Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879711 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2023
ositadima1:

Simply looking at a stock's 52-week highs and lows is not enough to have a holistic view. You must consider a variety of factors. Both technical and fundamental analysis favor DangSugar over DangCem. I could go on to describe the various metrics I used to reach my conclusions, but what would be the point?

Update to this very post. grin grin cheesy

I added Dangcem for effect. cheesy

Why did you conclude that 52 weeks high/low was the only metric i considered?
Thanks for your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
YoungBuffet:
Opportunity to buy more oo index heading to 90k. PBAT not here to joke. Joke apart for those who cares to listen those guys that have been accumulating all thse while this is the time for them to offload and they will be managing so the price don't drop any how so don't be deceived ooo much offers coming na pump and dump. Let me add this with the weak price of oil we are going back to where we started the race

And if they offload, what will they buy with the money?

You don't seem to understand what is already happening in the economy.

This float announced by the govt yesterday is going to lead to a serious devaluation of the naira in the short-term until FPIs are convinced that the government is sincere and not like Buhari.

then the inflow of dollars will be massive and most will go into stocks.

Assignment for you: Go and research the effect of devaluation on stock price and the best asset class to hold in the face of impending hyperinflation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
I saw a cloud
Then, suddenly
The rain came

In the euphoria
Of the rain,
Folks got carried away

With a bang,
The shaking came
And the bears were merciless

?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Total energies shareholders no want take profit ni?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Profit takers has entered the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
As long as generational low will pay dividend. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
GANDALF1:

This float announced by the govt yesterday is going to lead to a serious devaluation of the naira in the short-term until FPIs are convinced that the government is sincere and not like Buhari.

Assignment for you: Go and research the effect of devaluation on stock price and the best asset class to hold in the face of impending hyperinflation.

Forget that talk bro, u never see anything devaluation happened around 2013/2012 oil tank what happened to market? Same repeated in 2015/2016 what happened to the market? Go and research that too an assignment for u. They will only manage the falling till they are done. Book mark this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
ojeysky:
Buying still ongoing.....
Those buying doesn't seems to be on queue from observation.....

UBA back to 12....
Access 15.60.....
Fidelity done with pullback......sighted @6.93 now...7.14....17.30....

Still watching..... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SmartMoneyGuy: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2023
ojeysky:

Serious profit taking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Forget that talk bro, u never see anything devaluation happened around 2013/2012 oil tank what happened to market? Same repeated in 2015/2016 what happened to the market? Go and research that too an assignment for u. They will only manage the falling till they are done. Book mark this.

You are still not getting the point. Nigeria has never had a true float despite having policies and frameworks in place to float the currency.

This is the first time that they are attempting to test this waters. If you read the CBN press release, you will see this implementation is based on a 2017 policy that was never implemented.

Anyways, do what is right for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Zagee:
As long as generational low will pay dividend. grin

You can add interim dividend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
In all your doing, remember this:

ProphetUtuocha:
I saw a cloud
Then, suddenly
The rain came

In the euphoria
Of the rain,
Folks got carried away

With a bang,
The shaking came
And the bears were merciless

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2023
Coolcash1:
Newbies if you have missed this round one bull, don't worry wait for the second round. Most stocks are overextended hence will soon start experiencing sell off. So, don't just jump into any stock now because it will end in premium tears. Remember PaYtience pays!

cool

Healthy pull back! Second round is setting up..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2023
otokx:

You can add interim dividend.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:17am On Jun 15, 2023
yMcy56:

Buying still ongoing.....
Those buying doesn't seems to be on queue from observation.....

UBA back to 12....
Access 15.60.....
Fidelity done with pullback......sighted @6.93 now...7.14....17.30....

Still watching..... smiley

THe thing no wan gree o. grin..Nothing wrong with small profit taking esp if u bought low , if u wan do otherwise no probs

Fighting back!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by parisbookaddict(f): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2023
GANDALF1:

I am humble enough to ask you to please suggest ur thoughts on how the devaluation of naira will impact the stock market. What is the best asset class to hold

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2023
lancee:
THe thing no wan gree o. grin..Nothing wrong with small profit taking esp if u bought low , if u wan do otherwise no probs

Fighting back!!
Profit taking is allowed na...
Imagine someone on +50/60/80 even +100%, can we say why are they taking profits?
They'll be getting ready for round two na... grin

Una prophet and Buffet don show.... cheesy

Serious fighting back sha....Fidelity, UBA, ACCESS, STERLING, trying to fight back...
ZEE trying to join.....

* Those buying are behind curtains. Let them roll in another set of bullion Vans...lol..make.una no mind o
smiley
One thing is: if they start packing again, those offers will disappear...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coinbrood: 11:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Please guys where/what platform can guys outside the country trade stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bennyflipy(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2023
WantsandMore:
MTN has had 77% gains, slightly above last years resistance. Should I hold or sell? Don't wanna be greedy Bruv.

It has dropped to 67%

I think at the end of today, I am going to sell some part.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2023
coinbrood:
Please guys where/what platform can guys outside the country trade stocks

You can open an account with Investment one stockbroker and have access to NGX trading floor anywhere you are in the globe.

We have many diaspora clients as we speak.

To start click the third link on my signature and register online.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adeoye11(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2023
emmasoft:

You can open an account with Investment one stockbroker and have access to NGX trading floor anywhere you are in the globe.

How come am stucked in the otp reg on the Stanbic link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Adeoye11:

How come am stucked in the otp reg on the Stanbic link

I'm talking about Investment one, not Stanbic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Just opened my trading app and discovered aggressive pullback.I logged off immediately.If we are really in bull market, the pullback can't take more than 20% of what the bull has given.

Next week, the bull continues.Today and tomorrow gonna be for itchy fingers and faint hearted ones.

To avoid temptation,I sign out here and sign out from the market.

See you guys again on Monday.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pull backs are opportunities to buy, but it may take a few days/weeks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yoast:
Pull backs are opportunities to buy, but it may take a few days/weeks

grin grin yes!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
emmasoft:

Oga Emma, I am trying to open an account with Investment One through your link, but I do not have a NIN. I remember asking you a while ago and I think you mentioned that BVN was sufficient.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Will foreign investors return

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
ebuka1997:

They will come back but in my view not now even in their home countries they are having issues. The problems wt most of us is that we are concern wt only wt Nigeria alone. Yesterday US stocks tanked seriously when FED announced they will hike rate more next month and they will still issue 1 trillion bond to the market oil too not smiling so if they come wt no enough revenue from crude how will they repatriate their gains? And can u leave a sure TB and invest in a risky assets? The other time airlines have to protest before CBN gave them $250m to repatriate part of their money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janga(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Technically the pullback is just ok from weekly timeframe just to get fuel and shake out weak hand from the market but we need monthly closed to confirm if the current bulls is not just a bulltrap to catch flesh monkey which will turn to bag holder/dividend hunters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
ebuka1997:
I like how that writer called PO a REFORMIST. grin

Interim President giving us back2back PR.

Your fear should begin when there are no news again.

*news for the weekend https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-inaugurates-shettima-led-national-economic-council-says-no-excuse-for-failure/amp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
YoungBuffet:

grin grin yes!
Be waiting for generational low while guys are making money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yoast:

Be waiting for generational low while guys are making money.

Ntor I complained to u? Sombro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) (7051) (7052) (7053) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolcash1, ojesymsym, megawealth01, Raider76, KayOn1, unite4real, dapix, lancee(m), SA44LA44(m), Salvationone, lasisi(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.