Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879612 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
You said it all .The monkey hunting don enter new level.We now have Mr and Mrs for the trade.I pity newbies who will learn the hard way.They use 1 million to manipulate kobo kobo insurance companies
You guys should just speak in plain terms, mention names and stop all these indirect attacks.
No need to speak in parables if you want your concerns addressed.

When things are moving in your favour, no one will hear pim from you. No single word of commendation either, but when odds are against you, you're quick to blame.

As if NGX is Nsempa market. sad

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
You said it all .The monkey hunting don enter new level.We now have Mr and Mrs for the trade.I pity newbies who will learn the hard way.They use 1 million to manipulate kobo kobo insurance companies

Do you think it's Loco or mercy that uses 1 million to manipulate Kobo stocks?
Oga I use to think you are experienced in stock trading.
I never know you be aji amu

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
locodemy:

Just leave me and my way of life.
Na small boys dey make noise Nah.
I be big man before?
@Locodemy, kudos for celebrating your gain.
I do not see any issue in the Euphoria that follow your North ward return on investment.
This could be a source of motivation for others. Enjoy your rewards and keep it up.
Greenish days ahead in Tinubunomics Era of Tinubull.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
locodemy:
No o. It's Loco and Mcy that are using billions to manipulate all the stocks at the same time.
Not only Kobo stocks self, I also use billions to manipulate FBNH, CONOIL and other stocks at the same time.
FBNH paid just 50k as dividend and is trading ahead of ACCESS and UBA, Mcy or Loco must have been performing the magic as well.

God even detest ungrateful souls.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
locodemy:

You should learn to ignore especially when you were not mentioned.

I don't think you are a monkey hunter, but you are a confirmed hustler and there is nothing bad in that

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

It is a minor pull back, please average down. It has the potential of doing another 100%
LWKD, it will do 200% after that.Some of this newbies think stock investment is money doubling scheme. YOU hear question like.which stock can I buy that will give 50% appreciate in 3 months .ThankGod we have people here who will use you to get thr 100% target in kobo kobo stock

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
You should learn to ignore especially when you were not mentioned.

I don't think you are a monkey hunter, but you are a confirmed hustler and there is nothing bad in that
Boss, just be bold enough to admit you were talking to Mcy and Loco.
All the pointers are there!
And I've just been trying to ignore your comments because of the respect I have for you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
yMcy56:

You guys should just speak in plain terms, mention names and stop all these indirect attacks.
No need to speak in parables if you want your concerns addressed.

When things are moving in your favour, no one will hear pim from you. No single word of commendation either, but when odds are against you, it's quick to blame.

As if NGX is Nsempa market. sad

Maybe all his valuable stocks never give him shishi.He dey wonder how we take dey make money for kobo kobo stocks.
Meanwhile I started talking about my stocks when they never move an inch.

This international Breweries I have been mentioning has not move ooo.Tomorrow when it begin it's journey, loco will become a noise maker and a monkey hunter.

I go de hunt until I leave this earth and I go dey make the money with fellow young men/women who understands my language.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
yMcy56:

Boss, just be bold enough to admit you were talking to Mcy and Loco.
All the pointers are there!

You are informed enough to know that anybody who didn't mention your name was not referring to you, unless if you are guilty of the subject matter

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
You are informed enough to know that anybody who didn't mention your name was not referring to you, unless if you are guilty of the subject matter
Oh well!!
But you know those who have been very active here and mentioning Kobo stocks.

In as much as someone is not mentioning what favours you, the person has committed crime against you and your cohorts.

For your info, I have no single guilt in me, except you're feeling intimidated.
You guys have tried to intimidate me but to no avail, just know there's no amount of blackmail that I can allow to get to me.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2023
However, I still repeat, some investors needs to change their mindset towards some stocks.....that a stock dealt with you in the past is not enough to be rubbishing them all the time

They cant continue to live in the 18th century.
Market also thrives on sentiments.[/quote

] We like to speak in plain language like this because of 18 century experience, lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2023
locodemy:

Maybe all his valuable stocks never give him shishi.He dey wonder how we take dey make money for kobo kobo stocks.
Meanwhile I started talking about my stocks when they never move an inch.

This international Breweries I have been mentioning has not move ooo.Tomorrow when it begin it's journey, loco will become a noise maker and a monkey hunter.

I go de hunt until I leave this earth and I go dey make the money with fellow young men/women who understands my language.

I like your style jor, you are doing well and also doing God's work
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
However, I still repeat, some investors needs to change their mindset towards some stocks.....that a stock dealt with you in the past is not enough to be rubbishing them all the time.

They cant continue to live in the 18th century.
Market also thrives on sentiments. We like to speak in plain language like this because of 18 century experience, lol
Why edit my moniker out?
So your conscience is disturbing you right?
You can continue to live in the stone age for all I care but stop taking people 2 centuries backwards.

During your period you trade in the dark, nowadays we trade digitally in the open, so the difference is sure clear.

You guys are just selfish and don't want people to move up like you are. Typical proud mentality of you self-centered lots.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Interesting weekend banter going on in here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
locodemy:

Thanks alot. Nevertheless your have always stated you are out for monkey hunting in the past. And when you whr called out.You withdrew from posting for sometime.....na you be original aji amu
What does it take to move 100,000 units of kobo kobo stock

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2023
Newbies should always do their due diligence and ask relevant questions. Make sure whatever you buy are based on either technical or fundamental analysis.

Most genuine money making opportunities are highly coded.

It is very possible to manipulate the stock price of some penny stocks with Just N2 million. They will buy the stock, hype them on Nairaland a lot of uninformed investors or traders will rush to buy such stocks thereby leading to capital appreciation.

The prime monkey hunter can make up to 100% and book profit, after which the stock will lose all it gained.

Some people are the opposite of monkey hunters, they have a mission to create fear and forecast doom for the market or some stocks. The objective is to crash the price of such stocks due to sell off so that they can then buy the stocks

Stockbrokers and fellow investors can be monkey hunters.

Make sure you invest with knowledge, information and data.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
I don't know what's wrong with some ogas self!!

Had to tell one that I'll leave NSEMPA for them if that's what they wanted because they're the so called founders.....on the other hand, I just said to myself, they'll not be the reason for my leaving here.

At least I left their forum/group for them the same day I appeared there cos of the setup there and the accusations levied against my innocent self, even when they don't even know me at all.
Thank God for one or two people there who knew I can never do that. They even said I'm iya-tola or iyalaje or whatever.

The fact that I'm helpful here is a pain to them.

For your info and for the umpteenth time, I dont monkey hunt!!!
I have one or two people who could attest to this and who have seen my portfolio before.
I only try to help here and if you're not okay with it, I'll keep my efforts to myself, after all I'm not been paid shishi to post here, and when you make your profits, it's not like you give me anything either.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
We had 36 gainers and 28 losers today, market was down by 0.01%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
hayyawithme:

Money marker! How much impact have you made on other peoples life?

Selfish with ideas, knowledge, and with your little coin, if you have any at all.

Wahala Wahala
Everywhere you go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2023
yMcy56:

Why edit my moniker out?
So your conscience is disturbing you right?
You can continue to live in the stone age for all I care but stop taking people 2 centuries backwards.

During your period you trade in the dark, nowadays we trade digitally in the open, so the difference is sure clear.

You guys are just selfish and don't want people to move up like you are. Typical proud mentality of you self-centered lots.
Madam I can be polite but not gentle. I never quoted you in my post.And I am only replying you because you quoted me. I can see how generous you are with what ever you feel you have.You can move up at a cost to others na your business. .when you made you post about 18 century ,I didn't quote u.why jump to quote me when I made mine....madam conscience decider

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Madam I can be polite but not gentle. I never quoted you in my post.And I am only replying you because you quoted me. I can see how generous you are with what ever you feel you have.You can move up at a cost to others na your business. .when you made you post about 18 century ,I didn't quote u.why jump to quote me when I made mine....madam conscience decider
You're ignored!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
if one must market a stock like Unity bank for a quick 100% capital appreciation, it is necessary to also highlight the risk involved especially the over N250 billion negative shareholder's fund. That is how we can be our brother or sisters keeper.

Most times we only look at the upside without making adequate provision for the downside

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2023
Since when have we been talking about Chams here and it didn't leave circa 21/23k?
What about Lasaco? Since 2021! It even dip from post-reconstruction price of N1.68 to 0.81k!
What of Mansard?
What of Japaul? And many others like that.

Was I not talking about GTCO, DANGCEM, BUAFOODS, BUACEM, etc as well?

BUAFOODS was selling at N73 when I sighted value in it and I mentioned it here. Did it begin its Northwards journey immediately? NO! But today, it's close to 💯% in profit.

What of Fidelity? Since it was trading @1.66k, I've been on it's case....and many others like that.

My reason for buying UNITY was well stated here as well. I still have it for your info despite that it's shedding.
So, I know it will shed and I still kept it or I'm monkey hunting it and still kept it till now??

While I'm not saying we shouldn't caution, we should still be cautious of blaming when things goes South as well.
We all know how this market works, even the most "useless" stocks by our definition, may turn out to be the best rewarder in terms of performance.....Meyer, Dangflour, CWG, etc are ready examples.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
Most of the stocks marketed by the monkey hunters are highly illiquid.

The only way they can sell and book profit is to market them on all the available space on the social media, Nairaland, WhatsApp, Twitter etc

After booking profit they will invest the money in another dead or below average penny stock and then market it again to gullible investors thereby creating another cash out cycle.

If you must follow people in this business, ask probing questions and follow with sense

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2023
yMcy56:
Since when have we been talking about Chams here and it didn't leave circa 21/23k?
What about Lasaco? Since 2021! It even dip from post-reconstruction price of N1.68 to 0.81k!
What of Mansard?

BUAFOODS was selling at N73 when I sighted value in it and I mentioned it here. Did it begin its Northwards journey immediately? NO! But today, it's close to 💯% in profit.

What of Fidelity? Since it was trading @1.66k, I've been on it's case....and many others like that.

My reason for buying UNITY was well stated here as well. I still have it for your info despite that it's shedding.
So, I know it will shed and I still kept it or I'm monkey hunting it and still kept it till now??

While I'm not saying we shouldn't caution, we should still be cautious of blaming when things goes South as well.
We all know how this market works, even the most "useless" stocks by our definition, may turn out to be the best rewarder in terms of performance.....Meyer, Dangflour, CWG, etc are ready examples.

You get strength o. In my circle, perhaps because of my humble social standing, the women I know are more preoccupied with their hair, clothes, and the latest gossip. Anything beyond Nollywood is too stressful for their brains to process. And here you are analyzing stocks. I'm sure your IQ must be over 120. Please, relax and do your thing. The people who enjoy your commentary know what they benefit.

As a small observation, you should also mention the inherent risks in some of the stocks so that newbies like me can fully understand what we're getting into. Thanks. wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MishdaFish: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
yMcy56:
What of Mansard?

I have benefitted immensely from your stock advice. I have made 118% of portfolio.Some stock may not be on ones radar but once mentioned everyone should do their due diligence. You have made this forum rich and deepened the discussions. I am one of those grateful. Please ignore the name callings. Everyone should be responsible for his or her actions. You should bear no guilt or responsibility for any loss by any member.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
grin grin

Because I believe in fairness, equality, and that everyone has the right to know the meaning of words regardless of their native tongue, I will explain that "aji amu" means "pubic hairs" in the Igbo language. These are the hairs that grow around the male penis. Thank you. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2023
ZERO SUM GAME
During training in stockbroking then, an instructor alluded to securities trading as a zero sum game. Bullish or bearish.

The consolation is that the market moves in cycles most times, especially for good/healthy/sound stocks.

Nobody knows the market perfectly, just like there's no perfect market. We all operate at varying levels of knowledge. We should all strive to grow/improve on our knowledge so as to be better always.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
Newbies, don't for a second think anyone here has your best interest at heart! This is still Nigeria, where everyone is 99% crooked!! When Ote$ was manipulating stocks, some people said the game is the game lol. Yes, that is how crooked some people are, if you guck. yourself your money go enter otilò!

If you see anyone hyping up stocks without fundamentals, they're up to no good! Know this and know peace! I still respect a lot of guys here who bring us massive value from time to time.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7068) (7069) (7070) (7071) (7072) (7073) (7074) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, jaybee3(m), Bagwa, Princkez, chykeking, ogoo4real, emmasoft(m), Mpeace(m), sophy17(m), tijany130(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.