Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953353 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) (7111) (7112) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2023
ositadima1:

From looking at the chart, I see sellers waiting to dump at around the 45.3 to 48.3 region. If the price breaks that resistance, then 60 may be possible.

45 ke. For IB that is trading at N5 ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
ositadima1:

From looking at the chart, I see sellers waiting to dump at around the 45.3 to 48.3 region. If the price breaks that resistance, then 60 may be possible.

Friday night booze Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:

Na hangover
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Na hangover

Maybe he was referring to Nigerian Breweries. Most have really patronised them at the clubs yesternight.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:

He was probably referring to NB grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:

I was talking about Nigeria Breweries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:

Maybe he was referring to Nigerian Breweries. Most have really patronised them at the clubs yesternight.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:

You can choose to ignore the prophecy at your own risk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
BullBearMkt:

@Ajibade123, YES we can buy FBNH now. However, be aware that the stock price has 50% chance of going up, and 50% chance of falling at the current price. Although, recent news' favours rising in price.
grin grin grin grin grin
Could you include Ichimoku cloud, RSI periods 5 and 14 in your
TA charts?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
FBNH
Majority shareholders held meeting on Friday to join forces against Otudeko and prevent him from taking control of First Bank.....
Interesting times ahead..... wink

https://nairametrics.com/2023/07/08/exclusive-fbnh-majority-shareholders-to-join-forces-against-otudeko-in-battle-for-soul-of-the-bank/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

It was under Muttalab as chairman and Ajekigbe as CEO.
It started then but Oba tried his best although he had his weaknesses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2023
yMcy56:
FBNH
Majority shareholders held meeting on Friday to join forces against Otudeko and prevent him from taking control of First Bank.....

https://nairametrics.com/2023/07/08/exclusive-fbnh-majority-shareholders-to-join-forces-against-otudeko-in-battle-for-soul-of-the-bank/
CHAI... Those in this ship are probably going to make it big? Only Mr time will tell this season not even Oga market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2023
yMcy56:
FBNH

This power tussles for fear of Otudeko taking sole charge of FBNH. Will the likes of Otedola and other major shareholders want to increase their stakes too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2023
ositadima1:

Which stock....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:
International Breweries. Buy, Hold, or Sell?

https://independent.ng/international-breweries-declares-43-7bn-gross-profit-at-46th-agm/
The bull is finally here...
Una know say I be gambler... I gambled four shares of which IB is one of them... I'm heavily loaded... Check my signature

DD pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Hedgefunds:

Which stock....

NB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2023
veecovee:
@megawealth, hope no be your hand a see today for chams
I still have a good number of CHAMS. My broker asked I don't sell off... I'm watching closely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Could you include Ichimoku cloud, RSI periods 5 and 14 in your
TA charts?
I don't use those... wink
...and why do you want me to include the indicators, is there anything that you found?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2023
megawealth01:
The bull is finally here...
Una know say I be gambler... I gambled four shares of which IB is one of them... I'm heavily loaded... Check my signature

DD pls

Collect this fresh cash from caverton kia kia and inject the proceeds in IB to make the profit massive .Thats my game plan ooooh.

Digest this over this weekend.See how far we go next week.Target price: 1.80 - #2 from #1.30 entry.

https://businessday.ng/companies/article/caverton-to-diversify-business-eyes-fresh-capital-from-new-investors/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Harvestock01:

You can choose to ignore the prophecy at your own risk.

Please remind me of the prophecy on International Breweries.

Speak, your servant is listening. Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2023
yMcy56:
FBNH

If true thennitsbtime to tightenbthe seat belt. Its going to be very fast race.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2023
locodemy:

Collect this fresh cash from caverton kia kia and inject the proceeds in IB to make the profit massive .Thats my game plan ooooh.

Digest this over this weekend.See how far we go next week.Target price: 1.80 - #2 from #1.30 entry.

https://businessday.ng/companies/article/caverton-to-diversify-business-eyes-fresh-capital-from-new-investors/
One thing I like about you is that you get mind to gamble before news happen just like ME grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2023
essentialone:

Please remind me of the prophecy on International Breweries.

Speak, your servant is listening. Lol

Guinness that I bought at #17+ is now #80+... Are you getting the gist now...? International Breweries is highly undervalued at #25 sef

Make una remember I be gambler ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gfab20: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2023
Gurus in the house
@emmanuelewumi,
@yMcy56
@locodemy
@megawealth01
Etc
Please does anyone have information as to why Sterling bank dividend has not been paid?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2023
megawealth01:
It started then but Oba tried his best although he had his weaknesses

Who was the chairman when $400 million unsecured loan was approved and granted one of the boys of the former minister of petroleum during GEJ era

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2023
The kain thing that happened at FBN in the last 15 years, no bank in Nigeria can experience half of it without going under

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Who was the chairman when $400 million unsecured loan was approved and granted one of the boys of the former minister of petroleum during GEJ era
I know all that happened during his tenure bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2023
megawealth01:
I know all that happened during his tenure bro

And dividend went down sharply from N1.70k to 10k per share

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2023
BullBearMkt:

I don't use those... wink
...and why do you want me to include the indicators, is there anything that you found?
grin grin grin grin grin

These three indicators [RSI 5, RSI 14 and Ichimoku cloud (up and down kumo)] make accurate predictions of inflexion points using TA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Gfab20:
Gurus in the house
@emmanuelewumi,
@yMcy56
@locodemy
@megawealth01
Etc
Please does anyone have information as to why Sterling bank dividend has not been paid?
I came across the attached concerning payment of dividends.

Also ask your stockbroker for update on dividend payment date

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2023
BullBearMkt:

@Ajibade123, YES we can buy FBNH now. However, be aware that the stock price has 50% chance of going up, and 50% chance of falling at the current price. Although, recent news' favours rising in price.
grin grin grin grin grin
please which website is this
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
I call this premium gambling grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) (7111) (7112) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emndy(m), Emumakpo and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.