Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877086 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2021
@Arduino we are currently moving FBNH.......we may consider your Zee later later.......... grin

FBN full bid @9!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2021
First Bank @9 naira .. Welcome to a new Dispensation[/color][color=#000000] grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

If the financial report is cooked Mr. Market will punish them.

Transcorp, Oando, Cadbury e.t.c have received their punishments for cooking books.

You forget to add UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2021
First bank already rubbing it off on UBA and Access......
ACCESS: Looks cheap beside FBN @9......
Let's see if Oga OGG's prediction about Access leading will come to effect here....... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:
Let's see if Oga OGG's prediction about Access leading will come to effect here....... grin
FBNH making us proud, sometimes patience pays

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:

Access on the move, looks like UBA is also now trying to catch up with fbhn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
megamart247:

You forget to add UBA
Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please anyone got a margin loan from meristem , how does it work ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmmm, FBNH 13m bids @9
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
ojeysky:
Access on the move, looks like UBA is also not trying to catch up with fbhn
UBA is trying to catch up.........
Elephant leading the way....... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Princkez:
FBNH making us proud, sometimes patience pays
You try......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pesuzok:
Hmmmm, FBNH 13m bids @9

Im already sitting on a decent profit on FBNH. I think Its time to sell 70% of my holding in FBNH and buy more Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
megamart247:

Im already sitting on a decent profit on FBNH. I think Its time to sell 70% of my holding in FBNH and buy more Transcorp.

Waiting for Transcorp Take-Off. Purchased stuck small at N1.3 and further at 0.95K this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:

You try......
Na God ooo...#3+#4+ and #5+ but 85% was @ #3+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
FBNH
47M+ full bid......
See 2Ms, 5Ms single bids @N9!
It's well. smiley

UBA
Arrived KM 8.…..... smiley

Courtville
Available few minutes ago @41k......profit taker's activities.......Still on full bid........

Zenith
Up with 45k........@23.95 as at now....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:
FBNH
47M+ full bid......
See 2Ms, 5Ms single bids @N9!
It's well. smiley
but what is driving the price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Princkez:
but what is driving the price?
Positive news I Blvd.
Insiders have more info than is available to the public so far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:

Positive news I Blvd.
kk..let's wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
Josh121:
Please anyone got a margin loan from meristem , how does it work ?

Don't try it, better to take a loan that your cash flow can liquidate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpekus(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:

** If you buy at old price and collect bonus: you're not at loss
** If you buy @ old price after bonus is given: you're currently at loss........and patience is the key here OR buy more at cheaper price to average down.
** Yes. Shareholders now have 1/4th of their initial held shares.......BUT with x4 of initial share price.........so, the loss should be minimal. As share price goes up, it will be erasing the loss gradually.
Thank you... so for further clarity, the bonus would be added to the 1/4th shares right? And any idea when this bonus was Shared?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2021
currentprice:
If not cos of the general mood of the mkt, I expect d stock to have move near N1 by now. One of d metrics on my bedsheet grin has been flashing the stock for watch since first quarter of the year and I informed penny stock lovers asking for stock pick, they loaded @21-22k

If taken oxygen seriously while analyse stock, it easy to predict courville is a candidate of takeover if d company continue with their latest report performance. take d H1 report check income stmt, balance sheet and cashflow, analyse each items in those reports u will see d reason for the plan to delete. as at d time I check d data, price was at 21k and bedsheet shows that who ever bought over the company bought it for free and the company will still leave the buyer with millions of naira ontop of paying nothing ooo grin who no like better things na. If management believes their number not Audio and guarantee good performance going forward, no be to go bank go borrow to pay u off. already they have like 10k free cash/per share @Q2 higher than the 4k Eps
Anyway Q3 on d way. Fingers crossed
let me go home go sleep. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CP, going by this analysis, can you help check what the fair value of Courtville is?
I tried finding out and saw that this stock has sold around and above N3 before.....
You mentioned that the stock ought to have moved closed to N1 by now if not for the mood of the market...... Can you calculate or suggest the likely minority buyover price or check the book value pls.
Thanks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Don't try it, better to take a loan that your cash flow can liquidate

Thanks, they just sent me an email I was curious
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ekpekus:

Thank you... so for further clarity, the bonus would be added to the 1/4th shares right? And any idea when this bonus was Shared?
** The bonus was the first thing added in this reconstruction process.....it has long been added before now.....maybe around March or so, can't remember offhand now.

**The 1/4th share reconstruction already factored-in the bonus.......which was 7:17 if I still remember well. (i.e. 17units bonus for 7units held).........that's the more reason those that waited patiently since then till now can't be at any loss with the current share price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
It's like the bull ... entering thru the bank avenue grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Some stocks will be very bullish tomorrow.
Transcorp will definitely cross #1 tomorrow.
We are in the month of calf which will begat bull.xmas may come quicker than expected.
Goodluck to all those who endured.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Fbnh price movement might be due to oil price highs as those aiteo and co loans might drive cost of loan recovery down
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
yMcy56:

Positive news I Blvd.

Thanks to Fbn for sparking rise in stock prices.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eku market oooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Josh121:

Thanks, they just sent me an email I was curious

The interest rate should be minimum of 25%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

The interest rate should be minimum of 25%.

Lol will I be making 40% on the shares I will buy lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Valueinvestor: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
locodemy:
Some stocks will be very bullish tomorrow.
Transcorp will definitely cross #1 tomorrow.
We are in the month of calf which will begat bull.xmas may come quicker than expected.
Goodluck to all those who endured.
Money is actually made while waiting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meanwhile, Universal Insurance is still closing at 20k while quietly doing over 21 million worth of transactions.

I'm well positioned, waiting for whatever this is. An interesting gamble. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6490) (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, 222Martins(m), Streetinvestor2, freeman67, ndept, webizone(m), KarlTom, Emndy(m), Mfunkynation(m), Ginalex(f), Boshins, emmanuelewumi(m), sterlingD(m), Laso09, Owoblowblow and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.