Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10949336 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Timberland Ft One Direction... Yes the Chorus....its too late to apologize 3x

I love the song especially the chorus but I accept the apologies and Yes i offer my unreserved apologies.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Unilever
Elephant in the room.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pure comedy.grin

I understand political discussions are forbidden on this thread,but comedy is allowed.

What a decision!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dragonking:
Asss power!!! my guy don surrender by force. grin

@bigass come to daddy.
With all humility, i say this,it is not a matter of surrendering. It is,civility,respect for humanity,obeying the right etiquette for good human interpersonal relationship and it is doing according to what i believed.I have full power to control myself, i tamed my beast as we all know that all have a beast, i called myself back to normalcy.Gudnight swt drms!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
immanuello:
With all humility, i say this,it is not a matter of surrendering. It is,civility,respect for humanity,obeying the right etiquette for good human interpersonal relationship and it is doing according to what i believed.I have full power to control myself, i tamed my beast as we all know that all have a beast, i called myself back to normalcy.Gudnight swt drms!!

don't take me seriously. am just pulling some strings as usual. I am happy both of u have resolved ur differences. who knows how we will feel if we meet each other in real life with all these unnecessary fights. BTW u all shuld vote for GEJ.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Moneysage:
shocked

Chai! See as acid full everywhere!! PRoPhEt chibu don suffer o. grin

@Bishop Ihedioranma: Nwannem nwoke wey make sense! Let me welcome you (shine teeth) properly as per BnSitL : grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a market note: Most of the tickers that did show green today were marked by trade volumes much lesser than past few weeks. If this is a sign of manipulation by the market makers to lure investors (what oga Agba may choose to call bull trap), I don't know; but what I do know is that most coys have already touched their 52-week low and may not breach that base this week.

What does all this mean HOLD if you can or JI if you can JO in time.
thank's . a good investor all ways have good stock to sell or hold .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
bigass:
Timberland Ft One Direction... Yes the Chorus

I love the song especially the chorus but I accept the apologies and Yes i offer my unreserved apologies.
You are so welcome baby!!
I stand up to give you a thunderous clap!! sweet dreams baby, apology accepted!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Good nite all, still learning the ropes and have enjoyed all the threads. Only now am not sure if to open an account with MC or not, i no fit shout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is our forum, yes this is our forum and we must all keep it moving. No permanent enemy but permanent interest, I love all, we are all friends.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
@all, good night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
kotlass:

Oya, no vex. For the sake of the smiles that your posts bring. grin grin grin

Did you say "smiles" when I was practically ROTFL? In fact, oga immanuelo don make me laff tear my trousers this night. (no pictures available, though)

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kagame:
Pure comedy.grin

I understand political discussions are forbidden on this thread,but comedy is allowed.

What a decision!

@President Kagame: Yeah, sounds odd; but this is the way we roll on NSEMPA and we have been taking the ministry to the permanent site. grin We started from page 0; we're now at 690. We're BnSitL... People who can't blend to our style hardly last long on this thread.

Prove: If you check the last 200 pages, you will find the same monikers over and over... Many new folks just holiday and miss!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 2:36am On Mar 26, 2015
@all, how do you use the lowest red in the floor to make some jijo? I believe their is something about these reds that they elders dont want us to know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Chibuking81:
Thanks once again my good brother Ihedioramma, na eziokwu nwanne amaka, ofoduru obele ka mu mebi ife, na eziokwu iko onu di njo.
that is it wellcome back .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:46am On Mar 26, 2015
MilikiAgent:
Unilever
Elephant in the room.

Pls explain further.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:52am On Mar 26, 2015
immanuello:

Chai Mr. Lecturer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:54am On Mar 26, 2015
immanuello:
You are so welcome baby!!
I stand up to give you a thunderous slap!! sweet dreams baby, apology accepted!!

Chai I thought u have repented
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kagame: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Moneysage:

@President Kagame: Yeah, sounds odd; but this is the way we roll on NSEMPA and we have been taking the ministry to the permanent site. grin We started from page 0; we're now at 690. We're BnSitL... People who can't blend to our style hardly last long on this thread.

Prove: If you check the last 200 pages, you will find the same monikers over and over... Many new folks just holiday and miss!

Oga mi, at some point I thought I was at the jokes section of nairaland,I checked again it was NSEMPA.

As I don enter rome,make I dey roll with the romans.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 8:02am On Mar 26, 2015
megainvest:

Pls explain further.
The forum is to give stock picks, we don't seem to be doing much of that lately. Re Unilever see this link:
http://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companies-and-deals/unilever-plans-to-raise-stake-in-nigerian-unit/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2015
@ MilikiAgent, Thanks. I guess that is a signal to investors that Unilever has strategic long term growth plans. But, does the increased stake also mean that the percentage of shares available to the public will reduce?

As for FBNH, I am concerned about this statement by the GM in the 9M 2014 RESULTS podcast:
We intend to effectively manage dividend pay-out and increase retention as a means of capital management, given so many factors i.e. lack of debt in market, liquidity in the market

Does this mean FBNH will likely give bonuses and reduce dividend payout or just a lower dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Chai I thought u have repented
@all
apologies please!
i didnt mean to write slap, it was my keypad,so pls change it to CLAP. Thanks for ur understanding!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Goodmorning sir Yem0350,pls what is happening to Morgan itrade platform, there was a problem through out yesterday and still yet even till now nothing has been done about it. So, is there any help today!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
immanuello:
Goodmorning sir Yem0350,pls what is happening to Morgan itrade platform, there was a problem through out yesterday and still yet even till now nothing has been done about it. So, is there any help today!!!!!

Na me dey do all of una Morgan customers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2015
immanuello:
trading start by 9:30am/10:15am, I hope that might be the reason, Hopeful the itrade will work today as I was informed by them yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Chibuking81:
trading start by 9:30am/10:15am, I hope that might be the reason, Hopeful the itrade will work today as I was informed by them yesterday.

I was informed via mail that it has been resolved and we can iTrade. but trying to open it now but no way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Morgan phone line is switch off, hope all is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MilikiAgent: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
The itrade is not working. No connection to the NSE XGen at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Thats why I set all my traps yesterday. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Na me dey do all of una Morgan customers
Really! Lols. But seriously you cant be punishing your dear son with others sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seyisanya(m), ositadima1(m), ekkywolex(m), Buzochi, stronglink, Ibukundebo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.