Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888068 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) (7167) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
BullBearMkt:

Ote$ and Otudeko will fight to finish. Beta 4 stakeholders cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Someone will definitely back down later.The question will be at how much.I feel ote will win but can he pay otudeko the price he will name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nigerialabalaba: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
longlife20:
Something is cooking in fidelity bank, some person has seen the result
Na after Obi lose election, fidelity dey raise money grin

Abeg,make CBN monitor our investments for banks o. I no want wetin happen for Soludo and Ndi okereke to happen again o. Tinubu must shook eye for dis banks o before dem run us street again.

For here, fear anybody wey dey use plenty different monikers o. Na dem be d audio learners. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2023
FMCGs taking the hit as expected. Unilever leading the way grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Nigerialabalaba:
Na after Obi lose election, fidelity dey raise money grin

Abeg,make CBN monitor our investments for banks o. I no want wetin happen for Soludo and Ndi okereke to happen again o. Tinubu must shook eye for dis banks o before dem run us street again.

For here, fear anybody wey dey use plenty different monikers o. Na dem be d audio learners. Igi pawpaw o ni wo pawa o.
...bro it's your responsibility to do due diligence
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
yMcy56:

Full bid @21.80 now..... smiley

.....Some offers available now @21.80......
...Over N4B spent on it so far....

* FIDELITY @8.20.......
Classified as Medium stock now....
FCMB needs to join, that’s my gamble now. They no be mates again ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Brent @ $83.166 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
thebargainhunte:
E no show for seplat price. Its always on full bid but never has enough units to appreciate in price.
Oando is going out of reach of the ordinary man now that they have reduced the company's debt and its about to start gaining from its crude.
Transcorp has not started exploiting its oil block.
Conoil and Totalenergies crude oil segments are not listed on nse.
Its hard to see how we can benefit from this increase in oil price.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
thebargainhunte:

Another increment in pump price of petrol loading cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin
pluto09:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mpeace:
E no show for seplat price. Its always on full bid but never has enough units to appreciate in price.
Oando is going out of reach of the ordinary man now that they have reduced the company's debt and its about to start gaining from its crude.
Transcorp has not started exploiting its oil block.
Conoil and Totalenergies crude oil segments are not listed on nse.
Its hard to see how we can benefit from this increase in oil price.

That stock is d most expensive stock on NSE. It is meant for big men and not big boiz. How many people can afford over #150m here? I see pms importers enjoying the whole thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2023
pluto09:

More trekking for Nigerians shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
The euphoria in the market is not backed by real world fundamentals, prices are up and the masses are cutting spendings.....Most manufacturers have cut production targets downwards amid raising prices
The currency situation in the country is only favoring export oriented companies( i work in one) as export demand has increased but this is being counterbalanced by a sharp decrease in domestic demand........
All in All, I see the euphoria in the market as a way of letting heavyweights cash out......

Dont get trapped.........

Stocks are for long termers, I still got Fidelity I bought at .81k, Fbnh @ #6, mrs @ #13.......

I see this as an opportunity to recover capital cost and put the money in less risky assets like dollar currency.........

I will come back to d market only a long bear market has ravaged the market

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
As for me o, I’m selling bulk of my holdings to day traders let them enjoy..........the prices of these stocks are rediculous as compared with the inflation in the country........,

Probably what is driving this prices are foreign portfolio investors...... once they are gone, then its time to replant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
maishai:
The euphoria in the market is not backed by real world fundamentals, prices are up and the masses are cutting spendings.....Most manufacturers have cut production targets downwards amid raising prices
The currency situation in the country is only favoring export oriented companies( i work in one) as export demand has increased but this is being counterbalanced by a sharp decrease in domestic demand........
All in All, I see the euphoria in the market as a way of letting heavyweights cash out......

Stocks are for long termers, I still got Fidelity I bought at .81k, Fbnh @ #6, mrs @ #13.......

I see this as an opportunity to recover capital cost and put the money in less risky assets like dollar currency.........

Good luck ✌🏾

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
maishai:

Don't you know that if everybody starts converting his or her Naira to dollar, by the end of this year, you will see #10000 to 1$. What are you using dollar for when you are not doing international business?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
maishai:

bye

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2023
thebargainhunte:

Don't you know that if everybody starts converting his or her Naira to dollAQar, by the end of this year, you will see #10000 to 1$. What are you using dollar for when you are not doing international business?

Some of us trade on NASDAQ, NYSE,LSE etc
We also trade forex and crypto.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:41am On Jul 25, 2023
maishai:
As for me o, I’m selling bulk of my holdings to day traders let them enjoy..........the prices of these stocks are rediculous as compared with the inflation in the country........,

Probably what is driving this prices are foreign portfolio investors...... once they are gone, then its time to replant
Pls when did they tell you they will be leaving. How many millions of dollars will you be needing too

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2023
Willie2015:

Very good news.Maybe the country should then discard its naira currency and switch to dollars as our new currency. Nigeria change for better starts with us for real

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:57am On Jul 25, 2023
maishai:

What is your definition of real world fundamental?

The problem with 98% of stock market players is that we know a lot about stock prices but we know little or nothing about stock value

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2023
Capital Market Scote Board.
Half year scores (Jan -June)2023
Local portfolio investors 76% Vs FPIs 24%

https://guardian.ng/business-services/local-investors-participation-in-equity-market-hits-n1-3-trillion/

Local investors’ participation in equity market hits N1.3 trillion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2023
megawealth01:
bye
Streetinvestor2:
Pls when did they tell you they will be leaving. How many millions of dollars will you be needing too
Lmao grin grin
That oga always have opposite view of what market is doing. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Very good news.Maybe the country should then discard its naira currency and switch to dollars as our new currency. Nigeria change for better starts with us for real

U cant be more Nigerian than the first citizen..
Mr President....and the likes of Obi and Atiku etc
All of them had portfolio in foreign currencies...
stashed in off shore accounts...
as part of their investment diversification.
Investors and portfolio managers are rational
And will always seek for a better return on their capital
globally..
It got nothin to do with Nigeria change for better...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2023
This fx crisis is just too real. I read somewhere this morning that the completion date for dangote refinery is to be shifted to 2025. Hmmm wahala dey oh
Where do we source the fx to defend the naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2023
Willie2015:

FACT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

What is your definition of real world fundamental?

The problem with 98% of stock market players is that we know a lot about stock prices but we know little or nothing about stock value
I'm not sure he's talking about price. He's focus is mainly on fundamentals. He could not relate the country's manufacturing and production activities with what is driving the market price high.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

I'm not sure he's talking about price. He's focus is mainly on fundamentals. He could not relate the country's manufacturing and production activities with what is driving the market price high.
grin grin grin grin grin

Emma's message is in support of the guy's message. E come be like na your own no align. Abi weekend never clear for body grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Mankindman:
Capital Market Scote Board.
Half year scores (Jan -June)2023
Local portfolio investors 76% Vs FPIs 24%

https://guardian.ng/business-services/local-investors-participation-in-equity-market-hits-n1-3-trillion/

Thanks for this information. That means the mugus have not really come for us to handover since we are wiser now,lol.We will only hand over dead companies this time around

Local investors’ participation in equity market hits N1.3 trillion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2023
grin
yMcy56:

Lmao grin grin
That oga always have opposite view of what market is doing. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) (7167) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: courage89(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.