Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10991787 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
nonut:
Oga abeg, which app can I use to buy Naija stocks?

Investment-One has apps
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
What is happening to corporate disclosure. The last update was on the 11th Feb

before the site went down
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results

or stopped updating
https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/data/corporate-disclosures/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
BabsO2:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results

or stopped updating

I was wondering the same. Not surprised though, just hoping it is the normal Nigerian tradition of incompetence and not someone deliberately withholding info to allow people enter or exit
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ades1:

I was wondering the same. Not surprised though, just hoping it is the normal Nigerian tradition of incompetence and not someone deliberately withholding info to allow people enter or exit

Been waiting to see if UBA has held the board meeting on 14th and discussed dividend and forwarded to CBN or the meeting was aborted again grin

Now, not sure if the market has started responding by dumping some shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nonut: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
IYGEAL:

Investment-One has apps
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
BabsO2:

or stopped updating

Are you expecting from any company?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Are you expecting from any company?

I was expecting UBA to post an update. UCAP to post the outcome of their meeting including dividend info
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Marketapprentic:

grin don't worry, u will be fine. We know you are heavy there
Wetin pain me be say, I put mouth for this NB issue....... grin
I just pray say make NB do quick and deliver/rally on time, if not, person go hear am from that Oga. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
locodemy:
na now your eyes opened on Academy?
After delivering almost 400%
May God keep bringing to me those who will grab me at my exit point......

For Rtb,a lot of us here will begin to show interest at #1+ but they won't grab it now
Lol.
I knew that of Academy before you self .........only that the apathy and illiquidity towards the stock made investors to look away from the stock........
I even posted their last dividend of 0.05k here.....,....which showed lots of improvement in the operations of a company selling at 0.33k at that time, even traded for 0.27 Kobo at some times.

As for Learn Africa I don't hesitate to mention it if needs arises.........that it's a good dividend paying penny stock. Paid 0.15k div in the last FYE.

And as for RTBRISCOE, I don't know about this one, it's the illiquidity that keeps it going, how many people were able to board the bus?? So it's open to manipulations if no concrete news is driving it. tongue

See Jan 3 post to someone asking of Penny stock to pick from a list..... tongue
yMcy56:
I'll go in this order:
Learn Africa, Fidson (though Fidson is not a penny stock again), Courtville, Transcorp.......and maybe UPDC....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
... veritaskap

OGG wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ades1:

I was expecting UBA to post an update. UCAP to post the outcome of their meeting including dividend info

You will hear from UBA in March after they have been cleared by CBN.

United Capital will have theirs tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

You will hear from UBA in March after they have been cleared by CBN.

United Capital will have theirs tomorrow

Did the UBA meeting hold on 14th. And was dividend of 80kobo or more discussed grin. Was the report passed to CBN for approval.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2022
BrokerHaruna:
Sure, Guinness will cross N35 next year. Diageo is coming!

@Brokerharuna, where art thou o brother. You have done well o!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 7:15am On Feb 17, 2022
BrokerHaruna:
Guinness is on the way to over 45. Eventually, it will overtake NB just like in the recent past. If you know, you know

Where art thou hiding our brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2022
yMcy56:

Wetin pain me be say, I put mouth for this NB issue....... grin
I just pray say make NB do quick and deliver/rally on time, if not, person go hear am from that Oga. grin

grin Mama, never mind, you are doing great for us. I understand that guy feeling, like he has Missed out in the whole money but he is failing to understand that what we have came here to buy and sell is patience. His village people want to enter his matter, and he will become restless and sell and next NB will start racing towards Guinness. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2022
BabsO2:

or stopped updating

Even this other page for equities is affected
https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/data/equities-price-list/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
ololufemi:

grin
He was the first person on this forum shouting that Guinness and ETI will shock many. As at that time, Guinness was selling @ N16 and ETI N4.50

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
PETERiCHY:

Based on information on my table GUINNESS will sell for N3.50k on or before Nov 2021.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

BrokerHaruna:
Sure, Guinness will cross N35 next year. Diageo is coming!

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2022
HONEYWELL:
Full bid @3.56.......is something brewing again??

MULTIVERSE:
Full bid @0.24k........Loco's crew at work?? grin
I posted this update cos of one oga that asked about Multiverse some few weeks ago.....

UCAP
27Million+ done so far @11 &11.05..........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2022
sterlingD:

Even this other page for equities is affected
https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/data/equities-price-list/
Maybe one oversabi don tamper with the software, na coding error since yesterday.......
Blvd their software engineer will be working on restoring the sites sha.

**UPDATED**
NGX site is back.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
yMcy56:
HONEYWELL:
Full bid @3.56.......is something brewing again??

MULTIVERSE:
Full bid @0.24k........Loco's crew at work?? grin
I posted this update cos of one oga that asked about Multiverse some few weeks ago.....
HONYFLOUR full bid @3.66
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kubold: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Hello, Good day everyone. How can someone start their journey investing into Nigerian Stocks? Any material or community where I can get tips or mentorship?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2022
Princkez:
HONYFLOUR full bid @3.66
Yes......was @2.56 as at the time I posted ..........
This HW may end up justifying me again..... smiley
First NGX, 2nd MTN, and maybe HW now.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
ololufemi:

grin

He made the prediction about 15 months ago, he might have sold unless he has the staying power

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
kolaish:
He was the first person on this forum shouting that Guinness and ETI will shock many. As at that time, Guinness was selling @ N16 and ETI N4.50

You buy and wait, provided you have done your research.

At times people wait for 2 years and above

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

You buy and wait, provided you have done your research.

At times people wait for 2 years and above

Very true but inflation is a beast 14% wipes out some gains

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
PETERiCHY:
on information on my table GUINNESS will sell for N3.50k on or before Nov 2021.
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
No be today with Peter's Katanga predictions..... grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
goody234:

Very true but inflation is a beast 14% wipes out some gains

Okay ooo like the inflation that moved United Capital from 90k in 2013 to N10 in 2022.

Moved Okomu from N5 in 2006 to over N100 in 2022 or Nestle from N20 in 2000 to N1400 in 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

He made the prediction about 15 months ago, he might have sold unless he has the staying power

I predict 12 month ago that UBA will restore minimum of 80k dividend to be paid March or April 2022. Resulting in a full year dividend of 20k + 80k = N1.00

NSE is back - No announcement about UBA 14th Feb meeting yet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
BabsO2:

I predict 12 month ago that UBA will restore minimum of 80k dividend to be paid March or April 2022. Resulting in a full year dividend of 20k + 80k = N1.00

NSE is back - No announcement about UBA 14th Feb meeting

Okay oooo, are you a board member?

Dividend reduction by 50% is not a good sign, especially if it was regulator imposed reduction

Learn to underestimate your expectations and overestimate your likely challenges, in order to avoid surprises and disappointments

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
BabsO2:

or stopped updating

Corporate Disclosures is back on ngxgroup site

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) (6607) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gare2510(m), dammybrite, ositadima1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.