Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11078745 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7785) (7786) (7787) (7788) (7789) (7790) (7791) ... (7818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 11:31pm On May 25
Streetinvestor2:
IB closing price and RI is the same.The management will know that shareholders are not fools.They should use thr money to buy all the RI.A company I have never benefited a kobo since I bought it want me to take up RI of over 40M.When village people no dey my case

If anyone is interested let me know.i am not taking mine
Contact your Stockbroker so you can trade your rights. It's better than just not doing anything. Some parties might be interested in buying your rights.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 11:38pm On May 25
jadyclem:
Please chairmen in the house, I'm trying to switch from trove app to a real stock broker (Morgan capital), but they're asking for one document I don't understand...

Please, which document is called signature document?

Am I suppose to sign my signature on a piece of paper, snap and upload?

Please, can someone that has successfully registered with Morgan capital let me know the type of document that's signature document?

Thanks in anticipation of your response

Sign on a white paper, snap and upload. No document as 'signature document'.

Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:52am On May 26
@ Jadyclem

If you're opening a joint or corporate brokerage account, you need to submit a Bankers Confirmation of Signatories. It costs between ₦500 and ₦1000.

Go to any branch of your bank to get it... wink
Streetinvestor2:
I don't know why they are asking for it.You get that from your bank and you pay for it.It is confirmation of your signature
It is called signature specimen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 4:19am On May 26
Contract awarded without feasibility studies of possible impact on environment but no, some patriots will still defend.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAkpa(m): 4:46am On May 26
toyeoye:
Contract awarded without feasibility studies of possible impact on environment but no, some agbado patriots will still defend.

Pls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 5:18am On May 26
omo bleep all dem criminulss parading demselves ovahia as investment gurus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 10:24am On May 26
toyeoye:
Contract awarded without feasibility studies of possible impact on environment but no, some patriots will still defend.
You people keep bringing your uncalled-for political opinions here.
Yet cry foul when responded to with reported facts. Your desire to be seen as right is more than your ability to adhere to simple rules. No politics here.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:39am On May 26
Frangel:

Contact your Stockbroker so you can trade your rights. It's better than just not doing anything. Some parties might be interested in buying your rights.
I will give it a shot and maybe someone may be interested. The problem is now that the right price and the floor price are the same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 12:15pm On May 26
Streetinvestor2:
I will give it a shot and maybe someone may be interested. The problem is now that the right price and the floor price are the same.

True. There's no incentive/advantage to buy the rights.

From the look of things, this rights issue was packaged, primarily, to convert to ordinary shares, loans/payables due the parent company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:56pm On May 26
Streetinvestor2:

But Oga OGG say eh need am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 2:04pm On May 26
Olaide1295:

You people keep bringing your uncalled-for political opinions here.
Yet cry foul when responded to with reported facts. Your desire to be seen as right is more than your ability to adhere to simple rules. No politics here.

Who cries foul? Me? Open your mind. Explain "you people"?...then again, never mind.

I pray you understand the correlation between economic growth and political decisions. Please allow yourself the right to call out your government.

You no love Naija pass me o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 2:05pm On May 26
DrAkpa:

Pls

Thanks for adding agbado

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nichee: 2:51pm On May 26
Pls go to your Bank and request for Confirmation of Signature Letter. It might cost you a token. Do remember to go along with a passport photograph.
jadyclem:
Please chairmen in the house, I'm trying to switch from trove app to a real stock broker (Morgan capital), but they're asking for one document I don't understand...

Please, which document is called signature document?

Am I suppose to sign my signature on a piece of paper, snap and upload?

Please, can someone that has successfully registered with Morgan capital let me know the type of document that's signature document?

Thanks in anticipation of your response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bimmms: 4:20pm On May 26
Happy Sunday , pls where is madam ymcy? being long we heard from her , hope all is well with her ?we are one family in NASEMPA , the goal is to generate generational wealth using NASEMPA

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:44pm On May 26
ositadima1:

But Oga OGG say eh need am.
Oga OGG ,If your clients are interested. I get rights to trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 5:57pm On May 26
Do you mind shedding more light on the bolded?

I know that you can decline to take up the rights but I don't know if it is possible to trade rights. Except you are referring to you exercising your rights then transferring to them later.
Fact is that anyone can register their interest in the RI by simply paying a base fee for the number of units needed using the provided ticker like RRINTBREW24 or RR24INTBREW.
Such individuals will be given preference when the offer closes and some units were not taken by current shareholders... smiley

Streetinvestor2:
Oga OGG ,If your clients are interested. I get rights to trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jadyclem(m): 7:36pm On May 26
Frangel:

Sign on a white paper, snap and upload. No document as 'signature document'.

Good luck.

Thanks.
But some responses are getting me confused - they're saying I should go to my bank to ask for it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jadyclem(m): 7:37pm On May 26
KarlTom:
@ Jadyclem

If you're opening a joint or corporate brokerage account, you need to submit a Bankers Confirmation of Signatories. It costs between ₦500 and ₦1000.

Go to any branch of your bank to get it... wink

Thanks for the response sir. It's an individual account, not a joint or corporate account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jadyclem(m): 7:42pm On May 26
KarlTom:
Firstly, I suggest you reply the email you received and ask for more clarification.

Their explanation will shed some light.. wink
Alright. Thanks for the response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jadyclem(m): 7:44pm On May 26
Streetinvestor2:
I don't know why they are asking for it.You get that from your bank and you pay for it.It is confirmation of your signature
It is called signature specimen

Was such document requested from you when you registered with your broker? And it's an individual account I want to open, not a corporate account or joint account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:36pm On May 26
jadyclem:

Was such document requested from you when you registered with your broker? And it's an individual account I want to open, not a corporate account or joint account
They have a reason for asking. You said you are moving account from somewhere. And requirements for anything do change. If it is signature specimen they want which you get from your bank.it should not be big deal.It comes with your picture and signature certified by the bank.It means they want to confirm the identity of who they are dealing with in reference to other documents submitted or documents from the other house you are coming from.
And if I may ask why is signature specimen a big deal if the account is important to u.And identification mode has nothing to do with individual or joint account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mankind2024: 2:22am On May 27
sboga:
omo bleep all dem criminulss parading demselves ovahia as investment gurus.
The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.
Typical characteristic of the market gurus.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 4:37am On May 27
jadyclem:

Thanks.
But some responses are getting me confused - they're saying I should go to my bank to ask for it.

It's ok. What they are describing is bankers confirmation of signature (issued by your banker). This is usually requested by Registrars to confirm you and your signature.

Stockbroking firms don't require that to open account for their clients. What they require is a sample/specimen of your signature and you can submit that by snapping and uploading. Your government-issued ID surfices to identify you. Unless there's a change of processes in the last few weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 7:30am On May 27
Frangel:

It's ok. What they are describing is bankers confirmation of signature (issued by your banker). This is usually requested by Registrars to confirm you and your signature.

Stockbroking firms don't require that to open account for their clients. What they require is a sample/specimen of your signature and you can submit that by snapping and uploading. Your government-issued ID surfices to identify you. Unless there's a change of processes in the last few weeks.

Last momth I filled at least 4 e dividend mandare forms and sent by email to registrars without bankers confirmation and they were treated. In this day and age of bvn and nin I don't think any registrar still requires bankers signature confirmation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:52am On May 27
grin
SonofElElyonRet:

Last momth I filled at least 4 e dividend mandare forms and sent by email to registrars without bankers confirmation and they were treated. In this day and age of bvn and nin I don't think any registrar still requires bankers signature confirmation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:22am On May 27
please can I buy RI on NGX during trading hours?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 8:56am On May 27
Actually they do... wink
SonofElElyonRet:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:12am On May 27
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:17am On May 27
ositadima1:

I understand the feeling. You look at your portfolio and say to yourself, "Look how far I've come!" You think to yourself, "I'm a genius." The problem is that you have no idea what the other person's portfolio looks like. Absolutely none. Maybe after some comparison, you may end up being humbled and realize that you're still learning. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

God bless you... Some persons think na just to showcase stuffs on a faceless platform be wealth grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:38am On May 27
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 9:52am On May 27
What's up with Morgan Capital's iTrade platform?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On May 27
Ding! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7785) (7786) (7787) (7788) (7789) (7790) (7791) ... (7818) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), femu(m), Mfunkynation(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.