Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876422 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
freeman67:

You didn't mention the banks name. How will people that want to touchlight it for us knows which abi na all the banks you want make them touchlight...?

I want to be sure im not d only obe experiencing this shabby service....

My job moves me across states in Nigeria. It could that im just experiencing transit sickness on my travels
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Meerahbel: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
NotAWierdo:
Does this signal another further naira devaluation of the official window in the short-term?
https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/17/exchange-rate-devalues-to-n848-on-ie-window/
obviously.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Buzochi: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
What is wrong with Chapel Hill Denham limited portal.

I can't login and their phone number doesn't connect.

How can I login?

Any solution?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Niyijac: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jclassiq(m): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
The oversabi in this section is nauseating sometimes. Everybody showing off..

Somebody coming here for the first time would feel like fish out of water.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
Locotrader:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39607_GEREGU_POWER_PLC-_QUARTER_3_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2023.pdf
seem the expected acquisition of another plant will fall into next year. same dividend regime expectation. Thanks for the upload.!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2023
NotAWierdo:
Does this signal another further naira devaluation of the official window in the short-term?
https://nairametrics.com/2023/10/17/exchange-rate-devalues-to-n848-on-ie-window/

Obviously . with black market at 1100 today . people need to be prepared for more pain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Many of those who end up losing money in the market are those who are controlled by what Warren Buffett calls the fear-and-greed cycle.

These people invest in the market because they heard that people are making money from one investment (greed). But by the time they enter, the market is already frothy and the values of their investments decline. They then sell out of fear of losing it all. In the end, they have bought high and sold low, thereby losing money.

It is those who stay in the market, through its highs and lows, who can benefit from compound growth. Research has shown that the market rises more than it falls, and that the longer one stays in the market, the higher the probability of making money and the lower the probability of losing it. Over the last 94 years, bear markets took place in 21.4 of those years, according to Hartford Funds. That means stocks have been on the rise 78% of the time.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2023
essentialone:
Many of those who end up losing money in the market are those who are controlled by what Warren Buffett calls the fear-and-greed cycle.

These people invest in the market because they heard that people are making money from one investment (greed). But by the time they enter, the market is already frothy and the values of their investments decline. They then sell out of fear of losing it all. In the end, they have bought high and sold low, thereby losing money.

It is those who stay in the market, through its highs and lows, who can benefit from compound growth. Research has shown that the market rises more than it falls, and that the longer one stays in the market, the higher the probability of making money and the lower the probability of losing it. Over the last 94 years, bear markets took place in 21.4 of those years, according to Hartford Funds. That means stocks have been on the rise 78% of the time.

Lol so there were no periods of consolidation in those years. I think the periods of market inactivity is more than both bear and bull

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:30am On Oct 19, 2023
E ku market ooooo

Hope the “renewed” is getting the “Shege” going?

$1 already N1,140 (average)

£1 already N1,400 (average)

Let’s go

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2023
Good day house, both to the veterans and newbies alike, pls I I need suggestions on a good stock broker, what I mean by good stock broker, a broker that can give you all the needed services as at when due, I have cancelled Afrinvest and meristems, meristem seems to be the most useless broker of all time, not going to be using them for any single transaction going forward, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Meerahbel: 11:40am On Oct 19, 2023
ttmax09:
Good day house, both to the veterans and newbies alike, pls I I need suggestions on a good stock broker, what I mean by good stock broker, a broker that can give you all the needed services as at when due, I have cancelled Afrinvest and meristems, meristem seems to be the most useless broker of all time, not going to be using them for any single transaction going forward, thanks in anticipation.
Morgan capital

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Thank you, checking them out now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2023
Meerahbel:
Morgan capital
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2023
Meerahbel:
Morgan capital
Thanks, checking them out now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

Let’s go

Do not let a setback stop you, think of it as a mere incident that has to be overcome before you can reach your goal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Access interim dividend received.
It's a good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OldBeer: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Phlinx:

Do not let a setback stop you, think of it as a mere incident that has to be overcome before you can reach your goal.
You are wasting time on a perpetual old foool.
Rumor has it that he got burnt on the NSE and now resurfaces to gloat about the dollar rates. It's the only way he can be happy.

Do what others on the thread do and ignore him.
🚶‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
OldBeer:
Rumor has it that he got burnt on the NSE and now resurfaces to gloat about the dollar rates. It's the only way he can be happy.

🚶‍♂️
Bolded is rather too harsh and uncalled for please.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
What's d way forward
Every body's eye is on the price of dollar
Most importers are afraid of bringing in goods, d ones in d market are already reflecting d exchange rate arbitrage

Last last all man must adjust

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na so so so notice of board meetings we go chop?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Locotrader:
Na so so so notice of board meetings we go chop?

It has reduced traffic here.

Abeg, we are waiting for good Q3 numbers to spice the lull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

Let’s go

This man you just like to dey pepper us sha grin grin grin

Hope say you get this dollar wella for hand sha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
OldBeer:

🚶‍♂️

Why the emotional outburst? Someone made a factual statement, and you countered it with dubious claims. Why nah?

Currency decline or devaluation makes sense when you already have infrastructure in place. Then, investors will come in, and exports will boom. Nigeria doesn't seem to have strong infrastructure, so the devaluation will cause more harm than good. Very soon, it will be clearer to everyone.

"The ability to predict the future is not about magic or ESP. It's about understanding the past, present and the forces that are shaping it." - George Soros

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Caverton Marine achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification. on Punch News.

https://punchng.com/caverton-marine-achieves-iso-90012015-certification
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Locotrader:
Caverton Marine achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification. on Punch News.

https://punchng.com/caverton-marine-achieves-iso-90012015-certification

Na ISO we go chop! Abeg make them bring their Q3 make we confirm your claim bro! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
BabsO2:

It has reduced traffic here.

Abeg, we are waiting for good Q3 numbers to spice the lull.

So tey UBA too wey people believe say e sure for them come postpone board meeting. Hope say that is not the sign of what is coming...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
lasisi:

Na ISO we go chop! Abeg make them bring their Q3 make we confirm your claim bro! grin

The Q3 will be out on 30th or 31st.
Board meeting to hold on 30th October.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
lasisi:

So tey UBA too wey people believe say e sure for them come postpone board meeting. Hope say that is not the sign of what is coming...

I still believe in the Q3 bull run unless things has changed.
This current exchange rates issue is another enemy of stock market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bakila: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
kolaish:
Bolded is rather too harsh and uncalled for please.
That man is protecting his interest somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
ttmax09:

Investment One Stockbrokers will give you all the services you need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7309) (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), Hedgefunds, TAJIBADE and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.