Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892304 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7042) (7043) (7044) (7045) (7046) (7047) (7048) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2023
comatekeke:

Okay I will.
Thanks.
.. except you have any moving one you wish to divert the fund into anyway......but some of those stocks have gone up now...
Hope you have investment in other ones that are currently moving up sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

The average PE on NGX is still about 7, use your inner eyes a lot of undervalued businesses are still around if you use patient capital to invest and can hold on for 3 years and above

Please sir, kindly give examples of such businesses. Thank you in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2023
NAHCO GSK Kilo de !!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2023
Mfunkynation:
NAHCO
GSK
Kilo de !!!!
I wonder o.
Also UCAP, Unilever.......

* Saw your mail but this time dey busy to reply. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Mfunkynation:
NAHCO
GSK
Kilo de !!!!

Life Na turn by turn Bros grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Be like say FUGAZ wan return 100 oh. 🤔
NO BE ADVICE OH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2023
MrDiligence:

I don't want to be a Monkey hunter or a stock marketer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

alright sir.. but can I drop my email for you to inform me ! please please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2023
yMcy56:
I wonder o. Also UCAP, Unilever.......
* Saw your mail but this time dey busy to reply. grin
No problem!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SmartMoneyGuy: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2023
yMcy56:
Market doing well again today.....
* Sterling @2.75!
* TOTAL officially moved.......sighted @306!
* ETI is refusing to be removed from setting......moved much closer to Access/FBNH....@14.95!
* Mansard: 4.54!
* LASACO: 2.17.......full bid..
* JAPAUL: 0.57k...

* FBNH: 14.75.....15!
* ACCESS: 14.80.......15!.....15.40!
.* ETI: 14.95...
* UBA: 11.70......so far...11.95...

ACCESS finally overtake FBNH

* GTCO: 31.90.....32.50!! shocked
* ZEE: 32!! shocked

** This vex too much oo.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Academy Press and Cadbury are growing very fast...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Please sir, kindly add me to your WhatsApp platform. I have emailed Oracle, Wanjo and yourself with no replies. My number is 09058603905. Thank you very much
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 14, 2023
If you have missed the bull, your last call.
You can tag me "monkey Hunter" but make your money and clean mouth.

Don't miss IB

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2023
yMcy56:

This bull is from Burundi !!
The more people were/are taking profits, the more it's vexing..... grin

People who moved to usd few years ago are moving back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
MrDiligence:

Look at fcmb. Forward PE is currently less than 1. Even at N30 is still cheap and it's currently N5.3

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2023
locodemy:
If you have missed the bull, your last call.
You can tag me "monkey Hunter" but make your money and clean mouth.

Don't miss IB
thanks boss cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2023
nosa2:

People who moved to usd few years ago are moving back

Lol, moved 60% the moment I hear unification. It's an EMERGING MARKET!! grin

In other news. https://businessday.ng/news/article/nigeria-officially-floats-naira-as-ie-rate-hits-n755/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pesuzok(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zagee:

Lol, moved 60% the moment I hear unification. It's an EMERGING MARKET!! grin

In other news. https://businessday.ng/news/article/nigeria-officially-floats-naira-as-ie-rate-hits-n755/

I hope the common man can withstand the inflation that is coming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
yMcy56:

.. except you have any moving one you wish to divert the fund into anyway......but some of those stocks have gone up now...
Hope you have investment in other ones that are currently moving up sha.
I will be sharing screenshot of my portfolio here for advice.
Any advice?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
CBN allow banks to trade freely at ANY RATE!!!!! Implications
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pesuzok:

I hope the common man can withstand the inflation that is coming

The streets are hard, the financial market is my soft landing.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purleesh(f): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
feelamong:

My sister...how the enjoyments? looks like TinuBULL brought the FPIs along the way you guys are mopping up and pushing the markets cheesy

Yessuh!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
toyeoye:
CBN allow banks to trade freely at ANY RATE!!!!! Implications

More inflow
More investment
I believe the stock market will be +ve till end of week

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
comatekeke:

Any advice?
my advice is that until you SOLD, then you LOSS.
what you see now is just paper loss.
Thank God , chiplc pays dividends yearly. Use that to cushion the capital depreciation for Chiplc.
Lasaco is bang bang bang.
HOLD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
comatekeke:
Any advice?
Why are you just asking now??
You could have sold Chi and use all to buy Lasaco while it was being noised here!!

If you could sell Chi and pick a banking stock, you'll make the loss back and move to profit.....this is my advice for now..

You can't keep waiting for a stock yet to move while the moving trains are severally passing you by...

Fidelity already gone on full bid......would have said pick some...maybe FCMB is still available I don't know.

Upon all the noise, much noise and repetitions here!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purleesh(f): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Ah see my runaway sweetheart

Mon Professeur, l'érudit kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
yMcy56:

Why are you just asking now??
You could have sold Chi and use all to buy Lasaco while it was being noised here!!

If you could sell Chi and pick a banking stock, you'llake the loss back and move to profit.....this is my advice for now..

You can't keep waiting for a stock yet to move while the moving trains are severally passing you bye....

Fidelity already gone on full bid......would have said pick some...maybe FCMB is still available I don't know.

Upon all the noise, much noise and repetitions here!
Eve
I used the amount of money that I had to buy 22895 units of LASACO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
comatekeke:

Ok. But if you'd ask for advice that time, you could have get better option....like reducing the stake and picking another one.
Chi is good don't get me wrong, but you can always come back to it when positive sentiment is sighted.

You could just reduce your stake there for now.

Always good to make comparison, align with dividend paying stocks that are liquid and FA sound, especially as a newbie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
comatekeke:

You have been in the pit toilet since without complaining of any odour and now you want to be delivered, you are shouting shit shit.

Your portfolio will see good green if you listen to me today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
IHelp:

More inflow
More investment
I believe the stock market will be +ve till end of week

Stronger Naira? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
That guy looking for advice, my comments are:
*News of Fx unification
*news of Oil giant is back
*news of 15yrs high
*news of multi -year highs of stocks
*news of caverton now coming back to profitability, not yet back to pre-covid levels, and also having a maintenance unit.

Do the maths oh and Sit on it.

*advice don full everywhere, he go confuse now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
IF the government has floated the naira that is the best policy so far.Then the market is going to respond positively. The official channels will soon see alot of dollars and FPI picking interest in nigeria market. Anyone with cash should consider hero and sugar.If not for thr wahala oando and ardova for be hammer in a short run.They should just cancel the buyout for now because of minority shareholders. Let them recoup thr investment from foreign mugus

I hope it is not fake news

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7042) (7043) (7044) (7045) (7046) (7047) (7048) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: leparj(m), ehay(f), kaykehin and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.