Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879014 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6553) (6554) (6555) (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
Access Bank and Zenith Bank are better qualified for the acquisition of Union.
A good thought.

BTW, what is it about demise of one key person or the other in some of these companies lately?
It is well o. God is in control.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34699_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20NOTICE_OF_DEMISE_OF_AN_EXECUTIVE_DIR.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/BUA_Cement_Plc_Demise_of_Company_Secretary.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
IYGEAL:
Seeing that TTB is a new bank and not listed on NGX, acquiring majority shares of UBN means they would either buy out minority shareholders at a premium or list on the Exchange at a premium as well.

If they have enough money to buy the majority shares, why not the minority? We haven't read all of it yet.

My 2 Cents.
Hmmm. Minority shareholders should get a wonderful deal. They already have over 89% of the total outstanding ding shares and they would have to buy off the remaining 10%. I think the offer should be great

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wuwu2: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2021
Please any update on the public offer/rights issue of NPF earlier in the year? Has it been listed?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
wuwu2:
Please any update on the public offer/rights issue of NPF earlier in the year? Has it been listed?

No it has not, they said waiting for some approval, it is taking too long.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Pls can anyone post the names of Titan Trust Bank Directors, and what could be the final out come of this acquisition?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2021
locodemy:

Any good turnaround in the parent company will attract investors to it's subsidiaries.Watch that space

Like Gsk like Transcorp.Greatly undervalue and no movement in price till thy kingdom come?
for loco & others who are interested

Best Penny Stocks to Buy in Nigeria in 2022 - Buy Transcorp Shares Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib1SLsfRjyY&list=LL&index=1&t=151s

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:22am On Dec 24, 2021
I expect Union bank to be on full bid today. Although market get him own mind sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Mpeace:
I expect Union bank to be on full bid today. Although market get him own mind sha
It was on full bid yesterday. Now that the news is everywhere, it's a no-brainer that the same is expected today!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2021
veecovee:
Pls can anyone post the names of Titan Trust Bank Directors, and what could be the final out come of this acquisition?
Tunde Lemo( Chairman)- former CBN DG, former Wema bank MD.

Some Former Zenith bank guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2021
kolaish:
for loco & others who are interested

Best Penny Stocks to Buy in Nigeria in 2022 - Buy Transcorp Shares Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib1SLsfRjyY&list=LL&index=1&t=151s

Excellent video analysis.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

... I see.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Nice 1
grin grin grin grin grin
BabsO2:

Excellent video analysis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Titan na Meffy retirement plan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Explain more sir. Should we hold UBN for long?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I think so.

It will be interesting to see how they can work together.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wuwu2: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
otokx:

No it has not, they said waiting for some approval, it is taking too long.
Okay. Thanks so much for your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2021
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY PEOPLE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Seunn11:

Merry Christmas
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2021
faoogoke:
Someone please assist me with returns on the sukuk bond being issued by the FG at 12.8%.
Please how much do I get paid yearly if I invest N5,000,000.
Thank you.

The FGN Sukuk is said to be over subscribed. Just wondering if they will tamper will allocation for individual subscribers and when they will pay what they were supposed to pay yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to everyone on this forum
grin grin grin grin grin
Seunn11:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2021
faoogoke:

The FGN Sukuk is said to be over subscribed. Just wondering if they will tamper will allocation for individual subscribers and when they will pay what they were supposed to pay yesterday.

Not at all people who invested N100 million and below will get all they wanted, the banks, insurance companies and pension fund managers that wanted billions of Naira worth are those that will not get all they wanted

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Not at all people who invested N100 million and below will get all they wanted, the banks, insurance companies and pension fund managers that wanted billions of Naira worth are those that will not get all they wanted

Okays. Thanks for the info.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tunde Lemo...

Dear all,
Thank you very much for your messages of felicitation and congratulations on the proposed acquisition of UBN by my bank- Titan Trust Bank.

I however need to make more clarifications on the ownership structure of Titan. The bank is 85% owned by Vinc Corporation- a foreign company. The local shareholders own the balance and shareholding is dispersed. My shareholding is therefore very tiny and insignificant. I am only providing leadership. Thank you once again and God bless.

Titan trust Bank is owned by the TGI’s parent company, Vinc Corporation which is a conglomerate of 24 companies, out of which Chi Limited that was recently sold to Coca Cola for $1bn, is the most popular.

They are in almost every sector of the economy from Agric to Pharma, FMCG to Trading etc!

Titan, which started operations late 2018, was their first foray into the financial services sector. They have the ambition of becoming a tier 1 bank within a maximum of 7 years and therefore were always going to pursue inorganic growth.

The desire of the Private Equity Companies that owned UBN to sell matched their appetite and intention hence the deal.

This is probably the first deal within the banking industry that is arising out of such alignment of objectives rather than out of a need to rescue the target bank.

What they will do with the brand remains to be seen.

#COPIED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
faoogoke:

Sukuk 4 coupons will be paid on 24th June and 24th December for the next 10 years
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2021
The prospectus for the sukuk mentioned 24 December 2021 as payment date.
I really don't understand your comments sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
faoogoke:
The prospectus for the sukuk mentioned 24 December 2021 as payment date.
I really don't understand your comments sir.

How can you be paid 24 hours after the offer closed.

Your coupons will be paid on 24th June 2022 and 24th December 2022 till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Season Greetings
To every member of this forum and all clients of investment one in particular:
May the peace that comes with Christmas abide with you and family

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by History555: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I think ttn is owed by the guys that own chivita.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

How can you be paid 24 hours after the offer closed.

Your coupons will be paid on 24th June 2022 and 24th December 2022 till 2031

I was surprised too but that's what the document said.
It said settlement date.
You may want have a look again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6553) (6554) (6555) (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Objectivist04, IPO2002, freeman67, dapix, ositadima1(m), Jerekre(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.