Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949636 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6846) (6847) (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) (6852) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Loool...
Just a joke...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dannybee(m): 5:49am On Jan 15, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Maybe you lack experience then. Why would you sell when year end rally is near?
please what is yearend rally all about?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2023
DrAwo:
Loool...
Just a joke...

Yes stay safe
Keep it simple KISS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
Market Quote: "in the short run,the market is a voting machine. In the long run, it is a weighing machine"
Meaning: Any stock can gain in price in the short run simply because it's popular and many people are buying it but in the long run, only quality stocks with strong fundamentals will be worth keeping when the chaff will be separated from the wheat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tohmey(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
New to stock List some recomended stock broker for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
I hope someone took advantage of this post in Dangsugar from last week
thesilentone:
Update on your question:
Take a closer look in the coming week.
Decision time either way (up or down), no more room for sideways from my earlier answer to you in November

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Tohmey:
New to stock
List some recomended stock broker for me

You're welcome

https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/trade/becoming-an-investor/find-a-broker/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
rahjan:
Market Quote: "in the short run,the market is a voting machine. In the long run, it is a weighing machine"
Meaning: Any stock can gain in price in the short run simply because it's popular and many people are buying it but in the long run, only quality stocks with strong fundamentals will be worth keeping when the chaff will be separated from the wheat.
Thumbs up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 9:09am On Jan 16, 2023
Here is a rundown of key events that took place on the NGX last week and what to expect this week.

https://twitter.com/quansimodo/status/1614730324067627011?t=uozipCn7aWjIJ7Tei1kMLg&s=19
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 9:42am On Jan 16, 2023
DrAwo:

You're welcome

https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/trade/becoming-an-investor/find-a-broker/

Kindly reach out to Meristem Stockbrokers ltd, or go online at www.meritrade.com to open a stockbroking account, and you will be getting their weekly stock recommendations. Call me on 08029736561, if you need further help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2023
dapix:

Kindly reach out to Meristem Stockbrokers ltd, or go online at www.meritrade.com to open a stockbroking account, and you will be getting their weekly stock recommendations. Call me on 08029736561, if you need further help.
Seems like you're a marketer which shows your bias.
Please stop recommending any particular stockbroker.
I know for a fact that Meristem is not the best stockbroker.
I leave it at that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2023
Tohmey:
New to stock
Do your own research using the link provided by DrAwo and form your own conclusions on the stockbroker you choose.
There are a lot of useless stockbrokers out there - from someone who is a client of 9 Stockbrokers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2023
Wapgod:

Seems like you're a marketer which shows your bias.
Please stop recommending any particular stockbroker.
I know for a fact that Meristem is not the best stockbroker.
I leave it at that.

My dear brother, it is an option, and it is left for him to decide, I am only here to help, as that is the stockbroker I use.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2023
dapix:

My dear brother, it is an option, and it is left for him to decide, I am only here to help, as that is the stockbroker I use.
Some stockbrokers Don show me shege.
See where I'm coming from.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2023
dapix:

What is Meristem Stockbroker commission?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2023
Tohmey:
New to stock
Choose a stockbroker with 0.5% commission and you can trade yourself digitally on NGX.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2023
Any other digital stockbroker with 0.5% commission besides MorganCapital?

Wapgod:

Choose a stockbroker with 0.5% commission and you can trade yourself digitally on NGX.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2023
Frangel:
Any other digital stockbroker with 0.5% commission besides MorganCapital?

Yes there are, look harder.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2023
Has anyone used the withdrawal option on MorganCapital's itrade platform and how quick was the response
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2023
debeey87:
Has anyone used the withdrawal option on MorganCapital's itrade platform and how quick was the response

I am not sure if you need that. Just send a mail to their customer care with your correct information and account details. They will do their checks and ask questions if unsatisfied and once you provide them appropriately, they will send the money to your account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
freeman67:

I am not sure if you need that. Just send a mail to their customer care with your correct information and account details. They will do their checks and ask questions if unsatisfied and once you provide them appropriately, they will send the money to your account.
Funny enough, they have never asked any question regarding withdrawal from me.
Once i request, they send my money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
debeey87:
MorganCapital disabled it.
Send a mandate email for withdrawal to your bank account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
If I knew, I would not have asked. I know of rates between 0.75% to 1.35%.
It's okay sha. Your prerogative.
Wapgod:

Yes there are, look harder.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
Frangel:
If I knew, I would not have asked. I know of rates between 0.75% to 1.35%.
It's okay sha. Your prerogative.
For me to help you in a specific way, it would take too much of my precious time.
And you are not paying me for my time.
I am rendering help for free to you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SlahJoe(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
debeey87:
Yes, it's working I make use of it earlier this month
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
If you initiate withdrawal, a mail is sent to your email indicating the withdrawal. Amount is credited to your account before close of business (all in about 3-4hrs).
I used it last November.
debeey87:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Are you for real? Oga, I'm not new to stockbroking. You made a claim of many digital firms that offer 0.5% and can't name one besides MorganCapital.
Please I don't have need for your precious time. Have a nice day.

Wapgod:

For me to help you in a specific way, it would take too much of my precious time.
And you are not paying me for my time.
I am rendering help for free to you

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Frangel:
Are you for real? Oga, I'm not new to stockbroking. You made a claim of many digital firms that offer 0.5% and can't name one besides MorganCapital.

Lol.
I actually don't know what to reply.
You keep taking everything I write as an argument.
No one is entitled to anything on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Frangel:

I didn't even name MorganCapital.
I never mentioned any stockbroker name as a recommendation.
Do your own research as an investor
I can't recommend any business not owned by me if I am not being paid for the recommendation.
All my posts are made with no intention to anger you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ephemmm: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Hello House,

One of my investments on I-invest platform expires today. It is N1.5m investment in short.

I have been hearing about dollarization of cash as one of the means to mitigate depreciation in the value of naira and I don't have a clear-cut knowledge on how to go about it. I also learnt it helps while buying car(s) or if someone intends to migrate out of this country.

A knowledgeable somebody should please help to throw light on how to go about this please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rahjan: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Market Quote- "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent"
Meaning: irrational pricing of quality stocks gives rise to opportunity for investors to make gain in the market but after buying during a time of irrationality, there's no telling how long you'll have to wait for the market to reprice your stock. So if you bought with debt, you might be forced out of your position before the market becomes rational.
Lesson: Don't borrow to invest if your planned means of repaying the debt is through capital appreciation.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6846) (6847) (6848) (6849) (6850) (6851) (6852) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, Choiceguy, Teetol, ositadima1(m), Adinije(f), wuwu2, olamydey(f) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.