Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893451 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chams tilo full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Solid mineral sector a place to be right now.
Not only in Nigeria.Other countries are also diversifying.

https://www.afr.com/companies/mining/sharpen-up-to-seize-the-critical-mineral-opportunity-20231119-p5el3j
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
There's focused accumulation of Oando shares by some smart folks who are carefully managing their transactions in such a manner that will not spike the supply price above their target. This is a game typically played by experienced folks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
as much as i abuse wale i remain a loyal minority
i dey tell you him go vomit for the court d day we go show
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yoast:

I dey DS, NS, Chams, TIP and Deapcap in decreasing order. No more money. Make I no go spend money to chop food for stock trading

You are in good profits be that... Why looking for another place to invest?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yoast:

I dey DS, NS, Chams, TIP and Deapcap in decreasing order. No more money. Make I no go spend money to chop food for stock trading

What did you guys see in Deapcap?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
ProphetUtuocha:
There's focused accumulation of Oando shares by some smart folks who are carefully managing their transactions in such a manner that will not spike the supply price above their target. This is a game typically played by experienced folks

Hello Prophet; we are still waiting for further clues from you, the Oando master
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chams and Deapcap ended the day on full bid while TIP had 5% gain. The struggle to hammer continues tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
Heishere:

What did you guys see in Deapcap?
Hope. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sboga: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
#valemustvomit oando grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
To those concerned;

All who placed an order for my "8 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential" (both as a recommendation and/or investment guide) should pls check their respective mails.

Additional bonus names and/or other market driven information with high ROI/value add plausibility to one's overall portfolio has also been included. (where applicable)

Pls be guided accordingly.
Regards

Following request from several folks, I have since added 3 new names to the outline so this has now been modified to "8 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential."

The bonus names have also been increased to 4 bringing the total No of stocks in the outline to 12.
Again, the guide will where applicable, include other stock/market driven information with high ROI/value add plausibility.

Brief description...

It is an investment guide with a careful selection of where you need to put your money for a possible high ROI in the near to mid term. (a period of 6--15 months as benchmark TF) following series'of in-depth analysis, extrapolations and forecast using proven financial models and my value-backed derivative tools.

The outline also includes all but not limited to the equity Trade Setup, Reward Margin from Target Entry Prices & Possible Exit Prices, Recommended Portfolio weighting, Expected Time Horizon, Risk Level (ref: RRM)... etc

The additional equity names has already been sent to those who had previously placed an order.
For newly interested persons, you can indicate by using the mail in my profile or sending a message across.

N.B: Not a free service.

Regards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:

Following request from several folks, I have since added 3 new names to the outline so it's now been modified to "8 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential."

The bonus names have also been increased to 4 bringing the total No of stocks in the outline to 12.
Again, outline will where applicable, include other stock/market driven information with high ROI/value add plausibility.

Brief description...

It is an investment guide with a careful selection of where you need to put your money for a possible high ROI in the near to mid term. (a period of 6--15 months as benchmark TF) following series'of in-depth analysis, extrapolations and forecast using proven financial models and my derivative tools.

The outline also includes all but not limited to the equity Trade Setup, Reward Margin from Target Entry Prices & Possible Exit Prices, Recommended Portfolio weighting, Expected Time Horizon, Risk Level (ref: RRM)... etc

The additional has already been sent to those who had previously requested for an order.
For newly interested persons, you can Indicate by using the mail in my profile or sending a message across.

Regards

How much first oga OGG? Is it pre or post profit?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
I thank God for the person I am and who I will continue to be.
Which other stock recomendation do I need outside Nsempa where things are happening.
So many stocks have been recommended here and people are sitting on decent profits.Just look at Multiverse that was pointed last week.Stock recommendations is in types.Some recommend and it happens instantly and some recommend and it takes 2-3 years before gbe body.This same stock recommendations is what almighty Cp give us here for free.chai......my goodness.
Now, you have to pay to get a stock recommendations which is picked from Nsempa house.Make una shine una eyes.Hunger dey for Naija.

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rmx: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Locotrader:
Which other stock recomendation do I need outside Nsempa where things are happening.
So many stocks have been recommended here and people are sitting on decent profits.Just look at Multiverse that was pointed last week.Stock recommendations is in types.Some recommend and it happens instantly and some recommend and it takes 2-3 years before gbe body.This same stock recommendations is what almighty Cp give us here for free.chai......my goodness.
Now, you have to pay to get a stock recommendations which is picked from Nsempa house.Make una shine una eyes look.Hunger dey for Naija.

grin grin grin

You forgot custom street

But to be fair to Ogg , seen recommendations in some of his elaborate analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Locotrader:
Now, you have to pay to get a stock recommendations which is picked from Nsempa house.Make una shine una eyes.Hunger dey for Naija.
God Bless Loco!
God bless Oga CurrentPrice!
God bless Ymcy56!
God bless Customstreet!
God bless Pa Emma!
God bless former Oga OGG! 😁
grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Locotrader:
I think people can choose what they want. Do you want paid direct recommendations or free recommendations on nsempa where you will have to sieve the chaff from the wheat. For me, I chose nsempa for now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mfunkynation:

God Bless Loco!
God bless Oga CurrentPrice!
God bless Ymcy
God bless Customstreet
God bless Pa Emma
God bless former Oga OGG 😁
grin grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:

Following request from several folks, I have since added 3 new names to the outline so it's now been modified to "8 treasured/explosive select equity names with great value accretive potential."

Again, outline will where applicable, include other stock/market driven information with high ROI/value add plausibility.

Brief description...

It is an investment guide with a careful selection of where you need to put your money for a possible high ROI in the near to mid term. (a period of 6--15 months as benchmark TF) following series'of in-depth analysis, extrapolations and forecast using proven financial models and my derivative tools.

The additional has already been sent to those who had previously requested for an order.
For newly interested persons, you can Indicate by using the mail in my profile or sending a message across.

Regards

OGG your service is not for free but you are using nairaland forum for free

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
grin
PETERiCHY:

OGG your service is not for free but you are using naira and for free

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2023
Seems na charging una better sef, because una dey crucify me wey dey give am free grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
God bless currentprice.such a wonderful guy,freely he gives!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2023
For the purpose of clarity, I will continue to make meaningful contributions, give out proficient & effective value-driven analysis and drop beneficial investment guide time and again here.
I have always given out many things for gratis and will continue to do so where necessary. (those who truly know me can attest to this fact without an iota of doubt!)

However, there are certain class of analysis, recommendation and financial advisory that are weighty and of high reward/value that I will attach a fee to and will continue to do so.
It's not the 1st time. Many folks (including a few members here) already ordered for the said investment outline/guide.
People pay me for certain class of financial services.

Someone sent me a snapshot message from a fellow who claimed that my post was purely driven by hunger/quest for material gain. Well, I have nothing to say to that fellow.
In the past, maybe that would've gotten a microbial bit of my attention, but not anymore. ...surely not now!

I prefer to live and lead a life that's seasoned with simplicity and humility, with honesty and sincerity of purpose my guiding light.
One needs to stay FOCUSED, so we can continue to offer the needed financial guide when we can.

I wish us all a blissful and Divine guided week ahead!
Stay blessed folks.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
For the purpose of clarity, I will continue to make meaningful contributions, give out proficient & effective value-driven analysis and drop beneficial investment guide time and again here.
I have always given out many things for gratis and will continue to do so where necessary. (those who truly know me can attest to this fact without an iota of doubt!)

However, there are certain class of analysis, recommendation and financial advisory that are weighty and of high reward/value that I will attach a fee to and will continue to do so.
It's not the 1st time. Many folks (including a few members here) already ordered for the said investment outline/guide.

Someone sent me a snapshot message from a fellow who claimed that my post was purely driven by hunger/quest for material gain. Well, I have nothing to say to that fellow.
In the past, maybe that would've gotten a microbial bit of my attention, but not anymore. ...surely not now!

I prefer to live and lead a life that's seasoned with simplicity and humility.
One needs to stay FOCUSED, so we can continue to offer the needed financial guide when we can.

Stay blessed folks.

Bros, please tell us the price make we weigh am. The price is what will determine interest
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:
I have always given out many things for gratis and will continue to do so where necessary.....

People pay me for certain class of financial services .

Someone sent me a snapshot message from a fellow who claimed that my post was purely driven by hunger/quest for material gain. Well, I have nothing to say to that fellow.....
Absolutely in support of the bolded!!

I can remember recommending or directing some novice to some of the Ogas that provide stock picks for some fees here in the past.

This is the kind of services offered by some experts for fees...either annual or bi-annual and NSEMPAS have somehow been benefitting freely from it as well.

I don't know why some were "against" collecting fees for such services as if they don't know that people pay to get such services.
Is it because we get it free here and still insult and throw stones at the same time?

@OGG pls go ahead and do your things. Those who needs the service will definitely get across to you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
[quote author=onegentleguy post=127073

Stay blessed folks.[/quote]. Just do your stuff. Anyone that need your services will contact u. Not everyone have time and knowledge to sit and do thorough research. That's where u come in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
OANDO retested 12 junction today.....
Some pullback last week Friday to 10.80 but closed @11.70
Closing price for today: 12.10.....
Are the buyers insiders?
We're watching them as court day is drawing closer again...... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
onegentleguy:

I prefer to live and lead a life that's seasoned with simplicity and humility, with honestly and sincerity of purpose as my guiding light.

Stay blessed folks.
Bro I am not for or against your decision. You don't owe anyone explanation. If it is easy the person should go do his /her own research. I appreciate the ones you bring here for free which some feel it thr right.
And some recommend stock here with hidden motives.Anytime I am interested for financial services with a tag I will reach out.And naira land is never free and services this days are not free but if anyone feels to render it free it is personal choice. The ones from my brokers are not free because they get paid via my commission.
My oga run your show as it pleases you and ignore any side comment. All the attack na noise.They recommend thr own for MH.
Pls try and still drop the free ones here when time permits you.The knowledge, time,materials etc is out thr for all.Beside many here want to be spoon fed.
Note:if you quote me to write rubbish. I no send you.i will address your rubbish. I don't care if I chop ban....I dey street credible

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Amaru04: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hello Onegentlegyy...I'm interested and i'd like to know how to subscribe to this ,Is there like a whatapp number of so,please kindly copy me how to get onboard.
onegentleguy:

Brief description...

It is an investment guide with a careful selection of where you need to put your money for a possible high ROI in the near to mid term. (a period of 6--15 months as benchmark TF) following series'of in-depth analysis, extrapolations and forecast using proven financial models and my value-probed derivative tools.

The additional equity names has already been sent to those who had previously requested for an order.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC EGM holds on 20/12/2023 @ The Grand Ballroom, Oriental Hotel, 3, Lekki Expressway, Victoria Island, Lagos by 2pm.
For Notice, click https:///NBEGMNM,
For Proxy Form, click https:///NBEGMPF,
For Circular, click https:///NBEGMTC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
People of the world sef. Someone offers free stock pick, they'll ridicule him and throw stones. Oya the person asks for a fee nko and send only to those interested, wahala.
Kind of reminds me of that Ebenezer Obey's song about the Man, his son and their donkey.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Ades1:

Bros, please tell us the price make we weigh am. The price is what will determine interest

I wouldn't want to flood this place with unsolicited messages.
Send a mail. (See my profile for other contact links)

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7358) (7359) (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), courage89(m), emmaodet, Krisuba, yok and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.