Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10863855 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7491) (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:
FG To Save ₦‎8 Trilion Annually From Subsidy Removal, FX Reform 

https://punchng.com/fg-saves-n8tn-from-subsidy-removal-fx-reform-tinubu-panel/

How should one position. Difficult to predict, but there is a high likelihood, the economy will follow the lead of the market in the coming months and years. Leading to a bull of several years as the economy expands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:23pm On Jan 17
yMcy56:

JAPAUL full bid @2.70
INTERBREW full bid @6.08
CHAMS full bid @3.05
BUACEM full bid @123.90
DANGCEM full bid @453
WEMA full bid @11.66
UNIVINSURE full bid @0.48..
TIP full bid @2.44
. JAIZ @4,01
Mcnichols @1.62

DANGSUGAR/NASCON: We never see the bullion van today.......maybe dem go still come, we no know yet

* Some.still dey on full bid, some trading at day's high, etc, no east to dey combine intendy's work..... grin
I don't understand why so much offers on DS/NS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:25pm On Jan 17
BabsO2:

How should one position. Difficult to predict, but there is a high likelihood, the economy will follow the lead of the market in the coming months and years. Leading to a bull of several years as the economy expands.

A big amen oooooo... I really need this bull to continue for a very long time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17
Yoast:

I don't understand why so much offers on DS/NS

You dey say make profit takers no take profit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 12:26pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:

E don do 💯 oooooo

Bro e they pain me gain..I still dey inside veritKap sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:26pm On Jan 17
In comparison with the last regime, Tinubu is more business and private sector friendly.

Fact is nothing can be as bad as Buhari... a complete disaster

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17
ASI has crossed 90k

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:27pm On Jan 17
defebe:

Bro e they pain me gain..I still dey inside veritKap sha

At all at all na him bad pass... Always know entry and exit in anything insurance... E get why sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:29pm On Jan 17
IYGEAL:

You dey say make profit takers no take profit?
Taking profit from just a single day of full bid after several months of price consolidation? We easily forget that DS/NS were not part of the earlier bull.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:30pm On Jan 17
Yoast:
In comparison with the last regime, Tinubu is more business and private sector friendly.

Fact is nothing can be as bad as Buhari... a complete disaster

My brother leave that name buhari... What do you expect from "a self presumed and clean heart fighting kwaruptuion" grin?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:30pm On Jan 17
yMcy56:

JAPAUL full bid @2.70
INTERBREW full bid @6.08
. JAIZ @4,01

That property must be bought this year….Insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:30pm On Jan 17
Trojan8:
ASI has crossed 90k

WOW... What's the next target?
Coolcash1:

That property must be bought this year….Insha Allah

YES
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 17
yMcy56:

Hold it first.......
Those guys meant something grin

* Do your DD o, make una no say na Mcy talk something o. grin

Meanwhile, accumulation seems ongoing in OANDO.....
We may be seeing it as sell-off but from my own view, it looks more like accumulation

It will be clearer in the following months.

Heavy dumping by OandO forcing the price down to prevent a high buy-out price or Heavy dumping by major shareholders that just want to leave.

and or

Heavy buying by common shareholders in good faith and or Strategic buyers, the way ote$ kicked-off buying FBNH or Transcorp shares.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:33pm On Jan 17
PZ @35+
Cadbury @31.90
UNILEVER @19.05......how far nah, you self publish one good news wey go catapult you nah. Lol.

Actually, UNILEVER is sitting on one huge cash, N73.8bn, which I don't know how it will translate.....maybe that's the kind of funds @currentprice will call oxygen, I don't know......we needed expert's understanding of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:35pm On Jan 17
BabsO2:

It will be clearer in the following months.

Heavy dumping by OandO forcing the price down to prevent a high buy-out price or Heavy dumping by major shareholders that just want to leave.

or

Heavy buying by common shareholders in good faith and or Strategic buyers, the way ote$ kicked-off buying FBNH or Transcorp shares.

Abracadabra
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:36pm On Jan 17
Full bids returning to a lot of stocks...

This market no gree for anyone oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:
Full bids returning to a lot of stocks...

This market no gree for anyone oooooo

Just one day of -10% everybody go begin run kiti kiti...make we enjoy the bull while its here and hide profits small small grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:

WOW... What's the next target?

At this pace, 100k before corporate releases is very possible. We are going to see a retraction by then. I am existing all positions aside from penny stocks play by the end of the month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 1kinggy(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17
Choiceguy:

To me Oando will still trade below #11.
When chief Agba was telling us some of us here were busy doubtin.maybe they think stock market use to come down like cypto.it takes style to come down.

Price goes up again when good dividends are declared not coming down when dividends are declared

The major thing safeguarding the NGX is the 10% rule. If it's left to some players, pump and dump will follow like US penny sticks and crypt0.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17
megawealth01:

Abracadabra

Wetin you dey see grin
I agree with yMcy56's hunch that it's accumulation by strategic cats. KarlTom also shared the sentiment.
My clues are Wale - 1. Would be slow to brag about turnaround, 2. $ cashflows - If OandO was bent on buyout. Plus for real some shareholders are too pained with leadership of the company and want to exit their perceived nightmares. Wale talked about how they settled a fat one in the last AGM. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 12:53pm On Jan 17
Mercy thank you oooo, from sending me different types of mail just to guide me to prescribe what I should focus on, thanks a lot. I must buy you amala and abula..
The following are my holdings since last year and earlier this year.

Jaiz
Wema
Access
Presco
Flourmill
Cwg
Fidson
VFD
Transcorp

Am sitting on a massive gain..

Thank you very much..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:54pm On Jan 17
We are watching closely
BabsO2:

Wetin you dey see grin
I agree with yMcy56's hunch that it's accumulation by strategic cats. KarlTom also shared the sentiment.
My clues are Wale - 1. Would be slow to brag about turnaround, 2. $ cashflows - If OandO was bent on buyout. Plus for real some shareholders are too pained with leadership of the company and want to exit their perceived nightmares. Wale talked about how they settled on fat one in the last AGM. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:56pm On Jan 17
Trojan8:

At this pace, 100k before corporate releases is very possible. We are going to see a retraction by then. I am existing all positions aside from penny stocks play by the end of the month.

Thanks for this info

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:57pm On Jan 17
1kinggy:

The major thing safeguarding the NGX is the 10% rule. If it's left to some players, pump and dump will follow like US penny sticks and crypt0.

Na that kind crazy increase I want them to implement now sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 12:59pm On Jan 17
Market dull today sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:02pm On Jan 17
We have successfully moved AFRIPRUDENTIAL to a double digit stock...

Let the bulls start from here... E go choke ooooo

I believe everyone following MEGA entered at #8+ or even #7+ sef... The beautiful thing about AFRIP is it's a good dividend paying stock... It has a high possibility of paying a fat dividend soon... If you missed UCAP...AFRIP will do the job

Na GOD win...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:03pm On Jan 17
defebe:
Market dull today sha

Mba na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 1:04pm On Jan 17
defebe:
Market dull today sha
R u referring to the kaduna stock exchange?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:05pm On Jan 17
yMcy56:
PZ @35+
Cadbury @31.90
UNILEVER @19.05......how far nah, you self publish one good news wey go catapult you nah. Lol.

Actually, UNILEVER is sitting on one huge cash, N73.8bn, which I don't know how it will translate.....maybe that's the kind of funds @currentprice will call oxygen, I don't know......we needed expert's understanding of this.

For UNILEVER a lot of factors to consider:
1. Dropping some product line from the shelf(reduced revenue)
2. Current portfolio of products needs to do commensurate numbers(negative head winds due to fx and subsidy policies)
3. Macroeconomic factors doesn't favour as at now.
4. Expected minimum wage increase by q2

With all these: on the technical end, they just broke out on the monthly chat due to present bull. Do we wait for results or join in on the sentiment? Will this be sustained? Fundamentals don't agree for now.

My 1 cent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:06pm On Jan 17
Boshins:
R u referring to the kaduna stock exchange?

E reach to ask sef... Today's market has been bullishly full of fun so far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpaamunsi: 1:08pm On Jan 17
Re-entered Jaiz at #4; jaiz heading to 6# next week. This I have seen cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7491) (7492) (7493) (7494) (7495) (7496) (7497) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.