Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874787 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Universal Insurance.. NSE should make the announcement fast
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
ojeysky:
Cutix full bid chap chap.... Unilever still dey sleep
What do you expect before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
otokx:
Do they pay dividends consistently?
Started paying dividend like two years ago.......when NSE allowed them to be paying.
Though not much, like 0.03k...... but nah from clap e dey take enter dance.....lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
yMcy56:

Started paying dividend like two years ago.......when NSE allowed them to be paying.
Though not much, like 0.03k...... but nah from clap e dey take enter dance.....lol.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
LASACO
Touched 1.80 and some kee-joy took it back to N1.53.......e go still move Sha..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
entered at 1.15, happy to have sold at 1.70 today grin . I expect dilution of the shares to happen by 3rd Qtr. Deposit for the new shares have been made already. if price drop soon, i will remop again.

yMcy56:
LASACO
Touched 1.80 and some kee-joy took it back to N1.53.......e go still move Sha..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
which announcement abeg?

nairavsdollars:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
Flash360:
entered at 1.15, happy to have sold at 1.70 today grin . I expect dilution of the shares to happen by 3rd Qtr. Deposit for the new shares have been made already. if price drop soon, i will remop again.
Well done sir. grin
Concerning the dilution you mentioned, dont you think the shares are already factored in?
Are you implying that another shares will be "manufactured" for the depositor?
Wanted to reply your last mail on the dilution but not chanced again.
If you compare the EPS of 2019 to 2020, you'll see the huge difference......from 0.04k (or so) to 0.10k......and profit more than double, around +116% or so. What do you think happened here? Just asking to learn more ni o. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Flash360:

Una dey try ooooo... Insurance eh angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
very good question. the huge difference in EPS recorded is because of the share reconstruction done earlier this year which reduced shareholder units from 4 shares previoulsly held = 1unit . reduction in shares issued = higher EPS (as there are less shares to divide the Earnings).
So now, why was the shares reduced; this is to create space in equity for the company to raise money to meet up the insurance sector recapitalization target, which the board has already gotten shareholders approval for. if you now check the last released result, you will see the deposit has been made for it already, most likey from their biggest shareholder (lagos state Govt). To finally absolve this fund, they will have to issue new shares via private placement or via rights offers (which will allow existing shareholders to acquire more units).

the amount currently deposited is almost 30% of the Equity value. so imaging the dilution that will occur.

Well, wetin i sabi. Due Diligence should be applied. cheers

yMcy56:

Well done sir. grin
Concerning the dilution you mentioned, dont you think the shares are already factored in?
If you compare the EPS of 2019 to 2020, you'll see the huge difference......from 0.04k (or so) to 0.10k......and profit more than double, around +116% or so. What do you think happened here? Just asking to learn more ni o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
talk now. embarassed

nairavsdollars:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
yMcy56:

yMcy56:

Well done sir. grin

Thanks for the Jaizbank heads up.

Jaizbank paid 3kobo dividend this year.

N0.03 is 3 kobo
3k is 3 kobo
0.03k is right but it's not 3 kobo it's far less than 3 kobo.

N0.03k is wrong!
N0:03 is wrong!

N0.30 = 30k is 30 kobo
N3.00 = N3 is 3 Naira

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
@flash360
Thanks.
Think I got your perspective now.
Notwithstanding, the whole scenario would have been factored into the reconstruction. LASACO @1.80 is still fair post reconstruction.
We see how it goes....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Have you ever thought about what could happen to your income if you suddenly lost the use of dominant hand?

What of if you had an accident, hit your head and forgot all the basic knowledge necessary in your profession?

You suddenly cannot remember how to do balance sheets as an accountant nor know the basic law codes anymore as a lawyer...

What happens to your monthly income? How do you feed and sustain your family?

God forbid, I hear you say... However, what if it happens

In this Talk, though targeted specifically at doctors, we go through basic principles to building a somewhat assured future...

https://anchor.fm/ajibola-oladele-awolowo/episodes/Talk-with-QA-session-at-ARD-OAUTHC-on-08072021-titled-Beyond-the-stethoscope-Investing-in-your-future-e14k3rd

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
salanda:
Thanks for the Jaizbank heads up.
Jaizbank paid 3kobo dividend this year.
N0.03 is 3 kobo
3k is 3 kobo
0.03k is right but it's not 3 kobo it's far less than 3 kobo.

N0.03k is wrong!
N0:03 is wrong!

N0.30 = 30k is 30 kobo
N3.00 = N3 is 3 Naira
English Tisha turned Maths Tisha.
Well done sir. grin
All these kobos used to confuse sometimes, we deal in thousands and Mils..... tongue ........lol. grin
The idea is that Jaiz paid dividend, shikenah. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
yMcy56:

English Tisha turned Maths Tisha.
Well done sir. grin
All these kobos used to confuse sometimes, we deal in thousands and Mils..... tongue ........lol. grin The idea is that Jaiz paid dividend, shikenah. grin

grin grin wink

....and soon to be dealing in Billions.... cool

The idea is to know the right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
If you are still buying UNITY BANK PLC shares I doff my hat for you, na you be the real investor, I mean the Oga of Chief Risk Taker

I checked their 2020 Audited report and found out that UNITY BANK PLC does not really exist again as the bank has accumulated deficit of 372.7 Billion Naira and a negative total equity(shareholders fund) of 275.4 Billion Naira.

The bank has been on life support of CBN for long time and I dont think the bank has capacity to raise over 302 Billion Naira to erase the negative shareholders fund and as well as to meet up with minimum capital base of 25 Billion Naira.

all the JIJOist gangs be careful so that you will not get trapped.

Dont say @samguru no warn you ooooo.

Happy Sallah to our Muslim Brothers and Sisters on NSEMPA and dont forget to share Sallah meat with us tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
samguru:
If you are still buying UNITY BANK PLC shares I doff my heart for you, na you be the real investor, I mean the Oga of Chief Risk Taker

I checked their 2020 Audited report and found out that UNITY BANK PLC does not really exist again as the bank has accumulated deficit of 372.7 Billion Naira and a negative total equity(shareholders fund) of 275.4 Billion Naira.

The bank has been on life support of CBN for long time and I dont think the bank has capacity to raise over 302 Billion Naira to erase the negative shareholders fund and as well as to meet up with minimum capital base of 25 Billion Naira.

Happy Sallah to our Muslim Brothers and Sisters on NSEMPA and dont forget to share Sallah meat with us tomorrow.

Skye Bank part 2 loading! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
$500 PayPal for sale
Fnf
DM WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seanwilliam(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
omohz:

Cc seanwillim
thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aunty come and explain this post. Which announcement?

nairavsdollars:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chuksp09(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
samguru:
If you are still buying UNITY BANK PLC shares I doff my hat for you, na you be the real investor, I mean the Oga of Chief Risk Taker
Afternoon Chief,
Just wanted to ask if depositors should be worried?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionaigbokhan: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
chuksp09:

Afternoon Chief,

Not holding brief for Unitybank, investors has all to loss. Depositors has nothing to loss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
chuksp09:

Afternoon Chief,
No sir

NDIC is solidly behind you.

Besides CBN will not allow any bank to go under again at worst the bank will be nationalised

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olypm(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
$80 PayPal fnf available from balance.
430/$
Serious buyer only
Just straight to the point
WhatsApp 080963 248 89
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
DrAwo:
Have you ever thought about what could happen to your income if you suddenly lost the use of dominant hand?

What of if you had an accident, hit your head and forgot all the basic knowledge necessary in your profession?

You suddenly cannot remember how to do balance sheets as an accountant nor know the basic law codes anymore as a lawyer...

What happens to your monthly income? How do you feed and sustain your family?

God forbid, I hear you say... However, what if it happens

In this Talk, though targeted specifically at doctors, we go through basic principles to building a somewhat assured future...

https://anchor.fm/ajibola-oladele-awolowo/episodes/Talk-with-QA-session-at-ARD-OAUTHC-on-08072021-titled-Beyond-the-stethoscope-Investing-in-your-future-e14k3rd

God forbid.

That is the essence of Investments, insurance and creating passive income
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
E don bust.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cronus1: 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
seanwilliam:
let’s deal
Did you deal with Olypm? If you haven't, don't deal with him, he is a scammer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6427) (6428) (6429) (6430) (6431) (6432) (6433) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beejay1(m), handsomebolanle, aburojoe, ekkywolex(m), IamR, megawealth01, sirrotex, Mpeace(m), Choiceguy and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.