Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,835 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895418 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2021
Pz on fire.I have become the new cp of Nsempa.
I was picking this pz the few offers available on daily until now on fuuuul bid.Thank God I got over 500k units within 3 days.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2021
There is one stock I will point at in few minutes when I must have grab the units available.It is a penny stock and among the few stocks at NSE with free float issues.The stock may not move now but market MUST do justice to it because it has shown good strength since the majority shareholder has decided to turn the company around.Hmmmmm.

I will be back

While I am yet to mention this stock, there is one stock that forcasted their Q3 profit after tax to be arnd 4+ billion naira.The stock will be good for a trader at 2.25-2.30 and good for long term investor at the current price.Search for this stock and pick some units

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dangle: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2021
locodemy:
There is one stock I will point at in few minutes when I must have grab the units available.It is a penny stock and among the few stocks at NSE with free float issues.The stock may not move now but market MUST do justice to it because it has shown good strength since the majority shareholder has decided to turn the company around.Hmmmmm.

I will be back

UPDC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2021
I picked some PZ on your hunch...i appreciate
locodemy:

I will be back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6815019/femi-otedola-becomes-first-bankss
So na Otedola dey do all this thing for FBNH. Hmmm appears he is done buying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Mpeace:

Someone drop the hint here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Mpeace:
I don't think he's done buying......
With N30B, the rival group may re-strategize and regroup. He'll likely give more gap by buying more...
But one thing I Blvd will happen is that FBNH may witness more price manipulations to his favour.......as the highest shareholder.
The Elephant is not yet done in my opinion. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
yMcy56:

I don't think he's done buying......
But one thing I Blvd will happen is that FBNH may witness more price manipulations to his favour.....
The Elephant is not yet done in my opinion. smiley
you know him very well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
Princkez:
you know him very well
Hes a biz man nah. smiley
In fact, I'm going to keep keen eye on FBNH from now on.
@Mpeace, if you see the 2nd paragraph of that article, it says "as the largest shareholder, he holds the highest voting shares and can determine the direction of the bank".
All he needed to do is to give the brokers directives.......if he says he wants to see FBNH shares @18 or 20, na to carry out the instruction ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Transcorp transcorp....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
yMcy56:

Hes a biz man nah. smiley
In fact, I'm going to keep keen eye on FBNH from now on.
@Mpeace, if you see the 2nd paragraph of that article, it says "as the largest shareholder, he holds the highest voting shares and can determine the direction of the bank".

Guy, dont rejoice too much.

Otedola is not coming in to benefit the minority shareholders, rather he is coming in to use the bank to further his ministry.

Your eyes go clear when FBN starts to dey give loans to him to acquire assets FG has lined up for sale in 2022.

SEC and CBN should come in now before Ote$ plunge the bank into serious financial crises

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
samguru:

Otedola is not coming in to benefit the minority shareholders, rather he is coming in to use the bank to further his ministry.

Your eye go clear when FBN starts to dey give loans to him to acquire assets FG has lined up for sale in 2022.

SEC and CBN should come in now before Ote$ will plunge the bank into serious financial crises
I think yMcy56 is right, I remembered when I entered AP then @20+ and later sold @220....I will always follow him,Dangote and uncle T.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbosoro: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
@loco,

still waiting ....

I guess the 2nd one is Livestock Feeds?

locodemy:

I will be back

While I am yet to mention this stock, there is one stock that forcasted their Q3 profit after tax to be arnd 4+ billion naira.The stock will be good for a trader at 2.25-2.30 and good for long term investor at the current price.Search for this stock and pick some units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
FBHN is going to N100 you people. Better load up now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Loco, ejoo, biko, give us the stock name naw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mpeace:
Over N1.3B transactions done so far......
Shey na me and you dey buy am? grin

** Caveat: Just discussion o**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2021
Princkez:
I think yMcy56 is right, I remembered when I entered AP then @20+ and later sold @220....I will always follow him,Dangote and uncle T.

AP soared from about N40 in 2006 to N300 in 2008 and by 2009 pulled back to where it started at about N40. What a huge loot for some traders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2021
What's the news at Unilever..... It's on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
NGXGROUP.......?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Dollarwoman:

The first I will withhold name.
The second has not released the Q3 result which is very important to say the fair price.
But the Q3 PAT is projected at above #4B and price target based on this projection is #4 to 4.50 by year end.

The stock is currently selling at sub #2.30 and offers are not coming out in huge.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
ME sef na LOCO i dey wait I just dey refresh evry 10mins
Dollarwoman:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
livestock?
locodemy:

The second has not released the Q3 result which is very important to say the fair price.
But the Q3 PAT is projected at above #4B and price target based on this projection is #4 to 4.50 by year end.

The stock is currently selling at sub #2.30 and offers are not coming out in huge.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
Princkez:

So you were among those that looted NSE vault via AP? What are you still doing here grin? So like person wey put 20mil cashed out 220mil? Jesu! Why was I not born that time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
Marketapprentic:

So you were among those that looted NSE vault via AP? What are you still doing here grin? So like person wey put 20mil cashed out 220mil? Jesu! Why was I not born that time
my brother na God ooo...but I Don pay school fees too ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
mansard?
locodemy:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
locodemy:

MANSARD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
First Bank....
Cross deals and more cross deals @12.30.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
UNILEVER and PZ
Both on full bid....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2021
Princkez:
MANSARD

If you have it hold it tight.Once the Q3 is out as projected, the price will move up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
The first stock, highly illiquid.I will post what I think will make the Stock sell at a good premium from the current price later today.
Stay tunned

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
UBN: Quite a significant cross deals @5 in the last trading minutes......

NGXGROUP: Major pullback.......Pa Emma & Co's profit taking activities..... cheesy
Think he predicted it........then will start moving up gradually again......we see how next week goes, God willing...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2021
samguru:

Your eye go clear when FBN starts to dey give loans to him to acquire assets FG has lined up for sale in 2022.

SEC and CBN should come in now before Ote$ will plunge the bank into serious financial crises
Oga, do you think SEC and CBN are not aware of the crisis in FBN?
The thing is, in as much as Otedola did not contravene any law/rule, they can't lay any charge(s) on him.

Think I understood your angle.........that he may end up securing loans for his biz and may in turn affect FBN...........but for now, he hasn't and didn't do anything wrong.

He saw a profitable biz opportunity and make good use of it.

Remember he's not the only one on the board of FBN and there's faction in the board. I don't expect what happened last to repeat itself again in Fbnh.

In fact, as it is, SEC is benefitting from all these share purchases upandan........
We hope it reflects in our NGXGROUP's profitability by year end. Fat dividend won't be bad. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6505) (6506) (6507) (6508) (6509) (6510) (6511) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZikkyChops(m), BuchyD and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.