Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10832792 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) ... (7732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2022
thesilentone:
This H&S though, if one waits for the size to resolve, zero money would be made. The right shoulder on your illustration is a double bottom in its own right.

Here we go again
Double bottom
Top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2022
grin grin
It is incomplete at the moment. Will the right side complete the pattern? That is the question
It is very obvious to folks that trade patterns where the neckline is, this much I know.

Agbalowomeri:

Here we go again
Double bottom
Top to bottom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
People are positioning for Dangote Cement because of the buyback programme.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

The bull behind this look forceful
I am not expecting any shedding till the next resistance

Right now, for GTCO that forceful bull has yielded (lost 40Kobo) out of the big forceful gain of yesterday. Price dropped from N20.40 to N20.00

But the bull is at standstill with the other banks. Match never finish for today. Maybe the bull will stand up to resist this bashing and win the day grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2022
beejay1:
Hello House, Please what happens if I dont take up the 'takeover' offer made for union bank shares by Titan bank? Are they converted to Titan bank shares?

Having the same question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
beejay1:
Hello House, Please what happens if I don't take up the 'takeover' offer made for union bank shares by Titan bank? Are they converted to Titan bank shares?
Union bank will be delisted from the NGX and be listed on NASD.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wapgod:

Union bank will be delisted from the NGX and be listed on NASD.

So my shares with Union Bank will still remain intact with TITAN BANK on NASD?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

So my shares with Union Bank will still remain intact with TITAN BANK on NASD?
Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:
my shares with Union Bank will still remain intact with TITAN BANK on NASD?
Why not speak with Cardinal Stone or send mail?
I sent them a mail and they were responsive and did so on time too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
Oga BBM, this your 'head' is not correct o grin grin grin (lighter note)
Waiting for yMcy56 to give me a correct head
Agba, why won't you be seeing incorrectly when the type of 'head' you're thinking of is different. grin
Abeg don't corrupt me o, I'm not a TA person and the type of head I know is the one on the body. grin

Toluway:
....she doesn't know about heads o, neither shoulder self shocked.
Help me tell him sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

...the tin be like aeroplane wings and head self. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
ZENITH: Sighted @22.75 as at now........Up with +65k

GTCO: Sluggish earlier, traded as low as 19.95..........but gradually back to 20.40 yesterday's closing price as at now.........
*Still struggling*

DANGCEM: Full bid @262.30......Up with +N23.80...
Share buy-back effect I think......

UCAP, ACCESS, UBA, Transcorp........mvmt up... slow and steady....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Ooni of NSEMPA

May your days be long, Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
thesilentone:
This H&S though, if one waits for the size to resolve, zero money would be made. The right shoulder on your illustration is a double bottom in its own right.

You're correct looking at the Monthly chart; it was after the double bottom that price rallied to the resistance level. If you look at a much higher timeframe chart, you'll get a clearer picture if you could interpret the bars/candles
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Agba, why won't you be seeing incorrectly when the type of 'head' you're thinking of is different. grin
Abeg don't corrupt me o, I'm not a TA person and the type of head I know is the one on the body. grin

Help me tell him sir. grin

So are you giving me a correct head and body together?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
are you giving me a correct head and body together?
Agba abeg no put me for trouble here, no make Pastor vex for me, remember say we small pikins also dey here..... grin

On a serious note, all those your TA terminologies, make Una dey break am down for we novice na.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wapgod:

Yes

I will hold my small remaining units.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

I will hold my small remaining units.
Same here.
I have some units that i own indirectly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Madam mcy56
Just spoke to them now , i have few units of union bank bought 2004 and few months ago , the lady said its going to be delisted
I have to fill a form or something
what do u think sis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
locodemy:
Oracle said the market has nothing else to do than to respond and the time is now...
Caution still adviced sir........Election is still around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

I sent them mail for some units, but I still few units left.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
lancee:
Madam mcy56
Just spoke to them now , i have few units of union bank bought 2004 and few months ago , the lady said its going to be delisted
what do u think sis
Did you ask if they're re-listing on NASDAQ?
Pls find out.....and if not, I'll advice you sell to Titan..
Or how do you plan to sell in future if they're not re-listing or even paying better dividends?

In fact, to me, my advice is fill the form and "Sell" to Titan. This kind of hope of holding on to it has its inherent risks.
Overall decision is yours sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
lancee:

Madam mcy56
what do u think sis

I don't even remember what I own in Union. I have written off my portfolio. That Calabar man carry my savings do asun. Make I jam am for street

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

I don't even remember what I own in Union. I have written off my portfolio. That Calabar man carry my savings do asun. Make I jam am for street

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Or how do you plan to sell in future if they're not re-listing or even paying better dividends?

In fact, to me, my advice is fill the form and "Sell" to Titan. This kind of hope of holding on to it has its inherent risks.

I have decided to do that now ...was told today is the last day
Form will be sent soon .. Will what i can do b4 closing

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
lancee:
I have decided to do that now ...was told today is the last day
Form will be sent soon .. Will what i can do b4 closing
Thanks sis
MTO form can be downloaded here:

https://cardinalstoneregistrars.com/forms/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Some people are stuck with their shares and unable to participate in the MTO (I don't want to go into details on a public forum).
You know this right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

MTO form can be downloaded here:

https://cardinalstoneregistrars.com/forms/

Thanks ..got it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wapgod:
Some people are stuck with their shares and unable to participate in the MTO (I don't want to go into details on a public forum).
You know this right?
Don't really know.......but can only wish them all the best.
Maybe they could have spoken with the Registrar to know the way out of it sha.

My concern is that, TITAN plans to own 100% of UBN shares. They bought all the majority shareholders out, so why would a tashere minority holder wants to keep holding unto it?
What if they end up forfeiting those shares?
Did you consider such option as well??
Did you read thru the MTO offer document??

CC: Obagadaffi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

My concern is that, TITAN plans to own 100% of UBN shares. They bought all the majority shareholders out, so why would a tashere minority holder wants to keep holding unto it?

I did read the MTO offer document and the application form.
I also visited CardinalStone registrar Office at Sabo last two weeks.
Avoid assuming people are incompetent in financial matters and investments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Well, this MTO looks fraudulent.

I remembered Dangote Flour/OLAM MTO, I didn't fill out any form, OLAM just bought all our Dangote Flour and paid us the agreed amount.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
WE ARE ENJOYING THE BEST OF 2 WORKS IN OUR FORUM !!!
Make money in both the Nigeria market and Global market. What is our evidence? This is what we posted abour the Nigeria market this morning to our paying members only. We have mentioned the stocks to buy and we have been mentioning market bounce since last week, we have also given our resistance level.

So for those who are not members of our forum, be ready to carry the load as we are offloading some stocks at resistance. We see a lot of retail trader's hand in this rally (for the Nigeria market) , so it may not last except for some specific stocks. For example if you buy CADBURY or _ _ _ _ _, congrats be ready to carry some shit or do I call it losses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6814) (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) ... (7732) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adamx23(m), unite4real, mails4funshi(m), chillykelly86(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.