Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953329 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) (7167) (7168) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Willie2015:

Some of us trade on NASDAQ, NYSE,LSE etc
We also trade forex and crypto.......

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2023
Jah bless
emmanuelewumi:

What is your definition of real world fundamental?

The problem with 98% of stock market players is that we know a lot about stock prices but we know little or nothing about stock value
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Emma's message is in support of the guy's message. E come be like na your own no align. Abi weekend never clear for body grin
lol!

the guy's first sentence/paragraph summarised his intention:
-consumer spending: masses are cutting spendings - fundamental
-manufacturers have cut production: cut production targets downwards - fundamental
***rising in price is "not backed by real world fundamentals...

The guy is looking at fundamental metrics and could not see value in the market to drive price up!!!

@Agba & Pa Emma are FA, & I do not expect any divergence in your opinions, but it is apparent the writer is also FA, however only focus on certain aspect of macro-economy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2023
@BBM
I think Pa Emma asserts that people pay "less attention to value" and more to price, just hinting that the irrationality seen by @mashai is expected to continue. More like a general comment not specifically insinuating that @mashai is focusing on price.

Abeg early morning grammar go woundjure manpikin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:31am On Jul 25, 2023
Willie2015:

U cant be more Nigerian than the first citizen..
Mr President....and the likes of Obi and Atiku etc
All of them had portfolio in foreign currencies...
stashed in off shore accounts...
as part of their investment diversification.
Investors and portfolio managers are rational
And will always seek for a better return on their capital
globally..
It got nothin to do with Nigeria change for better...
Is that the way you view the entity called nigeria. The individuals you mentioned because they hold political offices or are politicians you believe they have more stake in nigeria nation.No bro, we all have equal stake as long as you are a nigeria by what ever status.I have never seen an America talk down of dollars in preference for pond.And I will never do it on naira in preference for dollars. Nigeria will I ever love more than any country of the world.
Nevertheless, diversification of portfolio is allowed but condemnation of Nigeria and its identities is not welcomed

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
@BBM
I think Pa Emma asserts that people pay "less attention to value" and more to price, just hinting that the irrationality seen by @mashai is expected to continue. More like a general comment not specifically insinuating that @mashai is focusing on price.

...make we focus on making more money for market jare.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
@BBM

You might actually be the one that is misinterpreting Emma who I think is of the opinion that the prices we see are still justified by economy and company fundamental.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2023
pluto09:

You might actually be the one that is misinterpreting Emma who I think is of the opinion that the prices we see are still justified by economy and company fundamental.

Ahh so the hangover is on me grin
Make I look for a shot to clear eyes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Ahh so the hangover is on me grin
Make I look for a shot to clear eyes

Make you go and clear your eyes o. grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2023
Wetin good make we buy.
Pros in the house ee jooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

I'm not sure he's talking about price. He's focus is mainly on fundamentals. He could not relate the country's manufacturing and production activities with what is driving the market price high.
grin grin grin grin grin

So because of what is happening in the country is the reason why a property should sell for N100 million in Ikoyi or FBN should have a market cap of less than N700 billion, or a Zenith Bank should have a market cap roughly N1 Trillion or approximately $1.2 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
@BBM

Apart from some penny stocks and dead stocks that market euphoria is driving to crazy prices, I think we still have a number of fundamentally sound stocks that still need to move up in terms of price

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 12:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pls mention them

Apart from some penny stocks and dead stocks that market euphoria is driving to crazy prices, I think we still have a number of fundamentally sound stocks that still need to move up in terms of price [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
This COCOA is really enjoying the blessings of the elders..... grin
Imagine full bid today again! Chai!!
Who could have imagine that this one will make people rich this year when some other sound stocks are yet to deliver 50% self? shocked

..and on the other, SEPLAT is still looking for 100k bulk to move the price up with +10%....
N154Mil no be moinmoin....
I for say make I help you talk to one billionaire friend to help you move it, but you'll call me manipulator or MH........ grin

* Crude oil predicted to sell for $86 by end of 2023...*edited*

* GTCO: @38.70 as at now....
* ZEE @35....
FBNH @22...
ACCESS above 18
UBA @15....
Fidelity: 8.45........thry wan push this one reach 10 by whatever means....lol.
OKOMU testing 265......no 100k bulk purchase yet...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Flourmill
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
yMcy56:
Who could have imagine that this one will make people rich this year when some other sound stocks are yet to deliver 50% self? shocked

..and on the other, SEPLAT is still looking for 100k bulk to move the price up with +10%....
I for say make I help you talk to one billionaire friend to help you move it, but you'll call me manipulator or MH........ grin
This is why your update is always being clamoured for @yMcy56. Please keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RoyalRumble1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Stock Update Loading...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
ogoo4real:
This is why your update is always being clamoured for @yMcy56. Please keep it up.
Oga mi which update?
The update that Nsempa will turn against person once market pulls back, even if na for one or two days?
Abeg leave that update matter o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deb02: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2023
Goodmorning all ..I need your help, I sold some of my shares in Chaka ...going to one week now, I have not received any of the money in my bank account, neither is it in my chaka wallet. I have tried emailing them but they keep repeating that it is in process. I even tried calling but their line is not going through. Are they now FRAUDULENT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
When I say J, you say JAPAUL,.... grin

Money must be made this year... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
For about a few seconds there, I thought you were going to say JAPA

grin grin grin grin

Coolcash1:
When I say J, you JAPAUL,.... grin

Money must be made this year... cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
Seems some people have sighted ZENITH result....
There's increased activities there...

* So also GTCO...... there's likely a news there too..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
thesilentone:
For about a few seconds there, I thought you were going to say JAPA

grin grin grin grin

JAPA for where? I full ground gidigba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jonwest: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
CHAKA IS NOT FRAUDULENT been using them for close to 3 years now.

deb02:
Goodmorning all ..I need your help, I sold some of my shares in Chaka ...going to one week now, I have not received any of the money in my bank account, neither is it in my chaka wallet. I have tried emailing them but they keep repeating that it is in process. I even tried calling but their line is not going through. Are they now FRAUDULENT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Healthy action on the longer term TFs. Buyers have nullified the pullback from two weeks ago.

All the permabears on the sidelines will have to surrender to the overall pull of the market. Even Morgan Stanley permabears threw in the towel last night.

If it gets fugly (not a real word), we will be gone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2023
Read somewhere that they have increased all their staff wages.

They must have a surplus to do that - foretelling the likely result.

yMcy56:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Jonwest:

What are they doing with client's money for 7 days now if not fraudulent.I have an account there but only view the market data only.Cant trade with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

So because of what is happening in the country is the reason why a property should sell for N100 million in Ikoyi or FBN should have a market cap of less than N700 billion, or a Zenith Bank should have a market cap roughly N1 Trillion or approximately $1.2 billion.

GT and Zenith valued at around $1.2 billion or less is really ludicrous when you think about it! Not with the kind of profits they print, their brand name alone is worth around $500m imo!

Anyways, lets all change our Naira to dollar dollar grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Abbasmh(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Is WEALTH.NG that is FRAUDULENT!!! Useless people

Jonwest:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
yMcy56:

* Crude oil predicted to sell for $86 by end of 2023...*edited*

* GTCO: @38.70 as at now....
* ZEE @35....
FBNH @22...
ACCESS above 18
UBA @15....
Fidelity: 8.45........thry wan push this one reach 10 by whatever means....lol.
OKOMU testing 265......no 100k bulk purchase yet...
Chai. I no go call you anything. Just put hand for pocket move seplat for me.
Although the major issue with the stock is lack of sellers. Buyers dey.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Mpeace:
Chai. I no go call you anything. Just put hand for pocket move seplat for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
yMcy56:

* So also GTCO...... there's likely a news there too..
You may be right here but GTCO is really dusting Zenith big time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7162) (7163) (7164) (7165) (7166) (7167) (7168) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sirrotex, ositadima1(m), Mills55, Nemenma and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.