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33694_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf

JAPAULGOLD
Approval from NGX Regulation to submit Q2 2021 report on or before 29th Sept.....
Currently conducting some strategic engagements aimed at impacting positively on the Company's new/diversified biz....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33698_JAPAUL_GOLD_AND_VENTURES_PLC%20JAPAUL_GOLD__VENTURES_PLC.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=yMcy56 post=103765616]UCAP Q2 2021
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/33694_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf

UCAP is a great company to watch out for in the nearest future.

The company has 25% stake in Heirs Insurance LTD and also has 25% stake in Heirs Life Assurance Ltd.

Q2 EPS 105 kobo

My full year EPS forecast for the company is 200kobo and above & forecast dividend for the year is 85 kobo and above

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Dollarwoman post=103764137][/quote]
STI is Sovereign Trust.
Not MH o, just a response to that bros that asked.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
locodemy:
What is your gain in this long post?
Just wasting blood.
Oga Loco, you self come help the guy's ministry by copying the long post nah. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
abraolas1:
Hi yMcy56
Thanks for all you do here ....
Needs your thought on your preffered long term and Short term stock at this moment .
As usual DD will be observed
Thanks too. cool
My preferred Long Term Stocks : These are actually the consistent dividend paying stocks.
If entry is timed right these could be considered:
Most of the big cap stocks....... Nestlé, MTN, SEPLAT, OKOMU, PRESCO, DANGCEM, Airtel, BUA, etc ........and also: VITAFOAM, CAP Plc, Custodian, UCAP, Conoil, NEM, JB, Learn Africa, GSK, M&B, Fidson, Dangsugar, Wapco, UACN, APR, FMN.........

The Tier 1 banks (F.U.G.A.Z & Stanbic) fits into Short, medium and long term, depending on the periods in view, your investment objectives and your personality (culled this out from one of Oga Wanaj0's posts).
Tier 2 Banks (Fidelity, FCMB) fits more into short and medium, also fits into long term anyway....

Short Term :
Other banks, some insurance stocks, JP, HW, TRANSCORP, Livestock.......... remember some could also fit into long term.

Actually the list is not exhaustive and not cast in stone. Also bear in mind that regular review of each stock is very important to know if they're still performing up to expectations.

This is my opinion......... tongue
**NB: Note the entry comment, good to enter at bargain/cheaper prices**

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
ukay2:

grin grin

Vitafoam will soon release Q3 result. Hopefully a good result as usual.

When you say soon isn't that going to be after September?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Like TRANSCORP can make you a long term investor by FORCE grin
yMcy56:

Thanks too. cool
My preferred Long Term Stocks : These are actually the consistent dividend paying stocks.
Most of the big cap stocks....... Nestlé, MTN, SEPLAT, OKOMU, PRESCO, DANGCEM, Airtel, BUA, etc ........and also: VITAFOAM, CAP Plc, Custodian, UCAP, Conoil, NEM, JB, Learn Africa, GSK, M&B, Fidson, Dangsugar, Wapco, UACN, APR.........

The Tier 1 banks (F.U.G.A.Z & Stanbic) fits into Short, medium and long term, depending on the periods in view, your investment objectives and your personality (culled this out from one of Oga Wanaj0's posts).
Tier 2 Banks fits more into short and medium, also fits into long term anyway....

Short Term :
Other banks, some insurance stocks, JP, HW, TRANSCORP, Livestock.......... remember some could also fit into long term.

Actually the list is not exhaustive and not cast in stone. Also bear in mind that regular review of each stock is very important to know if they're still performing up to expectations.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abraolas1: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:

Thanks too. cool
Most of the big cap stocks....... Nestlé, MTN, SEPLAT, OKOMU, PRESCO, DANGCEM, Airtel, BUA, etc ........and also: VITAFOAM, CAP Plc, Custodian, UCAP, Conoil, NEM, JB, Learn Africa, GSK, M&B, Fidson, Dangsugar, Wapco, UACN, APR, FMN.........

Tier 2 Banks fits more into short and medium, also fits into long term anyway....

Short Term :

Thanks a lot
i really Appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
megawealth01:
Like TRANSCORP can make you a long term investor by FORCE grin
Lol.
TRANSCORP is even better, it is liquid unlike Ikeja Hotels, Transcorp hotels, Tantalizer and few others......you'll become a longer termer by force.... grin
For Transcorp, highest you offload your Kaya at loss..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:

Thanks too. cool
Most of the big cap stocks....... Nestlé, MTN, SEPLAT, OKOMU, PRESCO, DANGCEM, Airtel, BUA, etc ........and also: VITAFOAM, CAP Plc, Custodian, UCAP, Conoil, NEM, JB, Learn Africa, GSK, M&B, Fidson, Dangsugar, Wapco...

Short Term :

Kind of you to take your time and give this info. Clearly the long lists show how difficult this game is, and the need to have a plan. Unfortunately I found that making a trading/investment plan is easier said than done. Even if one makes a plan sticking to it is not easy. This however is not meant to discourage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:

Lol.
TRANSCORP is even better, it is liquid unlike Ikeja Hotels, Transcorp hotels, Tantalizer and few others......you'll become a longer termer by force.... grin

When you try upl, you will know Ikeja hotel is a safe heaven in terms of liquidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:

Lol.
Na that loss be the problem... I am a HOLDER now sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
Raider76:
Kind of you to take your time and give this info. Clearly the long lists show how difficult this game is, and the need to have a plan. Unfortunately I found that making a trading/investment plan is easier said than done. Even if one makes a plan sticking to it is not easy. This however is not meant to discourage.
Some of my ogas here will disagree with you on this.
It's easy to make investment plans, you just needed discipline and ability to control your emotions.
Also, you could have all the plans in place if you're a big player by earmarking certain percentage of your portfolio to each.......
For instance, 10% for short term/Jijo play, 20% for medium term and 70% for long term...... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
locodemy:
When you try upl, you will know Ikeja hotel is a safe heaven in terms of liquidity.
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
megawealth01:
Na that loss be the problem... I am a HOLDER now sef
For me, it doesn't have to be loss...
You can average down and wait (each active stock always have its own time)....OR, average down and sell with minimal loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2021
UNITY BANK
Anyone playing this stock should be careful and be on the lookout.
License may likely be revoked or a Receivership steps in.

CC: Arduino
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:

For me, it doesn't have to be loss...
You can average down and wait (each active stock always have its own time)....OR, average down and sell with minimal loss.
Na true sha but the news around transcorp is heavy just that it's so sluggish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
yMcy56:
UNITY BANK
Anyone playing this stock should be careful and be on the lookout.
License may likely be revoked or a Receivership steps in.

CC: Arduino
That bank is nonsense
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
[quote author=Dollarwoman post=103764137][/quote]

Sovereign trust insurance.. but I think the symbol on the stock exchange is different from STI.

Anyway ask and be sure that it's still the right time to buy.. and remember that no one here is a financial adviser.. you bear your own investigation risks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
megawealth01:
That bank is nonsense

What makes it nonsense?
The same stock has blessed many just like those penny stocks that favoured you too in the past.

It's just that Mercy is sounding a warning to players.people will continue making money from it until the kasala burst.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: meholo, UncleBone, adamx23(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.