Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10906762 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6487) (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
locodemy:
And Mercy never informed me?
How much was the stock when they listed at NSE?
This is one of the best fin tech companies at NSE.

Shareholders should wake up and demand for #2.00 else they push the stock like updc and collect their change from there.No be juju be that?
The info was uploaded late on Sept 30th and hidden inside their closed period and board meeting notification.

We hope they won't be paying paltry sum as pay-off.........cos my concern is that, why were insiders not rushing the stock before now?
Or maybe they did but still cautious at the same time.

Board meeting is coming up on 28th October. We see how Mr. Market takes care of the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
locodemy:
This stock for reach #3.00 if say they continue for NSE.
Cp is a bad guy.
I never see person like him for price forecast in this stock market.
I almost told you not to downplay or look down on the stock when he confirmed it that time.
I just know it may not even be one year self....but the stock will still respond once he identified it. smiley

.......but Uniondac and Mobil has made me not to be moved as such with this kind of news.....
It may end up paying off anyway.
We needed to know the premium they're paying minority shareholders for delisting.........

BTW, Oga Oracle too is good at prediction o. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
locodemy:

This stock for reach #3.00 if say they continue for NSE. Cp is a bad guy. I never see person like him for price forecast in this stock market.
IF YOU DO PENNYWISE/INSURANCE
LOOK @ UNIVERSAL INSURANCE
SOMETHING IS BREWING THERE!
NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISE THOUGH!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
owolabi5:

Leave matter for us.we are discussing about stocks not stucks.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
yMcy56:

I almost told you not to downplay or look down on the stock when he confirmed it that time.
I just know it may not even be one year self....but the stock will still respond once he identified it. smiley

.......but Uniondac and Mobil has made me not to be moved as such with this kind of news.....
It may end up paying off anyway.
We needed to know the premium they're paying minority shareholders for delisting.........

BTW, Oga Oracle too is good at prediction o. smiley

Oga oracle is good in time frame.
He can predict when to expect bears and bulls.
He is bingo that follows pot belly man.
He doesn't forecast price.Only cp does that accurately.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2021
locodemy:

Leave matter for us.we are discussing about stocks not stucks .
Hahaha....all dis people wey dey share garawa no go fit make heaven o. The last insurance company I buy for morning wey I see eps for 45k, I weak wey result come out for afternoon eps 45k turn to negative eps and las las, e reach 3 days before I come out because efrybody wan run come out at the same time. If I stay one more week for that stock, I for don lose 50% of my funds.
Na only one insurance I still dey take one eye dey look and monitor because I no say dem go soon dey chop remita money too grin
I shah no know why insurance dey do me shege. From IEI to that one that I mutually agreed to be maga, na stories that touch o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
Zenith Vs GTCO... which is better bought at Current price?

Is Morgan Capital Polaris Bank account still valid, as its been over a year I used it?

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
arduino:

Them fit lead you enter bush then take a shortcut to their private road oh. Shine your eyes well.
grin grin grin

Not when I tie rope for there waist they follow them. I bought into the company at car park when I saw the results were finally changing for good. I hope I can join their meeting on that day. Will really love to know why they're delisting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
yMcy56:

E don turn to this bah?
We say we go help you push Dangcem to 300, now e don almost reach you don change slogan to Zee....
Over-smartness dey worry you chief. grin
No be smartness sweetheart, I suddenly aborted Dangcem mission to N300 midway.
Just help me move Zenith to promised land and we fit enter Obodo Canada together.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
locodemy:

This stock for reach #3.00 if say they continue for NSE.
Cp is a bad guy.
I never see person like him for price forecast in this stock market.

debeey87:

Not when I tie rope for there waist they follow them. I bought into the company at car park when I saw the results were finally changing for good. I hope I can join their meeting on that day. Will really love to know why they're delisting

If not cos of the general mood of the mkt, I expect d stock to have move near N1 by now. One of d metrics on my bedsheet grin has been flashing the stock for watch since first quarter of the year and I informed penny stock lovers asking for stock pick, they loaded @21-22k

If taken oxygen seriously while analyse stock, it easy to predict courville is a candidate of takeover if d company continue with their latest report performance. take d H1 report check income stmt, balance sheet and cashflow, analyse each items in those reports u will see d reason for the plan to delete. as at d time I check d data, price was at 21k and bedsheet shows that who ever bought over the company bought it for free and the company will still leave the buyer with millions of naira ontop of paying nothing ooo grin who no like better things na. If management believes their number not Audio and guarantee good performance going forward, no be to go bank go borrow to pay u off. already they have like 10k free cash/per share @Q2 higher than the 4k Eps

Though this is not most of ogas here type of company sha N750m company at 21k grin

Anyway Q3 on d way. Fingers crossed

let me go home go sleep.

Cash is king cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2021
currentprice:

If not cos of the general mood of the mkt, I expect d stock to have move near N1 by now. One of d metrics on my bedsheet grin has been flashing the stock for watch since first quarter of the year and I informed penny stock lovers asking for stock pick, they loaded @21-22k

If taken oxygen seriously while analyse stock, it easy to predict courville is a candidate of takeover if d company continue with their latest report performance. take d H1 report check income stmt, balance sheet and cashflow, analyse each items in those reports u will see d reason for the plan to delete. as at d time I check d data, price was at 21k and bedsheet shows that who ever bought over the company bought it for free and the company will still leave the buyer with millions of naira ontop of paying nothing ooo grin who no like better things na. If management believes their number not Audio and guarantee good performance going forward, no be to go bank go borrow to pay u off. already they have like 10k free cash/per share @Q2 higher than the 4k Eps

Though this is not most of ogas here type of company sha N750m company at 21k grin

let me go home go sleep.

Cash is king cheesy

NSE should discourage delisting of shares by companies, rather they can do share buy back if they think their shares ate under priced.

If they must delist SEC and NSE must compel management to pay shareholders at an additional minimum premium of 10% on the intrinsic value of the stock

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2021
In the market, you can either learn before trying to earn or you can try to earn before learning...

2 different approaches...
2 different outcomes...

Choose wisely...

#ValueNigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

NSE should discourage delisting of shares by companies, rather they can do share buy back if they think their shares ate under priced.

If they must delist SEC and NSE must compel management to pay shareholders at an additional minimum premium of 10% on the intrinsic value of the stock

As of H1, there MD owns 50% of the total shares. I'll assume he has more to gain in delisting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
my brother, abeg if you get any gist for universal, share make we hear.

owolabi5:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
debeey87:

As of H1, there MD owns 50% of the total shares. I'll assume he has more to gain in delisting.

At the detriment of the retail shareholder, he should delist and pay shareholders a minimum of the book value per share
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
currentprice:

let me go home go sleep.

Cash is king cheesy

I wish that one day you or oga wanajo will organise a training on what you look at in analysing the fundamentals of a company. I'll love to see coy reports through your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hello everyone!
Trust we are all doing ok and keeping safe!
Being away for a while, trying to help save the life of a loved one with a health challenge.
Many thanks to all those who reached out to me. ...a few have also helped give me the added zeal to come back earlier than I could.

May God continue to guide and protect us all!
Regards

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Join us this week on Value Nigeria Podcast as we put Fidelity Bank and its numbers under the value investing microscope...

We look at trends over the past 7 years in gross income, PAT, Net Margins, ROA and ROE...

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/30--Fidelity-Bank-Analysis-Part-2-e187cu1

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
onegentleguy:
There has been a reoccurance of mergers/aquisation or takeover/buyout and follow-up delisting of some quoted companies on the NSE bourse.
Over the yrs, the likes of NBC, BAGCO, IHS, CAPPA & D'ALBERTO, OASIS INSURANCE, CRUSADER INSURANCE, 7-UP, ASHAKA CEMENT, AVON CROWN CAPS, DIAMOND BANK, NEWREST ASL, DANGOTE FLOUR, CONTINENTAL RE, 1ST ALUMINIUM and most recently AG LEVENTIS to mention just a few, have either undergone a merger, aquisation or takeover/buyout. ...with the last 6 all brokered in less than a year !!
However, I think we might see a few more in the not-so-distant future.

Given the current position of their financial print(balance sheet position in view) in relation to their present equity prices, the following coys could be future candidates for a merger, aquisation or take over/buy out:

NEIMETH PHARMACEUTICALS, CHAMS, FO, GLAXOSMITHKLINE NIG, COURTVILLE, TRANEX(trans-nationwide express), UNIONDAC, PZ and BERGER PAINTS PLC.

Why?

1st off, is to ascertain if there are doubts surrounding the survival of these companies, so one doesn't lose their money taking(early) positions in them. And next, is to look in on their current earnings capacity, then gauge its relative sustainability over time.

On that line, keeping a tag on their OHLSONS O-SCORE(a key financial tool used to forecast if a company could go bankrupt), I see them remaining as a going concern. ...which makes them attractive candidates for 'external forces'(investors) who could bid to take them on at a cheap and turn them around.

...and using the EPP(earnings persistence approach: a valuation technique used to predict how often the earnings return of a coy will likely continue to reoccur over time after raking-off risk), I see a higher probability that any take over/buy out(should they occur) will be priced @ great premiums to their current market prices.
With some, at potential premiums of near 105% ROI !!

I particularly like the 1st 5.

On a side note, a few coys in the financial services sector, particularly the INSURANCE segment 'could also be up for grabs'... so watch that space !!

CAVEAT: This piece is only intended to look at quoted coys with chances of a merger, aquisation or takeover/buy out.
...it is NO licence to any sought of recommendation !!

My advise: Always do well to follow ur instinct.

currentprice:

let me go home go sleep.

Cash is king cheesy

Good one @currentprice.
You guyz, especially @Mcy56 have been doing an amazing job at keeping the forum lively, all-touching and beneficial to all.

Those who still recall the above post will not be surprised at that coys resurgence though.
I did state here that folks should watch out for the aforementioned companies including COURTVILLE.
I remember buying near 27M unit @ 20k for one client and later several million units for at least 4 persons I manage their portfolio (also members here)

As I stated here back then, there's a near 1 probability that the 9 coys stated in that list may either go private or push for a turnaround through mergers and/or acquisitions. ...either way, a patient investor will reap great return given the huge chasm btw how their INTRINSIC VALUE and MKT PEG at the time compares to RISK and REWARD.

Most of the pennies were selling for 20k at the time. Those who bought the 7th (uniondac) at 20k then (not old time shareholders) did get over 70% RRM post delisting.

UNIONDAC has already been delisted, COURTVILLE about to follow suit... I have a feeling that at least 2 from that list will likely follow before the end of next year.
(the SCF and BS from their last spate of financial print gives me strong reason to believe this.

Looking at the drive for VALUE which is where am keenly concerned about, 4 of them (NEIMETH, COURTVILLE, PZ and BERGER PAINTS) have already delivered great returns at varying margin since then. (NEIMETH did over 650% RRM)

Of the 9 though, I see 3 (GSK, COURTVILLE and CHAMS) as the likely biggest winners in the short to midterm.
For those wondering why I also mentioned CHAMS, kindly look at the coys last 2 FPs. There's something about that report... the Nos/figures... the NTS... there's something...
So yes, I said CHAMS!

I believe that these coys will likely deliver good value!

Regards

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
onegentleguy:

No surprises if FBNH overtakes UBA(but not access) in price. wink cheesy grin
Highlighted it here back then. (refer to one such post above)
Everything is in the financial print.
UBA needs to improve. It's a shame because they ought to be ahead of fellow P2P... ACCESS and FBNH considering where they are coming from. (down of the millennium in view)

With UBA, some things were not done right in 2020. ...particularly in the last 3 quaters of that yr.
As I said before now, H1 2021 will help nail down certain lines in their books and bring more clarity to the table.

Regards

yMcy56:
FBNH
Whats happening here ooo...
Quite a lot of picks @8......or should we say lots of buying and selling and cross deals @8 junction....

The Elephant already overtake UBA, aiming for ACCESS.........also going to overtake ACCESS too?
We watch and see..... smiley

But I told u not be surprised when u eventually see FBNH overtake UBA... but NOT ACCESS BANK!
FBNH is changing (for good)... ACCESS is stronger and much better... while UBA is trailing behind.
Well, for now.
Things can also improve for the latter(uba), but 1st, management need to do a bit more.
Will wait to see how their H1 2021 compares to that of soon to be released Q3 and H2 2021.

Fine job u are doing here my dear. Especially on mkt update (just ran through some of ur many past post) ...indeed u have always done Noble!
Regards

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
onegentleguy:
Looking at the recently released financial prints, GSK, VITAFOAM, INTER BREW, ACCESS BANK, FIDELITY, WAPCO, UCAP and OKOMU OIL are great assets to align with. ...and of course, including the select coys I highlighted in the INSURANCE SECTOR in times past.
...make them ur close companion but be wise in doing so.(keep track on them)

UACN, ZENITH, GTB, ETI, DANGOTE CEMENT, DANGOTE SUGAR, FLOUR MILLS, UPDC, NEIMETH, WEMA and CAVERTON retains my hold rating.

Good luck everyone and do have a blissful weekend!
Bye for now.

DrAwo:
Join us this week on Value Nigeria Podcast as we put Fidelity Bank and its numbers under the value investing microscope...

We look at trends over the past 7 years in gross income, PAT, Net Margins, ROA and ROE...

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/30--Fidelity-Bank-Analysis-Part-2-e187cu1

Any Jack who understand and can interpret the Nos in a FP, ought to know that FIDELITY is a great BUY at the present mkt peg.
We said this long ago.

Great job u are doing though bro.
Pls keep up the good work!
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
On a final note, it should pay to keep a close tab on the INSURANCE SECTOR.
As I've stated here in times past, certain select coys in that sector will do well. (VALUE drive in view)
Some already did... a few will do more.

For those who may wish for guidance, do well to surf through my several past post on that line.

May this month of October (also my born month) bring us great health, peace of mind, absolute sustenance, Joy and Devine blessings!
Do have a blissful week ahead.

Bye for now.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
onegentleguy:
On a final note, it should pay to keep a close tab on the INSURANCE SECTOR.
As I've stated here in times past, certain select coys in that sector will do well. (VALUE drive in view)

For those who may wish for guidance, do well to surf through my several past post on that line.

May this month of October (also my born month) bring us great health, peace of mind, absolute sustenance, Joy and Devine blessings!

Bye for now.
On the this insurance sector, I don't know why but my eyes are glued to WAPIC. Let us know when it's time to accumulate.
Welcome back bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=onegentleguy post=106407274]On a final note, it should pay to keep a close tab on the INSURANCE SECTOR.

Bye for now.

Welcome back sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jayifeanyi1234: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good to know you are good, and to hear from you. May God keep your love one for His glory, and continually provide all you need in Jesus name.

Stay blessed, and be safe!

onegentleguy:
Hello everyone!
Being away for a while, trying to help save the life of a loved one with a health challenge.
Many thanks to all those who reached out to me. ...a few have also helped give me the added zeal to come back earlier than I could.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2021
onegentleguy:
Hello everyone!

Regards
Glad to have you back boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Truth234(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning.

Pls who has the live data of stocks this morning?

Seems mytradebook is not connecting to the exchange at this time.

Aby today na public holiday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
gabscity:
Zenith Vs GTCO... which is better bought at Current price?
Is Morgan Capital Polaris Bank account still valid, as its been over a year I used it?
Thanks.
@Currentprice, for me, it's GTCo.
Morgan Polaris is still valid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2021
onegentleguy:
But I told u not be surprised when u eventually see FBNH overtake UBA... but NOT ACCESS BANK!
FBNH is changing (for good)... ACCESS is stronger and much better... while UBA is trailing behind.
Well, for now.

Fine job u are doing here my dear. Especially on mkt update (just ran through some of ur many past post) ...indeed u have always done Noble!
Regards
God bless Oga OGG.
Nice seeing you back on the thread........and thanks for your selfless service here.
You're appreciated. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2021
locodemy:
Good morning.Pls who has the live data of stocks this morning?
Seems mytradebook is not connecting to the exchange at this time.
Aby today na public holiday?
There's market o.
Courtville currently on full bid........if that's what you wanted to quickly check.... tongue

BTW, @Currentprice, you fall person's hand this time around ooooo. angry
You put us in "is coming" on the stock pick, just to come and be telling us when e don go up and now, scarce. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Mr. Market is generally on green mode this early market hours, we don't know how the direction will be later later.........maybe left or right...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6487) (6488) (6489) (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Streetinvestor2, dapix, handsomebolanle, 9free(m), Princkez, NL1960 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.