Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881760 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7044) (7045) (7046) (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ucap going....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ladasha: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
GANDALF1:

If the float news is true, you are going to regret this move soon bro except you buy another good company's share.

I read somewhere in this thread about FEAR and GREED.
I try to gauge these emotions in each move I make. Anticipating 100% and above returns might just me a sign of GREED for me.
Remember I am still an armature.

Regardless of how the market responds to the news of the floating Exchange Rate, I am not at loss.
Bottomless is, I am learning and becoming a better investor with each transaction.

Would you advise that I split my proceeds and deposit one half to Mutual funds and Buy USD with the other half? Just incase....
or just wait for the right time to buy back the stocks upon market correction?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Be careful, on what basis. I have the following intrinsic values using 5 years average EPS and 5 years average return on equity and then making provision for margin of safety

GTB 45
Zenith 42
Access 24
Uba 20
Fidelity 11
FCMB 9
MTN 320
FMN 43
Sterling 7
DSR 42
Nascon 21
Nestle 1500
Dang cement 330

Can this happen by the end of the year?

There is a 70% probability, that it will happen.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ladasha:

I read somewhere in this thread about FEAR and GREED.
I try to gauge these emotions in each move I make. Anticipating 100% and above returns might just me a sign of GREED for me.
Remember I am still an armature.

Regardless of how the market responds to the news of the floating Exchange Rate, I am not at loss.
Bottomless is, I am learning and becoming a better investor with each transaction.

Would you advise that I split my proceeds and deposit one half to Mutual funds and Buy USD with the other half? Just incase....
or just wait for the right time to buy back the stocks upon market correction?
No try usd once the naira is floated.The dollars heading to naija go shock you fom diaspora remittance through official channels. Go back in to fundamental stocks like Dan sugar and wapco.

I am telling you as a business man.Plenty dollars whr not coming in because of cbn policy. They first pass through China to bring In anything as import to be sold in niaja but that won't be the case again. Men go move thr money come naija direct forget all those noise in naija as per money laundry you see hanging on bank walls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerian stocks are dirt cheap. Stocks are now being repriced.

In all these make sure you invest in dividend paying, fundamentally sounds stocks which are still selling at 30% discount to their fair value

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
NAIRA FLOATED!?
Murray Bruce praises BAT for floating the Naira....

https://www.nairaland.com/7727734/ben-murray-bruce-praises-president

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

The way things are going, this is going to happen before the end of this month not this year grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dividend yield of 10% and above is an aberration, we should should getting use to dividend yield of 4% to 7% in the coming days.

Your total return is the dividend yield plus the earning growth.

Imagine United Capital with dividend yield of 12% plus earning growth of 20% in the past

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Dividend yield of 10% and above is an aberration, we should should getting use to dividend yield of 4% to 7% in the coming days.

Your total return is the dividend yield plus the earning growth.

Imagine United Capital with dividend yield of 12% plus earning growth of 20% in the past

Na capital growth go remain to de hunt at that time because wetin I wan carry 4-7% annual do like in savings account.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
debeey87:

Na capital growth go remain to de hunt at that time because wetin I wan carry 4-7% annual do like in savings account.

Did you consider the earning growth portion of the equation.

Earning growth made an investor who got a dividend of 200k from United Capital about 9 years ago to get a dividend of N1.5 million from the company in 2023 without increasing his holdings

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

my oga were is FBNH ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Did you consider the earning growth portion of the equation.

Earning growth made an investor who got a dividend of 200k from United Capital about 9 years ago to get a dividend of N1.5 million from the company in 2023 without increasing his holdings

I did and also factored in companies like access bank,UBA who can been stingy with dividends and choose not to increase it like until this year(access) and rather remained same for a long time even with increased earnings. UBA can even choose to reduce dividend like they did in 2020 or 2021 while their peers maintained theirs. If they do like ucap toping their dividends with corresponding growth in earnings, that Won't be a bad idea like we saw with nahco and some other names.

They will do well to match these new levels with good yearly dividend yield

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
debeey87:

I did and also factored in companies like access bank,UBA who can been stingy with dividends and choose not to increase it like until this year(access) and rather remained same for a long time even with increased earnings. UBA can even choose to reduce dividend like they did in 2020 or 2021 while their peers maintained theirs. If they do like ucap toping their dividends with corresponding growth in earnings, that Won't be a bad idea like we saw with nahco and some other names

Earning growth that doesn't translate to dividend growth, na scam.

My opinion though

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
9free:

For Oga nosa2 to leave farm work and enter market today, this current Burundi bull will be in the market longer than we expected.
grin grin grin

I've been on NSE for a few months now. I don chop 60% on access already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
All Share Index closed at 59,985.

70 gainers and 13 losers today

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
What is the way forward?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
All Share Index closed at 59,985.

70 gainers and 13 losers today
Do you stll think 70k ASI is not possible this year?
It rose by over 3k in the last two days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mpeace:
Do you stll think 70k ASI is not possible this year?
It rose by over 3k in the last two days
The prospect of the index reaching 70k this year is certainly feasible, assuming the momentum of index growth observed in recent days continues unabated.
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reucom: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
But where is First bank in all these positive growth in the last week guy's?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AllBusiness(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
So how do i invest my N4m now? I only have stanbic IBTC money market fund

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
reucom:
But where is First bank in all these positive growth in the last week guy's?

They are doing well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
What are individual opinions if your dividend paying stocks and planned retirement stocks become too over valued. Let take for instance ucap goes to #30 and you BE is #1.00..You know when this FPI guys show face manipulation dey follow join for the market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dammlonge: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pls assist me, am new in shares issues, which share can you advice I buy with 20000 and how can I monitor or learn how to the way stocks grow and come down. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
What are individual opinions if your dividend paying stocks and planned retirement stocks become too over valued. Let take for instance ucap goes to #30 and you BE is #1.00..You know when this FPI guys show face manipulation dey follow join for the market

If the yield is enough for your retirement, why worry about current price of the stock? This is how I personally look at it. You don’t worry about the value of your house or car on a daily basis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by husu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Zenith was around #66,UBA #42, FBN #45, dansugar #60, Wema bank #15 in 2008. I bought at those prices. If FUGAZ didn't reach #100 I am not selling anything

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monibabakan(m): 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
locodemy:

From indicators, Oando will move up tomorrow, likewise IB.

The volume traded in stocks today will drive them up.Both are to watch out this week as the bull continues in all sectors.

The IB prediction came to pass with precision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janga(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
husu:
Zenith was around #66,UBA #42, FBN #45, dansugar #60, Wema bank #15 in 2008. I bought at those prices. If FUGAZ didn't reach #100 I am not selling anything

a true dividend investor spotted!! weldone sir grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Monibabakan:

The IB prediction came to pass with precision.

If this naira float of a thing is real, I see IB as the cheapest company at NSE despite huge loss which is caused by Fx policy.
Now the owners of the stock and their foreign partners will take the stock to where it belong.I see it selling above #20 in a short time.

This was how we discovered Japaul at 27kobo, tomorrow by Gods grace I will be 100% in Japaul and will be looking unto 200% with all seriousness.

I am also looking at that policy in the ICT sector that will drive chams to 200%.I am already 80% in chams.

Time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
locodemy:

If this naira float of a thing is real, I see IB as the cheapest company at NSE despite huge loss which is caused by Fx policy.
Now the owners of the stock and their foreign partners will take the stock to where it belong.I see it selling above #20 in a short time.

This was how we discovered Japaul at 27kobo, tomorrow by Gods grace I will be 100% in Japaul and will be looking unto 200% with all seriousness.

I am also looking at that policy in the ICT sector that will drive chams to 200%.I am already 80% in chams.

Time will tell.

Yes boss!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by airmark(m): 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
essentialone:
Academy Press and Cadbury are growing very fast...

Please where can I check the daily closing prices, online?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
AllBusiness:
So how do i invest my N4m now? I only have stanbic IBTC money market fund

Bro, you're late to the party! I recommend buying Dangsugar stock without hesitation if you can get it at todays close or lower as it still pack value.

I bought more of it this morning when it was selling below yesterday's close. Some people were even lining up to buy it at a lower price, but I didn't waste any time and bought it at 22.85. By the afternoon, it was in full bid. Even if the market is red tomorrow, you can still keep the stock and collect the dividend.

The dividend payout was just 33%, meaning that they only paid out 33% of their earnings. Dangcem pays out more than 80% of its earnings, so it's likely that if Dangsugar's earnings continue to grow, the dividend will double or more. Of course, you should still do your own due diligence.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7044) (7045) (7046) (7047) (7048) (7049) (7050) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.