Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883374 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
emmasoft:

Investment One Stockbrokers will give you all the services you need.
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
https://www.marketscreener.com/quote/stock/PZ-CUSSONS-NIGERIA-PLC-11136042/news/PZ-Cussons-Nigeria-P-Z-CUSSONS-NIGERIA-PLC-NOTICES-OF-BOARD-MEETING-BM-NOTICE-45090733/

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT a meeting of the Board of Directors of PZ Cussons Nigeria PLC (the "Company"wink will be held on Monday, 30 October 2023, at 45/47 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos, via the Teams Meeting Platform from 4:00 p.m. to consider, amongst other things, the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st May 2023 and the unaudited financial statements for the first quarter ended 31st August 2023.

Please note that the Company's closed period, which commenced on 1st June 2023, will remain in effect until 24 hours after the release of the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31st May 2023 and the unaudited financial statements for the first quarter ended 31st August 2023 to the market.

Consequently, no Director, persons discharging managerial responsibilities, Audit Committee Members, Advisers, Consultants and Employees, with insider information or their connected persons shall deal directly or indirectly in the securities of the Company during this closed period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
ttmax09:
thanks.

You welcome.
To open a stock account with investment one, click the third link on my signature and complete the online registration form.
Requirements:
Passport photo
Id card
Utility bill not older than three months
Your signature.

Please note that investment one will never ask you for cash to open account, it's free.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

Hope the “renewed” is getting the “Shege” going?

$1 already N1,140 (average)

£1 already N1,400 (average)

Let’s go

The way FX changes just dey clear 10% gains on NGX eh...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2023
ojeysky:

The way FX changes just dey clear 10% gains on NGX eh...

The best defence is to
have a portfolio in USD...
U worry less abt FX changes..
Either way u are doing good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Neverlosemoney: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2023
bakila:

That man is protecting his interest somewhere.
I don't know why people are taking this whole dollar to Naira thing too personal.

I believe most people just read about devaluation but have never experienced it, now that they are experiencing a huge one they don't know how to properly deal with it.

It has been said countless time on this very thread; You don't protect against devaluation of a currency by investing in assets denominated in that currency rather you hedge your losses by investing in other currencies.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2023
leparj:
Access interim dividend received.
It's a good day.

Still expecting mine since yesterday oooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Bukkydudu:

Got mine yesterday but no joy. I had more Access shares than UBA but UBA interim dividend gave me more cash and joy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2023
OldBeer:
You are wasting time on a perpetual old foool.
Rumor has it that he got burnt on the NSE and now resurfaces to gloat about the dollar rates. It's the only way he can be happy.

Do what others on the thread do and ignore him.
🚶‍♂️

Thank you Mr. Young Investors. Don’t worry, Naa here we dey together when NSE crash and I will buy all your holdings within minutes Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2023
ositadima1:

Why the emotional outburst? Someone made a factual statement, and you countered it with dubious claims. Why nah?

Currency decline or devaluation makes sense when you already have infrastructure in place. Then, investors will come in, and exports will boom. Nigeria doesn't seem to have strong infrastructure, so the devaluation will cause more harm than good. Very soon, it will be clearer to everyone.

"The ability to predict the future is not about magic or ESP. It's about understanding the past, present and the forces that are shaping it." - George Soros

Thank you sir. Some think $$$$ rise against Naira is going to benefit NSE. No FDI or FPI will take any country serious with uncertainty regarding their economy or currency. Presently right now, $ to Naira is almost N1,200 (Naira)…We are the edge of a time bomb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2023
Bukkydudu:

Your expectations will not be cut short. Don't worry you will get it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
rmx:

Everybody be expert now on top forex and importation matter . Even People that don’t produce locally and people that do no importation. Nothing will change short term . Not prices of the goods released from the ban to access official dollars . Simply because there is no official dollars . Did prices of goods that had acess to official dollars come down ? [/b]Trajectory is still upwards for all goods both locally produced and imported[b] grin grin

[/b]If you have anything to buy and you have money . Buy on time . Delay is dangerous[b] cool

Reality and advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Godisfaithful:

Thank you Mr. Young Investors. Don’t worry, Naa here we dey together when NSE crash and I will buy all your holdings within minutes Lol
What a sick fellow you must be.The country is going through difficult season. And the only thing that comes to your head is nse crashing to top it up. The crash will start with you and your house hold even any kind of currency will not be of help.So because you feel you are making money from ur stupid dollar speculation. All you wish for the rest is doom....ewu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
UBA COMFORTABLY sitting on the #19 SPOT.

Meanwhile on or before next week Friday we are CRUSHING the #20 BARRIER. cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tony is doing well. He will be chairing two critical meetings next week Thursday and Friday - UBA and Transcorp respectively. Waiting for the good results that will propel the share prices comfortably above N20 and N7 respectively.

UBA has dusted FBNH and ACCESS behind for good.

Let the major shareholders collect all the FBNH rights at N15.5. That will be a new price resistance level for FBNH till a proper turnaround takes place there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
BabsO2:
Tony is doing well. He will be chairing two critical meetings next week Thursday and Friday - UBA and Transcorp respectively. Waiting for the good results that will propel the share prices comfortably above N20 and N7 respectively.

UBA has dusted FBNH and ACCESS behind for good.

Let the major shareholders collect all the FBNH rights at N15.5. That will be a new price resistance level for FBNH till a proper turnaround takes place there.

UBA is finding a twin to pair
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Geregu positives gives me a Transcorp positive. Although, I still hold some thought to a possible divestment of the power arm of Transcorp. In all, have remarkably sufficient holdings as permissible.

Market was calm today. Surprised numbers on Seplat of late- improved production?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
emmasoft:

Your expectations will not be cut short. Don't worry you will get it.

Amen oooo.
Yet to receive it oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why has the price of MRS and Guinness remained stagnant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
essentialone:
Many of those who end up losing money in the market are those who are controlled by what Warren Buffett calls the fear-and-greed cycle.

These people invest in the market because they heard that people are making money from one investment (greed). But by the time they enter, the market is already frothy and the values of their investments decline. They then sell out of fear of losing it all. In the end, they have bought high and sold low, thereby losing money.

It is those who stay in the market, through its highs and lows, who can benefit from compound growth. Research has shown that the market rises more than it falls, and that the longer one stays in the market, the higher the probability of making money and the lower the probability of losing it. Over the last 94 years, bear markets took place in 21.4 of those years, according to Hartford Funds. That means stocks have been on the rise 78% of the time.
What do you have to say about Daarcom shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Godisfaithful:

After you bought all the holdings on a crashed NSE, would you be taking them to a brand new exchange to trade or what would you be doing with the holdings? Just asking so that I can align with you ni o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
robobo:

UBA is finding a twin to pair

It is moving towards joining Zenith and GTCO to form a triplet. By mid year book value per share, UBA has surpassed GTCO. It is inching towards catching Zenith. We need full year results and more results next year to see if UBA has joined Zenith/GTCO club grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
BabsO2:

It is moving towards joining Zenith and GTCO to form a triplet. By mid year book value per share, UBA has surpassed GTCO. It is inching towards catching Zenith. We need full year results and more results next year to see if UBA has joined Zenith/GTCO club grin

Someone is singing it now, but as always no one would listen. The difference between 19 naira and 33 naira is 75% not counting all the multiple dividends you will collect along the way

I am louding it because I can remember vividly when someone was asking if UBA at around 8.20 was still a good entry price. I haven't bought stocks in a while, time for me to start accumu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Research has shown globally regardless of location,economic climate and other factors, if you select 100 people from 20years old and follow them up to 40years till they are 60years you will find out the following:

+1% of them have attained financial independence and be extremely rich and wealthy.

+4% of them will be rich and wealthy

+5% of them will still be working and struggling to make ends meet.

+36% of them would have died.

+ 54% will be BROKE, POOR, PENNILESS and dependent on relatives, their children, government or church welfare.

CONCLUSION:

None of the outcomes on the research was thrust on any of them but result of their CHOICES and PLANNING or LACK OF PLANNING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2023
Bukkydudu:

Also still expecting my Access bank interim dividend. Any others in this boat?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2023
austinkenneth:

Also still expecting my Access bank interim dividend. Any others in this boat?

i am also in this boat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What do you have to say about Daarcom shares?

Worthless.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
edwardaigb:

Worthless.....
If you say Daarcom is "worthless"... what would you say about ftncocoa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7310) (7311) (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kwibaba(m), KarlTom, Agbalowomeri, Hedgefunds, WestPB and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.