Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854876 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) (7213) (7214) (7215) ... (7745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:

instead so went for international brew

as i use to say we go chop the inter brew together when the time come

grin
Thank you o.
But does anybody wish they had invested thier whole holdings in it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:
Ekuu enjoyment Dangote sugar cool

grin grin

Absolutely true Boss....you're always spot on...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:
I remember a post where we beg pple to not miss DS if they have missed Nacho... those who listen and took action weldone. those who do not. hope still plenty
grin grin grin grin

God bless you. na my full chest i take enter with both feet. we die there

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
jarkbauer:
My stock valuation is currently @92% of my investment capital.

My total loss in dollar terms currently stands at 19.04%.
Bye bye NGX.

Wondering why I’m thanking T
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bbbwings:

1 mill paper profit. Thank you o.

lol see questions oo,, bad thing i learn from Agba embarassed one stock investor, reason i dont rush to stock o i take my time to buy stock. this way grow cash faster sha but u got to be careful.. it not for the faint hearted investor grin

NB: I owns 3 stock this time with DS be the highest percentage not everyone like Alhaji sha

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bbbwings:
Thank you o.

Nope...
Its pretty tough one to invest ...
ur holdin in one single stock...
One single event can wreck ur capital...
Other stocks in banking, insurance, oil & gas still delivered. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:

lol see questions oo,, bad thing i learn from Agba embarassed one stock investor, reason i dont rush to stock o i take my time to buy stock. this way grow cash faster sha but u got to be careful.. it not for the faint hearted investor grin

NB: I owns 3 stock this time with DS be the hign hest percentage not everyone like Alhaji sha

grin grin grin
Abeg show us the way for the Next one cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Salvationone: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oga currentprice,

Please help with the stock.

Let take position.

Thank you.

currentprice:

events have overtaken such particular stock.. it has done better than I expected self... so no need to look toward that again

watch out for the sector that yet to fully release their Q2 report... plenty goody to cash out shocked

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omosuji(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:
I remember a post where we beg pple to not miss DS if they have missed Nacho... those who listen and took action weldone. those who do not. hope still plenty
grin grin grin grin

Took your advice!. 166% up as at today!.

Thank you o🙏.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
omosuji:

Took your advice!. 166% up as at today!.

Thank you o🙏.

Weldone bro. enjoy your hard earns loot

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:

NB: I owns 3 stock this time with DS be the highest percentage not everyone like Alhaji sha

grin grin grin

Alhaji Dangote has been making me smile daily from Dangote Flour to Dangote Sugar to Dangote Cement

Waiting for Dangote Foods and Dangote Petrochemical Refinery grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
yMcy56:
CWG
Anybody noticed this stock of recent?
One of the hot stocks around this time......

Saw one news about the company.....

@currentprice one of your recommended stocks is doing well in market o.

i remember I mention the stock but did nothing about it because it wasn't my type of stock base on how heavy i use to enter my stock.. can see it has surpass my FP self same as conoil i mention when selling around N20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
ukay2:

Alhaji Dangote has been making me smile daily from Dangote Flour to Dangote Sugar to Dangote Cement

Waiting for Dangote Foods and Dangote Petrochemical Refinery grin
Have you said "thank you" to Dangote today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Good one! A big thank you to Oga Customstreet too he really helped with info about the impending DangoteFoods .
currentprice:
Ekuu enjoyment Dangote sugar cool

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
I guess it was oga Emma that drew the first attention as per the value in it to me.And he did post extensive work done about it.Oga current collobrated. The custom Street did the final nailing. You all did this forum a great service....21 salute

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
Missed out on this DangSugar.
And I'm here everyday.
Shd ve dived in heavily.
Was busy accumulating banking stocks
that pay interim dividend (uba, zenith, access,gtb).
I too love dividends.
My consolation is I owe some DangS with an average buying price of around N3. Not much.
Just 35,000 shares.
But I shd ve been averaging up all this time.
The painful tin is I thought of doing so but failed to act.
Lessons learnt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:
events have overtaken such particular stock.. it has done better than I expected self... so no need to look toward that again

watch out for the sector that yet to fully release their Q2 report... plenty goody to cash out shocked

grin grin grin
Sector to fully release their result:
Banking? U.G.A.Z ?

Nice to see you back on the thread boss.
You're too far from us o.
That "particular stock" you mentioned, you deprived us of the goodies nah. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I guess it was oga Emma that drew the first attention as per the value in it to me.And he did post extensive work done about it.Oga current collobrated. The custom Street did the final nailing. You all did this forum a great service....21 salute
Well said!
@Customstreet really nailed it with the insider tips.
Thanks to all the bosses. Una too much. 🙌

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
Anybody noticed that @Locodemy deactivated his handle?? Maybe because of the MH label?
I don't think things should be degenerating to this level, especially those that one can be referencing some of their invaluable contributions and with which we newbies can be learning one or two things from their stock experiences from time to time. 😕

No one is perfect or Mr/Ms know all, that's one of the advantages of this platform, to learn, unlearn and re-learn......dont mind my English, e fit no correct......but at least you have idea of what I'm trying to say.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Fixed!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
currentprice:

price was less than N20 as at this post this year cheesy

grin grin grin grin

You do well chairman.

I wished I sold all my UCAP and loaded more units back then

Na the next bus to board I dey anticipate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bbbwings:
Thank you o.

Me!!!

Wished I sold all my asset and loaded Dangote Sugar.

There is always one or two stocks that perform exceptionally every year. If one can spot it early, na massive cash out

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
vacanci:

God bless you. na my full chest i take enter with both feet. we die there

grin grin grin. We live there grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
yMcy56:
Anybody noticed that @Locodemy deactivated his handle?? Maybe because of the MH label?
I don't think things should be degenerating to this level, especially those that one can be referencing some of their invaluable contributions and with which we newbies can be learning one or two things from their stock experiences from time to time. 😕

No one is perfect or Mr/Ms know all, that's one of the advantages of this platform, to learn, unlearn and re-learn......dont mind my English, e fit no correct......but at least you have idea of what I'm trying to say.
Really, but the monkey hunting was an old talk.we wr compering note on Transcorp and caverton few days ago.Abi people saw his call for caverton as MH

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:42am On Aug 26, 2023
yMcy56:

Mr. Loco, please come back and overlook what made you angry. You are a VIP here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Mr Locodemy if you're seeing this, we appreciate you and want you to come back stronger....these noise makers have never mattered at all at all and they never will. Ignore them and continue sharing your valuable thoughts abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Locodemy please come back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2023
leparj:
Missed out on this DangSugar.
And I'm here everyday.
Shd ve dived in heavily.
Was busy accumulating banking stocks
that pay interim dividend (uba, zenith, access,gtb).
I too love dividends.
My consolation is I owe some DangS with an average buying price of around N3. Not much.
Just 35,000 shares.
But I shd ve been averaging up all this time.
The painful tin is I thought of doing so but failed to act.
Lessons learnt.
Wow, just imagine having substantial units at this price. It's true that one only needs a few stocks (1 to 3) to make it big in the stock market, even if you have a portfolio of many stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2023
Ekuu weekend o
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2023
edwardaigb:

Mr. Loco, please come back and overlook what made you angry. You are a VIP here.

@loco what happen now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2023
seyisanya:
Wow, just imagine having substantial units at this price. It's true that one only needs a few stocks[b] (1 to 3) to make it big in the stock market[/b], even if you have a portfolio of many stocks.

I tell you Boss.

but if the stock lose 5% and u see value lost at a go. na die

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7209) (7210) (7211) (7212) (7213) (7214) (7215) ... (7745) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eziokwunwoko(m), iHaveMadeiT2, tayejay(m), Willie2015, richforever123, sophy17(m), TsarZed, ayufun, ProphetUtuocha, SetrakusRa(m), robobo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.