Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832964 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Key interest rate raised today to 16.5% by the CBN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
GTCO inverted hammer today
Going by the books, it should start shedding some weight from tomorrow
GTCO escaped shedding today. Tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2022
seyisanya:

The bull behind this look forceful
I am not expecting any shedding till the next resistance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
BabsO2:

Does this mean more money for the banks through the TB route as we saw in the past?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
BabsO2:

We wait to see how this will impact the market.
Hope this will not return the banking index to the negative territory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Dum20:

See so much bitterness in you. In my opinion i think this is an over reaction. He asked you a simple question you can give a simple answer to.

Like you said, the sky is big enough for everyone.

The question he asked was to stimulate a discussion not to throw insults.

We are all here to learn and rub minds together, no one knows it all
Thanks for your observation.
I don't know him; why should I be bitter?
Try to dig a little bit into the root of the matter before you judge me.

I actually over-reacted; and my vetuperation was unwarranted and unnecessary. I'm very sorry house.

I actually became paranoid because he has in the past, in a couple of occasions insulted me because I made a comment.
He can't claim he doesn't know me in this house for a long time; so asking me when i started trading could be pregnant with meaning.
I regret my outburst and I'm sorry.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BigBashiru: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

The bull behind this look forceful
I am not expecting any shedding till the next resistance

What makes you think the bull looks forceful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
seyisanya:
GTCO closed @20.40!!
Power of inverted hammer could not stop or do it any harm, at least, it couldn't today......GT is vexing grin

Those that were lucky to pick @16.80/17.00 would be smiling now...
I guess those that picked higher will be heaving signs of relieve small small too..... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Toluway:
I actually over-reacted; and my vetuperation was unwarranted and unnecessary. I'm very sorry house.

I actually became paranoid because he has in the past, in a couple of occasions insulted me because I made a comment.
Even though I need to consult my dictionary on the vocab, but I think you were right.......you actually overreacted boss, at least I know the meaning of that one..... grin
Please let's try and be overlooking some things and do away with past angers, it does the body no good sir.
Thanks for the apology sir. Apology accepted, even if dem no send me. grin
Me, I don't send anyone again, I just go ahead and do my things. Anybody wey dey vex just dey vex for himself/herself. If I wan leave NSEMPA, no be dem go pursue me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
yMcy56:

Even though I need to consult my dictionary on the vocab, but I think you were right.......you actually overreacted boss, at least I know the meaning of that one..... grin
Please let's try and be overlooking some things and do away with past angers, it does the body no good sir.
Thanks for the apology sir. Apology accepted, even if dem no send me. grin
Me, I don't send anyone again, I just go ahead and do my things. Anybody wey dey vex just dey vex for himself/herself. If I wan leave NSEMPA, no be dem go pursue me. tongue
Thank you ma. I won't over-react again lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
Toluway:

Thanks for your observation.
I don't know him; why should I be bitter?
Try to dig a little bit into the root of the matter before you judge me.

He can't claim he doesn't know me in this house for a long time; so asking me when i started trading could be pregnant with meaning.
I regret my outburst and I'm sorry.

uncle Tolu... you go be wicked uncle o.. pple go fear u for your area i think grin habaaa keeping past member post for heart to fire oga emma that just asked a simple question to start with..

your reaction must be beyond his post here.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ekuu Mkt o

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Looking for the dead among the living

Sometimes we find them. Especially among Nigeria civil servants

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
technically, it appears things about to change for good in the market. checking my chart again yesterday I can see Agba might be right on banking index alert..apart from daily price spike above ichimoku. Montly has turn bullish too. if monthly close above 400. then we are there again. other chart like nse30 & co begin to speak in the same voice shocked

abeg, where is my bedsheet...worth keeping eyes in the market now.

Cc Agba , Bullbear & co

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
BigBashiru:

What makes you think the bull looks forceful

Ichimoku cloud ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
currentprice:
technically, it appears things about to change for good in the market. checking my chart again yesterday I can see Agba might be right on banking index alert..apart from daily price spike above ichimoku. Montly has turn bullish too. if monthly close above 400. then we are there again. other chart like nse30 & co begin to speak in the same voice shocked

Cc Agba , Bullbear & co

grin grin grin grin

I also saw RSI-Index divergence, a powerful leading indicator last upper week ago but as na night school I attend, I no wan jump like puma make market no use me do asun like Saudi Arabia use Messi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

I also saw RSI-Index divergence, a powerful leading indicator last upper week ago but as na night school I attend, I no wan jump like puma make market no use me do asun like Saudi Arabia use Messi

thatz true sha cheesy

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

The major indicator for me is always the MPR. If interest rate goes up, i expect stocks to go down based on that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Olaide1295:

The major indicator for me is always the MPR. If interest rate goes up, i expect stocks to go down based on that.

From a fundamental point of view, yes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 2:59am On Nov 23, 2022
Yes. It also means more interest expenses as they will have to pay more on deposits. Especially savings.

Agbalowomeri:

Does this mean more money for the banks through the TB route as we saw in the past?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:50am On Nov 23, 2022
currentprice:

Cc Agba , Bullbear & co

grin grin grin grin
Market index showing pullback until price rally above 50K. Good observation of Banking industry index... it's a short term rally. On a bigger picture, the index is showing a head-and shoulder price pattern which is dangerous. In the meantime, let's enjoy the end of the year rally, hopefully to resistance at 450...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO:
These sellers and cross dealers just dey vex anyhow.....
Quite a lot of buying, selling and cross dealing are ongoing in the background........
They'll exhaust their energy one day...... smiley

All these 555Ks, 665Ks are from the background...... Watching what their mission actually is.......but by the time they're satisfied now, all the stories of rate hike, election palava, dollar/naira, charts, will then be meaningless, we'll now be wondering what has changed...... smiley
Who says money and power doesn't control this market? Lol.
October 13 post.
So, suddenly the market is not obeying all the different theories about elections, rate hikes and what-what again. Charts also making U-turn....... Interesting.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2022
BullBearMkt:

Market index showing pullback until price rally above 50K. Good observation of Banking industry index... it's a short term rally. On a bigger picture, the index is showing a head-and shoulder price pattern which is dangerous. In the meantime, let's enjoy the end of the year rally, hopefully to resistance at 450...
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga BBM, this your 'head' is not correct o grin grin grin (lighter note)
Waiting for yMcy56 to give me a correct head
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2022
Hello House, Please what happens if I dont take up the 'takeover' offer made for union bank shares by Titan bank? Are they converted to Titan bank shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

October 13 post.
So, suddenly the market is not obeying all the different theories about elections, rate hikes and what-what again. Charts also making U-turn....... Interesting.. grin
Well-done bosses. Well-done Oga Oracle. smiley

Oracle said the market has nothing else to do than to respond and the time is now.

I took position in mansard last 10-12 days at 1.60/1.63 and now picking interest in Japaul as I can see the stock is turning for good.Buying currently at .26/27kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TopFxManager: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2022
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:01am On Nov 23, 2022
currentprice:

uncle Tolu... you go be wicked uncle o.. pple go fear u for your area i think grin habaaa keeping past member post for heart to fire oga emma that just asked a simple question to start with..

your reaction must be beyond his post here.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
The fact is I'm more gentle and tolerant than an average nigerian. It goes beyond an ordinary question as you think. Please read my past post on this.
I have overly apologised and i thought you've forgiven me for this.
Overdose of coffee tea yesterday morning was actually to blame.
Once again, sir Emmanuel, please forgive and forget.

I would continue to overlook things as i have been doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2022
Don't allow this market to show you 'Gbelo, gbebo'.
The interest rate hike from the meeting yesterday was bound to reflect in today's trading.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

I trust my sister is old school; she doesn't know about heads o, neither shoulder self shocked.
Abeg Agba no vex say i put mouth for your matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Toluway:

I trust my sister is old school; she doesn't know about heads o, neither shoulder self shocked.
Abeg Agba no vex say i put mouth for your matter.

Abeg put mouth as long as it will facilitate the headings Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2022
This H&S though, if one waits for the size to resolve, zero money would be made. The right shoulder on your illustration is a double bottom in its own right.

BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2022
Bros, are we still talking about the 'same matter'? Or am I not reading it correctly grin grin

Agbalowomeri:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrAwo(m), IHelp and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.