Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832039 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Ekuu Mkt o

Ekuu Q4 results period

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Marketapprentic:

Oga CP thank you for that one. I will come with my tithe at the due time grin

Please, based on last Q3 result or projected FY , what is your spreadsheet saying about the fair price of TOTAL PLC.

THANKS

nothing Total plc is doing below N500. yield hunters will likely get good dividend watch out

if you can't buy Total @ 220 then look the way of Ardova

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:50am On Jan 27, 2022
samguru:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34884_UNILEVER_NIGERIA_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_F.pdf

profit margin too low here but good cash backup

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
UBA
This 50M single bid owner doesn't looks like he's joking.........some 3.5M units @8.......
82M bids vs. 9M offers......
Let's hope he's not there to drag the share price down to his junction....before they move the vehicle... smiley

**Caveat: Just daily observation**

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
What is happening in Guinness?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
edwardaigb:
Much improved Q2 result. Improvement across all lines.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
edwardaigb:

Q2 EPS of 403

Guiness is now a now stock that should be selling at #70 and and above
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
GUINNESS Q2 2022 cool cool

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34886_GUINNESS_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
edwardaigb:

shebi idey shout make our people buy Guinness dem no buy, dem go join us las las for KM70

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for all the replies on Guinness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Watch out for Q3 result of NNFM, its going to be another bomb

Fidson Pharmaceuticals PLC is going to surprise everyone too

Guinness you have done well jare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
INTERNATIONAL BREWERY @ N5+ reminds of LARFAGE WAPCO @ N9.

Had analyzed and highlighted the value-drive potential of INTER BREWERY @ N4+

One word: BUY... ACCUMULATE!

...risk clearly making a mockery of inherent REWARD.
Best suited for a mid to long-term play.

One of the most powerful weapon of SUCEESS or failure within the stock market is with the ability to take advantage of the 'gap' between current perception and REAL VALUE.
...knowing how and when to align with that 'gap' is the core 'survival mark' of a WINING INVESTOR!

~Sinclair

"If u want to know whether u are holding onto the RIGHT stock(s), run a check to see if its still a business that 'the world loves' and WHY they love it. ...then, find out if u ought to chose it ahead of any other"
~Sinclair

"If u desire to WIN more 'open battles' with the stock market, then NEVER work to PLAY AHEAD of it or seek to TIME it.
...work to PLAY ALONG with it and seek to better ur playing STRATEGY.
Unless of course u wish for a far less win than normal."

~Sinclair

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
currentprice:

nothing Total plc is doing below N500. yield hunters will likely get good dividend watch out

grin grin grin grin

Great pick dear... TOTAL ly agree with you.
That coy should deliver! wink cheesy grin

As for ARDOVA, not sure about that. At least based on their last 2 financial print.
...look well oo before you leap. shocked shocked
Unless of course Q4 and by extension H2, 2021 print will spring up a surprise.
That coy is battling with cost. They are currently on an investing phase which requires a lot of funding. (capex in view... the aftermath of some expansionary move... post the acquisition of ENYO Ltd)
There's also a plan to raise over N22B via bonds by H1, 2022.

Have had my reservation on ARDOVA since the sale/divestment of what I believe to be it's juicy business unit in the power and upstream segments (Amperion power and AP oil & gas Ghana) following a change in the coys ownership structure in 2019.
And though they've improved from 2 yrs ago, I still hold that view until I see certain key lines in their financials.

I don't see them paying a great dividend for YE, 2021.
Price might push up but as I said, it will need a good Q4 print to sustain it.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
Please what's the target price for Ardova?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
samguru:
Watch out for Q3 result of NNFM, its going to be another bomb

Fidson Pharmaceuticals PLC is going to surprise everyone too

Guinness you have done well jare
pls is ZENITHBANK a good buy @#25+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
samguru:

shebi idey shout make our people buy Guinness dem no buy, dem go join us las las for KM70

Oga mi, na all of dem for brewery industries carry loot o. For Guinness, na dia Q2 wey fall for Christmas and New year celebrations you dey see so. Na Adekunle Gold be high tins.

If Guinness do dis kain performance for Q3 and Q4, na dat time I go do dem tuale. As tins dey like dis, make we dey tell people to put c-caution sumol.

For dat NNFM and Total I agree totally with you 101% and sabi am wella but dat Guinness, dis q2 performance fit be dem peak for d FY 2021 sa.

Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mumu9gerian: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerialabalaba:

Oga mi, na all of dem for brewery industries carry loot o. For Guinness, na dia Q2 wey fall for Christmas and New year celebrations you dey see so. Na Adekunle Gold be high tins.

If Guinness do dis kain performance for Q3 and Q4, na dat time I go do dem tuale. As tins dey like dis, make we dey tell people to put c-caution sumol.

For dat NNFM and Total I agree totally with you 101% and sabi am wella but dat Guinness, dis q2 performance fit be dem peak for d FY 2021 sa.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Princkez:
pls is ZENITHBANK a good buy @#25+
SURE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
samguru:

SURE
thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Well, I don't think you are entirely correct though. Guinness q1 runs from july- September, which is not a festive quarter and they made 4 billion as profit after tax.

In the recently releases q2 result, which runs from October- December, PAT was 4.7 billion. So the difference between q1 and q2 is basically 0.7 billion. So the issue of the festive period been the chief determinant of this result is not entirely true.

I strongly feel that the company is back to making profit for its shareholders.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samguru(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Calebbold:

Well, I don't think you are entirely correct though. Guinness q1 runs from july- September which is not a festive quarter and they made 4 billion as profit after tax.

In the q2 result, which runs from October- December, PAT was 4.7 billion. So the difference between q1 or q2 is basically 0.7 billion. So the issue of the festive period been the chief determinant of this result is not entirely true.

I strongly feel that the company is back to making profit for its shareholders.

@Calebbold ooooooooooooooooo, you are in spirit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it looked as if you hacked into my brain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
onegentleguy:

Great pick dear... TOTAL ly agree with you.
That coy should deliver! wink cheesy grin

As for ARDOVA, not sure about that. At least based on their last 2 financial print.
...look well oo before you leap. shocked shocked
Unless of course Q4 and by extension H2, 2021 print will spring up a surprise.

That coy is battling with cost which has birthed lower NETS despite increasing GROSS.
They are currently on an investing phase which requires a lot of funding. (capex in view... the aftermath of some expansionary move... post the acquisition of ENYO Ltd)
There's also a plan to raise over N22B via bonds by H1, 2022.

Have had my reservation on ARDOVA since the sale/divestment of what I believe to be it's juicy business unit in the power and upstream segments (Amperion power and AP oil & gas Ghana) following a change in the coys ownership structure in 2019.
And though they've improved from 2 yrs ago, I still hold that view until I see certain key lines in their financials.

I don't see them paying a great dividend for YE, 2021.
Price might push up but as I said, it will need a good Q4 print to sustain it.

It is well.

#EDITED
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
onegentleguy:

https://marketnewsng.com/2022/01/24/cbn-place-telecommunication-sector-on-forex-priority-list/

A big + for the sector.
Good news for MTN... forward-looking improvement in input cost. (MoCOF in view)

By implication though, this might well be a good time to gradually seek to exit AIRTEL AFRICA... and maybe re-enter when price later drops to ones comfort zone.

In one of my past analysis, I had mentioned the drop-down impact the rate of capital flight/outflow of funds by foreign entities (FPIs and FDIs alike) has had on the Fx mkt space, which in itself was experiencing a squeeze brought about by unfavourable policies from our economic gladiators, as a possible reason for the surge in the price of AIRTELAFRI shares and not because of its fundamental stand.

We wait to see how things play out as the CBN implement this policy.

It is well.

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/airtel-africa-to-enter-ftse-100-from-31-january-11643273524595.html

Chai!
Might be yet another reason AIRTELAFRI shares has been on the rise. shocked cool

I still maintain my view above though. ...until the coys financials support the present mkt price.

#strategicexitaspricerises

Selah
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Miyachi: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
I received MTN dividends today but the public offer I subscribed to hasn't been credited to brokerage account and I have since sold the shares I had. Is it possible that the dividends are from the allotted shares from the public offer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
currentprice :

Result is out ooooo!!!!!!!!
It seems we should be looking out for another 25% on this.
Please, what is your BED SHEET saying now? cool cool grin grin
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34897_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR.pdf.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Teeonly:
currentprice :

Result is out ooooo!!!!!!!!
It seems we should be looking out for another 25% on this.
Please, what is your BED SHEET saying now? cool cool grin grin
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34897_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR.pdf.

Link not working
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Link not working

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34897_VITAFOAM_NIG_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR.pdf

Vitafoam q1 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, beejay1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.