Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10911750 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:
E Ku Market o.
E Ku Transcorp.. smiley

Lots of activities within few hours.....

Tony, thru HH Capital is now officially the highest shareholder in Transcorp Plc with 25.58%.........as at yesterday.....
More accumulations still witnessed earlier today....

Shareholders okays re-structuring/re-organization of the stock.........it has commenced, and looks like it's going to continue to some extent......Free float is being reduced to pave way for price appreciation.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Transcorp_Plc_-_Acquisition_of_Shares_in_by_HH_Capital_Limited.pdf

Welcome back sister.
Tony does not want value created for shareholders.With this 25% shareholding belonging to Tony and his team, expect the share price to roll back.
With otedola, Transcorp would go far.I see otedola being frustrated and might exit if his plans doesn't pine out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2023
Mpeace:
If you add that to Tony's direct holding, that should be something. Ote$ over to you. Don't let Tony win this. Lol.
Once Tony/HH Capital is able to control 50%,
Otedola 10% or more
UBA nominees roughly 10%,
Then, Free float will reduce to less than 30% (From 89%).
Na just my opinion o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2023
For Tony to stake over 15billion naira to retake control over transcorp, it shows there is some big value in the company.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:

Overtime, Transcorp may go and balance @ circa N5......just my opinion.

Once Tony/HH Capital is able to control 50%,
Otedola 10%
UBA nominees roughly 10%,
Then, Free float will reduce to less than 30% (From 89%).
Na just my opinion o.

HH, UBA are Tony's indirect holdings in Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2023
locodemy:
Welcome back sister.
Tony does not want value created for shareholders.With this 25% shareholding belonging to Tony and his team, expect the share price to roll back.
With otedola, Transcorp would go far.I see otedola being frustrated and might exit if his plans doesn't pine out.
Thanks Oga Loco.
Pls if you have some spare funds, make Una keep eye on this TRANSCORP o.

Big men don't back out easily like that, ego will not allow them do that.........he may start increasing his stake rather.

Otedola acquired 5.52% initially, he increased it to 6.3%......so far. He may vex and increase it again.

He has seen value in Transcorp and as a biz man, he will take advantage of it, moreso that Transcorp is a competition.
Transcorp power currently generates 86% of revenue in Transcorp, it is the backbone of TRANSCORP Plc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
HH, UBA are Tony's indirect holdings in Transcorp.
UBA Nominees is more of a fund manager, not Tony's indirect holdings........though he may have some stakes there too, but not all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
locodemy:

Welcome back sister.
Tony does not want value created for shareholders.[/b]With this 25% shareholding belonging to Tony and his team, expect the share price to roll back.
[b]With otedola, Transcorp would go far
.I see otedola being frustrated and might exit if his plans doesn't pine out.

Can you name any company Otedola has created value for shareholders?

Ote wants to grab the assets of the company.

What we should be praying for is for more action like Otedolas to take place, so that most of the undervalued stocks on the NSE will appreciate in price.

I hope you have set your exit price for Transcorp?

It will not go up forever oo.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

Transcorp stock still has one major decline to do which will take out the pandemic low of 0.51. So around 47 kobo will be a good buy price.

FBN is on the same boat. Still needs to decline to 2016 low of 2.85.

What will cause it? I don't know.

Have mercy nna anyi ukwu.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2023
locodemy:

Have mercy nna anyi ukwu.....
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
Access bank na nonsense stock. Just 1day of run and the guy is tired

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:
E get one illiquid penny stock wey I don dey folow for quite sometimes self, the recent sell off sent it below N1, but due to its seasonal nature, I cannot mention it
ojeysky:
yMcy56:
Lol. No.
If you must know, it's Ikeja Hotels.
Pls don't go for it cos I mentioned it ooo, appetite and patience differs. grin.....but it's at it's 52wks low and Q2 was okay, one of the things checked.
August 05, 2022 posts..
IKEJA HOTELS sighted @N1.80 today.....
It was trading at 0.90k when this post was made.....
Delivering 100% today.....
If you like,make Una dey talk say na only commentary I sabi for here. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Mpeace:
For Tony to stake over 15billion naira to retake control over transcorp, it shows there is some big value in the company.

he has always had the shares. he is just consolidating it into a single vehicle.
hence the transfer was done between United Capital.
Even the cross at 1.8 done earlier last week had always been with him / cronies
i doubt if he has bought any in the market yet.

Above notwithstanding, i am also sure Ote$ must have had a glimpse of the overall shareholding structure before he made his move also. Hence he believe he has a fighting chance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
[quote author=yMcy56 post=122779953]

August 05, 2022 posts..
If you like,make Una dey talk say na only commentary I sabi for her

Oya sister anyi abeg talk another one!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

Transcorp stock still has one major decline to do which will take out the pandemic low of 0.51. So around 47 kobo will be a good buy price.

FBN is on the same boat. Still needs to decline to 2016 low of 2.85.

What will cause it? I don't know.

While in this market. it is neva say neva. However, whatever what would bring both counters to above prices wld be a major black swan events (e.g Covid like) which would be general market impacting and not a single counter impacting.

Selah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2023
Same here.
That is one app or solution that is underrated.
Although I do not use their stockbroking arm but they have virtually everything. Eurobond, TB and FD.
And you see different rates and select which one you want to invest in.
SMITHY001:

Switch to i-invest. Been using it for over 4 years now and never had 1 single issue. My dividends get paid straight to my bank account steady plus they have fixed deposits (naira & USD) that offer 13% interest. They've never defaulted in payment. I wonder why people don't talk about them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2023
ACCESS
Some guys or some entities are busy selling their stakes here.....or maybe it's accumulations...
What's their mission?
We don't know yet!

Access is not supposed to be selling below N12 by now....... something strange is happening here.......quite a large volume exchanging hands.....looks like some big guys are taking position here ...

In another news, NAHCO arrived KM 12......

Peter E Ku Market o. cheesy
CP E Ku Market. smiley

TRANSCORP still getting lots of attention as at now.........N2.12B done in transactions so far .....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:
ACCESS
Some guys or some entities are busy selling their stakes here.....
What's their mission?
We don't know yet!

Access is not supposed to be selling below N12 by now....... something strange is happening here.......quite a large volume exchanging hands.....looks like some big guys are taking position here ...

CP E Ku Market. smiley

TRANSCORP still getting lots of attention as at now.........N2.12B done in transactions so far .....

That TRANSCORP is not yet done. It is going to 4 the way I am seeing it. They are now codedly buying up at their best bargain junction. Let's see how tomorrow and next week will be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2023
ACCESS
- N4.5Billion Transactions done as at now.......
- With 446M units traded.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:
ACCESS
Some guys or some entities are busy selling their stakes here.....
What's their mission?
We don't know yet!

CP E Ku Market. smiley

Where's all that Access Bank money going to? 🤔
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Marketapprentic:

That TRANSCORP is not yet done. It is going to 4 the way I am seeing it. They are now codedly buying up at their best bargain junction. Let's see how tomorrow and next week will be

Nwanne free drinks negbukwa egbu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2023
Zagee:
all that Access Bank money going to? 🤔
Na to follow dem chop if na food dem see there.....
Seems they're entering at their own junctions.....

Around N6Billion transactions done now with heavy crossings in 40s, 50s, 60s, 90s......millions......

.....over 7B now.......N8.8B......N11.8B....

* Maybe a new investor is coming in.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:

August 05, 2022 posts..

God bless you for your updates.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:

August 05, 2022 posts..

FOR ME, the above post means standing in the middle. If you see the way currentprice and few others drop their tip, you will know where they stand.
This is not to discredit you. Most times when you mention a stock, you put one leg "north" and the other "south".
For commentary though, you are very good at it.
👏

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
IHelp:
FOR ME, the above post means standing in the middle. If you see the way currentprice and few others drop their tip, you will know where they stand.
This is not to discredit you. Most times when you mention a stock, you put one leg "north" and the other "south".
👏
OK! Thank you!
I am not currentprice and I am not others, I'm simply Mcy with my own amateur and unique way too. grin

Let me add that I've not in any way or at any time call or equate myself to an expert or any professional in this biz. Just happy posting in my own little way and with my little understanding of what the biz is all about.

Again, for emphasy sake: @all I'm not a professional!!!
I do this for myself and extend the little knowledge here.....I've said it before too.........so maybe, it can be beneficial to somebody.
I don't take credit for others works. I'm simply me.

Thanks for your comment though. Appreciate!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:

Na to follow dem chop if na food dem see there.....
Seems they're entering at their own junctions.....

Around N6Billion transactions done now with heavy crossings in 40s, 50s, 60s, 90s......millions......

.....over 7B now.......N8.8B......N11.8B....

* Maybe a new investor is coming in.....
Abi na ote$. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
IHelp:

👏
She owe you nothing. Why don't you do the analysis you self .Are you paying for the service.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
locodemy:

Nwanne free drinks negbukwa egbu.

grin grin Nwanne nkem. Uchem dinaya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
Currentprice=Nahco
Mercy=Ikeja hotel
Loco= Japaul oil
Mpeace=Transcorp

Make your own research well.Dont depend on anyone to pick stock for you else you will come back to blame them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
She owe you nothing. Why don't you do the analysis you self .Are you paying for the service.
Lol. Thanks bro.
Think posts are made for people to also do their DD too....so they won't come and blame anybody.
Mr. Market and Mr. Time (In OGG's voice) do happen to all stocks even the ones the experts recommends.
Ability to decode, do Due Dilligence and be "patient" are necessary here.
Maybe I have to 'crawl back to my shell', do these things for myself, so that the experts can take over cos I'm also a learner. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
yMcy56:
@Locodemy
TRANSCORP guys have arrived again o......

Cleared offers now......up to 3.21.. shocked

Anything @ Transcorp from this day upwards are for the lion hearts.

The tussle is over

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
IHelp:

👏

One leg north
One leg south
What a lovely spread

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hogwarthtrades, Adinije(f), Agbalowomeri, ayft(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.