Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875877 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
yMcy56:
ZENITH:
Those guys at the bottom of the offer table were/are they on mission to crash the price or they're for real??
Being observing this for some days......
Being buying the dip on Zenith and GT (new on both stocks). Not funny o.
My average price for Zenith 23.6, for GT is 23.8. Anyways, I'll keep loading more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olaide1295:
My average price for Zenith 23.6, for GT is 23.8. Anyways, I'll keep loading more.
Both are good stocks to have in your portfolio.
I don't think you can be wrong with both.
You can just be picking in tranches as they're crashing the price....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abeg any heads up on what is going on in NAHCO. Price has been rising. I kick myself for not buying.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
yMcy56:

Both are good stocks to have in your portfolio.
I don't think you can be wrong with both.
You can just be picking in tranches as they're crashing the price....
Please do you use morgan capital as your trading broker?If yes please how do I fund my account with them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Union Bank Rejigs Board as Titan Trust Bank Takes Full Control
https://businesspost.ng/auto/union-bank-rejigs-board-as-titan-trust-bank-takes-full-control/

UAC Nigeria’s Maiden N18.7bn CP Issuance Attracts Diverse Investors
https://businesspost.ng/economy/uac-nigerias-maiden-n18-7bn-cp-issuance-attracts-diverse-investors/

GTCO to Play Big in Fintech Space With SquadCo
https://businesspost.ng/banking/gtco-to-play-big-in-fintech-space-with-squadco/

Naira Trades N608/$1 at P2P, N598/$1 at Parallel Market, N419/$1 at I&E
https://businesspost.ng/economy/naira-trades-n608-1-at-p2p-n601-1-at-parallel-market-n419-1-at-ie/

Regulators Must Keep Tabs on Capital Market Dynamics—Yuguda
https://businesspost.ng/economy/regulators-must-keep-tabs-on-capital-market-dynamics-yuguda/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olaide1295:

Keep buying, they will eventually make you smile! By the way, nice average prices.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Plus10:

Please do you use morgan capital as your trading broker?If yes please how do I fund my account with them?
You ask them for the specific account number via email, they have multiple company account numbers for different purposes.
Transfer your funds to the specified account number and then send a bank transfer receipt so that they will fund your stock trading account.
N50 will be deducted from the funding amount as bank charges fee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wapgod:

You ask them for the specific account number via email, they have multiple company account numbers for different purposes.
Transfer your funds to the specified account number and then send a bank transfer receipt so that they will fund your stock trading account.
N50 will be deducted from the funding amount as bank charges fee.
Thanks Sister
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
debeey87:
Person use 450m buy Conoil today.
At what price sir ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
Plus10:

Thanks Sister
I am male.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Wapgod:

I am male.
Eheee...sorry sir,all thesame thanks for your reply to my question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2022
Plus10:

You got answer already.
Just transfer fund to Morgan Capital's Polaris bank acct: #1771365357.
If you transfer from the bank acct you registered with them, you'll automatically get a reply and will be automatically credited to your trading acct.

*Note: Always confirm fund deposit and ensure it's in your trading acct. It's just for follow up purpose*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 11:57am On Jun 03, 2022
yMcy56:

You got answer already.
Just transfer fund to Morgan Capital's Polaris bank acct: #1771365357.
If you transfer from the bank acct you registered with them, you'll automatically get a reply and will be automatically credited to your trading acct.

*Note: Always confirm fund deposit and ensure it's in your trading acct. It's just for follow up purpose*
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2022
Quite a lot of accumulations and cross deals in some stocks......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Plus10:
Thanks
This is Morgan Capital's Acct numbers:
* Zenith bank acct: #1013840874
* Polaris bank acct #1771365357
* Acct name: Morgan Capital Securities Limited

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2022
yMcy56:

This is Morgan Capital's Zenith bank acct: #1013840874
* Polaris #1771365357

Madam Mcy please kindly help with 3 stocks to invest in now till February 2023. I'm looking at Ucap, GTCO and Wapco.
I bear all responsibility.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Plus10(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
yMcy56:

This is Morgan Capital's Zenith bank acct: #1013840874
* Polaris #1771365357
Ok,thanks once more!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2022
I come in peace. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2022
yMcy56:

I'm not an expert in this field o......why did you trust me with this nah. grin
.....and you know this market is so unpredictable...

Since you're going to do DD on top the ones mentioned sha, it's well......and once it pays off you go pay commission. grin

The three you mentioned are great stocks, but for Wapco extra patience is required, it's also a growth stock.........

Looking at your timeframe, and looking at a combination of growth and value, these may be it for me: GTCO, UCAP and one consumer goods to replace WAPCO.

Other considerations:

Financial Sector: UBA, ZENITH, ACCESS
Consumer Sector: UACN, UNILEVER, INTBREW

Don't get me wrong, Wapco is good, if your mind goes with it, go for it, only that you may need enough time to wait........just my opinion, Mr. Market my say otherwise.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
edwardaigb:
Thanks and God Bless you.
Amen.
God bless you too.
Try and target bottom in anyone you're picking and avoid FOMO......
Picking in tranches too may also be good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
I am wondering if your advice on GTCO and UCAP are suitable for his kind of needs. If he was a dividends hunter perhaps, but his questions seem more suited for Jijo or growth stock. Anyone that puts a short time frame like that, one has to be careful the kind of advise you give them.
GTCO in particular does not fling that much... It seems to have stayed around that its present value in the last 2 years.
Just saying sha and also looking out for you.
yMcy56:

I'm not an expert in this field o......why did you trust me with this nah. grin
.....and you know this market is so unpredictable...

Since you're going to do DD on top the ones mentioned sha, it's well......and once it pays off you go pay commission. grin

The three you mentioned are great stocks, but for Wapco extra patience is required, it's also a growth stock.........

Looking at your timeframe, and looking at a combination of growth and value, these may be it for me: GTCO, UCAP and one consumer goods to replace WAPCO.

Other considerations:
Financial Sector: UBA, ZENITH, ACCESS, FBNH
Consumer Sector: UACN, UNILEVER, INTBREW

Don't get me wrong, Wapco is good, if your mind goes with it, go for it, only that you may need enough time to wait........just my opinion, Mr. Market my say otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2022
ojesymsym:
I am wondering if your advice on GTCO and UCAP are suitable for his kind of needs. If he was a dividends hunter perhaps, but his questions seem more suited for Jijo or growth stock. Anyone that puts a short time frame like that, one has to be careful the kind of advise you give them.
Just saying sha and also looking out for you.
Thanks bro......and thanks for taking out your time to comment on this.
God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
ihedioramma:
At what price sir ?

29.10 or so but it was less than #30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2022
How do i stop this boy from crying?he saw flourmills at 35.15,and Buafoods at 57!Preposterous,ridiculous.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2022
ihedioramma:
At what price sir ?

Pastor Iheriodema of God
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Pastor Iheriodema of God
Sir, GOD bless you .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
naturalflow:
How do i stop this boy from crying?he saw flourmills at 35.15,and Buafoods at 57!Preposterous,ridiculous.....
And what is the price now ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:31am On Jun 05, 2022
E ku market oooooo

Reminder: $1 = N612 (Naira)

Vote wisely in 2023. God bless Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
ihedioramma:
And what is the price now ?

Pastor !
Long time: its always good to see some old folks back.
How are you and family ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2022
On the podcast this week, we chat with Mr David Alade, a Retail investor, avid reader and prolific writer about the art of investing, benefits of reading, writing and leading a lifestyle of constant Improvement.

I hope you find the conversation as enthralling as I did...

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/63--The-art-of-investing--Life-long-learning-Chat-with-Mr-David-Alade-e1jhgiu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
The Northern APC governors supporting zoning presidency to the South looks like a very wise step. Nigerian stockmarket may go up from coming Tuesday because of this, especially if well supported by the APC presidential primaries.

Let me quickly buy something on Monday ??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by faoogoke(m): 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sukuk 2021 first payment should land

tomorrow hopefully.

Gurus in the house please confirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) (6719) (6720) (6721) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wuwu2, stronglink, omowesites and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.