Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876170 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

I buy my FGN bonds through Stanbic IBTC Bank and Stanbic IBTC Stockbroker.

The ones bought through the bank are migrated to my CSCS account.

Very few Stockbrokers are knowledgeable and informed about the bond Market. The best are Stanbic IBTC Stockbroker and Afrinvest. Those are the two, I get daily market updates from.

I also brought the sukuk bond through Stanbic IBTC bank.
Do you have an idea of when my cscs account will be credited or how long before one's cscs account will reflect the bond purchased. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
faoogoke:

I also brought the sukuk bond through Stanbic IBTC bank.
Do you have an idea of when my cscs account will be credited or how long before one's cscs account will reflect the bond purchased. Thanks

Did you send a mail to Stanbic IBTC Capital?

CSCS should be credited before the end of the year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Fairview1: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

We have series of FGN bonds with different tenors.

The benchmark for most Fixed income Fund in the coupon on a 10 year FGN bond.

Most Fixed income Fund Managers have Sovereign and corporate bonds of different durations, they get coupons every month there are months whereby they get coupons up to 3 to 4 times in a month.

Fixed income Fund is good for those who can monitor interest rates, stock market performance etc.

Another reason some of us buy Fixed income Fund is because of reinvestment risk, it is not every time that we have the opportunity to buy Fixed income Fund in the primary, therefore we invest part of our regular coupons and dividends in Fixed income Funds.

The bond market give a better forecast of the direction of a country economy, while the stock market is a reflection of the country's economy.

Fixed income Fund is not bad for a conservative Investor who is concerned about the safety of his fund and long term appreciation of his fund. A N10 million Investment in United Capital fixed income fund in 2011 has grown to over N30 million in 2021 without adding a kobo to the investment.

Awesome!!!

This information here is revealing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Did you send a mail to Stanbic IBTC Capital?

CSCS should be credited before the end of the year
Stanbic Stockbrokers sent me the sukuk documents which I filled and returned to them with the instruction to pay from my stock cash balance which was done.
An online form was thereafter sent to me where I was asked to upload my application form and proof of payment. The proof of payment was the transaction details done on my stick cash balance which indicated sukuk ipo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
ZikkyChops:

You're testing if the thread is still working? grin

Make I write Eku market oh (with the handwriting of sister Mercy and Oga Current price)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Union Bank threatened to be flooded with offers today. However, it is ending the day in full bid and now destined to close at N6.10. That's some good return for folks who bought a few weeks ago at N4 ++

I'm going to sit and see how this one goes. Bought a few at N5+. Hope this will be better than the rip off 11 Plc did to us.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
IYGEAL:
Union Bank threatened to be flooded with offers today. However, it is ending the day in full bid and now destined to close at N6.10. That's some good return for folks who bought a few weeks ago at N4 ++

I'm going to sit and see how this one goes. Bought a few at N5+. Hope this will be better than the rip off 11 Plc did to us.
What was the ripoff about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2021
Wapgod:

What was the ripoff about?

While delisting, they counted back the period for which they'd make the final consideration (unit price at which they'd buy off investors willing to sell). Not totally a rip off per se but the expected consideration was way below the final consideration.

And I advised a few folks to buy too. Theirs ended in little losses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2021
IYGEAL:

While delisting, they counted back the period for which they'd make the final consideration (unit price at which they'd buy off investors willing to sell). Not totally a rip off per se but the expected consideration was way below the final consideration.

And I advised a few folks to buy too. Theirs ended in little losses.

Has Union Bank concluded to delist?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

Has Union Bank concluded to delist?

No, of course not. Theirs should be a buyout. The case with 11 Plc was different - voluntary delisting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
currentprice:
Ekuu Mkt o

if u are still waiting for santa really u go wait tire cheesy

grin grin grin
For those buying TRANSCORP,check what world Bank has advise NIGERIA and other developing economise

I hope you are having an amazing Christmas Holiday.

{NG} Pre-Open:+0.08% (42,230.48) Val $2.20m

Nigerian stocks closed slightly positive supported by gains in UBN +9.90%, WAPCO +3.23% and ZENITHBANK +0.83%. Similarly, sector performance was positive across board; the Banks, Insurance, Industrials and Consumers were up 0.73%, 0.24%, 0.19% and 0.13% respectively. However, the Oils traded flat.

UBN was the best gainer up 9.90% while CORNERST was down 9.80% to top the decliners.

TRANSCORP and ZENITHBANK led the volume and value chats respectively. Top 5 value traded stocks are ZENITH, NGXGROUP, ACCESS, GTCO and VITAFOAM.

Trader’s Opinion…
We might be seeing some end of year re-balancing in some Big names like Nestle and Dangcem today.

In The News Today......
(TheNation) - Raising Electricity Tariffs Will Worsen Inflation, World Bank Warns - Nigeria and other emerging economies have to think twice before raising electricity tariffs as such steps will push inflation in 2022, World bank has warned. https://thenationonlineng.net/raising-electricity-tariffs-will-worsen-inflation-world-bank-warns/

(SEC) - SEC Issues Circular on the Commencement of Regulatory Fee on Fixed Income Transactions - This circular is made pursuant to Section 13(u) of the Investments and Securities Act (ISA), 2007 and Schedule 1, Part D of the SEC Rules (Registration Fees, Minimum Capital Requirements, Securities and others) which empower the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to levy, among others, fees on transactions relating to investments and securities business in Nigeria. https://www.proshareng.com/news/REGULATORS/SEC-Issues-Circular-on-the-Commencement-of-Regulatory-Fee-on-Fixed-Income-Transactions/60622

(SEC) - Portfolio Managers Shall Pay Annual Regulatory and Supervision Fees to SEC - The Commission hereby draws the attention of all registered Fund/Portfolio Managers to the SEC Rule on Annual Supervision Fees for Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) and Regulatory Fees for Discretionary and Non-Discretionary Funds/Portfolios issued on January 21 2021, and the amendment thereto issued on December 20, 2021. https://www.proshareng.com/news/REGULATORS/Portfolio-Managers-Shall-Pay-Annual-Regulatory-and-Supervision-Fees-to-SEC/60627

(Thisday) - Amid Declining Production, Nigeria Loses 4.82m Oil Barrels to Shutdowns in Upstream Operations - Nigeria's oil industry has continued to bleed owing to incessant shutdowns due to ageing upstream infrastructure, vandalism and community-related issues, with the country losing over 4.82 million barrels to the challenges, industry data obtained by THISDAY has revealed. https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/28/amid-declining-production-nigeria-loses-4-82m-oil-barrels-to-shutdowns-in-upstream-operations/

(Punch) - Currency In Circulation Jumped To N3.15tn In November - CBN - The currency in circulation rose from N2.97tn at the end of October to N3.15tn in November, according to figures obtained from the Central Bank of Nigeria. The CBN data showed that the currency in circulation increased to N2.84tn in September from N2.78tn in August. https://punchng.com/currency-in-circulation-jumped-to-n3-15tn-in-november-cbn/?amp-

{NG} Flows
BUYING FLOURMILL
BUYING NESTLE (1,400)

ITW Sellers of 1m MTN
ITW Sellers of Fbnh
ITW Sellers in Seplat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ekuu last result of the year

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34718_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_202.pdf

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
Tayop145:
Do you desire to earn good return of investment on a daily basis from the Global Forex market, do you want your money to be working for you while you sleep, if so contact us now on telegram below.

We offer a Highly profit Guaranteed Forex Account Management Service:-

Orders would be placed in your account manually through our expert team.

Any MT4 or MT5 broker is acceptable

Trading would be done with proper risk management.

Delivering at least 1000 - 1200 green pips in a month

Signals accuracy would be 80 - 90 %

Per trade risk would be a maximum of 2 % of capital.

Risk and reward ratio would always between 1:1.5 - 1: 1.2.

You will have 100% control of your account and can opt out at any time.

Minimum returns would be 30 - 40 % on your equity every month and can extend up to 70 - 80% even

We would be working with a technique of capital maximization on your account, which is compounding the lot
size with the growth of the account to make high returns.

Telegram- @forexprofitmgr
Whr is your oga MBA forex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2021
[quote author=currentprice post=108919873]Ekuu last result of the year

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34718_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_202.pdf

grin grin grin[/quote Dividend of #1.50 will not give rise to the present price unless we have general bull. I was expecting something like #2 with it's current price. The price will definitely go below #20,00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:39am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Biafran4life post=108920330][/quote]

You share also consider the dividend growth from 70k to N1.50k, that is an increase of over 110%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

You should also consider the dividend growth from 70k to N1.50k, that is an increase of over 110%

Exactly! That's a whooping 114% increase. Wahala for those who bought at N20+, some bought at an average price of N4 and still holding on to it!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2021
IYGEAL:

Wow that's interesting. I have only invested in Savings Bonds and Treasury Bills.

So apparently the people who sell at the secondary markets either do so for Liquidity reasons or, when macroeconomic situations cause the prices to increase, for capital appreciation.

Lastly, does one need to open fresh accounts with traditional stockbrokers to have access to the money market instruments?

I buy through Morgan capital.

I check the debt market for any appealing FGN bond and send an email to Morgan capital stating the bond name and quantity I want them to buy for me.

While searching for fgn bond, take note of the tenor remaining and the premium you might be paying to buy it. You need to do some calculations to know what exactly you will be getting.

I sometimes buy bonds at premium and use a year's coupon to offset that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Pesuzok:

I check the debt market for any appealing FGN bond and send an email to Morgan capital stating the bond name and quantity I want them to buy for me.

While searching for fgn bond, take note of the tenor remaining and the premium you might be paying to buy it. You need to do some calculations to know what exactly you will be getting.

This should be from the floor of the NSE right? I have used them for FGN Saving Bond but I once contacted them for a possibility of subscribing to an FGN reopening bond and they told me they are yet to start.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Pesuzok:

That should be for the savings bonds which have a tenure of 3 years and below
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2021
freeman67:

This should be from the floor of the NSE right? I have used them for FGN Saving Bond but I once contacted them for a possibility of subscribing to an FGN reopening bond and they told me they are yet to start.

Bond reopening in the primary market is through the banks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Bond reopening in the primary market is through the banks

Okay, was thinking they could participate too as a broker.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pesuzok:

Interesting. Although I think the bonds listed on the DEBT Group on Morgan Capital iTrade platform are FGN Savings Bonds which are different from FGN Bonds.

I indeed bought the Savings Bonds I invested in, in the past, from Morgan Capital. It would be interesting if they actually have access to the normal bonds with long term tenors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2021
freeman67:

Okay, was thinking they could participate too as a broker.

Banks are the primary dealers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
can someone please update me on UBN bid and offer size
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
How's everything Sis Mercy, hope you are not in the village already?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
veecovee:
can someone please update me on UBN bid and offer size

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
UBN Don try shaa. ... little goodies for the year end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Please has anyone's AIICO's bonus been credited?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
veecovee:
How's everything Sis Mercy, hope you are not in the village already?
God is in control ooo. Thank you.
Compliment of the season and happy new year in advance sir. cool

Can see that you already got the UBN offer/bids requested for.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6556) (6557) (6558) (6559) (6560) (6561) (6562) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, UkwuAmu, Ojoboak(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.