Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877907 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7344) (7345) (7346) (7347) (7348) (7349) (7350) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Result of today's primary market bond auction.

Long dated bonds now at 18%

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2023
Secondary market opening yield

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
I won't be surprised if the yield on long dated bonds get to 20% by the end of the year

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Secondary market opening yield

Please share their email address with me. I wish to pick up some
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
I won't be surprised if the yield on long dated bonds get to 20% by the end of the year
KPMG forecasts inflation to hit 30% by December . 20% on long dated bonds by the end of the year is very much possible.

The government needs to make Naira attractive, that's one of the short term solutions to the dollars problems.

Interesting days ahead for smart investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yem0350:

Please share their email address with me. I wish to pick up some

Get in touch with your account officer or customer service of Stanbic IBTC Bank.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Shalom428:
KPMG forecasts inflation to hit 30% by December . 20% on long dated bonds by the end of the year is very much possible.

The government needs to make Naira attractive, that's one of the short term solutions to the dollars problems.

Naira to dollar should be about N1300 to $1 by end of 2024 first quarter

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Shalom428:
The 2020 case was a very rare occurrence. It was a fortune making opportunity for risk takers and sound investor. Another very good example is UCAP

The last time TBills was trading at 18% , I think it was in 2016 , we knew how it affected the stock market. Attentions shifted to the fixed income market and a lot of good stocks tanked. NSE lovers that picked up good stocks at very low prices at that time and held till date are reaping bountifully now.

But in any case , it is still a win win situation. All I see is opportunities in both markets . Still lots of opportunities, a lot of money to be made.

Investing is about putting sure money where ur mouth is...... During the period we are are talking about, the whole country was under the seige of covid 19, the country was in lock down, there were talks of loan default...... Every where was gloomy, Abba kyari died of covid during this period, d index case of covid in Lagos came from a larfarge expertriate, the whole of airtel head office in banana island was in fear as the index case visited there

My dear you would be a fool to buy stocks then.. ....

That is the biggest lesson in stocks, you buy when the whole world is gloomy and dumping then you sell when there is stability

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
maishai:

Investing is about putting sure money where ur mouth is...... During the period we are are talking about, the whole country was under the seige of covid 19, the country was in lock down, there were talks of loan default...... Every where was gloomy, Abba kyari died of covid during this period, d index case of covid in Lagos came from a larfarge expertriate, the whole of airtel head office in banana island was in fear as the index case visited there

My dear you would be a fool to buy stocks then.. ....

That is the biggest lesson in stocks, you buy when the whole world is gloomy and dumping then you sell when there is stability
That was why I said 2020 was a very rare occurrence. Those who bought then are the hardened risk takers, the rest is history now.

Fortune favours the bold

The 2016 case study fits better , talking in terms of high fixed income rates and NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2023
C & I Leasing
Bonus issue: 2:3

In 2019, share reconstruction was done........fast track to 2023, bonus issue again.....

Maybe there's suddenly the need for large OS to be able to meet some regulatory requirements...

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39877_C_AND_I_LEASING_PLC.-BONUS_ISSUE_ANNOUNCEMENT_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_NOVEMBER_2023.pdf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

This is serious

This may affect the stock price of SAHCO and NAHCO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2023
essentialone:

This may affect the stock price of SAHCO and NAHCO.

I don't think so,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Shalom428:
That was why I said 2020 was a very rare occurrence. Those who bought then are the hardened risk takers, the rest is history now.

Fortune favours the bold

The 2016 case study fits better , talking in terms of high fixed income rates and NSE.

Risk takers Keh, dividend yield of Zenith Bank was 27%, interest rate on loan used in taking a leverage position was 21%, main while earnings and dividends will increase by at least 8%

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Risk takers Keh, dividend yield of Zenith Bank was 27%, interest rate on loan used in taking a leverage position was 21%, main while earnings and dividends will increase by at least 8%
The uncertainties around the world in 2020 will make anyone shun the market . A time when the whole world was on complete lockdown.

The present hawkish rate with regards to NSE suites the 2016 scenerio . If the hawkish positions continues , I foresee some dumps in companies that declares poor dividends by first quarter 2024.

We cannot take away dividends yield from NSE , especially at a time like this when fixed income rate is tempting. One of the reasons why UCAP share price is where it is right now is because of dividends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
megawealth01:

Oando and gamble eh... Like play like play let them enter 100 naira grin

Aradel formerly NDEP (Niger Delta exploration company ) now 715 on NASD, Seplat over 2k , Oando which has transitioned to an upstream production company must shit or vomit . The 2022 Annual result is very key . No way shareholders are accepting anything less than 100 .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chinonsobest: 6:39am On Nov 14, 2023
UkwuAmu:

Aradel formerly NDEP (Niger Delta exploration company ) now 715 on NASD, Seplat over 2k , Oando which has transitioned to an upstream production company must shit or vomit . The 2022 Annual result is very key . No way shareholders are accepting anything less than 100 .

Even Wale knows that we the current minority shareholders are not ready to accept anything less than N50. We die here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2023
Wale and his numerous Wailers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Niyijac: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2023
Is there anything deducible from this chart?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Shalom428:

The Naira will be made attractive, if there is improved levels of order and security across the states of the nation. As there are many hard working Nigerians abroad with fx who would be happy to bring it and have more presence in Naija. Not to talk of foreigners eyeing this land flowing with milk and honey to see if it is safe and there is good order to set up business ventures.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2023
Niyijac:

Are the data points monthly? The chart is unusual in that the trough-to-peak range remained constant for the entire duration of the chart. However, it could still be traded, as it appears to be bound in a channel from 56 to 68, which is only a 21% move over more than three years. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2023
UkwuAmu:

WOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2023
chinonsobest:

Even Wale knows that we the current minority shareholders are not ready to accept anything less than N50. We die here

He might start buying up shares anyways through proxies?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
OANDO @11!
E Ku Market o. tongue

megawealth01:

WOW
Mega, check your N***R**outlook.com mail and reply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2023
yMcy56:
OANDO @11!
E Ku Market o. tongue

Mega, check your N***R**outlook.com mail and reply.

I think I gave an expo about what Wale might be forced to do but na gamble things oooooo

Not a recommendation anyways...

Abeg help me just write the first word so I can decode others
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2023
megawealth01:
I think I gave an expo about what Wale might be forced to do but na gamble things oooooo

Not a recommendation anyways...

Abeg help me just write the first word so I can decode others
We are watching their drama..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2023
Niyijac:

Notore back and forth has not been impressive over the years. Now it has Dangote to compete with in the urea production space. Cassava space may be one of its strength with IITA/ Bill gates research to get ti the market. as for grains it has BUA and Flour mill to compete with. As a trader no volume, as a LT investor -> keep an eye on it, nothing interesting for now to buy it. there seem to be marginal improvement in the energy generation space and fertilizer space as at 2022 report . looking forward to see what the annual report for 2023 fiscal yea says about operations.

Edit1:31pm: If anything changes as stated with annual report, will update bias appropriately.!.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Can anyone confirm if true that Wale Tinubu is stepping down at Oando?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Niyijac:

Notore? Hahaha. Too illiquid for an investor or trader or even gambler.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7344) (7345) (7346) (7347) (7348) (7349) (7350) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cation(m), Zegra, lexy2lexy, TsarZed, sterlingD(m), sophy17(m), beejay1(m), Princkez, Emumakpo, dammybrite, unite4real, Adinije(f), Locotrader(m), drotba(m), Foundationchamp(f), Laso09, MARKETJJC, mails4funshi(m), Zagee, defebe and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.