Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10902256 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6712) (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:00pm On May 27, 2022
ABBEYBDS
Audited 2021 Financials......
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36075_ABBEY_MORTGAGE_BANK_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_F.pdf

ABBEYBDS Q1 2022
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36077_ABBEY_MORTGAGE_BANK_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEME.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2022
DANGSUGAR!!!
Any news??
Oga Oracle mentioned about stocking up Sugar..... smiley
Those guys just came from nowhere to queue after some cross deals @17.......looks like they queue to cross to themselves......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Khaysee: 3:00pm On May 27, 2022
I bought mtn share its doing well which other company can i buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:24pm On May 27, 2022
yMcy56:

On the contrary, market is responding positively.......
Investors also looking at the PAT not only the Dividend payout........if the reason for cutting the Dividend was genuine, then some might be aligning with the future of the bank instead......My opinion.
Q1 was also impressive.

Seems you've been away for long in NSE. grin
Yes ooooo... I've been busy with cryptocurrencies but I'm returning to nse small small grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sidonlook: 7:05pm On May 27, 2022
FBN dividend is poor when compared with the increase in profit after tax.
Perhaps retained profit for possible bonus issue in 2022Fy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2022
sidonlook:
FBN dividend is poor when compared with the increase in profit after tax.
Perhaps retained profit for possible bonus issue in 2022Fy.
Much of the profit was from Atlantic oil loan repayment of over 140billion naira. It appears Honeywell loan repayment and Airtel share sale has not yet been captured(not too sure though)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
megawealth01:
Yes ooooo... I've been busy with cryptocurrencies but I'm returning to nse small small grin

you don collect wotowoto tire for there abi grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:59pm On May 27, 2022
erwinschro:

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:24am On May 28, 2022
erwinschro:

I was going to say the same thing grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:58am On May 28, 2022
megawealth01:

Crypto is still paying sir. I make money on the bull and bear side of the market as a professional trader. However, it’s good to diversify and have a slice of each market in one’s portfolio. btw, I also trade NSE. Made a kill on the last Oando rally. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:21am On May 28, 2022
Coolcash1:

Crypto is still paying sir. I make money on the bull and bear side of the market as a professional trader. However, it’s good to diversify and have a slice of each market in one’s portfolio. btw, I also trade NSE. Made a kill on the last Oando rally. grin

Going long and short at the same time is fear-induced Lol. Make use of your stringent stop loss and position size. Why waste energy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:31am On May 28, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Going long and short at the same time is fear-induced Lol. Make use of your stringent stop loss and position size. Why waste energy

Nothing like fear sir. It’s called market adaptability.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:41am On May 28, 2022
Coolcash1:

Nothing like fear sir. It’s called market adaptability.

How do you make money when one position is losing and the other is gaining? Losing is part of markets. Discipline makes wins outweigh losses.

Please come and teach me when your strategy has poured in the dollars or better still come dash me part of the money. My head is refusing to learn again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

How do you make money when one position is losing and the other is gaining? Losing is part of markets. Discipline makes wins outweigh losses.

Please come and teach me when your strategy has poured in the dollars or better still come dash me part of the money. My head is refusing to learn again
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
Please stock up anything called food you can see especially dry food. This thing is going to be really messy. There are signs everywhere.

The next move of Brent oil is towards $220. It is biting everyone globally except in Nigeria where petrol price still remains at N180 to N200. At $220 for crude oil, I don't think any country will be able to subsidise anymore.

Try and keep any dry food that you can fall back to. Global societal calm would be completely broken once hunger gets out of hand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
Please stock up anything called food you can see especially dry food. This thing is going to be really messy. There are signs everywhere.

The next move of Brent oil is towards $220. It is biting everyone globally except in Nigeria where petrol price still remains at N180 to N200. At $220 for crude oil, I don't think any country will be able to subsidise anymore.

Try and keep any dry food that you can fall back to. Global societal calm would be completely broken once hunger gets out of hand.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/commodities/economy-outlook-us-recession-fed-policy-cant-stop-food-inflation-2022-5

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:18pm On May 28, 2022
erwinschro:

Not at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:19pm On May 28, 2022
Coolcash1:

Very true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2022
yMcy56:
DANGSUGAR!!!
Any news??
Oga Oracle mentioned about stocking up Sugar..... smiley
Those guys just came from nowhere to queue after some cross deals @17.......looks like they queue to cross to themselves......
It seems he uses kayamata for his predictions...Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:37am On May 30, 2022
seyisanya:
It seems he uses kayamata for his predictions...Lol grin

Kayamata is a scam na grin

Apparently Oracle uses historical data to predict the future; plus some TA indicators.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:31am On May 30, 2022
Pls has anyone received Glaxosmithe dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 8:50am On May 30, 2022
Heishere:
Pls has anyone received Glaxosmithe dividend?

Yes, came in on friday 27th May
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:05am On May 30, 2022
dharpzee:

Yes, came in on friday 27th May

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:09am On May 30, 2022
MARKET COMMENT- 30 MAY
Nigeria market likely to open on a bullish note as many stocks have pulled back to points where risk is now reduced. Except an exceptionally bad news hits the market (which is unlikely at the moment).

As usual our paying members have received the market map for the day. One of the stocks on our watchlist: FLOUR MILLS (you can get the full list of the stocks by joining our subscription service for just 2k, and you get our signals for minimum of 3 days in a week). This is not for everybody, but for only those who want to pull constant profit fron the market[b] (we are happy with fewer members as this will limit the number of people with access to our Trading systems) [/b]

Wishing all a good trading week.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:28am On May 30, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
Monkeypox is now trending all over EU, US and the world at large.

Something that even many Nigerians have not seen any person suffering it or even if they had seen, they are very few. It is a very rare disease and seeing the sufferers is usually a bad sight to behold.

And now it is trending. Awon were jatijati.

What could be the likely impact?

Looking at events in the last 2 years, it is very likely the releases of these events are there to crush demand for fuels, foreign and domestic travel, hotels, vacationing companies etc. If the panic spreads as they are hoping, they tend to boost healtcare and pharma, hygiene goods, food storage/hoarding, vehicle leasings/rentals, online education etc. So these are areas of investment that may see a boost if they spread the panic like they did for covid.

Effect on NSE?

I don't think there will be any negative impact on stocks that cater for these events(highlighted above). 100K here we come.

Stay safe.

Monkeypox: Nigeria records six cases, one death in May
As of May 29, Nigeria has recorded a total of 21 confirmed cases with one death in nine states and the FCT.

@ Rabbi ni! wink cheesy grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/533492-monkeypox-nigeria-records-six-cases-one-death-in-may.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:03am On May 30, 2022
onegentleguy:

Monkeypox: Nigeria records six cases, one death in May
As of May 29, Nigeria has recorded a total of 21 confirmed cases with one death in nine states and the FCT.

@ Rabbi ni! wink cheesy grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/health/health-news/533492-monkeypox-nigeria-records-six-cases-one-death-in-may.html

Except for rare cases where an antiviral drug for smallpox has been utilized to broadly prevent monkeypox, there is currently no known treatment for the latter. (monkeypox)
...this could be because of its known relationship to the former. Monkeypox (MPX) is caused by the monkeypox virus (MPXV), related to both smallpox and cowpox

The WHO licensed and approved this vaccination method but it is said that the efficacy in some persons has been known to be less.

This will likely cause another chain of reaction that will disrupt operational activities in certain sectors while favouring others.
Clearly, the HEALTH sector will be among the big winner. ...but then there's also the ICT/TELCO and INSURANCE giving the recent developments in the sector (including the signing of the NHI bill), should this escalate further into pandemic.
Contrarily, the HOSPITALITY and TRANSPORT sectors will be among the big losers!

Stay safe folks!
It is well.

https://punchng.com/no-treatment-for-monkeypox-ncdc-warns/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:55pm On May 30, 2022
BARGAIN HUNTERS right now grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 6:45pm On May 30, 2022
PETERiCHY:
BARGAIN HUNTERS right now grin
Honestly, I’m hoping prices go real lower. Even on some stocks I own so I can buy more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 8:32pm On May 30, 2022
Olaide1295:

Honestly, I’m hoping prices go real lower. Even on some stocks I own so I can buy more.

Same here. Hoping I can re enter transcorp that I exited sometime ago... Hoping for retracement to N1 ish
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:20pm On May 30, 2022
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodities/brent-could-push-past-150bbl-if-russian-oil-exports-shrink-bofa-says-2022-05-27/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0TnG5oV_KC_SdnKbYA9U5CuTcoiC2o3A2xo0n17uzvKEB_ZgDBu-cWZ0A
Oil predicted to get to 150 if...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6712) (6713) (6714) (6715) (6716) (6717) (6718) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foundationchamp(f), Kwibaba(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.