Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966723 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7039) (7040) (7041) (7042) (7043) (7044) (7045) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Justcul:
Currently 50 and 72 percent up on both Zenith and GTCO respectively. Can't complain, only grateful to God almighty for the grace to buy when others were fearful and waiting on GTCO at 12. grin grin grin

90 percent on Axa mansard, bought at N2.20
See money!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
People don make money die today.
Wish I had more money to invest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Justcul:
Currently 50 and 72 percent up on both Zenith and GTCO respectively. Can't complain, only grateful to God almighty for the grace to buy when others were fearful and waiting on GTCO at 12. grin grin grin

90 percent on Axa mansard, bought at N2.20

God when?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Krisuba:
Just grinning from head to toe. If I decide to sell now, I Kno how much profit. And somebody want me to stay away from d market. I die inside.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Noting for Oando in this market, they should just delist and leave us alone.

From indicators, Oando will move up tomorrow, likewise IB.

The volume traded in stocks today will drive them up.Both are to watch out this week as the bull continues in all sectors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Krisuba:
Just grinning from head to toe. If I decide to sell now, I Kno how much profit. And somebody want me to stay away from d market. I die inside.

This economy our dear president is positioning, it will be difficult for stocks to fall in his first 100 days.

Make e dey sweet you, make e dey pain who no like am

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
locodemy:

From indicators, Oando will move up tomorrow, likewise IB.

The volume traded in stocks today will drive them up.Both are to watch out this week as the bull continues in all sectors.

N7 is Oando delisting price na.

Investors will instead buy Eterna oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

N7 is Oando delisting price na.

Investors will instead buy Eterna oil

That's the offer but not yet concluded.
The stock is still available for trading.This current bull will move it above #7 unless they place suspension on the stock.Just let's watch out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Waow !! shocked My portfolio is almost 10% up. Na today type of bull Oracle dey call BURUNDI BULL. Chaiii ! I miss those your slangs oga mi Oracle Pls come back with those your " "tear shirt" things grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by erwinschro: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
+60% on Access since this post at the start of the year. I knew it was cheap but I never expected this performance in my wildest dreams. I would have been very content with this performance over the course of 2-3 years. As for the company itself, they are doing the damn thing. 186bn LTM profits, but N100bn or so in impairments just for Ghana so the performance is actually delicious. Me and Herbert Wigwe don enter one knicker. We pin here

erwinschro:

Both are good banks but I like access more at current prices for the following reasons:

Access bank is the largest bank in Nigeria by assets, customer base and deposits but on a relative valuation basis, Access is the cheapest T1 bank. They earned N4.85/share in the last 12 months and trading at N8.50 - just 1.7x earnings which is the cheapest of all the banks. Access along with UBA also trade at the lowest multiple to book value in the industry (0.3x). In other words, a bank with over N1trn shareholder's funds and almost N11 trillion in customer deposits that earned N175bn in last twelve months is trading at a market capitalization of less than N300bn.

Perhaps the market perceives more risk in Access and I can't pretend to be able to evaluate that accurately but I don't think they are that much less disciplined in lending than any other bank. What I think is more likely is that they are being punished for their relatively low dividend payout, which I think is unjustified. They have a lot of free cash and can probably double their dividend at any time they decide to slow down with the acquisitions. They are in a growth phase and surely can't keep swallowing other banks and financial institutions at this pace forever.

The icing on the cake for me was that Herbert Wigwe bought almost N1bn worth of shares in November at an average price of about N8. Many people don't give any weight to insider dealings because you can't know what drives their decisions. The way I see it; there are many reasons why an insider may sell shares that have nothing to do with underlying business value but there can only be one reason why they are buying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Heyyycheesy !! Strong break away in daily, weekly and monthly candles. Market may not continue in this might in days ahead, but is obvious that the mkt is facing the sky
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Derek273: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good evening to you all,please I don’t know what is wrong with Trove,I’ve been trying to sell my GT stocks for a couple of weeks now,it keep on failing,please what can I do I need money badly .I have messaged them several times both on the app on twitter but they are not responding,I hope the app hasn’t turned into a scam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Derek273:
Good evening to you all,please I don’t know what is wrong with Trove,I’ve been trying to sell my GT stocks for a couple of weeks now,it keep on failing,please what can I do I need money badly .I have messaged them several times both on the app on twitter but they are not responding,I hope the app hasn’t turned into a scam

Move your account to another Stockbroking house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Everybody is happy with a paper profit grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Markets are leading indicators of economic direction.

What a delightful market today. The bulls came with a vengeance to root out some bears that have pressed down Nigerian stocks to serious lows. There are still so many bears lurking around, holding back stock prices at discount prices, far below fair values. The bulls are monitoring signals from the Government/Political Environment and will continue slaughtering the bears if these signals are good. Otherwise the bears will continue their reign as the bulls retreat. The bulls will retreat once they cannot see a better economy ahead. But will charge on and slaughter more bears if they see the prospects of the economy brightening.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Derek273: 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Move your account to another Stockbroking house
How please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
BabsO2:
Markets are leading indicators of economic direction.

What a delightful market today. The bulls came with a vengeance to root out some bears that have pressed down Nigerian stocks to serious lows. There are still so many bears lurking around, holding back stock prices at discount prices, far below fair values. The bulls are monitoring signals from the Government/Political Environment and will continue slaughtering the bears if these signals are good. Otherwise the bears will continue their reign as the bulls retreat. The bulls will retreat once they cannot see a better economy ahead. But will charge on and slaughter more bears if they see the prospects of the economy brightening.

Be like say this man don buy salah ram

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Greenish days are here.
Volatility factor of +/-5%.
May this igba tu wa Lara ooooh.
PBAT, you are a correct man. I did not vote for you in vain. You already reward my constant electronic warfare against your haters and detractors. I was at the forefront in the politics section. This a testimony that you are a blessing for BATISTs and all Nigerians.
Just like that you increase my Networth by almost N15M in just 2 weeks of your 8 years tenure.
You will not die by the Power and Authority in the Word of the beginning which God used in creating heaven and heart. You will live long in good health. You are rich already, no need to add wealth.
For the doubters, regardless of +/_ 5% volatility index, ASI is heading to 70,000 by December.
It's gonna be from the World worst to World best.
Worldwide 🌐 investors are moving portfolio to Nigeria soon.
A pointer to this was the recent meeting between PBAT , French and Mobil investors
More would be unfolded soon.
Our Economy would be recharged in d word of PBAT.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Derek273:

How please?

Get in touch with the target firm, they will put you through
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mankindman:
Greenish days are here.
PBAT, you are a correct man. I did not vote for you in vain. You already reward my constant electronic warfare against your haters and detractors. I was at the forefront in the politics section. This a testimony that you are a blessing for BATISTs and all Nigerians.
Just like that you increase my Networth by almost N15M in just 2 weeks of your 8 years tenure.
You will not die by the Power and Authority in the Word of the beginning which God used in creating heaven and heart. You will live long in good health. You are rich already, no need to add wealth.
For the doubters, regardless of +/_ 5% volatility index, ASI is heading to 70,000 by December.
A pointer to this was the recent meeting between PBAT , French and Mobil investors
More would be unfolded sxoon.

ASI at 70,000 Keh.

I think 62,000 to 65,000 is achievable by 31st December 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mankindman:
Greenish days are here.
More would be unfolded soon.
...Optimism at its peak! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
I don't know how to put it but I will try.

An investor might have bought a stock, in order to sell the stock at a profit he would start hyping the stock in order to create demands for such stocks which will make the stock price to increase.

I believe when someone buys a stock and continues to talk about the growth potential of the stock at least once in a week consistently for the next 4 weeks or more on NSEMPA, the person is monkey hunting
Hhmmm.
Oga Emma, which category will you classify me bayii? 😁🤔🤔🤔
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
Access and FBNH are the new twins.
UBA ti lule grin grin grin
Never say never..... What if both of them slow down for UBA.....

Another thought, UBA might have found another twin brother in ETI o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
yMcy56:

Hhmmm.
Oga Emma, which category will you classify me bayii? 😁🤔🤔🤔

Do you market stocks you have bought so that others will rush the stocks thereby making the stock price to fly?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

ASI at 70,000 Keh.

I think 62,000 to 65,000 is achievable by 31st December 2023
We are still on the same page if you factor +/_5% random volatility.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Do you market stocks you have bought so that others will rush the stocks thereby making the stock price to fly?
You're a good Nigerian sir..... replying kwesion with kwesion..... smiley

OK. I don't!
....but I talk about stocks I find potential in repeatedly, or hammer on the stocks the experts have recommended which also align with my thoughts and findings or still, I repeat the stocks observed in market with unusual volumes and with possible potential to rise.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
yMcy56:

You're a good Nigerian sir..... replying kwesion with kwesion..... smiley

OK. I don't!
....but I talk about stocks I find potential in repeatedly, or hammer on the stocks the experts have recommended which also align with my thoughts and findings or still, I repeat the stocks observed in market with unusual volumes and with possible potential to rise.... grin

Unfortunately we have a number of stock marketers on NSEMPA who do so for their own selfish reasons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Unfortunately we have a number of stock marketers on NSEMPA who do so for their own selfish reasons
Ok. Think I'm also aware of this........but I don't do it sha.
It was that "repeating" that caught my attention in your post.
In fact, most of the times, I don't even have the stocks I discover these potentials in them or is recommended for one reason or the other......while many would have chop and clean mouth self.
Attimes, I'll be in the one I don't even mention or hammer much on self.......believing Mr. Market to do justice to it rightly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...attempt to answer your question using TTM comparative strength analysis; Yes, ACCESS most likely to be parity (and overtake) FBNH, assuming both maintain their current financial performance trajectories.
grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks boss. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Newbies if you have missed this round one bull, don't worry wait for the second round. Most stocks are overextended hence will soon start experiencing sell off. So, don't just jump into any stock now because it will end in premium tears. Remember PaYtience pays!

cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Oga Emma, is Loco a stock marketer?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Coolcash1:
Newbies if you have missed this round one bull, don't worry wait for the second round. Most stocks are overextended hence will soon start experiencing sell off. So, don't just jump into any stock now because it will end in premium tears. Remember PaYtience pays!

cool

Baba for Jegede.
You are doing well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7039) (7040) (7041) (7042) (7043) (7044) (7045) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melcapital and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.