Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10947121 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BloomingDale(f): 11:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Dollar funds are USD funds (Eurobonds and co).
You need to have A Domiciliary account and a minimum of $1000 to start.

The advantage is that you earn interest in USD, which is a good edge against Nigerian inflation.

Where can I get the form to buy from the primary market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BloomingDale(f): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2023
DrAwo:

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement... It means a lot to us...

As per the Eurobonds, I'm not quite sure which specific Sovereigns he was referring to but I know that the yields on Nigeria's Eurobonds were as high as 12% last month. Not quite sure what it is now... See the picture below for the yields as at November.

The challenge with the Eurobonds were s that the minimum amount required to directly participate is quite prohibitive (for me, that is). It can be as high as $200,000. You can speak with the large asset management companies and I'm sure they can hook you up with them.

For little people like myself, buying an Eurobond Mutual fund is a good way to enter that sphere. The minimum amount needed to buy into such mutual funds vary depending on which firm one is speaking with. I'll advice that one shops around and one should get a firm that's willing to deal with people like us.

I hope this helps...

Where can I get the form to directly participate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2023
emmasoft:

Closure date 13th Feb. 2023
Payment date 2nd March 2023

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2023
The price of McNichols has been going up. Seems the stock is set for another round of rally as it witnessed last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2023
rahjan:
Market Quote: "in the short run,the market is a voting machine. In the long run, it is a weighing machine"
Meaning: Any stock can gain in price in the short run simply because it's popular and many people are buying it but in the long run, only quality stocks with strong fundamentals will be worth keeping when the chaff will be separated from the wheat.

Age like Wine Not Milk.!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2023
@currentprice, please what is bedsheet saying about LearnAfrica and Cutix in short term for price appreciation.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2023
BloomingDale:

Where can I get the form to directly participate?

Kindly speak with your stockbroker or contact any asset management firm.

Check the picture below for the top 10 asset managers in the country. Any one of them should be able to help you out.

You're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BloomingDale(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
BloomingDale:

Thank you for the information but I want to buy directly from the primary market, and not the secondary market.
You still need to reach out to an investment house in order to buy directly from the primary market. I stand to be corrected but it seems you need a minimum of 100,000USD to participate directly in the primary market.

https://www.dmo.gov.ng/fgn-bonds/eurobonds-trading

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BloomingDale(f): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
seyisanya:
You still need to reach out to an investment house in order to buy directly from the primary market. I stand to be corrected but it seems you need a minimum of 100,000USD to participate directly in the primary market.

https://www.dmo.gov.ng/fgn-bonds/eurobonds-trading

Ok. Thanks for the info
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2023
Seunn11:

This is the best forum to destroy your suspicious business/scam. The people viewing this thread are not your regular 'ponzniacs'.

Abi o.
People here eyes are sharp like razors.
He is just wasting his time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tohmey(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Help Is NESTLE and UPDCREIT a better buy now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2023
If that guy from labour party wins. Omo the kind trip from Burundi we go experience ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LordAdam16: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2023
Zagee:
If that guy from labour party wins. Omo the kind trip from Burundi we go experience ehn grin

Buy first; ask questions later.

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
Hello Guys,

Who can share the link where one can see live market. Where you see Bid, Offers, Trades, Market activity?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dum20:
Hello Guys,

Who can share the link where one can see live market. Where you see Bid, Offers, Trades, Market activity?

Morgan has such feature on itrade

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2023
debeey87:

Morgan has such feature on itrade

Tnanks.

Do i need to be a customer of morgan before i can access it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dum20:

Tnanks.

Do i need to be a customer of morgan before i can access it?
Yes grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
UPL on Full Bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2023
essentialone:
UPL on Full Bid

Is the market still open Sir �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Harvestock01:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2023
angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2023
locodemy:
angry grin grin grin
Abeg gist me why you are having a shiny teeth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2023
locodemy:
angry grin grin grin
Abeg gist me why you are having a shiny teeth grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2023
Harvestock01:

Night market nko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kuvasin: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Kuvasin:
ECURRENCY TRANSACTIONS

WITHDRAWAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK , DOMAIN... ONLINE PAYMENT, AVAILABLE

Buy $ Sell

Paypal
Neteller
Bitcoin
Usdt
Skrill
Payoneer

Whatsapp 08130 8 89615
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2023
Market Quote: "Price is what you pay, value is what you get"
Meaning: The quote seeks to bring awareness to the fact that price and value are not the same thing. To be an intelligent investor, you must be able to exploit this to your advantage. You must be able to know what you are getting in exchange for your money. This plays out best in a bear market where If you are able to buy a sound company really cheap you do not need a soothsayer to tell you that the profits will be massive somewhere along the line.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drills: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2023
If you lucky to get UPDCREIT accumulate, it is grossly undervalued

Tohmey:
Help
Is NESTLE and UPDCREIT a better buy now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:15am On Jan 21, 2023
drills:
If you lucky to get UPDCREIT accumulate, it is grossly undervalued

Lol. You are wrong.
It's undervalued, yes.
But it's a useless reit in more than one way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) (6852) (6853) (6854) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), GORRET(f), Zegra, Adinije(f), 222Martins(m), chimex38, UncleBone and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.