Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872994 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7199) (7200) (7201) (7202) (7203) (7204) (7205) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mills55:

They have not paid complete. I received for part of my shares. Yet to receive the rest.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Just called Meristem. They said payment is processing. Whatever that means. Pay me my Fbnh dividend Abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
yMcy56:
CUTIX
Can anyone confirm it was actually marked down on 11th Aug or the date was changed?
I've searched and been watching out for the markdown but doesn't seems to be sure of it.
* Payment date is supposed to be 31st Aug.

FBNH
Buyers in market today......
With Femi Otedola as Non-Executive Director now, things might be looking up the more for the bank....

TRANSCORP
The average price so far has been N4......
Quite a lot of transactions at this price........with what looks more of sell-off........
Still observing.......
For cutix, I searched and saw qualification date is August 18th
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaddyGoo: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please does anyone have a contact at First Registrars?

Our NBL and Fidelity dividends in their hand seem to be coming from Pluto!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
vacanci:
Capsized Seplat Oil Rig Operating Illegally In Nigeria Since 2016 — NIMASA

https://leadership.ng/capsized-seplat-oil-rig-operating-illegally-on-nigerian-waters-since-2016-nimasa/

Abi na dem dey tiff our oyel

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
yMcy56:
CUTIX
Can anyone confirm it was actually marked down on 11th Aug or the date was changed?
I've searched and been watching out for the markdown but doesn't seems to be sure of it.
* Payment date is supposed to be 31st Aug.

FBNH
Buyers in market today......
With Femi Otedola as Non-Executive Director now, things might be looking up the more for the bank....

TRANSCORP
The average price so far has been N4......
Quite a lot of transactions at this price........with what looks more of sell-off........
Still observing.......

Please my sister, I'm yet to receive my complete dividend from FBNH. Got part of it two days ago, I was hoping they will pay in the rest, but till this moment. Please how do I go about it? Should I still be patient maybe it will come?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Abi na dem dey tiff our oyel

Good that another person is sawing what I am thinking. It isn't looking nice for Seplat if you add the Access Bank gobe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mfunkynation:

For cutix, I searched and saw qualification date is August 18th
Thanks a lot.
Amended Corporate Action wasn't uploaded on NGX probably.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mills55:
Please my sister, I'm yet to receive my complete dividend from FBNH. Got part of it two days ago, I was hoping they will pay in the rest, but till this moment. Please how do I go about it? Should I still be patient maybe it will come?
You can call or email them....
Contact attached below:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Let's see how the market will react tomorrow.There was so much activities in Transcorp today.By the time Transcorp finish buying all the power plants in Nigeria, the share price will begin to compete with Geregu and other big companies

https://www.thecable.ng/transcorp-led-consortium-acquires-60-stake-in-abuja-disco/amp

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
locodemy:
Let's see how the market will react tomorrow.There was so much activities in Transcorp today.By the time Transcorp finish buying all the power plants in Nigeria, the share price will begin to compete with Geregu and other big companies

https://www.thecable.ng/transcorp-led-consortium-acquires-60-stake-in-abuja-disco/amp

By then, you have to pray that all the revenue don't end up in the professional fee sinkhole.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
For Fidelity:

I suggest that you fill out the 'contact us form' on Fidelity's website OR email the two addresses provided stating your issues with First Registrars.
You will get a faster response than going directly to First Registrars who are as inefficient as you can find.

Jonah James
Member, Investor Relations
Tel: +234 816 544 8551
Email: jonah.james@fidelitybank.ng

Samuel Obioha
Head, Investor Relations
Tel: +234 (1) 448 0853
Email: samuel.obioha@fidelitybank.ng
I can't help with NBL

DaddyGoo:
Please does anyone have a contact at First Registrars?

Our NBL and Fidelity dividends in their hand seem to be coming from Pluto!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
locodemy:

They know where they are landing that's why Elumelu, wife, children, brothers and sisters, community people, inlaws etc are buying the shares of the company.Very soon they will own 75% of Transcorp shares and will be looking for mandatory takeover from the minority shareholders.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Thanks
customstreet:

I learnt that It would be concluded before the end of third quarter.

But I will advise you set December as your holding period

Similarly, I also learnt that Dangotesugar would be the coy that would metarmopised to DangoteFood where holder of Nascon would swap 11 of their shares for 10 of Dangotesugar and also holder of Rice would also swap their holding with Dangotesugar

This is not 100% confirmed but may be near the truth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaddyGoo: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
thesilentone:
For Fidelity:

I suggest that you fill out the 'contact us form' on Fidelity's website OR email the two addresses provided stating your issues with First Registrars.
You will get a faster response than going directly to First Registrars who are as inefficient as you can find.

Jonah James
Member, Investor Relations
Tel: +234 816 544 8551
Email: jonah.james@fidelitybank.ng

Samuel Obioha
Head, Investor Relations
Tel: +234 (1) 448 0853
Email: samuel.obioha@fidelitybank.ng
I can't help with NBL

Thanks so much sir. I will definitely reach out to them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
TRANSCORP: Could the insider info be more than the 4% MTO?
Quite a lot of supply @4 and quite a lot of picks as well......
Even though offer was more than bids, the price on a good day would have fallen.......yet, no serious dumping was witnessed till COB.....
It's well. smiley

PZ: Board meeting scheduled for 25th Aug....
Year end: MAY.

NASCON: Board meeting.....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39297_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC-_NOTICES_OF_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_-_NOTICE_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_AUGUST_2023.pdf

SEPLAT: Currency exchange rate for Q2 dividend.......
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39293_SEPLAT_ENERGY_PLC-ANNOUNCEMENT_ON_CURRENCY_EXCHANGE_RATE_FOR_Q2_2023_INTERIM_DIVIDEND__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_AUGUST_2023.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
yMcy56:
TRANSCORP: Could the insider info be more than the 4% MTO?
Quite a lot of supply @4 and quite a lot of picks as well......
Even though offer was more than bids,vthe price on a good day would have fallen.......yet, no serious dumping was witnessed till COB.....
It's well. smiley

PZ: Board meeting scheduled for 25th Aug....
Year end: MAY.

NASCON: Board meeting.....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39297_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC-_NOTICES_OF_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_-_NOTICE_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_AUGUST_2023.pdf

SEPLAT: Currency exchange rate for Q2 dividend.......
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39293_SEPLAT_ENERGY_PLC-ANNOUNCEMENT_ON_CURRENCY_EXCHANGE_RATE_FOR_Q2_2023_INTERIM_DIVIDEND__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_AUGUST_2023.pdf

This splat exchange rate is out right stealing. They should pay the dividend in dollars if they can't go with government rate at the official window
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
This splat exchange rate is out right stealing. They should pay the dividend in dollars if they can't go with government rate at the official window
Lol. It's still okay na.
N759.86 = $1
You want them to pay you black market rate? grin
Is govt rate not around that figure?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. It's still okay na.
N759.86 = $1
The government rate is btw 830-850.Or they pay in dollars because they earned in dollars.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Problem is retail investors are too docile and sheepish . They give the opportunity to decide how you want to be paid but you need a Nigerian Certificate for Capital Importation ("CCI"wink which are certificates issued by banks for importation of cash (foreign currency Inflow) for investment as Equity or Loan, and also for importation of machinery and equipment for investment as Equity or Loan. This is a complex process and the Central bank will frustrate you especially if you are a retail investor .
However Retail investors should be able to raise issues like this during AGM or at least go and make some noise on twitter and make sure it gets to Seplat . it's listed on the LSE and things like that can affect them but I have noticed we are more interested in twitter spaces where you "shoot your shot ". Did you see how quickly they put out a statement after the rig incidence? If it were not for LSE , you will wait forever for a statement . We have a guy who goes and tweet our weekly activities of NGX on Twitter and he drops them here but How many have followed him? If we stay together , we can achieve much . The other day , People were complaining about the way Ardova delisted . People are also scared now that when Transcorp power is unbundled, they will be delisted from the NGX . Go on twitter and make some noise about it. Copy SEC Nigeria and NGX . These companies can not come to the market and use retail investors to get a sound footing and profitability and when it is time to reap your dividends, they delist . Tweet, retweet, stay together and this rubbish will stop . Any foreign company wanting to deal with a company like that will think twice . My 2 kobo.

Streetinvestor2:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Now that townhall is the minister for oil.Is that not hammer for oando .Oando will soon be next big thing no wonder they want to buy out minority shareholders for kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. It's still okay na.
N759.86 = $1
Its not too bad though they can do more. I love the fact that they pay quarterly.
At this exchange rate of theirs we should be getting about 22.8 naira per share for the quarter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by reucom: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
I got my FBNH dividends as well. I'm gonna sell soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mpeace:
Its not too bad though they can do more. I love the fact that they pay quarterly.
At this exchange rate of theirs we should be getting about 22.8 naira per share for the quarter.
That's the attraction in Seplat ..Quarterly dividend is sweet.. I dey buy am for NGX.. and LSE

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Mpeace:
That means they pay 4 times in a year.How much was the naira payment for the first quarter of the year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pls has con oil paid dividend for Yr end 2022 or has anyone received dividend this yr from con oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 3:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Forger the initial plan for buy out of minority shareholders. There's no shaking with Oando. Expected positive announcements soon.

Streetinvestor2:
Now that townhall is the minister for oil.Is that not hammer for oando .Oando will soon be next big thing no wonder they want to buy out minority shareholders for kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
The government rate is btw 830-850.Or they pay in dollars because they earned in dollars.
That's the official rate.
They can't use black market rate.
Besides, SEPLAT pays quarterly, 4 times a year.
The coy operates/is listed in Nigeria and is bound to pay in Nigeria currency.......how many retailers have domiciliary acct? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Topson88: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2023
I have had mytradebook log in renewed by GTL but am still struggling to order a sell. Does anyone else have this problem with mytradebook?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Looks like August will not witness major declines like some other years. However the bull seem to be taking an August break. Waiting for the next stimuli to act. The market acted unconcerned with the declaration of Ministers and announcement of their portfolios. The bulls and bears are now waiting for mid year audited results of the banks that will pay interim dividend and other major political developments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Topson88:
I have had mytradebook log in renewed by GTL but am still struggling to order a sell. Does anyone else have this problem with mytradebook?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2023
For those that want to take early positions.

NASCON ANNOUNCE MERGER CONSIDERATION BOARD MEETING

(1) (2) (3) ... (7199) (7200) (7201) (7202) (7203) (7204) (7205) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, floydmayweather, Wiseadebiye, Boshins, naturalflow, bbduty, Emndy(m), dammybrite, adamx23(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.