Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895511 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:17pm On Jan 08
We see from different perspectives... grin

Deadlytruth:

I don't yet see that in the horizon, but let's hope so.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:46pm On Jan 08
Willie2015:

Total....
Na stock for patient investors...
Na only con oil i gree buy at below @75..
D thing manage reach N102 today..
Expecting it to trade above N120..

I'm aware that's why I buy in bits at every low opportunities I have to get it... E go do him thing when time him ripe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:48pm On Jan 08
currentprice:

the last talk from bedsheet which i share here was hold your stock/portfolio very well, it not yet time to sell anything yet until like February/1st Q 2024.

i invest in what i posted here and i am too heavy on DS and uba reason am in my hole watching.

grin grin grin grin

I don bookmark this... We are being careful until results of companies start pouring in grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08
IYGEAL:

I think by delivery he means your pattern of writing cheesy

Exactly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 5:13pm On Jan 08
currentprice:

if you listen to bedsheet on the bolded las year.. i say congrats and weldone o
we are making it big this 2024

grin grin grin grin

Very healthy portfolio

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dammybrite: 5:31pm On Jan 08
Baba, abeg come and teach me this bedsheet something. I am willing
currentprice:

the last talk from bedsheet which i share here was hold your stock/portfolio very well, it not yet time to sell anything yet until like February/1st Q 2024.

i invest in what i posted here and i am too heavy on DS and uba reason am in my hole watching.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:49pm On Jan 08
megawealth01:

So you hide enter the OMATEK ship? grin
nop...just responded to your post.i don't have idea what they do self
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:52pm On Jan 08
megawealth01:

I missed that hotel and even Ikeja sef grin
I have ikeja hotel will sell soon.it is one of my sch fees then
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:57pm On Jan 08
IHelp:

Very healthy portfolio

Good quality portfolio. well-done

God bless your portfolio more this year.

cool kiss cool kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 5:58pm On Jan 08
By the time Fidelity Bank is through with the Rights Issue and Public offer, their total outstanding shares will be about 45B units. The dilution is so much. I hope they use the funds very well to better improve on the bottom lines

FCMB currently has 19B

one of the reasons FCMB is gaining attention now.

as for WEMA, 4 straight days of full bid so far

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:59pm On Jan 08
stcool:

Still very much undervalued!...Fundamentally strong!!...dividend stock!!!

Should not be less than N100

DD advised.
Its next dividend will determine that but for now it may likely settle at #50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:15pm On Jan 08
Streetinvestor2:
nop...just responded to your post.i don't have idea what they do self

They are into COMPUTERS and other logistics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 6:19pm On Jan 08
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

Bookmarked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08
unite4real:
By the time Fidelity Bank is through with the Rights Issue and Public offer, their total outstanding shares will be about 45B units. The dilution is so much. I hope they use the funds very well to better improve on the bottom lines

FCMB currently has 19B

as for WEMA, 4 straight days of full bid.

Fidelity: I hope they meet up with any CBN new recapitalization demand as the current right issue may not raise enough fund for that purpose.

FCMB: will surely catch up with fidelity once fidelity gets to its real price. Current fidelity price might have been raised manipulated for the purpose of the right issue.

Wema: trying to raise their price in preparation for their right issue.

Generally: the CBN upcoming recapitalization demand may push bank's OS to over 50billion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by narite: 6:46pm On Jan 08
As at this time last year TRANSCORP was trading at 1.170 Naira. Today, it trading at 13.900 Naira.

A stock can go on for years not moving but when they finally move, it happens too fast.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08
unite4real:
By the time Fidelity Bank is through with the Rights Issue and Public offer, their[b][/b] total outstanding shares will be about 45B units[b][/b]. The dilution is so much. I hope they use the funds very well to better improve on the bottom lines

FCMB currently has 19B

as for WEMA, 4 straight days of full bid.

It will actually come to 35.4 billion outstanding shares units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 7:31pm On Jan 08
Harvestock01:

It will actually come to 35.4 billion outstanding shares units

I hope you understand what a target of N22.6 Billion naira share capital of 50kobo each mean? When you divide this, you have over 45B units.

Or

Fidelity bank is considering a capital raise through a public offer for up to 10 billion ordinary shares and rights issues for up to 3.2 billion ordinary shares.
This is a total of 13.2B shares. Add it to existing 32B shares and you are back to the same answer.

Let us see how you got your own answer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:36pm On Jan 08
The share price of TRANSCORP PLC has witnessed an astronomical rise delivering a whooping near 1,300% gain in just over 15 months!

The assets recent PV action might be a pointer to something. ...whatever that is, will sure be interesting!

Maybe... Just maybe strategic positioning ahead of a plausible plan to unbundle its diamond-in-the-rough energy business unit from the group.
That that may be the catalyst for the recent momentum build-up and spike in equity price would suite a possibility than a probability.

In this instance, fundamentals appears to be driven from the Nigerian description of a top-down approach to investing. cool

#Transcorpconnection
#TheTOEway

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 7:37pm On Jan 08
narite:
As at this time last year TRANSCORP was trading at 1.170 Naira. Today, it trading at 13.900 Naira.

A stock can go on for years not moving but when they finally move, it happens too fast.

This is what Ellah Lakes will do in years to come, especially when they post their next profits and dividend in years to come

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owolabi5: 8:09pm On Jan 08
Streetinvestor2:
It is in the ict.it yr results will show more.i already have afolabi units. Will be accumulating it gradually below #2

CHAMS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 8:21pm On Jan 08
IHelp:

Very healthy portfolio

See Portfolio performance. Abeg, when are you going to pay your Tithe?

As the CFO/Fin. Sec, I have been directed to remind you not to forget your obligations.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 08
unite4real:

I hope you understand what a target of N22.6 Billion naira share capital of 50kobo each mean? When you divide this, you have over 45B units.

Or

Fidelity bank is considering a capital raise through a public offer for up to 10 billion ordinary shares and rights issues for up to 3.2 billion ordinary shares.
This is a total of 13.2B shares. Add it to existing 32B shares and you are back to the same answer.

Let us see how you got your own answer

Is the banking doing Rights Issue and Public Offer at the same time? If the Rights Offer is N10 what is the PO price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 8:38pm On Jan 08
Harvestock01:

Is the banking doing Rights Issue and Public Offer at the same time? If the Rights Offer is N10 what is the PO price?

The PO is also coming up too. Remember even the RI is still with SEC for approval. None has been implemented yet but do know that the target is to add additional 13.2B units
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2023/07/19/fidelity-bank-plc-announces-plans-to-raise-capital-via-public-offer/%3famp=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08
Harvestock01:

Rights issue is a discount to existing shareholders so its expected the public offer will be higher
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:24pm On Jan 08
9free:

It is well oh.
Make I climb mountain go meet pastor bee.
Hmmm !! Who tell you say I dey mountain? ... being there since last week, in fact out of my break time, I'm typing from the mountain right now.
Joke aside, I always spend like first 3 weeks of every year on the mountain. Anointing and spiritual protection is not cheap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:37pm On Jan 08
unite4real:

This is what Ellah Lakes will do in years to come, especially when they post their next profits and dividend in years to come
Do you have information on the street that they truly have agricultural plantations and what is the size.I don't believe in all this thing they call digital agriculture without any physical farm on ground.
If they are physical on ground then I will like to pick up some of its shares to keep for next 5yrs.okomu is doing my portfolio good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:48pm On Jan 08
Na only mugu go fall again with any bank po.Any bank that announces Po with os of over 30billion.i will sell thr shares and wait.Fbn teach me lesson at po of #35

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08
veecovee:

Hmmm !! Who tell you say I dey mountain? ... being there since last week, in fact out of my break time, I'm typing from the mountain right now.
Joke aside, I always spend like first 3 weeks of every year on the mountain. Anointing and spiritual protection is not cheap.
What are the gods decision on GTCO and Zenith from the mountain top?
May it favorable to us all oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 10:37pm On Jan 08
Just got unbanned by spam bot.. was trying to share some info about Japaul.
They did a private placement around November last year i think.. unnamed investors who acquired N20b shares (i think) at N2.50 per share... can this placement valuation drive price to N2..50 in the short term? They really seem to be re engineering.. “The mining lease of H&H Mines Limited, based on the Component Persons Report (CPR), confirms a gold reserve in excess of 20,000kg while Covenant Gems & Gold Minerals Limited minefields contain copper and mineable gold at 97percent,” Japaul Gold and Ventures said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolour: 12:16am On Jan 09
Hi, please which site shows this market orders?
yMcy56:

Back on full bid @13.92.....
No be small thing..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 12:27am On Jan 09
New article...

In it, I discuss what a mistake in investing is, how to identify your mistakes and why you should boldly make new mistakes.

I hope it helps improve and refine your process.

https://stocksng.com/make-new-mistakes/

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:43am On Jan 09
FPI's STAKE IN NGX NOW AT 23.74%
* FPI increased stakes
* Local fund managers and other local stakeholders needs to watch out so they don't dominate the market again......we ought to be wiser now....*my opinion*
https://thenationonlineng.net/foreign-investors-double-stakes-in-nigerian-market/

OMATEK
* A penny stock with future prospect and hidden potentials
* Free from receivership
* The only computer manufacturing coy listed in the ICT/Technology section of NGX
* Stands to benefit from the FG's renewable energy plan as a listed company
* Has standard Solar System facility in place
* Temidayo Seriki as chairman and another active CEO in place
* Status changed from delisting to "Restructuring"
" Plans to raise fresh Capital in market with Unissued share Capital of around 4B
* Possibility of bonus issue
https://leadership.ng/nigeria-signs-historic-solar-plant-deal/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/technology/omatek-free-from-receivership-plans-fresh-investments/amp
https://omatek.ng/omatek-ventures-gets-fgs-backing-to-boost-productivity/

* No be say I dey market this stock o......you know say na how we dey bring out this hidden values, infos and checks be this. grin At the right time it will respond.
* The Mutual Benefits some are now seen have been sighted and posted here last year, before now; So also some few others... tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7449) (7450) (7451) (7452) (7453) (7454) (7455) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ZikkyChops(m), Precept, bolton08(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.