Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953178 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7190) (7191) (7192) (7193) (7194) (7195) (7196) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
ucheson2:
I have no touched dangsugar since I sold my home holding early 2008. As for nascon I don't really like the company I mean I have never invest in it. But considering Aliko's plan of dangote food, I may try them if they return to 15 and below.

With USD at over 900, you go wait another 15 years. Happy waiting cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
phoinix:

If own property, you did not lose. In fact, your property is more inflation resistant than that dollar. The most hit are the savings accounts denominated in Naira.
How much do people really have in saving account.How many Nigerians do have saving. Leave all this dollar stuff. As a business man you sell your goods depending how you buy.If you render services you charge based on what is happening in the economy. It is just government workers who equally know how to cut corners. Most private sectors are reviewing salaries..If the dollars get to 2000.The price of goods and services will adjust equally in naira to meet it.Therefore the man with dollars has not equally gained anything.

When dollars was 700 you change to by cement at 3500.Yoi change now at 900 plus to buy cement at 5000 plus..I don't see the difference..This is my practical way of seeing it.Labour for Mason was 3500-400.It is now 6000-7000.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
phoinix:

Naira that will continue to buy less and less every year. 5 years ago, earning 500k a month made you feel like a big boy, you could afford to own many foreign products, now 500k is like earning 200k. embarassed lipsrsealed
I am a business man.I don't sell my goods at loss.And whr it renders services we charge to stay in profit and pay expenses associated with the business

I luv hero stout. When dollars was 700 plus.I buy it from local bar 500.If I had save dollars at 700 plus and sell at 900 plus.And go and buy my hero stout now at #800.Has the dollars really helped my ministry. Abi I will never convert back the dollars to naira to spend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
How much do people really have in saving account.How many Nigerians do have saving. Leave all this dollar stuff. As a business man you sell your goods depending how you buy.If you render services you charge based on what is happening in the economy. It is just government workers who equally know how to cut corners. Most private sectors are reviewing salaries..If the dollars get to 2000.The price of goods and services will adjust equally in naira to meet it.Therefore the man with dollars has not equally gained anything.

When dollars was 700 you change to by cement at 3500.Yoi change now at 900 plus to buy cement at 5000 plus..I don't see the difference..This is my practical way of seeing it.Labour for Mason was 3500-400.It is now 6000-7000.

When you increase the cost of goods and services demand will decrease naturally. The economy and society is going to get more polarized, the rich ones will get richer while the poor ones will get even poorer, and the middle class will get thinner. I remember some years back when anyone who had a job could manage to build a decent house in the villa, go and check very well now how many are building now, except the rich and the diaspora people. The problem is that as more people fall into poverty the more the crime rate and kidnapping goes up, good luck enjoying your money freely. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
How much do people really have in saving account.
Do I need to answer that question, the fact that you are on this thread and know how much the FUGAZ and other banking stocks quote in their balance sheets, is it not people that saved those moneys with the banks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
pizapato:

Dangote sugar having a pullback like I said few days ago. If it interests you, below 32 is a good price

I feel that stock is the only one for me as a beginner. Bought at 27 few days ago and I hope to move some fund from my MMF and buy Dansuggar.
I'm foreseeing over 100+ percent in 9 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
phoinix:
Do I need to answer that question, the fact that you are on this thread and know how much the FUGAZ and other banking stocks quote in their balance sheets, is it not people that saved those moneys with the banks?
If you have bankers as friend you will know Nigerians don't save.They only keep money in banks for security.Most bank customers can hardly go 30days without touching the money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

I luv hero stout. When dollars was 700 plus.I buy it from local bar 500.If I had save dollars at 700 plus and sell at 900 plus.And go and buy my hero stout now at #800.Has the dollars really helped my ministry. Abi I will never convert back the dollars to naira to spend

My brother, buying dollar is not the solution. People shouting buy dollar are part of the problem. If we all convert to dollar Naira will hit 5000 in a few months. Imagine 30% of Naira in circulation chasing dollars. That one nah die o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
If you have bankers as friend you will know Nigerians don't save.They only keep money in banks for security.Most bank customers can hardly go 30days without touching the money

Not entirely true. As Nigeria does not have a mortgage system, we pay in full for everything. If you wanted to buy a car as an average business man or salary earner, wont you save the money over a few months or even years sef. Not every one can put down 5 or 6 million for a purchase without saving over time, maybe u can, me and some other people cant. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
On a serious note.The award for the most useless stock goes to AIICO insurance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
My broker platform seems to be having problem. It's showing me GSK at N9.20. Something I bought close to N11 yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
yak:

I feel that stock is the only one for me as a beginner. Bought at 27 few days ago and I hope to move some fund from my MMF and buy Dansuggar.
I'm foreseeing over 100+ percent in 9 months

Using Earning Power Valuation model, I have N80.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kreos44:
My broker platform seems to be having problem. It's showing me GSK at N9.20. Something I bought close to N11 yesterday.

Lol weekend things don begin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
phoinix:

my dear nothing is impossible.
I only buy things when they are very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
phoinix:

I remember some years back when I was screaming that they should sell a particular stock that the price is going to crash. Many ignored me and some even bought at the high price, then the price crashed and stayed down and they started complaining.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
ucheson2:
I remember some years back when I was screaming that they should sell a particular stock that the price is going to crash. Many ignored me and some even bought at the high price, then the price crashed and stayed down and they started complaining.
Nothing concern me when you make profit you don't share with me so when you make a loss don't call me out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
ECOWAS activates military intervention in NIGER

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
ucheson2:

Alright bro, nothing is impossible. But be assured that because you have been lucky to be right once or a couple of times doesn't mean that you will be right this time.

I know some one who bought an old Toyota camry about 10 years ago for around 1 million, he sold that same car for 1.5 million a few days ago. Dude was happy that he made profit after using the vehicle for years. Lol. 1.5 million of today is less than 700k in real terms. He sold it well sha. My point is that stocks will still reprice higher in no so distant time. 15 naira of today is just below 7 naira in real terms. I am sure you don't understand what I am saying, time shall tell sha.

Except we go to war o, and Niger starts throwing missiles into northern Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
Damn if you do, Damn if you don't .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:

Damn if you do, Damn if you don't .

A very tricky one......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Immediate Standby Force was announced not yet military intervention per say.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
ogoo4real:

Immediate Standby Force was announced not yet military intervention per say.

Mandated to return Bazoon to office. What do you call that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
narite:

Total Destruction of wealth, years of savings, waste of time, effort and money investing in the damn economy.

Honestly, if anyone on this thread (mostly the active individuals) do not have at least 30% of their net worth tied to the dollar up till very now, I would truthfully suggest they humbly give their money to someone else to manage it for them.

Let face the harsh realities; those of us who do not jump on this dollar train are in great massive loss, I don’t care what you invested in. The loss might not directly reflect on your portfolio but it is there, it is significantly there.

When you wake up is your morning...

Smart investors should think NYSE investments before now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kreos44:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Mandated to return Bazoon to office. What do you call that?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kreos44:

Actually, your broker's platform is also having issues with the prices of Eterna oil, Japaul, chameleon (Chams , if you like)... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kreos44:
Lol... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sir Pa Emmanuel: Dangote Sugar, hw did you arrive at N80.
Is it post listing

Using Earning Power Valuation model, I have N80.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Popson92: 1:51am On Aug 11, 2023
Thanks.
Could you recommend a learning resources please
Harvestock01:

A beginner should be investing in knowledge before investing in stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2023
Popson92:
Thanks.
Could you recommend a learning resources please

D internet is ur friend, and the algorithms on it are configured to enforce what u search out for the most,

Use this to ur advantage
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Using Earning Power Valuation model, I have N80.

Boss, i found this on simplywall street

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2023
vacanci:

Boss, i found this on simplywall street

Its ok nah, if you follow simply wall st. , don't buy it now or if you have it, sell o. Let the investors who believe that it is going to go up be buying . cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7190) (7191) (7192) (7193) (7194) (7195) (7196) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, lexy2lexy, leparj(m), jaybee3(m), Freespirit89(m), Mpeace(m), LILBIMS and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.