Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950431 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
am i missing any info on BUA Cement or just the usual end of year window shopping and mop-up . Nothing coming up on screeners.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Oga na stock you wan buy or you wan snatch my babe
Oga wan do Yul Edochie style for ''auntie''. Lol cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
E be like say na only me still get this McNichols ooo cool

Should I sell it off, or hold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
yMcy56:

Mega compliments!
I wanted to mention you xtyday especially when I talked about Champions Brewery but it again escaped my mind.......sorry for that. Me I didn't forget you.
Hope you're good. smiley

I'm good. Happy PROSPEROUS New year in advance, nne. Crypto don humble boiz grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
megawealth01:

I'm good. Happy PROSPEROUS New year in advance, nne. Crypto don humble boiz grin

Me and you dey rub mind together for Nigerian stocks with Aunty Mercy, you abandon us run go crypto.

Now you got the experience, just look for the money but not like that guy of yesterday oooo.Abi na you be that in another handle?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
locodemy:

Me and you dey rub mind together for Nigerian stocks with Aunty Mercy, you abandon us run go crypto.

Now you got the experience, just look for the money but not like that guy of yesterday oooo.Abi na you be that in another handle?

Uncle Loco, mbok what is the future of cwg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Silently, the year is ending with another stock rallying mysteriously. And the company is Thomas Wyatt. YTD this company has gained about 150% in price. In the last 10 days alone, the company has gained 100% in price ��

Just when we thought we have seen the last of mysterious stocks for this year 2022, the market is experiencing yet another.

Recap

Previous mystery stocks of this year include:

McNichols
RT Briscoe
Meyer

And now, Thomas Wyatt

Is this a case of P&grin? Or is it our 13th month Allawee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2022
essentialone:
Silently, the year is ending with another stock rallying mysteriously. And the company is Thomas Wyatt. YTD this company has gained about 150% in price. In the last 10 days alone, the company has gained 100% in price ��

Just when we thought we have seen the last of mysterious stocks for this year 2022, the market is experiencing yet another.

Recap

McNichols
RT Briscoe
Meyer

And now, Thomas Wyatt

How can somebody predict stocks like this that will skyrocket in price?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2022
essentialone:

Recap

McNichols
RT Briscoe
Meyer

And now, Thomas Wyatt

There was nothing mysterious about Meyer, at the end of 2021 it was trading below 50% of its liquidation value and at one point even below its net cash. Almost impossible to lose money when you buy at that price. These kinds of mispricings will come about relatively frequently in stocks as thinly traded as that. Most investors will choose to ignore such clear opportunities because of the low trading liquidity which for Meyer is about N2m monthly so building a position that will actually move the needle in your portfolio will take too long and require you to account for a ridiculous % of trading volume while somehow not moving the price too much.

For anyone investing sums of less than N1m you can probably compound at 30-50% per year trading these types of stocks, but very quickly you become too big for such trades to be meaningful so you move on to other opportunities, which is precisely why these mispricings will always exist for those with small sums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Union Bank still trading on the floor of the market after Titan deadline on take over.

So who are those buying and who are those selling?

What is the game plan?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2022
Imagine the cost of fuel, Transport, Rent, school fees, food, building materials etc in recent times..........

If Gtb, zenith and stanbic trades at #40 or above, is it a crime?

I think we are in a period every stock ought to move without considering any economic factor.

I expect a sharp rise in stocks today being the last trading day for 2022 to pave way for a new year rally which is coming up in January.

No other option than rally.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2022
Mercy, CWG is @ another 10% today.Maybe na my hand oooo.

Thomaswytt
Cwg
Japaul.

100%+ assurance.Time will tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2022
Those buying Thomaswytt better be careful o. Hope you guys reviewed their Q3 result before buying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Heishere:
Those buying Thomaswytt better be careful o. Hope you guys reviewed their Q3 result before buying?

Doubting Thomas grin grin grin

Allow people pay school fees in peace na

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Doubting Thomas grin grin grin

Allow people pay school fees in peace na

Lol. Just making sure they are not jazzed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2022
Heishere:

Lol. Just making sure they are not jazzed

The jazz is a good one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin it means thank you in hausa
ositadima1:

Pls I am serious. But what is Nagode? Is it a stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Na so the year wan end and courtville no wan complete their mandatory takeover offer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Abbasmh:
grin grin it means thank you in hausa

But it was listed on the ngx, i know what i saw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
PZ fair value is 16 (another stock dat will deliver at least 40%)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
locodemy:

Thomaswytt
Cwg
Japaul.

Based on my estimates d fare value is 1.7
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadek: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Good day house, Please which of the platform is best to trade stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
See some last minutes move in Geregu, Presco, FCMB, NGX, AIRTEL, UCAP, WEMA.......

ZEE and GTCO: These ones just do whatever they like.... smiley Profit takers on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
ositadima1:
PZ fair value is 16 (another stock dat will deliver at least 40%)

I have PZ. Let me wear my seat belt. It's gonna be a long journey to nowhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
locodemy:

Thomaswytt
Cwg
Japaul.

I have that Ogbanje Japaul ooo. Hard to hold. Harder to sell off. Just time to see things shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
essentialone:
have PZ. Let me wear my seat belt. It's gonna be a long journey to nowhere.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
essentialone:

I have that Ogbanje Japaul ooo. Hard to hold. Harder to sell off. Just time to see things shaa

It's turn by turn.No panic
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
debeey87:
Na so the year wan end and courtville no wan complete their mandatory takeover offer.
Those guys are trickish........one can never know what's in their mind.
I don't kind of have faith in them again......
Although, the delay now is from SEC, they're waiting for SEC:s approval.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
yMcy56:
See some last minutes move in Geregu, Presco, FCMB, NGX, AIRTEL, UCAP, WEMA.......

ZEE and GTCO: These ones just do whatever they like.... smiley Profit takers on this.

grin They don't want zee & gtco to move ..Time will tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
i hope gtco falls below n20 again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
locodemy:
It's turn by turn.No panic
Lol.
If he wants to play JAPAUL he should play it, if not let him exit. JAPAUL is not for the emotional ones who'll keep checking price movement everyday.
JP will move at its own time irrespective of result or any other factor......be it negative or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
lancee:
grin They don't want zee & gtco to move ..Time will tell
Too many interests and pot belly ogas in those stocks......
That's why I'm not a personal fan of too popular stocks like ZEE and GTCO. I mostly follow it up for my people here. smiley

Both stocks are not supposed to be selling below N40 like Loco said, but just imagine them moving in circles. Stocks not even close in any ramification deliver more than them.
The range has been within same circle for many years back now.........let's hope Mr. Market will reason it's matter one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: perfectgen(m), me3000(m), Kwibaba(m), easysunny(m), Digitron, courage89(m), Mpeace(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.