Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10908414 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7227) (7228) (7229) (7230) (7231) (7232) (7233) ... (7760) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2023
megawealth01:

Too much sugar dey purge ooooo... I speak in parables grin

grin grin grin I missed Bua food and ll not miss this mba. God help me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2023
edwardaigb:

grin grin grin I missed Bua food and ll not miss this mba. God help me. grin

75% on just one stock? Is that not too much a risk?

Do what works for you sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2023
phoinix:
Do you mean directly without a broker?

You must trade through a broker. I don't know how third-party brokers (like the fintechs that are not licensed/dealing members of the NGX) operate. If you trade through the likes of Morgan, Meristem, etc (online or analogue), you can buy and sell same day.

When is it applicable?

The buyer's money and seller's money settle 'officially' in T+3days at the brokers' settlement banks. The reason why you are told you will get your proceeds in T+3days. Same period for transfer of the shares at CSCS, even though you can sell before it's 'transfer' is concluded. This lag is an improvement on the old order even though I think with current technology, it can be eliminated.

I don't believe this to be the case, but I'm not arguing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
Frangel:
Do you mean directly without a broker?
You must trade through a broker. I don't know how third-party brokers (like the fintechs that are not licensed/dealing members of the NGX) operate. If you trade through the likes of Morgan, Meristem, etc (online or analogue), you can buy and sell same day.

When is it applicable?
The buyer's money and seller's money settle 'officially' in T+3days at the brokers' settlement banks. The reason why you are told you will get your proceeds in T+3days. Same period for transfer of the shares at CSCS, even though you can sell before it's 'transfer' is concluded. This lag is an improvement on the old order even though I think with current technology, it can be eliminated.

I don't believe this to be the case, but I'm not arguing.

Thank you, this was helpful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2023
GTCO 50k interim dividend

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Princkez:
TRANSCORP
Whether nay sayers like it or not, one day Transcorp go make us proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Princkez:

Where is the evidence
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
Time to ''run after'' the banks and leave DANGSUGAR and NASCON alone!...Interesting days ahead!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2023
Princkez:

I can't imagine uba declaring anything short of same

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
debeey87:

I can't imagine uba declaring anything short of same
Dont you think Elumelu will rather invest it in the bank to enable "greater value" for shareholders rather than increase the dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2023
This month is for the banking sector. Especially the UGAZ. If you didnt enter today, you go pay more on monday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Mpeace:
Dont you think Elumelu will rather invest it in the bank to enable "greater value" for shareholders rather than increase the dividends?

A little largesse here for the FX windfall doesn't stop the bank from investing for greater value. They increased employees salaries because of the same reason so why shouldn't shareholders benefit as well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.

Zenith Bank should pay 50k

Access Bank and UBA should pay 30k to 35k
zenith will pay 55k and access 40k.I can't predict uba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.

Kinda qtco interim stunt Uncle Emma oooo! Access and Uba should dance around 40k oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Thank you.

Kinda qtco interim stunt Uncle Emma oooo! Access and Uba should dance around 40k oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Princkez:

GTCO @38 is paying 50k interim dividend while Fidelity @7.71 is paying 25k interim dividend. No wonder why folks were busy rushing Fidelity 2day.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2023
ogoo4real:

GTCO @38 is paying 50k interim dividend while Fidelity @7.71 is paying 25k interim dividend. No wonder why folks were busy rushing Fidelity 2day.
Fidelity will hit #10 next week

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
It was all eyes on DANGFOODS and the CUTIX dividend sneaked in yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2023
Princkez:

Good news.
When is the payment date?

Hope Uba, Zenith and Access will declare good interim dividends too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tyllapia: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hello the gurus in the house, I'm new to investing in the stock exchange, I have a fund of 500k doing nothing in my acct. I would love to start from somewhere. Hopefully I can be shown what it takes to start earning in the stock market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ekuu weekend o

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ekuu preparation for next week banking Bull

I gave my opinion few days ago that, this year is not year to sell stock, look for some time around February cheesy

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
This is a serious challenge. Then we should be expecting something big from the remaining banks.Oga currentl is like you are seeing the future. Time to speculate with this bank because the bull is heading thr way

I have advice anyone with left over cash to go for a sector not yet fully release their Q2 report..

Honestly with what on ground and the pointer all along, banking sector appears very undervalued. Bank like UBA will soon cross 20 for our korokoro eyes while d like of fidelity cross 10..

My oga will soon realised that he sold GTB too early @ 100% gain grin anyway 100% on100 's million of naira no be moi moi shocked

Fingars crossed

grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
tyllapia:
Hello the gurus in the house, I'm new to investing in the stock exchange, I have a fund of 500k doing nothing in my acct. I would love to start from somewhere. Hopefully I can be shown what it takes to start earning in the stock market.

Come over to investment one stockbrokers. you will be well guided.

The first step after setting your investment objective is to open an account.

Click on the third link on my signature to open a stock/cscs account for free.
Requirements:

Passport photo
Id card
Utility bill not older than three months
Your signature

Get in touch with the phone numbers on my signature for more clarifications.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lionshare: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2023
whats wrong with INTBREW??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbanimu11: 5:19am On Sep 02, 2023
Good morning great investors, please between Morgancapital Securities and Meristem Securities which one is best for beginners
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by handsomebolanle: 6:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Sir emmanuelewumi

I’ve been watching this stock UCAP.

What is your opinion? Is it good a good buy at the current price? I’m going long term

(1) (2) (3) ... (7227) (7228) (7229) (7230) (7231) (7232) (7233) ... (7760) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Teeonebaba(m), FreeStuffsNG, Plus10(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.