Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895969 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 11:42am On May 06, 2022
hischoice:

I don't listen to professionsals. In fact, because of your advice, I'm selling the Guinness tomorrow. angry

What are you looking for here, when you don't listen to professionsals advise.you are not supposed to be on this forum.
This is how you people talk down on some of our Ogas here;and send them to the sideline.

Oracle was the one that told us in this forum that the market will move beyond 50k basis point;and today it has come to pass.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 11:42am On May 06, 2022
currentprice:
I remember when my Boss OGG yab me and my bedsheet on fidson when i picked the stock over gsk here.. he dare me to bet with 7 figure numbers grin gsk price was even trading higher than fidson as at that period... i think around Nov/dec 2020.

rest is story now. fidson trading @ over N10 today while gsk senn @ N6

grin grin grin grin

I no know which kind motivational dream you get when you sleep last night but you dey try step on Oga OGG toes as well as comot shirt and inner top from him body outside in this early morning rain o! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 11:51am On May 06, 2022
onegentleguy:
Good that some persons are exiting their holding in INTEBREW to give room for more fresh funds to align. wink cheesy grin

...our journey to the 20th boulevard still very much intact.
As I said before; It won't be a smooth push up but forward we shall move!

It is well.

You're doing well sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2022
currentprice:
I remember when my Boss OGG yab me and my bedsheet on fidson when i picked the stock over gsk here.. he dare me to bet with 7 figure numbers grin gsk price was even trading higher than fidson as at that period... i think around Nov/dec 2020.

rest is story now. fidson trading @ over N10 today while gsk senn @ N6

grin grin grin grin

You suppose share your tools with us oooo.

Shey you go drop am for the other side!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
currentprice:
Ekuu Mkt o grin
Hmmmm champion brew and fidson
Cc Mercy grin
You were right boss.
That Champion just deceived with the buyout tr.ash they were contemplating.

Boss, try and be checking your mail regularly sir. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:12pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

PA Emma! I am also in ooo cuz that his magic bedsheet is one in a million. CP is top-notch in that ministry. His forecast hardly fail. He is one in a million

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 12:45pm On May 06, 2022
ololufemi:

I feel that there are better options in the market for now and even down the line especially when you consider dividends yields and growth trajectory in revenue terms.

When a company has challenges releasing its result when it is due, it signals a red flag for me.

Our elders on this platform have spoken so well about other companies that have brighter prospects in the medium to long term.

Okay.. just seems like the quarter results looked good

Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc reports gross earnings of N2.7 billion in Q3 2021
27 October 2021 Ajibola Akamo Results
Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc has released its unaudited financial statement for the third quarter ended 30th of September 2021.

Gross earnings during the period stood at N2.7 billion (+147.49% YoY)
Interest income during the period was N2.4 billion. (+137.5% YoY)
Interest expense for the period was N1.1 billion. (+116.8% YoY)
Fee and commission income during the period was N48.9 million. (+269.35% YoY)
Net operating income of N1.56 billion was recorded. (+220.59% YoY)
Profit before income tax for the period was reported as N592.9 million. (+241.92%)
Profit after tax for the period was N474.3 million. (+212.09%)
Loans and advances to customers for the period was N6.7 billion (+40.29 YoY)
Total assets during the period stood at N31.9 billion. (+13.b bn YtD)
Earnings per share of N9.79 kobo Vs -N8.73 kobo.

https://stocks.nairametrics.com/2021/10/27/abbey-mortgage-bank-plc-reports-gross-earnings-of-n2-7-billion-in-q3-2021/

Emmanuelewumi
Current price
Onegentleguy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 12:51pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

@Currentprice, your market don dey sell well well o! See as accolades just dey drop in like people buying APC Presidential nomination form.

You are doing well Sir.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 1:08pm On May 06, 2022
Slimdove:

What are you looking for here, when you don't listen to professionsals advise.you are not supposed to be on this forum.
This is how you people talk down on some of our Ogas here;and send them to the sideline.

Oracle was the one that told us in this forum that the[b] market will move beyond 50k basis point[/b];and today it has come to pass.

Please what should the interpretation be when the market goes beyond 50k basis points?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2022
yMcy56:

You were right boss.

Boss, try and be checking your mail regularly sir. smiley

Not everyone took the offer Sha cos some trades were still happening after that time. Some people probably sold and got back in sub 2.60

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igbizen(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2022
Wanajo, Pa Emma etal
I greet the gurus in the house. I bought Some fidelity shares at IPO many years ago. I did E- dividened claim three years ago with first bank account.
Last year I bought Fidelity shares with Stanbic brokers.
I received the dividened on my first account for only the shares I did E-dividened claim for.
I have not received any dividened for the shares I bought with stanbic brokers. Is there something I didn’t do?

Your help is much appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 2:33pm On May 06, 2022
Such a Bull Market driven by local investors is really something to behold. The many new investors through the MTN public offer will be happy with their returns so far and will be ready to invest more into the market. It's really great when things are looking up in Nigeria for once

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 2:34pm On May 06, 2022
Dum20:

Please what should the interpretation be when the market goes beyond 50k basis points?
ASI crosses 50K first time in 14 years
Next resistance 65k-67k
Enjoy the long ride and prepare for the next crash grin
Eyes on Brent (By Our Oga Agbalowomeri)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2022
igbizen:
Wanajo, Pa Emma etal
I greet the gurus in the house. I bought Some fidelity shares at IPO many years ago. I did E- dividened claim three years ago with first bank account.
Last year I bought Fidelity shares with Stanbic brokers.
I received the dividened on my first account for only the shares I did E-dividened claim for.
I have not received any dividened for the shares I bought with stanbic brokers. Is there something I didn’t do?

Your help is much appreciated.

Send a mail to first registrars to inform them you bought some shares in Fidelity recently and wish to add this new holdings to the existing mandate.

You can write your full name and your CHN with stanbic brokers and your mandated bank account details in the mail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 2:50pm On May 06, 2022
Caverton sef dey on full bid today
Chai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:30pm On May 06, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

I day loyal oga mi

am learning very fast

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:33pm On May 06, 2022
yMcy56:

You were right boss.
:
and the thing even deep below 2 last month i think

though made mention two stock to do well but never post this stock on here embarassed

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:38pm On May 06, 2022
ololufemi:

@Currentprice, your market don dey sell well well o! See as accolades just dey drop in like people buying APC Presidential nomination form.

You are doing well Sir.

grin grin

also post when stones begin fly from left and right on currentprise

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2022
currentprice:

I day loyal oga mi

am learning very fast

cool

Wetin you dey learn fast
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2022
ololufemi:

You are doing well Sir.

grin grin

The guy suppose share his analytical tools with us.

He identified Dangote Flour around N2. I bought the stock at N4 and rode till N17 before i sold. Those who waited till the end of the film sold to Olams at around N24.

He also identified Vitafoam at around N5, although my average price for Vitafoam is less than N4.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:57pm On May 06, 2022
INTENDY has abandoned us
We need that his list again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 5:44pm On May 06, 2022
grin new highs....
Agbalowomeri:
INTENDY has abandoned us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:25pm On May 06, 2022
52-week low
Manage the attempt

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joboy834: 6:26pm On May 06, 2022
Current price aka bedsheet master , pa emma aka elder in the game, OGG aka analyst , Mercy aka the update, rabbidoracle aka the futurist (Alvin toffler), wanaj0 aka all in all, and others not mentioned.Sages in NSE.

I appreciate all you do on this forum. Thank you sirs.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:28pm On May 06, 2022
52 week low

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2022
Don't Wait to Buy Shares in Good companies but
BUY SHARES and Wait! to get the DIVIDEND!

Click the link or call the number on my signature to start the process with investment one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2022
erwinschro:
Such a Bull Market driven by local investors is really something to behold. The many new investors through the MTN public offer will be happy with their returns so far and will be ready to invest more into the market. It's really great when things are looking up in Nigeria for once

A nice theory.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
INTENDY has abandoned us

A consistent fellow.

I remember Oga Oracle prophesying he'd be needing a longer book as 52 week highs would increase.

I hope he's fine and back soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:21pm On May 06, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
52 week low

Bros almost all these stocks can best be described as jagbajantis.. except access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:23pm On May 06, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Bros almost all these stocks can best be described as jagbajantis.. except access

Please manage Lol
I just begin apprenticeship

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/35987_UNITY_BANK_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2021_F.pdf
Unity bank result is out.
FBNH are you seeing what am seeing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6687) (6688) (6689) (6690) (6691) (6692) (6693) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Hajicairo(m), allabouttolu, Agbalowomeri, handsomebolanle, modupeshow and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.