Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946658 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

For you to be scammed you are either

Greedy or stupid.

Take the 100k you lost as school fees for your financial education.

When a man with money, meets a man with experience.

The man with the money will get experience, while the man will experience will get the money.

I think that was what happened, you have gotten the experience.

Now he got the experience, he is looking for the money.....Lol

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
locodemy:

Now he got the experience, he is looking for the money.....Lol

unfortunately at the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
currentprice:
I remember I discus this stock with madam mercy when i sighted the potential when it was selling around the N2 and i recommend it to those interested on penny stock.

I discuss Ardova with madam too at 12 ... bedsheed day try sha but sometime gut feeling dont allow to take action grin
Cc Mercy grin grin grin grin grin
Oga CP E Ku Odun o.
Thank God say you still remember say one Mcy dey.
Since January, I no see your break light.....Wetin I do you nah? shocked

* Champion Brewery: Yes you mentioned it but never get back on it again.
* ARDOVA: You mentioned it, I gave feedback but you never get back again.
* Ask you question, till date no reply.....
Shey you dey count am?.......Na when the thing don go out of reach you go remember Mcy. Issorite o. God dey. Thank God say me self dey do my amateur findings. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
currentprice:
I discuss Ardova with madam too at 12 ... bedsheed day try sha but sometime gut feeling dont allow to take action grin
Cc Mercy grin grin grin grin grin
March 01, 2022 posts:
Mcy56:
ARDOVA
Getting some bashing today, seems insiders have seen the result.
How low can it go from where dem bash am reach again??
Any risk taker fit try I'm luck here........from 12 and below......
locodemy:
I si gini?
Mcy56:
Lol. I'll even go with Ardova than your Ellah Lake. cheesy

@Currentprice identified this stock few weeks ago, even if it's not one year, the stock go still respond. grin
@Locodemy E Ku Odun o. wink
Shebi I told you say we no fit throwaway Oga CP's bedsheet info.......as per say we be his disciples.
Instead make dem call me disciple dem call me their ass*li*ker. No wahala. I no vex. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:

March 01, 2022 posts:

@Locodemy E Ku Odun o. wink
Shebi I told you say we no fit throwaway Oga CP's bedsheet info.......as per say we be his disciples.
Instead make dem call me disciple dem call me their ass*li*ker. No wahala. I no vex. grin

Let's first enter 2023.I am sighting some stocks wey go fit deliver pass Ardova.

I am gambling with stocks with over 100% return.

I wanted to reveal Thomaswytt when it was selling at 40kobo for days but I kept it for myself because of stones.I got some units at 44kobo.

Na stocks like this Thomaswytt be my target.I get 2 in mind now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
currentprice:
don order for cow from livestock for u.. I go bring it come your side. Make sure u invite Mercy to join for the celebration grin grin grin
You know very well say Agba no go invite me nah. Just make extra budget for the "double" he'll be coming with anyway. cheesy
Me I prefer to come and assist with dusting your magical bedsheet. I no too like food. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
locodemy:
first enter 2023.I am sighting some stocks wey go fit deliver pass Ardova.
I wanted to reveal Thomaswytt when it was selling at 40kobo for days but I kept it for myself because of stones.I got some units at 44kobo.
Also saw that Thomaswatt @0.40k, it was even available before some gamblers came for it. Was too careful to mention it here cos I don't know what the driver was....
Good you also gambled with some units sha.
Hope you did some background checks cos me I was too lazy to do such when I sighted the mvmt.
Try DM me if you sight anyone abeg.....make I do my checks too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:

Also saw that Thomaswatt @0.40k, it was even available before some gamblers came for it. Was too careful to mention it here cos I don't know what the driver was....
Good you also gambled with some units sha.
Hope you did some background checks cos me I was too lazy to do such when I sighted the mvmt.
Try DM me if you sight anyone abeg.....make I do my checks too.

Out of the 2 stocks I am betting for over 100℅, I will reveal one now though I have not bought up to what I need.Let me drop it for you because you are too good.

1.CWG.
2. warming up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
GTCO:
Arrived KM 23......
Shey these guys go allow Oga Agba buy anything for this market bayii.... lipsrsealed
Lol. I know he's smarter than that. He for don balance inside the bus @17. Let's see if he'll deny it. grin

FIDELITY:
Sighted @4.70......

UCAP:
@13.90......

ZENITH:
Sighted @24.90

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
locodemy:
Out of the 2 stocks I am betting for over 100℅, I will reveal one now though I have not bought up to what I need.Let me drop it for you because you are too good.
1.CWG.
2. warming up
I see.......thank you.
Maybe na your handiwork I dey see for market so.....
Currently doing +10%..... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:

I see.......thank you.
Maybe na your handiwork I dey see for market so.....
Currently doing 10%..... smiley

If I do today,I can't do tomorrow and beyond Nah.Market MUST do justice to any stock that is ready
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2022
Mercy let me just tell you my 2 stocks pick for 2023.
100% is least expected.Wait for it......

1 CWG
2.JAPAUL.

Remember I am a jijoist so make your own DD well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
locodemy:
If I do today,I can't do tomorrow and beyond Nah.Market MUST do justice to any stock that is ready
Yeah. Let's see how far it goes......
CP gave the fair price as 2.4 or so but raised concern about it's liquidity.
I think the illiquidity will help move it far small.
Think it's a Fintech/Computer stock......will try and do some background checks too....
*We committee of penny stock lovers* grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
locodemy:
Mercy let me just tell you my 2 stocks pick for 2023.
100% is least expected.Wait for it......
1 CWG 2.JAPAUL.
Remember I am a jijoist so make your own DD well.
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO:
Arrived KM 23......
Shey these guys go allow Oga Agba buy anything for this market bayii.... lipsrsealed
Lol. I know he's smarter than that. He for don balance inside the bus @17. Let's see if he'll deny it. grin

Na 18 I join after technical reversal confirmed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
18 I join after technical reversal confirmed
That's good sir.
Chai!! You don carry heavy loot boss!!
So I should expect my Christmas and new year gift be that. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:

That's good sir.
Chai!! You don carry heavy loot boss!!
So I should expect my Christmas and new year gift be that. lipsrsealed grin

We never sell till e reach 40+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2022
This remaining 3 trading days of the year 2022, there's going to be some "abracadabra" jump in prices, this is like a tradition cos most companies will be closing books for the 2022 Financial Year End.
** Just some reminder for non-short termers/jijoists**

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
We never sell till e reach 40+
Hymmm. You know say I can't buy that from you. I mean you can't wait for it to reach that junction before selling. grin
I sure wish you good luck anyway.
Notwithstanding, e no suppose affect Hampers nah.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO:
Arrived KM 23......

FIDELITY:
Sighted @4.70......

UCAP:
@13.90......

Gtb pple are still waiting for 12
Jouney no easy . . NCA. helped ...getting closer to green ..was stucked @ 32 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
lancee:
Jouney no easy . . NCA. helped ...getting closer to green ..stucked @ 32 grin
Na only Peterichy go remain for that KM 12, he don dey wait for God knows which year self. grin

Why don't you average down when it comes down to below 20? Maybe fund issue sha. It's well.
It's already moving, let's hope it keeps going up steadily like that. GT na good stock.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:

Na only Peterichy go remain for that KM 12, he don dey wait for God knows which year self. grin

Why don't you average down when it comes down to below 20? Maybe fund issue sha. It's well.
It's already moving, let's hope it keeps going up steadily like that. GT na good stock.

I did to bring it down small ''NCA''...Naira cost average

Hopefully maybe i go breakeven ..My oga say na 40ish we go sell grin..Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
GEREGU closed @127!!
GTCO: 23.30...
ZENITH: 24.90...
ROYALEX: 1.07....

@Locodemy I called your attention to Geregu @100, hope you picked some.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:
GEREGU closed @127!!
GTCO: 23.30...
ZENITH: 24.90...
ROYALEX: 1.07....

@Locodemy I called your attention to Geregu @100, hope you picked some.

I didn't pick.Tomorrow you will list more of stocks up by 10℅.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
yMcy56:

Hymmm. You know say I can't buy that from you. I mean you can't wait for it to reach that junction before selling. grin
I sure wish you good luck anyway.
Notwithstanding, e no suppose affect Hampers nah.

Okay we go jam for newspaper stand
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
lancee:

Jouney no easy . . NCA. helped ...getting closer to green ..was stucked @ 32 grin

Lol you are part of the overhead supply we will jam on the road

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
locodemy:

Let's first enter 2023.I am sighting some stocks wey go fit deliver pass Ardova.

Talk your own, make Naija better ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
Champion Breweries is like John the Baptist, preparing the way for the coming of the Wise Buddy, who will shock many with aquatic flying skills. Launched from the ocean depths like submarine cruise missiles, many radars will not be able to track. The monthly chart approved the launch months back.. angry grin.
No DNA needed. No fundamentals needed. Technicals in a crucial EGM with Fundamentals .. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
DeRuggedProf:
Champion Breweries is like John the Baptist, preparing the way for the coming of the Wise Buddy, who will shock many with aquatic flying skills. Launched from the ocean depths like submarine cruise missiles, many radars will not be able to track. The monthly chart approved the launch months back.. angry grin.
No DNA needed. No fundamentals needed. Technicals in a crucial EGM with Fundamentals .. angry

Copied
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
I hope OGG is okay? Just checking on you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
E ku market ooo

Happy New year in advance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m), ogoo4real and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.