Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11035037 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking how business. you see that no one knows the market. Instead of bear we have a bull not even a lull but a bull. OK o

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
THANKS TO YOU BROTHER . AM WITH YOU KEEP IT UP . I DO READ ALL YOUR POST AND I SEE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU BUT DONT STOP PEOPLE THAT LOVE YOUR POST ARE TOO MUCH . THANKS TO EVERY BODY ONE LOVE ONE NIGERIA BE HAPPY AND KEEP THE LORDS LAWS.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin wed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:
Chibuking how business. you see that no one knows the market. Instead of bear we have a bull not even a lull but a bull. OK o

Big big no de gree o
Hahaha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
jp130:

Big big no de gree o
Hahaha

grin NSE Screwing pple up since 1960

Chai!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:
Oando from #28 to #13+, Transcorp from #6 to #3+, Conoil from #60 to 32, Nestle from #1100+ to #800+, infact all the stock loss half of their price, some below, while some little above half. Do you want the stocks to go down to 50kobo before you will believe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin story don change

Lord have mercy !!

HUMAN BEING grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
Oando from #28 to #13+, Transcorp from #6 to #3+, Conoil from #60 to 32, Nestle from #1100+ to #800+, infact all the stock loss half of their price, some below, while some little above half. Do you want the stocks to go down to 50kobo before you will believe.

guy shut up. You said this week will see the mother of all bears and you advised people from buying during the period.

March 16
Chibuking81:
Election! Election! Election! 12 more days to go, and 9 more working days to come. Within this period a day shall come when one will place sales mandate and nobody will be willing to buy, jump out has started already, if you don't know, know it from today, fear of unknown is stronger because election might be negative or positive. Negative has more percentage in this election so far as am concern, but after rain come sun. My money is not with any broker, but in the bank, but when the election day draw near, if the atmospher is not favourable, it will be easy for me to withdraw from the bank, it will be easier with the bank than broker as time progress.

March 17
Chibuking81:
now is when you will see the highest level of manipulation in the market, within this period hardly you see yourself buying at cheapest price, the insiders does the whole manipulation. With my experience in the stock, during the bear the lowest price the stock attain to before reversing will still meet the stock again within the shortest period of time. Anyway if you are interesting in any stock just wait for a little time it will get and bypass your junction. All stock are going down, even another election postponement can not stop it.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
lancee:
grin grin story don change

Lord have mercy !!

HUMAN BEING grin grin

I cut you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
@bigass, Hope you will not beat up your husband if he fails to agree with you, or send him to hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:

Sir, you have really done well in this forum. God bless you. Now is the best time to relax and see the outcome of your warning!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
@bigass, Hope you will not beat up your husband if he fails to agree with you, or send him to hug transformer.

My husband doesn't chicken out like you. He stands by his word. Chibuking,The Chickening-King

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

I have right to quote and will continue to quote you. If you are angry hug a transformer. Hint you wont die because there wont be light
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Uchenson2 sighted; Oga how far with Oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
I called the bull for this week, last week. Now I am calling for the bear for next week. Get ready with your cutlass
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Guys make una leave chibu alone o. It is not easy to be bold in this market when others are running. The boldness comes with experience

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

This guy can kill his wife if she earns more than him. He is just plain evil. His blood gushes when the bear is around. the floor is yours, keep talking.
I am very sure he is very disappointed that all stocks are not losing maximum 10%. If he had his way he will modify NSE rule to allow all stocks lose 20% everyday
choice of words matters a lot, you can make your point without insult.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
choice of words matters a lot, you can make your point without insult.
Bros you've become a nuisance on this thread and i think the problem is that people are too kind on this thread and they keep indulging you, probably for comic relief. I agree with bigass, we need to shut this guy up permanently and stop indulging him. He's not contributing anything intellectual here. Always repeating the same thing with no intelligent proof to back up his assertions. Members of the house should stop indulging him. Lets shut him up permanently once and for all

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
duni04:

Bros you've become a nuisance on this thread and i think the problem is that people are too kind on this thread and they keep indulging you, probably for comic relief. I agree with bigass, we need to shut this guy up permanently and stop indulging him. He's not contributing anything intellectual here. Always repeating the same thing with no intelligent proof to back up his assertions. Members of the house should stop indulging him. Lets shut him up permanently once and for all
because you are untouchable, and prof Intellectuality.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
duni04:

I disagree with u. Skip his posts if you can't stand them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
because you are untouchable, and prof Intellectuality.
undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
This thread is turning to another thing.
easy ooooo

The market is full of surprises. No wonder sumone in this forum described nse as predicting the steps of a mad man.

Bigass, take it easy with chibuking.
Chibuking, no one can accurately time the mkt everytime. Step it down a little.
'Nti ga- anu ihe aburo ma o ra ka okpu ata. '
No.need for vain repetitions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Talk the talk but also remember to chop the chop. I'm busy loading grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Chibuking81:
chi chi stop talking to woman like that you know that is were there power is. some times this how they want to say i love you. focus lets understand the market now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:

guy shut up. You said this week will see the mother of all bears and you advised people from buying during the period.

March 16

March 17
Busted.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello bigass,myjoy08,stock4life,redoil how is your children them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
THANKS TO YOU BROTHER . AM WITH YOU KEEP IT UP . I DO READ ALL YOUR POST AND I SEE WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU BUT DONT STOP PEOPLE THAT LOVE YOUR POST ARE TOO MUCH . THANKS TO EVERY BODY ONE LOVE ONE NIGERIA BE HAPPY AND KEEP THE LORDS LAWS.
Greetings, Brother Ihedioramma. Happy to hear from you. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
ihedioramma:
chi chi stop talking to woman like that you know that is were there power is. some times this how they want to say i love you. focus lets understand the market now.
thanks brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: beejay1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.