Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890694 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2023
vacanci:
Aunty Mercy, abeg what is this RR23ELLAH that is currently on 80% loss in a single market day trade so far? No be vanish e wan vanish so?
i thought its should maximum of 10%.
Abi i no dey see well?
You see well....
They're listed on OTC (Over The Counter) section of the Stock Exchange and can be traded as low as 0.01k
- Don't know if it's directly under NASDAQ or not
- I think it's a Right Issue of Ellah Lakes
-Offer is available at 0.01 self
- They are being traded by brokers, I don't think individuals can trade them
*Modified*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omooloriredade: 11:26am On Nov 21, 2023
vacanci:
Aunty Mercy, abeg what is this RR23ELLAH that is currently on 80% loss in a single market day trade so far? No be vanish e wan vanish so?

i thought its should maximum of 10%.

Abi i no dey see well?

RR23ELLAH = Rights Issue 2023 Ellah Lakes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Omooloriredade:

RR23ELLAH = Rights Issue 2023 Ellah Lakes
As simple as that. right issues are being traded. For the quantity traded, you have to pay the rights price to redeem it. one way majority shareholders mop up the shares of a company.Not an. introductory offer or OTC. You don't trade OTC in NGX but in NASD .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2023
mikeapollo:

You this ''Prophet''!
Your veins dey strong for this Oando matter too much! Yet you don't want to reveal what you know!
You are one of the few people on this forum that give people some confidence on Oando.
You may be making a lot of good friends (unknowingly) if your ''prophecies'' on Oando come to pass.
But if otherwise, you know what happens.......!
Don't take him seriously. He is a charlatan. A proper definition of a fake prophet abounds abundantly in Nigeria. Don't be conned. Only chats shit when the stock price is going up and hibernates when it plummets. He cannot give a single reason for his prophecies except banking on hope. Hope is not a strategy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 11:54am On Nov 21, 2023
UkwuAmu:

Don't take him seriously. He is a charlatan. A proper definition of a fake prophet abounds abundantly in Nigeria. Don't be conned. Only chats shit when the stock price is going up and hibernates when it plummets. He cannot give a single reason for his prophecies except banking on hope. Hope is not a strategy.

Lol.
I was informed that he seems to know a few things about Oando, and was doing the same thing when Conoco Phillips was to be acquired by Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Locotrader post=127083907]

I started this business with 140,000 in 2002.
I have built a personal house, tenants houses, hostels for students, plenty lands purchases, tricycles on the road and happily married with 3 kids as at now and I control over 50m naira stocks presently.

Loco na master ooo. What??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bizibi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

You are a fast learner, nothing beats investing in dividend paying and highly liquid stocks that are selling at a discount.
exactly!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

You are a fast learner, nothing beats investing in dividend paying and highly liquid stocks that are selling at a discount.

Because of being trapped grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
mikeapollo:

Lol.
I was informed that he seems to know a few things about Oando, and was doing the same thing when Conoco Phillips was to be acquired by Oando.
And what later happened? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
mikeapollo:

Lol.
I know him as far back as then. He has always been fake right from SMN days and has changed his name a couple of times, but that does not remove his unroyal fakeness. How did the Conocco Phillip saga play out? A lot of those he made false prophesy for ended their investment career and don't want to hear anything about NGX again and others were sent to their early graves

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
yMcy56:

You see well....
They're listed on OTC (Over The Counter) section of the Stock Exchange and can be traded as low as 0.01k
- Don't know if it's directly under NASDAQ or not
- I think it's a Right Issue of Ellah Lakes
-Offer is available at 0.01 self
- They are being traded by brokers, I don't think individuals can trade them
*Modified*

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
Any stock that has 20% free float is not an illiquid stock.
It becomes illiquid in 2 ways.
1.When the os is small and people are willing to hold for long.
2.when the history of financials are very poor, nobody is willing to buy.

Stocks with small os is always hard to accumulate and sellers are not always willing to sell except at a very high price.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
UkwuAmu:

I know him as far back as then. He has always been fake right from SMN days and has changed his name a couple of times, but that does not remove his unroyal fakeness. How did the Conocco Phillip saga play out? A lot of those he made false prophesy for ended their investment career and don't want to hear anything about NGX again and others were sent to their early graves
weldon bro....fake is under statement. He has absolutely no information on oando. He just want the price up so he can bailout. Which will equally favour me as I bought long at #18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
VFD GROUP
Another 2M bulk unit crossed today so far.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bevin of SMN?
UkwuAmu:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
What happened to PRESCO dividend. It was to land on Friday 17th. What is delaying it ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lexy2lexy: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Received mine yesterday. Still waiting for Okomu’s dividends scheduled to land yesterday

BabsO2:
What happened to PRESCO dividend. It was to land on Friday 17th. What is delaying it ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
onegentleguy:

Pls send a mail to onegentleguy3@gmail.com or use the other contact links provided in my profile.

Pls this also goes out to those who asked similar questions and all prospective persons who may also wish to get the investment outline/guide.

Selah

To those concerned;

Kindly note that I've just replied to all recent mails. (from yesterday up until a few moments ago)
You may wish to check your mail box for guidance.

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ekuu Mkt o

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
currentprice:
Ekuu Mkt o

grin grin grin
Bros drop nugget for us na abi snake and monkey don swalloww bedsheet?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

I have built a personal house, tenants houses, hostels for students, plenty lands purchases, tricycles on the road and happily married with 3 kids as at now and I control over 50m naira stocks presently.
My brother,I think I am okay with my investment pattern and plan.

I don't like your pattern of trading.

see money

140k did all this for u with current balance of 50m

oga Emma who started stock in 80's must have been swimming in billions. no wonder he has been freely given, not be doing paid financial advice even on his whatzapp group where brokers goes to gain knowledge cheesy

when u are big u're large.

grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
currentprice:

see money

oga Emma who stated stock in 80's must have been swim in billions. no wonder he has been freely given, not be doing paid financial advice even on his whatzapp group where brokers goes to gain knowledge cheesy

when u are big 're large.

grin grin grin grin

My oga welcome back.
Those investments are not much financially and are not in the townships but rural area in the Eastern part of our country but I am proud to have them.At my age of below 45,i am a well respected person in my kindred and community.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
UkwuAmu:

Bros drop nugget for us na abi snake and monkey don swallow bedsheet?

the last talk from bedsheet which i share here was hold your stock/portfolio very well, it not yet time to sell anything yet until like February/1st Q 2024.

i invest in what i posted here and i am too heavy on DS and uba reason am in my hole watching.

grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
currentprice:

the last talk from bedsheet which i share here was hold your stock/portfolio very well, it not yet time to sell anything yet until like February/1st Q 2024.

i invest in what i posted here and i am too heavy on DS and uba reason am in my hole watching.

grin grin grin grin

I will reveal what am working on as soon as it shows the green sheet. nothing to rush

grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

Thanks and well done. You are appreciated

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

My oga welcome back.
Those investments are not much financially and are not in the townships but rural area in the Eastern part of our country but I am proud to have them.At my age of below 45,i am a well respected person in my kindred and community.

so as Peter have load of Trucks...Thank to the stock market.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
currentprice:

see money

oga Emma who started stock in 80's must have been swim in billions. no wonder he has been freely given, not be doing paid financial advice even on his whatzapp group where brokers goes to gain knowledge cheesy

when u are big 're large.

grin grin grin grin

Loco no tell you say, e dey sell market for computer village. Profit from business will go into the stock market, profit from the stock market will be invested to expand the business

Anyone, no matter if you are a worker, trader or business person who invest intelligently in the stock market consistently for 20 years will be far better financially than 90% to 95% of the population

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
grin
emmanuelewumi:

Loco no tell you say, e dey sell market for computer village. Profit from business will go into the stock market, profit from the stock market will be invested to expand the business

Anyone, no matter if you are a worker, trader or business person who invest intelligently in the stock market consistently for 20 years will be far better financially than 90% to 95% of the population
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
currentprice:

so as Peter have load of Trucks...Thank to the stock market.

grin

Peter is also for real.
He is equally doing quite well.
He is my senior but below 50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Computer na cost intensive business oga Emma.The profit is not much as to compare with what I make in stocks and I use the proceeds altogether to invest in my home town rather than Lagos.I know one day I must leave Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

Computer na cost intensive business oga Emma.The profit is not much as to compare with what I make in stocks and I use the proceeds altogether to invest in my home town rather than Lagos.I know one day I must leave Lagos

My brother by the time you do stock very well for 10 years, it is very possible to make more money from stock than from your salary or main hustle

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
Locotrader:

My brother,I think I am okay with my investment pattern and plan.

I don't like your pattern of trading.

I want to start my own with N200,000. I hope I can also do N100 million in 20 years?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7360) (7361) (7362) (7363) (7364) (7365) (7366) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, Ginalex(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.