Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922178 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dcal001: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
you guys are sha clowns grin grin grin i no fit laugh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Some dey hunt for bull, others dey hunt for bear!

#DRiGoooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chibuking81:
if you like sell #1 billion, remember to open your mouth and tell us when you will buy #15 and sell #5.
Na so bad news dey sweet you! You surely need deliverance and quickly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chibuking81:
if you like sell #1 billion, remember to open your mouth and tell us when you will buy #15 and sell #5.

You are a big fool. People like you only see obstacles while we see opportunities. Waiting for the right time to do biz is waiting till forever. You make me laugh alot Because you are the biggest coward on this forum. Its not a sin be coward but shouting for all to follow your cowardice way is unpardonable.
Foolish man dissuading forumites from making money.

Dont try me I will eat your raw.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
9free:

Na so bad news dey sweet you! You surely need deliverance and quickly.
Nigeria should be the first to be deliver, Stock exchange market should be second in number, then all of us shall follow, the deliverance shall take place on 28th of this month. After that, we shall start all over again with level playing ground, with disappearance of the bear, and fear of unknown shall then become the thing of the past.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
evilspirit:

You are a big fool. People like you only see obstacles while we see opportunities. Waiting for the right time to do biz is waiting till forever. You make me laugh alot Because you are the biggest coward on this forum. Its not a sin be coward but shouting for all to follow your cowardice way is unpardonable.

Let's go there holyspirit...We don remove evil from that spirit... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by evilspirit: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chibuking81:
Nigeria should be the first to be deliver, Stock exchange market should be second in number, then all of us shall follow, the deliverance shall take place on 28th of this month. After that, we shall start all over again with level playing ground, with disappearance of the bear, and fear of unknown shall then become the thing of the past.

See person. So after the election, there will be no more bear only bull. The wise ones make money every time the coward think there's a special time to make money.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
you should know people like chibukking ,,,,,, when they miss opportunities to do some times,,,they will like to discourage people doing such thing. brother wait for your own turn grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
evilspirit:

whether half fool or big fool, all the same, a naked man that pursue a mad man is also a mad man, remember insult is not allow.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
@ Chibuking81; I thought all you cared about was just warning us of a coming bear. The manner in which you are going about it these past few days says otherwise.

@ Evilspirit; Do you mind not unleashing the evil spirit? lipsrsealed Prophets wey fit exorcise the evil spirit plenty for here o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
@Chibuking81, Why don't you go incommunicado?

You've made your point, there is no need reminding us on a daily basis. My 1 cent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
myjoy08:

Let's go there holyspirit...We don remove evil from that spirit... grin

Your own dey front nah. People wey go wan chew you raw dey wait you for front cheesy cheesy grin There will always be guys waiting for the prophet to tell them when to exit positions,especially when vision dey delay......you know say vision fit be for an appointed time cheesy cheesy

Bros na joke o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
@Chibuking81

You may be very right with your predictions, but wrong in your delivery and presentation. That makes you doubly wrong.

I'd leave you with this evergreen quote from Soros ;

'Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected' - George Soros

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
Kagame:
@Chibuking81

You may be very right with your predictions, but wrong in your delivery and presentation. That makes you doubly wrong.

I'd leave you with this evergreen quote from Soros ;

'Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected' - George Soros

My stock Pick...UBA, FlourMills,

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=cadno post=31463751][/quote]
@Kagame, Thank you so much for your wonderful analysis of the banking sector , over the weekend, u made my weekend.
@Chibuking, never mind I am still your fan too just like Myjoy08, both of U give us diff perspective,
But pls guys tame it down with this abusive approach...
@ "Holy One " abeg cool down, weh u de since ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
kotlass:

Your own dey front nah. People wey go wan chew you raw dey wait you for front cheesy cheesy grin There will always be guys waiting for the prophet to tell them when to exit positions,especially when vision dey delay......you know say vision fit be for an appointed time cheesy cheesy

Bros na joke o

Sir, i understand jare. The reasons why you see many lamentation (about the bull) now is that the current rally was missed by so many people. So one need to see bear, bearer, and bearest of warning at all front'. The bull has not even started wait for the bull results to come out...the sign is there already...Banking stock where are though... grin grin grin

NB: As long as you made tangible profits, i hope you will not be greedy to loose all?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
LondonCool:
FBN Holdings @N9 on Monday

Correctly predicted!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elubiazo: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is anyone taking a look at aiico? i think there is something going on there...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
@Oga Aks: Thanks for the kind advice to the pRoPhEt.

ChibuEZE, nwokem di ike...okereke... And I warned you severally o! See as people dey feed on your flesh! When someone thinks he has enough experience in the NSE (I refuse to call it roadside experience), thinks he is old enough... Has OND, BSc, MSc, works for LGA/FGN, blah blah and wants to make everyone hear his prophecies ad nauseatum... The fellow will have himself to blame.

The last fellow who tried this with Oando (brandishing 20 yrs love affair with Oando) is cooling off elsewhere... NSEMPA don't tolerate bullies, especially BEAR bullies.

Even, oga mi Myjoy08 has had some acid bath before. grin grin grin

One semi-last card for you: Please, walk into the nearest bookshop to you and buy a copy of "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie.

When you execute the book, kindly return here to give Moneysage a high-five. I fit chop knuckle, too. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
elubiazo:
Is anyone taking a look at aiico? i think there is something going on there...

The board members started the monkey-hunting. We are waiting for the outcome of their meeting. March 11 is the date grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8609_AIICO_INSURANCE_BOARD_MEETING__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2015.pdf

I think Aiico is undervalued compared to the likes of Custodian and Mansard. It is 2nd only to the unlisted Leadway assurance in terms of market share, 2nd only to Custodian in profitability (among listed insurance stocks) so why should it be trading at such a much lesser price than Custodian? Granted that Custodian is better managed and more consistent, the price variance is not justifiable IMO.

Oya, BUY! BUY!! BUY!!! Anyone interested? Monkeys for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Good morning this morning to all, truly am not angry with anybody in this forum, because we are all brothers and sisters in the lord, @ all, happy new day and God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2015
How come no one is talking about the proposed Board meeting on 18th for CCNN where Dividend is on the Agenda?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2015
evilspirit:

ur attention is urgently needed in politics section.
How you dey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by channelz: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2015
[url]testing[/url]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2015
kotlass:

The board members started the monkey-hunting. We are waiting for the outcome of their meeting. March 11 is the date grin

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/8609_AIICO_INSURANCE_BOARD_MEETING__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2015.pdf

I think Aiico is undervalued compared to the likes of Custodian and Mansard. It is 2nd only to the unlisted Leadway assurance in terms of market share, 2nd only to Custodian in profitability (among listed insurance stocks) so why should it be trading at such a much lesser price than Custodian? Granted that Custodian is better managed and more consistent, the price variance is not justifiable IMO.

Oya, BUY! BUY!! BUY!!! Anyone interested? Monkeys for sale.

AIICO will break the 90k resistance today,1st time in years.unfortanetly I sold my holdings yesterday at 88k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 10, 2015
hbrednic:

AIICO will break the 90k resistance today,1st time in years.unfortanetly I sold my holdings yesterday at 88k

The bolded is incorrect actually. Not giving up Aiico yet. My target is N1+ or corporate action release date which ever comes first. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Some people have seen this results sha...No be small thing at all at all! Anyway let's go there! We are all making money this year!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2015
myjoy08:
Some people have seen this results sha...No be small thing at all at all! Anyway let's go there! We are all making money this year!

as regards which company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2015
bigjay01:

as regards which company?

My Oga, banking sector is where to be now not the dead cat. Sir Agba..., should say more about UBCAP and AFRIPRUD!

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.