Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10911527 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7210) (7211) (7212) (7213) (7214) (7215) (7216) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2023
currentprice:

I tell you Boss.

but if the stock lose 5% and u see value lost at a go. na die

grin grin grin
You're right oga mii. A good dose of discipline is required!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
currentprice:

I tell you Boss.

but if the stock lose 5% and u see value lost at a go. na die

grin grin grin
It looks like a good strategy if you are very sure after DD.You pick one stock and target is 100 percent and you sell off and come back next year.It looks that is what one oga here did with gt bank and that has been his investment strategy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
It looks like a good strategy if you are very sure after DD.You pick one stock and target is 100 percent and you sell off and come back next year.It looks that is what one oga here did with gt bank and that has been his investment strategy

If the strategy come backfire, you go just deactivate your Nairaland account sharp sharp, especially if you don market that stock as the next big thing to happen on NGX

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

If the strategy come backfire, you go just deactivate your Nairaland account sharp sharp, especially if you don market that stock as the next big thing to happen on NGX
Deactivate ke,you go just bone face afterall na faceless forum. Na the person no do him own DD,you can't come and kill yourself, lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Deactivate ke,you go just bone face afterall na faceless forum. Na the person no do him own DD,you can't come and kill yourself, lol

One sure stock is a dangerous strategy, dividing the funds for speculation on 2 to 4 stocks is better

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2023
It looks things have changed at sec.I wrote a complain letter to one registrar and copied sec.I am surprised to get copied letter from sec to the registrar to resolve the issue. This has never happened before.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

Lol.. reason you cant just buy any stock. if u see that stock self u cant just buy at any price. the strategy required plenty patience .. GtB was attractive at N25 with history of dividend payment yet it not a good buy for this strategy cheesy

seeing gTB slide below 20 was a green flag for the strategy, at N16 was a grave robber price good for the strategy.

Agba enter all around 18 with a 2 years period target but cash out easily at 100%

what was his waiting time before buy the GTB is another thing to learn .

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
currentprice:

Lol.. reason you cant just buy any stock. if u see that stock self u cant just buy at any price. the strategy required plenty patience .. GtB was attractive at N25 with history of dividend payment yet it not a good buy for this strategy cheesy

seeing gTB slide below 20 was a green flag for the strategy, at N16 was a grave robber price good for the strategy.

Agba enter all around 18 with a 2 years period target but cash out easily at 100%

what was his waiting time before buy the GTB is another thing to learn .

grin grin grin grin
I guess his loot is cooling off in one money market fund for another strike next year.They say the vulture is a very patient bird.And that is the hardest thing in this market

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
currentprice:
I remember a post where we beg pple to not miss DS if they have missed Nacho... those who listen and took action weldone. those who do not. hope still plenty
grin grin grin grin

I dey suspect you this man...shey you be winch ni grin

You must be an investment banker with some privilege information that gives you edge over others. Not today that your stock call has been on point! e.g vita foam, DF, Okomu, and more recently CWG, Nahco, DS just to mention a few.

It’s good to have someone of your pedigree and knowledge on this platform.

Keep it up bro.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Foundationchamp(f): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
It looks things have changed at sec.I wrote a complain letter to one registrar and copied sec.I am surprised to get copied letter from sec to the registrar to resolve the issue. This has never happened before.

Please,what email did you copy sec with. They never reply me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2023
ebuka1997:
WAPCO and DANGcem https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/25/umahi-insists-on-concrete-technology-for-road-projects-ready-to-fight-contractors/
WAPCO is a stock to watch out for . Their ECO - Friendly Roadcem that just got launched will be a game changer in Nigeria infrastructural space and the new administration is in love with the Roadcem by WAPCO.

The expiration of the Pioneer Status Incentive made them incur a higher tax expenses in H1 , if not the H1 result would have been fantastic. The PSI is likely to be re-introduced , if government reintroduce it , WAPCO will be a very safe investment

Generally, Nigeria stocks are very very cheap , I pray this new government succeeds so local investors can smile sweetly to the bank

FOLLOW THE MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Foundationchamp:

Please,what email did you copy sec with. They never reply me
sec@sec.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Good day boss, pls I havea question, that's if you don't mind, pls do you have an idea on how share certificates Dematerializion works? I submitted some share certificates to my broker meristem since the beginning of the month, and till now, whenever I chat their support up they keep telling me they are still working on it. Feedback will be appreciated sir, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gurus in the house, any thoughts on best time to sell Dang Sugar if one doesn’t want to participate in the restructuring?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
lexy2lexy:
Gurus in the house, any thoughts on best time to sell Dang Sugar if one doesn’t want to participate in the restructuring?

Sell immediately on Monday morning

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Savage response. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sell on Monday, regret on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
unite4real:

Savage response. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sell on Monday, regret on Tuesday.

What does he want again after making over 100% in about 6 months. The best thing is to sell, so that he can sleep well at night

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
ttmax09:
Good day boss, pls I havea question, that's if you don't mind, pls do you have an idea on how share certificates Dematerializion works? I submitted some share certificates to my broker meristem since the beginning of the month, and till now, whenever I chat their support up they keep telling me they are still working on it. Feedback will be appreciated sir, thanks.

Share certificates Dematerializion involves
1. The stockbroking firm
2. The registrars to the company's shares
3. Cscs Plc.
Among the three parties the bulk of the work is at the registrars office. The broker intiates while cscs receives after the job has been done at the registrars office.
At the registrars office, they check and scrutinize the ownership by confirming your signature among other things. If positive, they send the outcome to cscs and your shares are deposited electronically in your cscs account.
The time it takes them to do this is what gives the duration of demat process basically.

Most of the stockbroking firm will send out your certificates within three days and they just keep waiting till the registrars answer them.

However, all things being equal, without any irregularities from the investors details with the registrars, demat process is three weeks max.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Lol,this kind question no need answer.I hope he will equally ask what to do with the money after selling..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Popson92: 4:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Good Morning everyone
Which ETF can someone look at the moment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2023
This place is now operating like the market. When market close, comments close. Its not on Monday that you'll decide what you're to going to buy on Monday. For me, I've been eyeing Guiness at 60. I believe it can effortlessly deliver 20 percent at this point but then my strategy focuses more on compounding little gains over a period rather than 100 percent at once except for clear opportunities like Glaxo and Dangsugar trending now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Kreos44:
This place is now operating like the market. When market close, comments close. Its not on Monday that you'll decide what you're to going to buy on Monday. For me, I've been eyeing Guiness at 60. I believe it can effortlessly deliver 20 percent at this point but then my strategy focuses more on compounding little gains over a period rather than 100 percent at once except for clear opportunities like Glaxo and Dangsugar trending now.
please what's moving TRANSCORP and is sub #10 visible?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 8:20am On Aug 27, 2023
Princkez:
please what's moving TRANSCORP and is sub #10 visible?

I mentioned here that possibly 4% MTO by Tony at a price between current market price and price paid to Otedola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2023
lexy2lexy:

Between N55-60 before suspension would be place on it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LegitWebsites: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Kreos44:

True.

Liked, Shared And Followed.

X (Formerly Called Twitter) is another Great Stock To Buy at The Moment because of The Verified Badges and It's Adshares Repayment To Verified Users.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2023
LegitWebsites:

True.

Liked, Shared And Followed.

X (Formerly Called Twitter) is another Great Stock To Buy at The Moment because of The Verified Badges and It's Adshares Repayment To Verified Users.
Great, but this place is for Nigerian stocks.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2023
customstreet:

Between N55-60 before suspension would be place on it
I hope it pulls back a little before getting to this point.
Those who are already fully loaded will not like it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Princkez:
https://nairametrics.com/2023/08/26/fbn-holdings-employee-purchases-n28-8-million-worth-of-shares/....I don't really know which of these is correct....https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/65_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_-_NOTIFICATION_OF_INSIDER_DEALING.pdf....one is saying bought and the other sales .
The NGX link says "sell" that's likely correct but btw, I didn't realise that just an employee as it stated in the document is considered an insider and ought to notify the NGX of any sale or purchase of his employer shares. I thought this was limited to directors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Can anyone make a call what dangota food dividend going forward would be.I am a dividend hunter that is why I am wondering if it is introduce at anything above #100 without reconstruction of sugar.Do you think it can pay upto #5 if introduce at #100 and above

(1) (2) (3) ... (7210) (7211) (7212) (7213) (7214) (7215) (7216) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kaykehin, IamR, SetrakusRa(m), stepbystep1010, bbduty, femu(m), Hedgefunds, aj8(m), Prince081 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.