Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875391 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7198) (7199) (7200) (7201) (7202) (7203) (7204) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by winnerr(m): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
greetings. please, anyone kind enough to point me to how i can get started on stocks investment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol Oga mi, sometimes, following those biz owners like Dangote, Bua can have its own advantage too. They have assets to protect.

Alhaji strategized the release of Dangsugar result, he must have envisaged that they'll dump the stock, so he swiftly announced the merger to halt the dumping......
If not for the news, Dangsugar for don reach circa 15/16 by now too. grin

Merger news came before the release of 2nd quarter result. It is reversal of what u said๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2023
Are you still yet to receive?

leparj:

Have not received a dime.
Use Access bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
customstreet:
Merger news came before the release of 2nd quarter result. It is reversal of what u said๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Oga Customs check well......
The result was released and dumping started down to 24.40/24.60 before it reversed mainly due to the merger news.
I can remember full offer @27.20 or so, the following day, it went further down. I picked small @27, 25, and hoping to be picking down the lane.....but the news came 2 days later, then it made U-turn up.... smiley

Result released on 30th July...
Merger news came on 1st Aug..

I can remember you hinted us before result was released anyway. The hint and insider activities took it to above 30 before result came. You tried sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
Dwizeone:
The president took major economic decisions without being prepared for the outcome, the major problem is the dollar supply, these policies were taken with the hope that FDI will increase somehow but the government took that decision so fast, Dangote refinery isnโ€™t ready yet, your refineries ainโ€™t working. So were is the dollars going to come from, the Naira has been floated. With the recently released CBN financials, you can see that the foreign reserve has depleted not to mention using it to secure loan.

The situation is terrible and would have been approached with preparedness. Re-introducing subsidy we mean mounting debt as well. Unfortunately even the expected cabinet members doesnโ€™t inspire much confidence. We need to shore up our production on all fronts and a paradigm shift from the old ways of doing things.. I donโ€™t envy the president at this time.
Well said sir.
Compliment of the season!
Hope you're not surprised that I'm still here......lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Not Correct Ma.
yMcy56:

The result was released and dumping started down to 24.40/24.60 before it reversed mainly due to the merger news.
I can remember full offer @27.20 or so, the following day, it went further down. I picked small @27, 25, and hoping to be picking down the lane.....but the news came 2 days later, then it made U-turn up.... smiley

I can remember you hinted us before result was released anyway. The hint and insider activities took it to above 30 before result came. You tried sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
UkwuAmu:
Not Correct Ma.
Ok Sir.
Thks for the correction.
Thanks to Customstreet for the correction too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Welcome. Thanks for all you do . You keep this place alive . God bless
yMcy56:

Ok Sir.
Thks for the correction.
Thanks to Customstreet for the correction too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2023
Relief for the Naira
NNPC secure $3B loan from Afrexim Bank to stabilize the Naira
* How this becomes a relief is something we needed to learn from the confused NNPC..... smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/7805723/nnpc-secures-3bn-loan-stabilise

* What you need to know about the loan:
https://www.nairaland.com/7805827/what-know-nnpcs-3billion-loan

GUINNESS
GUINNESS denied plan to leave Nigeria
Could this be initial denial??

https://www.nairaland.com/7805263/guinness-denies-plan-leave-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
moneymanager:
undecided
Executive Bearer of Bear . You no dey disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2023
Eh shock me o. Subsidy is back in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2023
yMcy56:

Heard of Merger before the result though .
Remember I referred you to the speculations done mid-July betwn Customstreet and Pa Emma way before 2nd Quarter released results...

Maybe you are referring to the official notifications on Ngx by each merger company..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
chimex38:
Heard of Merger before the result though .
Remember I referred you to the speculations done mid-July betwn Customstreet and Pa Emma way before 2nd Quarter released results...

Maybe you are referring to the official notifications on Ngx by each merger company..
Yes.
I was referring to official notification on NGX.
That was why I said @Customstreet hinted us before then.......but it's fine, before or after, the Koko be say, he gave us authentic insider info.
Kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has appointed immediate past governors of Rivers and Ebonyi states, Nyesome Wike and Dave Umahi as Ministers of FCT and Minister of Works, respectively
Source: vanguard
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
Camoready:
Are you still yet to receive?

Have received o.
Fbnh divident alert came in this evening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2023
winnerr:
greetings. please, anyone kind enough to point me to how i can get started on stocks investment?

If you have set your investment objective
You are ready to ready and learn
Not risk averse
Have some level of patience,
Click the third link on My signature to open a stock/cscs account with investment one stockbrokers.
Account opening is free.
My contact is displayed if you wish to get in touch.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2023
leparj:

Have received o.
Fbnh divident alert came in this evening.
I got my fbnh dividend in my access bank acct
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2023
I feel like selling my entire Portfolio except Transcorp then gamble on GSk. I just believe the exit price won't be less than N15.
50%, can't make that much from my current portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Payunsin:
I feel like selling my entire Portfolio except Transcorp then gamble on GSk. I just believe the exit price won't be less than N15.
50%, can't make that much from my current portfolio
Dangsugar is another stock to gamble on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Imagine if alhaji decide to maintain 1 for 1 from sugar to Dan food .Then list Dan food to like #80 and above. Na to dey put alhaji for prayer every morning be that,lol
According to oga Emma, dangfood can challenge buafood with almost the same number of outstanding shares, but do you think alhaji will challenge bua food that's ... more than 2 trillion capitalization? Sugar and Nascon are less than 600 billion, you know ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2023
veecovee:

According to oga Emma, dangfood can challenge buafood with almost the same number of outstanding shares, but do you think alhaji will challenge bua food that's ... more than 2 trillion capitalization? Sugar and Nascon are less than 600 billion, you know ...
The tussle for the richest man in Africa will favor long term invertors. Just be patient and follow the money. Alhaji vs Rabiu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2023
veecovee:

Is bua food bigger than the combination of Dangote 3 companies. The capitalization of bua food is being manipulated by rabiu as he controls very high percentage of the company shares What is bua production capacity and the percentage of market share in that sector. I know alhaji has highest capacity for sugar/market share in nigeria. I don't know about salt and rice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Is bua food bigger than the combination of Dangote 3 companies. The capitalization of bua food is being manipulated by rabiu as he controls very high percentage of the company shares What is bua production capacity and the percentage of market share in that sector. I know alhaji has highest capacity for sugar/market share in nigeria. I don't know about salt and rice

You won't go wrong with Dangote....no need to explain too much grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bfn1: 12:15am On Aug 17, 2023
FBNH dividend received.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 7:33am On Aug 17, 2023
Capsized Seplat Oil Rig Operating Illegally In Nigeria Since 2016 โ€” NIMASA

https://leadership.ng/capsized-seplat-oil-rig-operating-illegally-on-nigerian-waters-since-2016-nimasa/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2023
winnerr:

Kindly open a stockbroking account, from there a cscs account will be opened for you and then you can start trading. You can go to www.meritrade.com and open a stockbroking acct grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2023
vacanci:
Capsized Seplat Oil Rig Operating Illegally In Nigeria Since 2016 โ€” NIMASA

https://leadership.ng/capsized-seplat-oil-rig-operating-illegally-on-nigerian-waters-since-2016-nimasa/
If true, he choke ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2023
veecovee:

It takes a smart investor to decode what is happening and what Rabiu is doing. Capitalization can be manipulated, look at the income generating ability of BUA and the combined entities
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2023
Dangote with a net worth of $10.8B is the richest black man in the world according to 2023 Forbes list of richest black people in the world.

His compatriot Rabiu of BUA Groups ranks fourth on the list , with a net worth of $5.6B.

Number 2 on the list is Robert Smith with a net worth of $8 Billion.

He ( Dangote ) is often the market leader ( market shares and capitalisation ) in every industry he finds himself in Nigeria and West Africa by extension. Dangote Cement is an established example, Dangote Crude Oil Refinery will be another.

Will Dangote Foods play second to BUAFOODS in the food industry ?

Alhaji needs Dangote Foods to consolidate his black richest man position. Follow the money.

*** Not a buy / sell / hold recommendations. Due diligence please.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2023
CUTIX
Can anyone confirm it was actually marked down on 11th Aug or the date was changed?
I've searched and been watching out for the markdown but doesn't seems to be sure of it.
* Payment date is supposed to be 31st Aug.

FBNH
Buyers in market today......
With Femi Otedola as Non-Executive Director now, things might be looking up the more for the bank....

TRANSCORP
The average price so far has been N4......
Quite a lot of transactions at this price........with what looks more of sell-off........Or cross deals....
Still observing.......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7198) (7199) (7200) (7201) (7202) (7203) (7204) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.