Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10856574 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
TRANSCORP
Group Finance Officer exited........
A woman came on board to act in his capacity.......
Maybe the GFO is handing over his units to the new Finance Officer.......over 100M units exchanged hands @90k so far..........Women are better managers.. grin

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34045_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20RESIGNATION_O.pdf

I'm helping Peter's ministry........lol.

GTCO
I have the feelings it will touch 27 then bounce back from there.........just gut feelings, I may be wrong. Don't take my words for it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:
TRANSCORP
Maybe the GFO is handing over his units to the new Finance Officer.......over 100M units exchanged hands @90k so far..........Women are better managers.. grin

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34045_TRANSNATIONAL_CORPORATION_OF_NIGERIA_PLC%20RESIGNATION_O.pdf

GTCO
I have the feelings it will touch 27 then bounce back from there.........just gut feelings, I may be wrong. Don't take my words for it. smiley

If the man is handing over his shares to the woman, it should be on crossdeal but the stocks traded so far is not all crossdeal.If it's purely on crossdeal, they price should inch up.

Surplus units still available even at 88kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
locodemy:

If the man is handing over his shares to the woman, it should be on crossdeal but the stocks traded so far is not all crossdeal.If it's purely on crossdeal, they price should inch up.

Surplus units still available even at 88kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

Ok.Dont come back ooo
I will because it's a jijo stock to me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abbasmh:
CHAMS is pushing towards full bid but profit takers are relentlessly holding it back

Keep your money waiting @ 20 kobo if you want to enjoy chams
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:
Just joking.......but cross deals will also be at premium.
Maybe the man acquired it @ below 50k self.........so selling @90k is still profitable to him.

BTW, Honeywell doesn't seems tired o.....a strong force is behind it from the look of things.
Na to keep eyes here and to dey watch out for pullbacks........the type of force that moves Wema from 55k to 90k......lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
BUA Group , one of Africa’s leading industrial companies, is set to commence the construction of a 2,000tons/day Plaster of Paris (Gypsum Powder) production plant.

This was made known during the signing of an agreement between BUA and MMM Erba Makina of Turkey – one of the world’s leading equipment suppliers for plaster production to supply the equipment for the plant.

Upon completion in 2022, BUA’s P.O.P (gypsum powder) production plant will be Nigeria’s largest plaster (gypsum powder) production facility.

Speaking at the signing ceremony, Abdul Samad Rabiu, Chairman of BUA, said that this signing marked another milestone in BUA’s journey to becoming Africa’s leading manufacturing and infrastructure company.

“We are pleased to sign this agreement with a world leader in Plaster manufacturing machinery, MMM Erba Makina, to build our 2,000tons per day P.O.P. gypsum powder manufacturing plant which we expect to be completed in 2022.

“We are confident in their expertise, quality of equipment and capacity to deliver on schedule. On completion, this plant will further deepen our involvement in the entire housing infrastructure value chain in Nigeria and the West African region.”

In his comments, Melih Baran Kilic, Chairman of MMM Erba expressed excitement at the opportunity to work in Nigeria with BUA Group.

“We intend to bring our wealth of experience in delivering some of the world’s best plaster plants to bring this project to completion on schedule,”he added.

BUA is one of Africa’s largest manufacturing, mining, foods, and infrastructure conglomerates with its
headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.

Established in 1988 by industrialist, Abdul Samad Rabiu, BUA currently has significant assets and business interests in Cement Manufacturing, Construction, Real Estate, Quarrying & Mining, amongst others.

https://politicsnigeria.com/bua-turkish-firm-sign-agreement-to-construct-plaster-manufacturing-plant/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTCO: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:
TRANSCORP

GTCO

Me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kereokwu(f): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you sir
Willie2015:

They have an online portal on their website...
Just fill your info...
Attach soft copy of your passport.... signature and Id Card..
You submit...
Thats all...
No need to go ur bank...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kereokwu(f): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you sir
locodemy:

With the online filling of forms and uploads, they will get your e-dividend mandate ready.....
But they still need your signature specimen from your broker If you bought from the secondary market.

It is advisable to fill the transfer form immediately you purchase stocks from the secondary market especially if you are targeting dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
This one should have move transcorp.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
But it didn't.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Updates LOL

1$ = N530 (Five hundred and Thirty Naira)

August 31, 2021 as at 7:15pm. Let's see what the next 4 months hold for our exchange rate policy grin

And don't forget what Buhari cannot destroy does not exist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:

Not yet.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godisfaithful:
Updates LOL

August 31, 2021 as at 7:15pm. Let's see what the next 4 months hold for our exchange rate policy grin

Congratulations.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Godisfaithful:
Updates LOL

Are u very sure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mpeace:
This one should have move transcorp.

But the news arrived 58minutes before you saw it.I still suspect it has a hand in this ongoing consolidations.Transcorp is an embryo that will soon hatch......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oando AGM

Three (3) directors were re-elected by shareholders present and through proxy, including HRM Oba M.A. Gbadebo. The annual remuneration of the Chairman was fixed at N5 million, while for other non-executive directors, it was fixed at N4 million.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

But the news arrived 58minutes before you saw it.I still suspect it has a hand in this ongoing consolidations.what is an embryo that will soon hatch......
You need to look again at the news.
2020. Not this year. They had to upload it today for whatever reason.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mpeace:
You need to look again at the news.
2020. Not this year. They had to upload it today for whatever reason.

Watch and see if market will not respond heavily on this news.
What matters is when the news is made public and not when it happened.Me and you never heard of it until now.....

Thank you jare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

Watch and see if market will not respond heavily on this news.
What matters is when the news is made public and not when it happened.Me and you never heard of it until now.....

Thank you jare.

I don't think it is right to start manipulating the Market with old news.

And this is the reason Transcorp has not been moving forward in the market.

They bring news to move the market and after the Euphoria goes down the price fall yakata.

The pattern with Oando.

That's why Transcorp will remain JIJO stock for a very long time

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mpeace:
Are u very sure?

YES sir. Forget abokifx online, just contact your aboki in person grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
leo1234:

Congratulations.

Nothing to be congratulatory about. This is a bad news when it comes to the economy at large (when a country currency is on free falling...)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

I don't think it is right to start manipulating the Market with old news.

And this is the reason Transcorp has not been moving forward in the market.

They bring news to move the market and after the Euphoria goes down the price fall yakata.

The pattern with Oando.

That's why Transcorp will remain JIJO stock for a very long time

I don't think so.The news that have been published all these while are reality news not fantasy.
Transcorp not doing well in price is because of outstanding shares/volatility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2021
What move the price of stocks in the short and long terms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
were is uba half year result? Did I miss it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
leparj:
were is uba half year result? Did I miss it?

Not yet out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
samguru:
Not yet out
Ok. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
Oando AGM

Three (3) directors were re-elected by shareholders present and through proxy, including HRM Oba M.A. Gbadebo. The annual remuneration of the Chairman was fixed at N5 million, while for other non-executive directors, it was fixed at N4 million.

We are watching grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Custodian interim dividend don land ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
samguru:

Yes o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
samguru:

Yes O. And LASACO landed 30th August

(1) (2) (3) ... (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Payunsin, sky2891, emmasoft(m), megawealth01, Hajicairo(m), freeman67, bogdaddy(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.