Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10870655 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) ... (7749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
PETERiCHY:

I have told you severally to go and appease the gods for them to allow you participate in the upcoming surge in transcorp.

Today closing price of 90kobo is their 200days average trading price.

After the shaking out of weak hands it will rise swiftly just like we witness in updc and Honeywell.

TRANSCORP at n2:50k is a SURE BANKER.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Even the gods are even afraid to near me now.
Transcorp-There is one huge bids at 88kobo which will surely fill tomorrow.I think anybody who picks Transcorp at 88kobo tomorrow will eat the fattest bone.

The people to move the bus have finally arrived.They entered Transcorp last week.They are almost done.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Projectx21:

Good evening house,

Please any information on Champion Brewery.

Thank you

It moved from 80kobo to above 2 some months ago.I don't think the current price is good for you to enter.

Almost in same condition with updc awaiting mandatory takeover.

You can think of Ftn cocoa which is trying to take same footstep

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
emmasoft:

Yes that is actually the target of the regulators and operators.

In the nearest future what SEC, CSCS and Registrars want to achieve is to harmonize investors data such that as you open your cscs account through a broker all details including your bvn and bank account details will be send to the registrars.

The first step was carried out not too long ago when stockbroking firms were asked to collect the kyc and update of all their clients.

Like I said in my previous post things have improved and still improving.

I'm sure the likes of PA Emma can relate to those days where it's a must to have a current account before you can get your dividend that will get to you may be after three months from payment date sometimes the dividend warrant would have expired before getting to you.

Hahaha! The kind jijo wey go follow this thing ehn. Some investors will suddenly discover they had some jijo spirit in them all along.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Projectx21: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

It moved from 80kobo to above 2 some months ago.I don't think the current price is good for you to enter.

Almost in same condition with updc awaiting mandatory takeover.

You can think of Ftn cocoa which is trying to take same footstep

Thanks Bro I appreciate.
Was already substantially in and just increased stake without due diligence to average down which is unlike me but hey "We move".

Thank you once more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2021
I've not been active pls. ... has GTB released their interim result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
emmasoft:

Yes that is actually the target of the regulators and operators.

In the nearest future what SEC, CSCS and Registrars want to achieve is to harmonize investors data such that as you open your cscs account through a broker all details including your bvn and bank account details will be send to the registrars.

The first step was carried out not too long ago when stockbroking firms were asked to collect the kyc and update of all their clients.

Like I said in my previous post things have improved and still improving.

I'm sure the likes of PA Emma can relate to those days where it's a must to have a current account before you can get your dividend that will get to you may be after three months from payment date sometimes the dividend warrant would have expired before getting to you.

This is currently what is happening.

Only a few Registrars like Flourmills are not coorporating.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

This is currently what is happening.

Only a few Registrars like Flourmills are not coorporating.

Atlas Registrars is the worst registrars in Nigeria today.

my Flourmills and NNFM dividends are still with them since 2015.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2021
samguru:

Atlas Registrars is the worst registrars in Nigeria today.

my Flourmills and NNFM dividends are still with them since 2015.

Mine since 2014.

After filling and taking the mandate form to their office, the old Mama told me to got get a signature specimen from my broker.

It is not funny at all o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Honeywell is vexing in market........sighted @4.19/4.20........doesn't seems to have reached destination yet......... smiley

Champion breweries........quite a lot of crossings @2.03 yesterday, 2.06 today...........is anything brewing here?

Is Transcorp also getting set to move? I know some may call this joke of the year grin....but let's keep watching...... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2021
My UPDC people you are doing well o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:
Honeywell is vexing in market........sighted @4.19/4.20........doeent seems to have reached destination yet......... smiley

Stock market is really a good place to invest money.
Imagine keeping over 2m units I bought few months ago at 96kobo till now.

Better days are ahead for hard to let go investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
My UPDC people you are doing well o grin

This also was selling at 78kobo few weeks ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

This also was selling at 78kobo few weeks ago.

We are following Custodian bumper to bumper
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:
Stock market is really a good place to invest money.
Imagine keeping over 2m units I bought few months ago at 96kobo till now.

Better days are ahead for hard to let go investors.
In fact! This stock surprised many..........the fear of Amcon taking over made many of us to miss the bus @ N1+

FTNCOCOA also on full bid..... cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin
OBAGADAFFI:

Mine since 2014.

After filling and taking the mandate form to their office, the old Mama told me to got get a signature specimen from my broker.

It is not funny at all o.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2021
I've reentered WAPCO, OANDO and U.B.A for LONG TERM...

Not a recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:

In fact! This stock surprised many.........it's currently going towards full bid now.......the fear of Amcon taking over made many of us to miss the bus @ N1+

I saw your question before you edited.
I didn't buy back because I am a jijoist.I sell waiting to buy back at the support price.If I missed a stock I look for another

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:
I didn't buy back because I am a jijoist.I sell waiting to buy back at the support price.If I missed a stock I look for another
LoL. I edited cos I again thought you won't want to jump in @ supposed high price. grin

BTW, there's massive purchases/crossings in Transcorp @90k...... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
veecovee:
I've not been active pls. ... has GTB released their interim result
Not yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Projectx21: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

Would be nice if you will let the house know when you find any stock you want to or just entered. Who knows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

Good
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lovelygbems: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Save up for your rent anywhere you are....
Or save up for that car
Or that trip
Or that house needing completion
Or for the kids school fees

Instant e-receipt
Online processing

Let's help you achieve that goal

07067025384.....for more details
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Wow... honey flour grew from N1.20 to N4........This is waaay surprising for me, I actually thought it was a technical glitch......grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:

LoL. I edited cos I again thought you won't want to jump in @ supposed high price. grin

BTW, there's massive purchases/crossings in Transcorp @90k...... smiley

Yeah heavy crossdeals in Transcorp at the moment.The main deal is at 88kobo.Reversal will take place once hit 88kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Projectx21:

Would be nice if you will let the house know when you find any stock you want to or just entered. Who knows

I have only one stock at the moment.Transcorp....I am still accumulating.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2021
CHAMS is pushing towards full bid but profit takers are relentlessly holding it back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
yMcy56:

In fact! This stock surprised many..........the fear of Amcon taking over made many of us to miss the bus @ N1+

We shall ride this to a certain extent cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chimex388: 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Premium board-World Cheapest..
(Banking stocks)
https://www.nairaland.com/6728522/dollar-crunch-turns-nigerian-banks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abbasmh:
CHAMS is pushing towards full bid but profit takers are relentlessly holding it back
Where's Peter? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Projectx21: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
locodemy:

I have only one stock at the moment.Transcorp....I am still accumulating.

Ok. I have a few 100ks of it at an average of N1 each, I will get more tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Projectx21:

Ok. I have a few 100ks of it at an average of N1 each, I will get more tomorrow.
It's a jijo stock unless you want to keep for LONG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Projectx21: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
megawealth01:
It's a jijo stock unless you want to keep for LONG

Will keep that in mind. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) (6469) ... (7749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolton08(m), abimcdssi, Locotrader(m), Foundationchamp(f), Streetinvestor2, naturalflow, TsarZed, robobo, Heryormilekan(m), megawealth01, Blackman101, Adinije(f), eziokwunwoko(m), sterlingD(m), Excellent7(m), unite4real, Saybal(m), Emndy(m), joedguy, 222Martins(m), Princkez and 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.