Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895977 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6663) (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
yMcy56:

Total QD is 22/04/22
PD: 17/06/22

God Bless you and thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jameselias:
Una still dey trade this snail moving market port to crypto the majors only
Just like that!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Biafran4life:
Pls anyone with the email address of the guy in charge of Morgan brokerage aim should assist me with it.I need to copy him concerning my transfer which is almost 2 months now in my mails.Is like someone thr is not taking the job serious
I think I can provide you with what you want but your post still requires further clarification for me to understand.
What transfer do you refer to in your post?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
page 6666
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
I was here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ucap with shares outstanding of 6b and pat of 2.3billion.How does that translates to EPS 154kobo?abi abacatabra don enter?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
naturalflow:
Ucap with shares outstanding of 6b and pat of 2.3billion.How does that translates to EPS 154kobo?abi abacatabra don enter?

N1.54 EPS is annualized I believe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Page 6666

Expect Something Huge
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seunn11:
Page 6666

Expect Something Huge
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seunn11:
Page 6666

Expect Something Huge
Abi. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wapgod:

I think I can provide you with what you want but your post still requires further clarification for me to understand.
What transfer do you refer to in your post?
I initiated a transfer of portfolio from inactive house to them almost 2 months now.I supplied all that was requested. Who ever is handling it is not taking it serious.He has refused to tell me the position of things.He will only respond to my mail after days, telling me he will revert back to me then nothing till I send another mail.The thing is pissing me off because I wanted to rebalance my portfolio from sell of some stock thr. Now ubcapital and zenith is leaving a good entry price.I want to copy the boss in my subsequent mail. He has not responded to my mail since morning to know if is cscs holding the transfer or the other inactive house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Biafran4life:
I initiated a transfer of portfolio from inactive house to them almost 2 months now.I supplied all that was requested. Who ever is handling it is not taking it serious.He has refused to tell me the position of things.He will only respond to my mail after days, telling me he will revert back to me then nothing till I send another mail.The thing is pissing me off because I wanted to rebalance my portfolio from sell of some stock thr. Now ubcapital and zenith is leaving a good entry price.I want to copy the boss in my subsequent mail. He has not responded to my mail since morning to know if is cscs holding the transfer or the other inactive house.
The department/person responsible for inter-member transfer processing at morgan capital email is osukodohoe@morgancapitalgroup.com.
The only dependable solution to your problem is to visit their office physically.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thank you all for the condolences.

Sorry no dey heal wound but it get wetin it dey do.

May the Lord direct you all to the right investments IJN

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 4:57am On Apr 14, 2022
veecovee:

So sorry my brother for your loss. May the soul of the departed continue to rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by perfectgen(m): 5:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning house, please I need to know if it is possible for an individual to create a CSCS account without recoursing to a stockbroking firm?
if possible, how do I go about it? Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MRFIXER001: 6:07am On Apr 14, 2022
grin
veecovee:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Yoast:

So sorry my brother for your loss. May the soul of the departed continue to rest in peace. Amen.

Hope you are holding up well.
God bless you ��.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2022
seyisanya:
It seems some investors read this report upside down with the way they're dumping UCAP despite this result. Well, this is an opportunity for those who have been wanting to join UCAP to begin to test the waters gradually.

I think they are probably dumping for one or both of the reasons below;

1. They have information about the company that we do not have at the moment, or

2. They are evaluating the result deeper than we are doing here right now.

If you look at the results properly, you will notice that group financials grew, while the company financials dropped. Now, thats a warning sign.
The company is the engine room. The koko of the business grin

Such a drop in the profitability of the company signals that something went wrong in Q1 but that they were able to pull income from other sources (which we need to find out), in other to boost the group's results.

What do I know self?

Itibolibo like me grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2022
GANDALF1:

I think they are probably dumping for one or both of the reasons below;

1. They have information about the company that we do not have at the moment, or

2. They are evaluating the result deeper than we are doing here right now.

If you look at the results properly, you will notice that group financials grew, while the company financials dropped. Now, thats a warning sign.
The company is the engine room. The koko of the business grin

Such a drop in the profitability of the company signals that something went wrong in Q1 but that they were able to pull income from other sources (which we need to find out), in other to boost the group's results.

What do I know self?

Itibolibo like me grin

The company's financials is fine. The revenue increased significantly. Infact, the fees and commission which is the engine room increased by over 100%. The reduction PAT was because of a significant jump in professional fees which I believe to be a one-off payment and general administrative expense. The administrative expense also similarly increased in the group and I am suspecting it has to do with recruitments for newly created Hiers Insurance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2022
perfectgen:
Good morning house, please I need to know if it is possible for an individual to create a CSCS account without recoursing to a stockbroking firm?
if possible, how do I go about it? Thanks

No. cscs deal with stockbroking firm/house directly not individual, you need a stockbroking firm's platform to buy/sell equities on the floor of the NGX. However, after opening a cscs account with a stockbroker, you can subscribe to cscs Plc to have a real time access to your account, with that subscription, you get to know the position of your holdings real time in any company even if you have more than one cscs account with a single CHN.

To get the services of a stockbroking firm you can click the link on my signature to open account with investment one for free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Heishere:

The company's financials is fine. The revenue increased significantly. Infact, the fees and commission which is the engine room increased by over 100%. The reduction PAT was because of a significant jump in professional fees which I believe to be a one-off payment and general administrative expense. The administrative expense also similarly increased in the group and I am suspecting it has to do with recruitments for newly created Hiers Insurance.

I am a bit confused, Did UCAP and Africa Prudential recently just invest in Heirs Insurance because Heirs Insurance has been in existence since 2015 based on their incorporation date?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Wapgod:

I am a bit confused, Did UCAP and Africa Prudential recently just invest in Heirs Insurance because Heirs Insurance has been in existence since 2015 based on their incorporation date?

Heirs Insurance Limited was formerly registered as a General Insurance Company by the Nigeria Insurance Commission (NAICOM) in
September 2020. The Company fully commence operations in 2021. United Capital Plc currently own 25% stake in the Company.

check note 22 of the financials for investments on Heirs Insurance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Wapgod:

The department/person responsible for inter-member transfer processing at morgan capital email is osukodohoe@morgancapitalgroup.com.
The only dependable solution to your problem is to visit their office physically.
Pls someone with email of higher person thr is the one I want to copy in mails.The guy you sent his email is the person I feel is not taking action/responsibility in doing his work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
With BVN, Do registrars still demand confirmation of signature for e- dividend mandate for shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
veecovee:

Hope you are holding up well. God bless you sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2022
veecovee:

Sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heishere:

Well, that is your own opinion.

Everyone looks at financials differently and you cant generalize for them.

Fees and commission cannot be the engine room in a Group-Subsidiary relationship sir. UCAP is a company. Heirs Insurance is not its subsidiary.

Going by your explanation, I will sell my UCAP if I have any and watch for more clarity because you just justified that there is an abracadabra that has not been explained.

Not surprised sha. Its Elumelu and his group of companies grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
GANDALF1:

Well, that is your own opinion.

Everyone looks at financials differently and you cant generalize for them.

Fees and commission cannot be the engine room in a Group-Subsidiary relationship sir. UCAP is a company. Heirs Insurance is not its subsidiary.

Going by your explanation, I will sell my UCAP if I have any and watch for more clarity because you just justified that there is an abracadabra that has not been explained.

Not surprised sha. Its Elumelu and his group of companies grin
From what you have stated. Would you have preferred the group to have drop in its PAT than the company instead. I think anyone should be more interested in what the group is doing than the company because that is what you use to judge the business.Infact when a company or subset of the group is not doing well is better to let it go .Or is thr something I am missing in your post.I have seen groups here sell off subset/company dragging it down to become a better business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
NB PLC
This is what the table looks like today......

ZEE: the buyers are gradually arriving again......
FIDELITY: Lots of cross deals @3.75/3.76.........over 30Munits done so far ...

NB: Do not take as any form of advice. DD applies.
Na Wetin I see for market I come talk....... smiley

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heishere:

Heirs Insurance Limited was formerly registered as a General Insurance Company by the Nigeria Insurance Commission (NAICOM) in
September 2020. The Company fully commence operations in 2021. United Capital Plc currently own 25% stake in the Company.

check note 22 of the financials for investments on Heirs Insurance

I already know all this.
My question was when was the 25% stake acquired?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6663) (6664) (6665) (6666) (6667) (6668) (6669) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Hajicairo(m), allabouttolu, Agbalowomeri, handsomebolanle, modupeshow, Whytehandy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.