Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10848014 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7229) (7230) (7231) (7232) (7233) (7234) (7235) ... (7741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Am using both, but I prefer Morgan Capital cos of their itrade platform. You can just key in a particular amount you want to invest in a stock press the £ symbol and it will calculate the quantity nd all charges for you which makes it easy. But meristem platform is not so. You have to calculate everything by yourself

I just learnt the use of that £ sign.
Do you know how to create the Watchlist under Market View? Anyone else could help, please.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2023
Generational low gangs rightnow grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:21am On Sep 03, 2023
MARKET BREAKOUT FROM NSE ASI HIGH
NSE All Share Index breakout from its all time high at 66357.23 in August and have already started September in impressive bullish momentum. To sustain this four-month rally, the index will require additional bullish "power"; otherwise, we may be witnessing a false breakout.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:
NSE All Share Index breakout from its all time high at 66357.23 in August and have already started September in impressive bullish momentum. To sustain this four-month rally, the index will require additional bullish "power"; otherwise, we may be witnessing a false breakout.
grin grin grin grin grin

Q3 power may sustain it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Banking Sector Index Showing Strong Reversal At Its All Time High!
The banking sector index showed a strong reversal signal last week as the index pullback touching its previous all time high. Banks, such as UBA, Zennith, FBNH, GTCO, Fidelity etc also show similar characteristics.

PLAN YOUR TRADES AND TRADE YOUR PLANS
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:39am On Sep 03, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Q3 power may sustain it
...exactly what is needed!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga mi sir, so technically what should we do, hold, sell, buy or wait cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2023
pluto09:

Oga mi sir, so technically what should we do, hold, sell, buy or wait cheesy grin
Oga pluto09, this is still hold o. Lower timeframe charts are still good too. And of course, we should avoid buying at resistance; highly risky!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2023
BullBearMkt:

Oga pluto09, this is still hold o. Lower timeframe charts are still good too. And of course, we should avoid buying at resistance; highly risky!
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2023
currentprice:
Ekuu preparation for next week banking Bull

I gave my opinion few days ago that, this year is not year to sell stock, look for some time around February cheesy

grin grin grin
I have been using GPRS and drone to trace your house shocked. I want to come and steal that your bedsheet, abi na speadsheet you call am. So, in your own interest, you better sell it to me now or else grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
kolaish:
I have been using GPRS and drone to trace your house shocked. I want to come and steal that your bedsheet, abi na speadsheet you call am. So, in your own interest, you better sell it to me now or else grin
You are on a wild goose chase because I have located the bedsheet and am about to pick it together with the pillow and his entire bedroom.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by agbanimu11: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Happy Sunday to you all, please kindly enlight me on TRANSCORP is it good to buy at the moment , I mean at the current rate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamp: 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
good evening people

is StanbicIBTC stockbrokers customer friendly. Am looking for a broker to register with.

please can some advice me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
jamp:
good evening people

is StanbicIBTC stockbrokers customer friendly. Am looking for a broker to register with.

Go and open an account with MERISTEM, www.meritrade.com, and thank me later
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by joedguy: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
What is wrong with MYTRADEBOOK. Are the not coming back online again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
dapix:

Go and open an account with MERISTEM, www.meritrade.com, and thank me later
grin

Lol why meristem?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
please who knows the admin.? One of our great contributors here - Customstreet said is account has been banned from commenting, please house anyone that can help reach the moderator to resolve this. thank you
Shalom428:
Please follow Pa Emma's advise ... Read books , read comments , start small to gain real experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Labdi69:

Lol why meristem?

Because I have tried others, and they have the best response time to my complains

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
jamp:
good evening people

Check us out at Investment One stockbrokers, you will get all you need as per quality service.

click the third link on my signature to open account for free.
I will personally be on ground to give you a VIP treatment
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kereokwu(f): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
As a novice, I mean original jejece 3yrs ago when I became interested in stocks.
1. I followed the discussions here, I asked my questions and got answers
2. Watched YouTube videos about stock investing
3. Opened an account with Morgan capital cos a. They had these YouTube training on how to trade
b. I like their itrade live platform
c. Their fees/ commissions were affordable
d. I don't stay in Lagos but was able to seamlessly open account and fund it.
4. I funded the account(with my tashere funds then) but didn't trade till after 6months(too long sha, don't mind me, was trying to be too careful). The funding gives access to some features.

I'm so grateful to God and everyone here for their immense contributions. I'm far better than I was. Thanks

Pls I don't work or know anyone in Morgan capital, just sharing my experience.

Labdi69:

Lol why meristem?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
I am heavy in IB at the moment. It constitutes about 45% of my portfolio.
While the company has good future, the current situation is concerning.
I am not exactly worried. However, I think that the company should change its directors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kereokwu:
As a novice, I mean original jejece 3yrs ago when I became interested in stocks.
1. I followed the discussions here, I asked my questions and got answers
2. Watched YouTube videos about stock investing
3. Opened an account with Morgan capital cos a. They had these YouTube training on how to trade
b. I like their itrade live platform
c. Their fees/ commissions were affordable
d. I don't stay in Lagos but was able to seamlessly open account and fund it.
4. I funded the account(with my tashere funds then) but didn't trade till after 6months(too long sha, don't mind me, was trying to be too careful). The funding gives access to some features.

I'm so grateful to God and everyone here for their immense contributions. I'm far better than I was. Thanks

Pls I don't work or know anyone in Morgan capital, just sharing my experience.

Wow very inspiring read. Thanks for sharing. I’m currently at the level you were 3 years ago lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 12:47am On Sep 04, 2023
GTCO result is fantastic, Access - Zenith - UBA will release a little less or better results, all things being equal, a bull is expected in these companies, Fidelity inclusive. But it's important to trade with caution, especially the newbies. Everything looks good but my chart sings caution. Safe!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hayyawithme: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2023
chunkuli:
please who knows the admin.? One of our great contributors here - Customstreet said is account has been banned from commenting, please house anyone that can help reach the moderator to resolve this. thank you

They enemies of progress in this group has reported him custom street to the moderator.
That's why he got the ban.

Why did they report him?; Because of his information on Dangote Sugar which all of them benefited from. But because ordinary human like me fellow to benefit that's why they were not happy because they want all good thing to be for them.

With that they judge him that he is leaking insider information.

Contribute positively to the forum, they will not, rather they turn themselves to guest monitoring spirit reading.and benefiting from all the good information being given given out from free minded people here, after they will go to their evil created various WhatsApp to gossip and carried out their evils

Even in those their evil WhatsApp group, they can never recommend openly any stock to buy,hold or sell but if they see anyone out to help others they call him or her names.

Evil people

Did they all buy Dangote Sugar, Nascon etc.which customstreet talk about? Yes.

His only offence is that they claimed that he made it open open in to the general public.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2023
chunkuli:
CustomStreet is a treasure that must be protected, a lot of people have made millions from his credible and trusted information. He's meant to be celebrated , not banned . Admin / moderator, Seun , please do the needful. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Labdi69: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2023
hayyawithme:

They enemies of progress in this group has reported him custom street to the moderator.
That's why he got the ban.

Why did they report him?; Because of his information on Dangote Sugar which all of them benefited from. But because ordinary human like me fellow to benefit that's why they were not happy because they want all good thing to be for them.

With that they judge him that he is leaking insider information.

Contribute positively to the forum, they will not, rather they turn themselves to guest monitoring spirit reading.and benefiting from all the good information being given given out from free minded people here, after they will go to their evil created various WhatsApp to gossip and carried out their evils

Even in those their evil WhatsApp group, they can never recommend openly any stock to buy,hold or sell but if they see anyone out to help others they call him or her names.

Evil people

Did they all buy Dangote Sugar, Nascon etc.which customstreet talk about? Yes.

His only offence is that they claimed that he made it open open in to the general public.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hpymoment(f): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2023
Hi everyone
Happy new month
I came across a comment on Facebook where one said she’s using her extra 1k or 2k to buy stocks every week and that particular comment struck my interest.

As a naira lander, I ran here cos I know here is the best place to learn more without falling. I don’t want to be a trader at least not now, I just want to be like the commenter above cos I no too get money but I want to compound my dividends for future purposes.

Please fam, lead me on a baby steps on how to go about this. Thanks to you all 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2023
chunkuli:

Any mad admin that suspend customstreet is mentally unstable. Suspend me please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2023
chunkuli:

same happen to OGG

Cc Admin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2023
Shalom428:
GTCO result is fantastic, Access - Zenith - UBA will release a little less or better results, all things being equal, a bull is expected in these companies, Fidelity inclusive. But it's important to trade with caution, especially the newbies. Everything looks good but my chart sings caution. Safe!

nothing stop GTB price to move to stanbicibtc junction

outstanding share is not enough good reason for the gap cheesy

grin grin grin,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7229) (7230) (7231) (7232) (7233) (7234) (7235) ... (7741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ndept, Nvednutfr33(m), Princkez, rebekah2011(m), dangle, Zegra, crownprince2017 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.