Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953999 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) (7410) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Madam it is papa deceive pikin in the name of 100 or 200 percent. Na only mugu go fall for this kind way
Lol. Bros, I no call am wayo ooo grin
* What I implied was that an insider or broker is busy manipulating the price, maybe because it has been recommended here and the shares are nowhere to be found, so it became an opportunity for the person/entity to be manipulating it and moving the price with +10% daily......just with shinkini money...
* See what I was saying attached......

@Customstreet make you help with another liquid one, not this Infinity...... smiley

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
PuristForest:

Tantalizers 0.54 />0.75 /+35% slow and steady
FCMB 6.3 /7.6/ 19% not feeling it
Redstarex 2.8 8 200%..best setup - definately loading this 1
i think this is enough for anyone serious...pls do you research, i have done my ts...

Which one have you loaded makke Newbies no use you give excuses for not doing DD o.
Tantalizer kwa but then what do I know.

DD advised as always.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2023
For more than 6 days Gomoney has been down with customer money trapped.
was thinking I was the only one using it (I have over a million Naira there).

I went to Instagram seeing lots of people using them for either business or savings.

For the almost a week they've been sending generic emails and replies to angry customers.

What are both CBN and NDIC doing about this since they're both licensed under them.
Sterling bank is exonerating themselves from gomoney they claimed to own.

Please if you're a gomoney user kindly comment for way forward.

Copied from front page

This is why I dont do all these online banks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2023
Yoast:
@customstreet, this Infinity recommendation no work ooh. What is the use of a recommendation when we no see the stock buy. Please help us with another stock pick

So, you are telling me that I should have shut up my mouth because you did not get the stock from the market. Orisirisi!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
customstreet:

So, you are telling me that I should have shut up my mouth because you did not get the stock from the market. Orisirisi!
No vex oh.On what ground is this reconsideration this time.Na TA,FA, insider manipulations or insider information. So that people who are interested will know from which angle to do thr DD .I don they reason this Infinity thing and na only spiritual analysis they come my head for him side,lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2023
Dear customstreet .
Please we appreciate your recommendation. But Infinity is ver illiquid.
Please recommend another stock
Your are blessing to me eg Dangote sugar.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 3:15am On Dec 13, 2023
Yoast:

When Japaul has remained above 1.5, I don't see Chams going back to 1.27
japaul corrected 50% from 1.47 n july. Listen, im not saying that you're wrong cos chams has also just corrected 25% atm, i'm only saying too watch it and ahve a good plan in case - nobody trully can tell where/when these assets rally,you can only make a best guess based on info you have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2023
KayOn1:

Which one have you loaded make Newbies no use you give excuses for not doing DD o.
Tantalizer kwa but then what do I know.

DD advised as always.
None atm but will load redstar,ftn and royal in that order when specified targets hits, im a very patient trader thats the way you make money, i dont chase the market, if it hits it hits, if e no hit, i keep looking...someone on prev page mentioned something about pz agm suggesting to catch the trend, thats a very easy way to tie your money down or loose it....while fundamentals are good, they don't register the movements you see in the market, its the reaction of humans (investors) that moves the market, if you see a spike and chase the market, what happens if they decide to take profit. thas whats called von restoff effect in behavioural analysis where you see something that stands out and get triggered in a certain way, its used a lot in advertisement, investors use it a lot too in trading to induce the market in a certain direction by printing some ridicuous candles that many retail traders will notice and then they move the opp way, its a classic manipulation pattern and also a strategic way to source for liquidity because all those who have bought will be forced to sell to them as a result of the pressure. Tantalizer meets my technical requirement, so did cwg wheni mentioned it in aug..and someone responded "Any reason to buy a dead company, abi u wan play bet9ja with your capital?"...i have taken the profit from that trade since , after buying 200k units of the shares and now im in again though lower units now.... i typically don't have time to respond to those type of comments. infinity is also doing the same thing, i would never invest in n asset with a trend that i cant count the waves, it makes no sense at all, its like driving in the dark, you're at the mercy of bandits and kidnappers, markets don't move in a straight line. i know it has done 5 waves down so the trend is up but that impulsive move to 2.13 is very manipulative in context and theres a sloped trendline resistance around 2.2 so i may consider it if it returns to 1.8 support, will definately watch it closer if 1.6, ideally thats will be the best entry point in mayb 2 wks, other than that it can go to 100 i dont give a damn about it, its events, news, announcement, corporate earnings, only the chart. TIP is very good, the waves subdivide nicely and the top at 1.168 has been broken which is healthy but beware that there has not been any solid correction for this asset. i missed that train, waiting for any good setup with it so im on the side.multiverse is still good, i think the current wave 3 will extend to1.6 fib @ 12.2 region before finding correction else 9.82-10 region which is 100fibs and 2.618 of wave 1 @4.665 but this is very unlikely given the wave structure...oando is good, if you missed this rally then wait to by at 7 ish.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2023
PuristForest:
Stock picks for the week /entry target / potentials [do your own research]...purely technical

UPDC 1.197 1.45 23%
Royalex 0.54 0.8 50% (has good upside potential >100% long term)
ftncocoa 1.23 (this is a bit risky as it can slip to about 1 region before retracement- goto wait)

I think you are right on Royalex,more especially now CBN is implementing free flow of naria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Popson92: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Ositadima2:

In light of the stress test results, the CBN is likely to intensify its scrutiny of banks. This could lead to stricter regulations and higher compliance costs for financial institutions, potentially impacting their earnings.

If ETI is not included in the list as mentioned by OGG, then it stands to reason that ETI's would move up (this one is SA). grin grin grin

Cletus Madubugwu Ibeto is a multifaceted figure – a successful businessman, a resourceful entrepreneur, and a dedicated humanitarian. Founded and chaired by him, the Ibeto Group stands as a testament to his diverse ambitions, encompassing a wide range of sectors. A native of Nnewi and a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Ibeto embodies the entrepreneurial spirit and academic excellence that characterize the region.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2023
ositadima1:

Cletus Madubugwu Ibeto is a multifaceted figure – a successful businessman, a resourceful entrepreneur, and a dedicated humanitarian. Founded and chaired by him, the Ibeto Group stands as a testament to his diverse ambitions, encompassing a wide range of sectors. A native of Nnewi and a graduate of the University of Nigeria, Ibeto embodies the entrepreneurial spirit and academic excellence that characterize the region.

Any news about him related to ETI?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2023
GTB
Lots of accumulations still ongoing here.....
Over 21M units done so far......more in cross deals at btw 39.50 and 38.80......
* No significant price increase yet...

FBNH:
More bids than offers......
Bids increasing....,

ACCESS: @20.70/20.90...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Royalex is gone, next stop is 0.92, its till good for entry.picked some units' i like regalins, but the structure looks like it has not yet found a bottom,so im dumping it waiting for a bottom below 0.226, i might be wrong but i have nothing to loose, ive already cashed in on it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2023
customstreet:
No vex.
Don't shut up your mouth Biko. 🙏
We are waiting for the next one..... wink

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2023
FBNH: 23.40/23.80....
UBA: 23.20....
ACCESS: 21.10/21.15.....
As at now.......

* We will know if ETI belongs to the league as time goes on....
* Looks like UBA is slowing down for her Oga-on-top......noticed she don give too much gap... smiley
* GTCO: More cross deals @39.50...
* Infinity Trust: Full bid @2.34......no single transaction yet....
* ZENITH: @35.90.......36...
* STERLING: on buying spree @4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:34am On Dec 13, 2023
PuristForest:

None atm but will load redstar,ftn and royal in that order when specified targets hits, im a very patient trader thats the way you make money, i dont chase the market, if it hits it hits, if e no hit, i keep looking...someone on prev page mentioned something about pz agm suggesting to catch the trend, thats a very easy way to tie your money down or loose it....while fundamentals are good, they don't register the movements you see in the market, its the reaction of humans (investors) that moves the market, if you see a spike and chase the market, what happens if they decide to take profit. thas whats called von restoff effect in behavioural analysis where you see something that stands out and get triggered in a certain way, its used a lot in advertisement, investors use it a lot too in trading to induce the market in a certain direction by printing some ridicuous candles that many retail traders will notice and then they move the opp way, its a classic manipulation pattern and also a strategic way to source for liquidity because all those who have bought will be forced to sell to them as a result of the pressure. Tantalizer meets my technical requirement, so did cwg wheni mentioned it in aug..and someone responded "Any reason to buy a dead company, abi u wan play bet9ja with your capital?"...i have taken the profit from that trade since , after buying 200k units of the shares and now im in again though lower units now.... i typically don't have time to respond to those type of comments. infinity is also doing the same thing, i would never invest in n asset with a trend that i cant count the waves, it makes no sense at all, its like driving in the dark, you're at the mercy of bandits and kidnappers, markets don't move in a straight line. i know it has done 5 waves down so the trend is up but that impulsive move to 2.13 is very manipulative in context and theres a sloped trendline resistance around 2.2 so i may consider it if it returns to 1.8 support, will definately watch it closer if 1.6, ideally thats will be the best entry point in mayb 2 wks, other than that it can go to 100 i dont give a damn about it, its events, news, announcement, corporate earnings, only the chart. TIP is very good, the waves subdivide nicely and the top at 1.168 has been broken which is healthy but beware that there has not been any solid correction for this asset. i missed that train, waiting for any good setup with it so im on the side.multiverse is still good, i think the current wave 3 will extend to1.6 fib @ 12.2 region before finding correction else 9.82-10 region which is 100fibs and 2.618 of wave 1 @4.665 but this is very unlikely given the wave structure...oando is good, if you missed this rally then wait to by at 7 ish.

Alright. What do you think of Eterna at current price & setup?

*** I am already in. Contemplating whether to double down or ...

Not a RECOMMENDATION!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2023
IMO

Not looking good (as usual with UB).
It gives a pointer to the state of the bank. Q4 2023 projection looked better than Q1 2024.
I believe that this report will oil the wheels of the proposed takeover.

Popson92:
Well done KarlTom,
How do I interpret this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2023
KayOn1:

Alright. What do you think of Eterna at current price & setup?

*** I am already in. Contemplating whether to double down or ...

Not a RECOMMENDATION!!!
67% correction from 35.5 ..not bad...its definately in the last wave of the correction or A wave of the correction, in any case, its a solid case for entry. best entry is 10.84 - 11..11.4 is 1.618 fib of the abc correction, so i will start buy from there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2023
GTCO
- More cross deals.......
- Over 30M units in transactions with over N1bn spent so far.....
- IF this continues like this, we may be bidding farewell to GT at below 40 soon.......
* Just my opinion.......not any advice*

ZEE: @36
FBNH: 23.85
ACCESS: 21.40
UBA: 23.35

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2023
yMcy56:
GTCO
- More cross deals.......
- Over 30M units in transactions with over N1bn spent so far.....
- If this continues, we may be bidding farewell to GT at below 40 soon.......
* Just my opinion..

Hopefully grin..Access was dancing around 17.90 few days ago b4 i know ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
lancee:

the sharp 21% decline from 41 to 32 in 2 days stands out and is corrective by nature (a wave), so i think we are in a corrective range, dont think well break 41 yet, maybe tap it and then touch 34 region before continuing the rally.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
PuristForest:

the sharp 21% decline from 41 to 32 in 2 days is corrective in nature, so i think we are in a corrective range, dont think well break 41 yet, maybe a touch 34 before continuing the rally.

ok ..we keep watching
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
lancee:
Oga mi, na "if" I talk o......market has a mind of its own.....but the accumulation rate is beyond ordinary grin
The price was so close to 40 earlier.......@39.90

With UBA ahead, one shouldn't have expected ACCESS to fold hands........ FBNH too will respond...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
yMcy56:

Oga mi, na "if" I talk o......market has a mind of its own.....but the accumulation rate is beyond ordinary grin
The price was so close to 40 earlier.......@39.90

With UBA ahead, one shouldn't have expected ACCESS to fold hands........ FBNH too will respond...

Uright ymcy56

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrDiligence: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
@ymcy, my N24 target for uba is almost here. I am sitting comfortable on juicy profit. Should I still be a little greedy? DD on me, thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
MrDiligence:
@ymcy, my N24 target for uba is almost here. I am sitting comfortable on juicy profit. Should I still be a little greedy? DD on me, thanks
Depends on where you intend to move the fund if you exit...
*Apply DD*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Is it just me or some people are bent on keeping FCMB price below 7 naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
beejay1:
Is it just me or some people are bent on keeping FCMB price below 7 naira.

If you ask me na who I go ask? Had to sell a few 000 units this morning to take a one leg dip into something upcoming but still holding onto over 95% of my stake in it. We are diligently watching them - the powers that be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2023
KayOn1:

If you ask me na who I go ask? Had to sell a few 000 units this morning to take a one leg dip into something upcoming but still holding onto over 95% of my stake in it. We are diligently watching them - the powers that be.

Just a little patience when it time comes it will move

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Every where is calm.
Most shares 0 bid, 0 offer for few minutes grin

Massive clearance in ACCESS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Good to see UBA at N24.
Slow and steady it is marching forward. It still should have a long way to go as book value is already above N50 since Q2 results. Abi the book value na fake? I don't think so. When will confidence return with banks trading close to or above book values ? Perhaps when inflation returns to single digit.

Not a buy recommendation. Just a short note at Km 24.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7404) (7405) (7406) (7407) (7408) (7409) (7410) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, dapix, RoyalP101(m), ositadima1(m), Buzochi, Ginalex(f), allabouttolu and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.